The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 52

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 52 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

“Kitty, observe.” Lavi leaned forward. I had one naked beauty in my lap but it was still impossible to look away from Lavi as she bent over and her dress opened. “Her skin is dark but you can still see the blood flowing into the area.” I kept up the light constant pops of my hand against her buttocks. “You like that, slut?”

“Mmmmhmmm.” Willow wiggled her ass at me. She squirmed wonderfully.

I looked at Lavi, “There are reasons spankings can feel good. There are pleasure nerves in the area but they need to be teased first. But once the area is stimulated it has blood flow to absorb the impacts and happy brain chemicals are flowing.” I pulled back and came down much harder and began a rhythm switching cheeks. I moved my arm that had been in her hair to Willow’s ribs to keep her stable and let my hand wander to cup the side of her breast for a second.

Her ass was slowly beginning to gently swell. I slowed and rubbed her buttocks. “You have to stop before it turns too dark.” Willow had said she didn’t want bruises so I was taking that into consideration. “It may bruise up darker than when you’ve stopped. People vary a lot. But there are other things we can do. Remember, she said her thighs were fair game.”

I looked at Melissa who was nearby. She was in a seat, watching without facial expression but her thighs rubbed together, trying to get at an itch between her legs.

I pulled my arm back and brought my arm down, twisting my hand so it left a stinging slap on her left thigh. Willow’s back arched with an “OWWW!” and followed by a giggle. I left half a dozen more stinging slaps on each thigh as she giggled and let out profane exclamations. Then I returned to her buttocks leaving deep sounding thuds as she moaned like she was getting a massage working out the kinks in her back. Then the journey began, slapping her ass and moving down one thigh only to reverse the journey up the other and gently rub her to look for reactions before proceeding.

“Damn. Oh... “ Willow lifted her head up but I couldn’t see it so I looked to Lavi. Lavi gave me a grin so I assumed Willow must not be in any distress. I waited a moment and then gave a few dozen solid smacks and another round of massaging Willow’s ass. Willow had gone increasingly slack and her head was now pointed to the floor. I motioned to Lavi who came over and inspected the girl. She began rubbing Willow’s shoulders, kneading them while I spanked her ass.

Each strike was a symphony. It sounds silly but a hand striking flesh is a combination of tiny sounds, each impact has components, the ripple of skin, the oomph of the air under your hand, the ringing impact, the breathing. I’d forgotten how much fun it could be, how much focus it took, how much attention to her skin, her breathing, her subtle movements under me.

I slowed down my spanks, going slowly and making sure I spread out the impacts so that each cheek would glow equally red, as much as it could with her skin. Her reaction was just an incoherent string of pleasant sounds. I kneaded her ass and was tempted to spread it but we hadn’t agreed on anything sexual. I could use my hands all over but I didn’t want to break the mood by making her concerned I would go too far. I rubbed and gently massaged until she gained some life. Gradually she moved, sliding off my lap until she was kneeling on the floor and sat between my legs putting her head on my lap. She nuzzled my thigh and made a humming sound in her throat.

The whole scene had only taken half an hour. She still seemed incoherent so I looked to Lavi and mouthed ‘water.’ Lavi scampered away and came back with a bottle. I rubbed Willow’s shoulder. “We have water. Thirsty?”

She looked up at me. All of the earlier toughness was gone. She looked like a child taking the bottle and sipping from it, still sitting at my feet. Melissa still sat in the chair.

“How are you doing?”

Melissa was smiling. “If I had a recording of that I’d watch it non-stop forever.”

I felt Willow shift to look at Melissa, “Maybe we can meet up outside the club sometime.” She rubbed against me some more.

Lavi was running a hand up Willow’s calf. As her hand went up the back of Willow’s knee to her thigh Willow shuddered. “Maybe dinner sometime. You are so beautiful.”

From where I sat I saw Willow’s hair and Lavi’s merge and then kiss in the circle made by their hair. Willow purred. The cat ears had fallen off at some point but she looked feline in how she looked at Lavi. Lavi’s palm rubbed against Willow’s nipple.

Melissa got on the floor and grabbed one of Willow’s hands in both of her’s. “Thank you so much, that was incredible!”

“Sure, you don’t want to play some more?” Willow asked. “The two of you, and I, could make quite a stir in the mattress room.”

Melissa looked to Lavi for one of the nonverbal confabs but Lavi just looked at Willow. Melissa looked surprised.

“I’m definitely tempted but we’re a family,” Lavi said as she licked her finger and tracked a line down Willow’s stomach. “So, we only play if we are together.” I saw a micro expression cross Melissa’s face, a grimace.

Willow looked like she was thinking about something and glanced up at me. “So ... we could ... all of us?”

I laughed. Her dark eyes and complexion paired with a lascivious grin quickened my pulse. “I thought I wasn’t invited.”

Melissa had let go of Willow’s hand and Willow put her hand on Melissa’s knee affectionately. “Well, you know how it is, girls have fun together. Men ... it gets complicated. Can I talk you into a late invitation?” She danced fingertips across my hand.

“I’m an easy sell on this idea,” I said. “I can’t think of a dog pile I’d rather be in but I can avoid touching you if it makes you uncomfortable.”

“But if you did, that would be hot,” added Melissa.

Willow ran her hand up Melissa’s arm, a striking contrast between dark and lightly tanned. “Hmmm, that would make you hot, baby?”

Melissa leaned in to face Willow and in a sultry voice responded, “What do you think?”

Willow took a second to think about it and then smiled. “Well, I do want to see how hot I can make this little pot of honey.”

Melissa leaned in. “I’ll let you have a taste test.”

“I think I’m being talked into the best stupid thing I’ve done in a while.”

I laughed and rubbed her neck. “But not the last I hope.”

Lavi cleared her throat, “I don’t want to be the drag here because, I’m ridiculously down with this, but ... are we going to talk about, you know, being safe here? I mean even if Robert doesn’t go full sword in the scabbard and all that there’s still other stuff that anyone can pass.”

Willow laughed. “Are you three clean?”

“Yes,” I said. “We have a very small circle of friends.”

“Awesome,” She waved her hands. “Then let’s speed up the pace of this. I’m clean, one hundred percent. I can promise, no nothing.”

Lavi’s body language shifted to doubt but Melissa just looked curious. “Get out. How? Uh, how can you be sure I mean?”

Willow turned and picked up her clothing, what little there was, as she talked. “I know because I give blood every few weeks. The blood clinic pays for a full sweep at another place and it’s a package thing so I even get checked for all the stuff not relevant to the blood donation.”

“A clinic pays for you to take health screenings?” I’d never heard of that.

She was checking her top and folding it up. “I’m type RO.”

I looked at Melissa who just shrugged her shoulders. Lavi asked, “RO?”

“An uncommon blood type useful in treating sickle cell so there is never enough. And since my last test ... well, my only friend since has been silicone, battery operated and shaped like a tentacle.”

Lavi held up a finger. “Uh, A), you work here and haven’t been laid and B), tentacle? Tell me more.”

Willow smiled with her eyes, “Sweetie, I’ll use anything if it hits the right spots. As for working here,” she shrugged, “between this and my other paycheck I get so tired of horny people hitting on me. So, just me and some silk sheets is all I want sometimes.” She put her hand on her hip. “But right now I want to play some more.”

Melissa and Lavi now did the silent conference thing again, both did that eye twitch that meant yes. They looked at me and I mirrored it. They signaled ‘really?’ and I confirmed. Holy shit, I was almost a telepath. Melissa finally took to her feet and when Willow turned around Melissa took the dark skinned woman’s face in her hands to give her a kiss that curled my toes from five feet away.

When they broke Melissa said, “You want to really see me get hot?”

Willow caught her breath. “I do.”

“What would get me hot is for you to fuck him and I want him to fuck you and when he does I’m going to watch his cock move in you. When he cums I’m going to lick his and your juices from you. Do you understand?”

Willow looked stunned. “Umm, I’m not on the pill. I mean it’s a pretty safe time but we could ask around for some rubbers...”

Melissa started nibbling on Willow’s neck. “Wouldn’t it be so much better to feel his heat inside you. Do you know what it feels like when a man really makes you his?”

“Yeah but”

“You already have his hand prints on you.”

Willow’s eyes closed and her neck bent to make it easier for Melissa to kiss where she was. Still, she managed to say, “Hand prints and being a baby momma are a bit different.”

“Doesn’t the risk make it hotter?”

Willow laughed, “Yeah, but eighteen years isn’t so hot. Oh my!” While we had been talking Lavi had gotten behind Willow. She was shorter than Willow and I couldn’t see what she was doing but it seemed appreciated.

Melissa and Lavi sandwiched Willows between them, covering her in kisses. “If you get knocked up, don’t worry, Lavi and my kids could use more siblings.” She returned to kissing Willow’s breasts.

“Fuck, you’re a crazy bitch.” She ran her hands through Melissa’s hair and I stepped to the side to see Lavi’s hand around Willow’s waist, her hand in in Willow’s sex.

Melissa laughed, “Good crazy or bad crazy?”

“Crazy hot. Fuck it, I want you three to wear me out.”

“Not a problem,” Lavi said.

They broke apart and we nearly ran to the mattress room. The couple from earlier had left but three other couples had come in. They were in varying states of undress and stages of activity. We didn’t care. Willow was already undressed and Melissa and Lavi soon followed. It took me longer. Soon, all three were laying back on the mattress watching me.

Lavi wolf whistled “Take it off, sweet meat!” I jokingly twirled my shirt on my finger and tossed it to Lavi who threw it back to me. I put it in the corner and finished undressing so I could join the ladies.

Lavi, Melissa and Willow were chatting and I heard Willow say, “I’m already wet.”

Melissa, “So, I dare you,” she pointed at Willow, “to suck on Lavi’s nipples.”

“Are we playing Truth or Dare,” I asked.

“Just Dare,” Melissa replied. Willow was already shifting around and holding up Lavi’s heavy breast.

Will suckled at the nipple, pulled back and hefted the breast up. “Damn girl, you are carrying.”

Lavi laughed. “Not expecting that?”

“I mean, I could tell you were built but,” she continued to raise and lower the breast, “I’m getting a workout.” She went back to sucking on Lavi. Lavi in turn motioned to Melissa who joined Willow by suckling on the other breast. Willow licked at the nipple and grinned. “Well,” she reached between Lavi’s legs, “now I’m not the only one wet.”

Melissa looked at the others, “Oh, I’ve been soaked for a good while.”

“Prove it.” With that Lavi pressed Melissa back to the bed and scooted beside her holding one leg and encouraged Melissa to spread her legs wide. I looked around discretely and the others in the room were watching.

Willow scooted forward on her knees. A light blond fuzz covered Melissa’s mound. “So you’re not a bottle blonde?”

“All natural and taste good I’m told.” She ran a finger through her folds and presented it to Willow who licked the finger clean. Willow slowly slid her body down to be flat on the mattress and nuzzled Melissa’s pussy, spread the lips with her fingers and dove in.

Meanwhile, Lavi was still holding Melissa’s leg open and was playing with herself as she watched Willow eat Melissa. I moved around so that I was on my knees at Melissa’s face. I let my dick dangle in front of her and she didn’t disappoint me. I felt her wet tongue massage my glans and she took my balls in her hand. Looking down I saw Melissa starting to shudder through the first of her tiny orgasms. Minutes passed and while Willow was licking Melissa, Lavi was massaging her breasts.

Lavi encouraged Willow as she played with Melissa. “You like our new friend? You like that dirty bitch eating you out? You like her doing that? You want more?” Each question earned an enthusiastic sound from Melissa as she was still sucking me. “You two are so hot.” She slapped the inside of Melissa’s thigh.

Melissa shuddered until she lost focus and was just breathing, pulling air in her nose and out her mouth around my dick, her wet hot breath bathing me. Eventually her shudders grew more extreme and began thrashing. Lavi had to grab her shoulders. Willow just tightened her grip around Melissa’s waist and kept eating her out. Melissa turned her head and panted, tapping Willow on the head. “Go, go, no, no more, please, please, please, please, please.” She took a hand and covered her mound.

Willow seemed very happy. “Ah, is your poor honey pot running dry?”

“Fuck, fuck, I just can’t take more.”

“One more lick?” Willow asked.

“Be gentle,” Melissa said. Willow slowly licked deeply through Melissa’s folds. “That feels soooo good. But you know what else would be good?”

Willow looked up. “What?”

“You getting dicked.”

“Now?”

“Now.”

“One thing first,” I said.

“What?” Melissa asked.

I leaned down and gave her a deep kiss. “I love you.” Lavi moved to where she could lean over Melissa to me. I repeated the kiss and said, “I love you,” again.

Willow flipped over onto her back. “You girls sure you’re okay with this?”

Melissa, “Trust me, jealousy isn’t an issue.”

Willow smirked. “I was getting that from you.”

Lavi got up and made a motion for Melissa to back up, after which she sat down between Melissa’s legs. They sat, both facing to watch Willow and I as Melissa hugged Lavi. Melissa’s hand moved around to massage Lavi’s breasts as they watched.

For her part Willow spread her legs. I leaned down and did a taste test first. She shifted her hips around as I spread her ran my flattened tongue through her folds. She was musky and her taste was strong and excited me even more. I didn’t spend long at this, maybe a minute but felt her get wetter and then climbed back to my knees.

“Ready?”

I answered by scooting forward and easing myself in. I had to pause about a third of the way in. “You’re tight.”

She giggled. “You’re a bit thicker than a tentacle, at least most of the way down.”

Lavi picked up the giggle, said “Well, there you go, ruining hentai for girls, Robert.” Melissa just watched. I just rocked back and forth to help her relax and get wetter. Soon, I was sinking in, not slowly but almost all at once.

Willow just sighed and let her head fall back. “Fuck, I’ve needed that, there’s nothing like a real dick.”

“How about real hands too?” I ran my hands to her thighs and pulled her legs up so I could get a little deeper and then shoved in hard.

“Oh yes, fuck! Yeah, use those hands sweet cakes, show me you can move me around.”

“You want it rough?”

“Fuck yeah, make me a rag doll.”

I started to do something very, very stupid but my brain actually managed to get a thought through the lust. So, instead I looked to my beloveds. “You two, here.” Melissa and Lavi scrambled and soon each was holding one of Willow’s legs up. With Willow’s arms branching her I used her like she was in a sex swing, fucking her, letting her thighs slap against me making each contact pleasureful as I filled her and hurt where she was red from the spanking.

“Oh shit!” Willow was holding her own breasts and grunting between invocations of God and Jesus. I could feel my heart beating in overtime and I wanted to make her cum before I did. I reached down and thumbed her clit. Her hips jerked and I kept on it, manipulating her “OH LORDY JEEEESSSSUUUUSSSSSSSS!!!” She came hard and I paused, pulled most of the way out and gave it a moment to let her calm down a bit and my urge to cum to settle down. Willow seemed to think it was over.

I looked to Melissa and Lavi, saying, “Put her knees to her tits.”

Melissa smiled, “Yes sir.”

Soon she was folded in half with Melissa and Lavi holding Willow down. With their free hands they ran their fingers all over her. Lavi would pull juices from her pussy and feed them one, two fingers at a time to Willow, making her suck on her fingers as I fucked her. Soon I was ready. I looked into her eyes.

“You ready?” I asked. She nodded, still sucking on Lavi’s fingers. “You ready to gamble on me knocking you up?”

Lavi withdrew her fingers. Willow grinned but it was a feral grin, full of something predatory. “You want to knock me up big boy? You think you can make a little swirl baby?”

I panted, “I thought you said it wasn’t your time of the month.”

“You never know, that’s why this is dangerous.”

“You want me to pull out? All you have in you right now is probably a drop of precum. Of course then you,” I slammed home extra hard making her grunt, “won’t”, I slammed again and again punctuating my words - “know,” slam, “what”, slam, “my cock”, slam, “will feel like”, slam “filling you.”

“AH ah ah ah ah,” her breath escaped in short gasps as her hands grabbed the sheets and made fists. I didn’t pull out and fucked her through it. Lavi lazily took two fingers from her pussy and spread the juice on Willow’s lips.

“Last chance to say no,” I said. Willow sucked the fingers into her mouth as I came inside her and emptied myself.

“That was”

I interrupted. “I’m not done yet.” I hadn’t gone soft so I started again. She looked ready to ask something but Melissa interrupted by kissing her. I fucked her as hard as I could until I was ready to pass out, then slowed down. I was sweating, I was tired and though I hadn’t been using my right arm I could still feel that I wasn’t happy about something. However, something in the back of my head also screamed ‘make her feel it.’ So, I did. I ignored the signs and leaned over Willow, sweating and letting it drip onto her. She looked up at me. I didn’t smile, I wasn’t happy, I was hungry. She screamed again and I came again. Time seemed to stop. I was hot and now I smiled. I lowered myself with my left arm and nuzzled my nose against her nose and let my lips touch hers.

Her lips spread into a wide smile. “Mother fucking fortune cookie at lunch was right. It said ‘you will live your best possible life’.”

“In bed,” I finished. We laughed together and I soon found myself stretching my legs and feeling like I was floating myself.

Melissa gave me a kiss. “You rest. We have this.” From somewhere she had found a pillow and put it behind me so I could sit up and watch what was happening while putting a bottle of water into my hand. Willow was still on her back and Lavi was licking her breasts. Melissa took my dick in her mouth and cleaned me. I felt myself fill with a little blood but I wasn’t feeling really energetic again yet. She licked down to my balls and cleaned my thighs where I had gotten soaked with Willow’s and my combined juices. Then she got up and moved to Willow.

Lavi lifted her head as Melissa lowered to Willow’s sex. “This,” Lavi said, “is part of what playing together means.” I saw a flash of tension go through Melissa and she shot a look at Lavi. Lavi ignored it so Melissa returned to Willow. Melissa repeated the performance she did on me in reverse, starting with the thighs, pushing down to lick at the near part of the crack of Willow’s ass and then finally licking at her sex. I watched her lick all over her lips, her shaved sex and then spread the lips to the pink within and bury her tongue as deep as she could.

Willow’s back arched. “FUU I LOVE you, or your tongue at least, god damn it white girl you got a fucking muscle there.”

Lavi kissed her again. “Don’t worry babe, Melissa will clean you out. You just lay back and enjoy kissing me.” Willow’s hands shot out to play with Lavi’s breasts as they kissed again. I took my cue to play the voyeur and enjoyed watching. They fell against the mattress on their sides. Melissa fell with them latched to Willow’s sex and her arms around Willow’s thighs. I watched Willow shudder and eventually Melissa disengaged, a frothy mess around her face. She leered at me and wiped her mouth clean with a finger and leaned between the other two girls letting them lick it clean. Then Melissa moved to be on Lavi’s other side. She began kissing and licking at Lavi’s shoulder blade as Willow licked the breasts.

For the next ten minutes Willow experienced being the meat in a sandwich of Lavi and Melissa kissing, fondling and licking her everywhere. At one point Melissa was massaging Willow’s ass and licking the small of her back while Lavi gently rubbed Willow’s nub and licked her stomach. Willow simply sighed and shook, letting her head fall forward onto Lavi’s shoulder. I looked at my watch. We had been in the mattress room for over an hour.

I crawled over and cuddled behind Melissa and reached a hand to hold Lavi’s while Willow regained her senses. For a minute she just shifted around, nuzzling first between Lavi’s breasts and then Melissa’s. She raised her voice in a question obviously meant for me. “How do you choose between these?”

I smiled. “I don’t.”

Lavi poked her, “You said you wanted us to wear you out.”

Willow stretched lazily. She asked, “What time is it?” I told her. She groaned. “Shit, hate to fuck and run but I gotta get going. I only came in to cover for a bit. I gotta work in the AM.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.