The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 46

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 46 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

After my call with Clarence, I dug into work. The South American project was moving ahead and marketing asked me for a quote about our goals for it. I was just the data monkey so I don’t know why they asked me. I awkwardly wrote something up and looked at the clock. It had been two hours and I was only a little tired. Just as I messaged Tony to let him know I would be back in the afternoon I heard Melissa walking downstairs. She came into the office where I could see her. She had changed into denim overalls with a light checkered shirt beneath and her hair in a ponytail.

“Sexy,” I said.

She chuckled. “I’m dressed for manual labor.”

“I’ve got something for you to work on.”

She smiled. “Maybe later, lover. You’re feeling better I take it?”

“Yeah, I’m starting to have some energy again.”

“Good, you’re healing.”

“Speaking of healing; you, your mom, how is everyone?”

Melissa perched her butt on the edge of my desk. “Well, Tommy and I are all right I guess. We didn’t hate Rian but we didn’t like him either, he was just this dude Mom married.”

“Really? That’s a bit harsher than what you’ve said before.”

She shrugged. “I was trying to be nice.”

“How long have they been married,” I asked.

“About five years.”

“So you were teenagers already.”

“Yeah. Mostly we’re worried about Mom. I know she’s hurting but she wants to keep it to herself.”

“And what’s bothering you is that you hurt her.”

“Yeah. I probably have just ripped that band-aid off back when.”

“You seem fine right now.”

“I’m cried out for now. And Mom is being super-supportive-mom so knowing she doesn’t hate me helps.”

“Linda can be pretty awesome sometimes. It’s taken me a while but I’m starting to see why you have cared about what she thinks.” Melissa didn’t respond but wiped away what might have been a tear.

“Mom hasn’t been the only one I’ve been worried about hating me.”

I searched her face. “What do you mean?”

“You.”

“Me? Why would I hate you?”

“A whole bunch of shit has trickled down from this. Heck, you may still have to go to court for tasing Chris and he wouldn’t have been throwing a fit at Grace’s if not for this.”

“This thing with Rian is only one part of a fucked up puzzle. You might as well blame me for falling in love with you.”

“That part I’m glad for.” Her voice broke up towards the end and I stood up and hugged her. As I held her she continued, “I just want to make sure you know I didn’t see this coming. It had been so long ago, I had mostly forgotten it. I mean, nothing happened, no one knew, it wasn’t like I thought of it every time I saw Rian.”

I sighed as I held her. Sometimes I forgot that Melissa really wasn’t as old as she usually acted. It was a virtue of youth that they moved on so easily and two years could be a long time ago. I pulled back and kissed her forehead.

“So, what are you up to?”

“Well, I was going to help mom with something but only if you could take care of yourself for a bit. Mom wants Tommy and me to help with some cleanup at the old house. She has to go to a few meetings.”

“Meetings?”

“Give a statement at the police station and meet a divorce attorney. She wants all his stuff put into storage.”

“I take it Rian doesn’t live there anymore.”

“Tommy already went to buy new locks.”

I grinned. “In Steve’s car.”

She grinned back. “His first boyfriend! It’s awesome.”

“I’ll be fine. The doctor said I might get out of the sling this week and I was just going to go read to the bees and get some vitamin D.”

She kissed me. “Be good.”

I didn’t want to give up those lips but she had to leave and do that she had to walk away. She was shapeless in the overalls but I still watched. My memory filled in where necessary. As she left my phone rang.

“Clarence? That was fast. Really? Holy shit. Wednesday? Like tomorrow? You are amazing. Yeah, I got the name. He’s retired and pretty much always home. He waters the grass on a schedule Clarence, he will be home then. Thanks, I owe you!”

Today was going to be a good day, and tomorrow even better.


I read to the bees for a while. Small groups always flew near me when I would read outloud. I heard Melissa walking up behind me while watching two bees flying in a pattern that looked like the symbol for infinity. I realized my mistake when I felt the hand on my neck with the long nails.

I meant to say “My lioness” but I think I might have been purring as she rubbed my neck.

“Where is my wife,” Lavi asked.

“Off with her brother and mom to purge Rian from the house.”

“Well,” she leaned down and whispered in my ear. “I kind of hurried out of the house this morning and I’d like to rinse off. Want to wash my back?”

I turned around and touched my lips to her in a quick kiss. “Only if I get to wash more than that.”

“Deal.” She stood and walked to the house quickly, only pausing to motion for me to hurry. “Come on, before they get back.”

I followed with all due haste, which was a lot. We were in the bathroom and she had the water running when I said, “You’re in a hurry.”

She stripped. “I’ve been stressed. This thing with Mellie has been weird.”

She didn’t have to say anything else. Sex was a stress relief for Lavi. She helped me put the plastic cover over the sling and we got in. We actually did bathe, getting very clean before she pressed against me, holding her chest to mine. I felt the firm nipples against me and was grabbing her hip with one hand when I suddenly had a thought.

“Your nipples.” She made an indistinct noise as she was kissing the base of my throat. “Your piercings?”

She stopped kissing but reached between my legs. Her fingers were magical. “They weren’t healing. I got frustrated and took them out a week ago.”

“I can’t believe I didn’t notice.”

“We haven’t had a lot of physical time together. Maybe if I’d let them heal all the way they would have worked but it didn’t feel like they were getting better, it felt like they were staying raw. I just about came when Mellie finally got to suck on them.”

“I’m glad you girls have been able to have fun while I’ve been out of it.”

She looked up at me. “You mean that?”

“Of course.”

“Well, there is another mouth I’ve missed on them.”

“Ji’s?” I grinned.

“Oh, no, and, by the way, and this is totally unfair, hers have healed just fine. Bitch. The guest bedroom is the fuck room by the way.”

I froze. “Oh no.”

“Uh-huh. I did put fresh sheets in there the very second Linda said she wanted to stay over though.”

“Thank goodness.”

“Seriously. Mellie’s mom smelling like girl cum, mine especially, is not something I need to be responsible for.”

This whole time she was stroking me and it was getting hard to think. “Especially when you have other responsibilities,” I said.

“Like what?” She tried to look innocent.

I couldn’t handle things well with one hand but fortunately, when I pulled her forward Lavi made the rest work. I had to bend at the knees a bit but that combined with her on the balls of her feet she could face me while I buried myself in her. I didn’t have the best position to thrust but combined with her efforts we created plenty of friction. I felt her juices run down my balls and got lost in the hot water washing over us. I had to close my eyes to keep the water out of them. The position was uncomfortable and the water was warm while she was a bundle of fire in my arm. Her lips and tongue broke away.

“You’d better cum inside me,” she panted into my ear. “I’d hate to clog up the drain with that thick cream you’ve been saving up for me.”

I raised on my legs and stumbled forward slamming her back into the wall of the shower. We were out from under the direct water and she grunted as we hit but I fucked her hard and fast.

“You want it? You want it in you, slut?”

“Yes, I’m your slut, fuck your kitten slut. Breed a litter into me.”

“Fuck...”

“Yes!” Her legs lifted and wrapped around me and I felt like a firehose was going off. “Yes, yes, yes!” I leaned forward, holding her with pressure against the wall. She got her legs under her but held me. “I needed that.”

“Missed having a man?”

“Just a specific one.” I smiled at that and shut off the water.

“Whoops,” I said. Lavi was drying her hair with a towel. “We forgot to bring in clean clothes.” She shrugged, wet hair falling over her breasts. It was hypnotic.

I opened the door to the bedroom and found Melissa lying back on the bed, her overalls pushed down to her hips and one hand very busy.

“Come here,” she said huskily. I was recuperating and not prepared to perform again but I crawled onto the bed as she pushed her clothes the rest of the way off. I Iowered myself down between her thighs. She was slightly sweaty but not excessively. She smelled like a woman and I buried my face between her thighs as her hands ran through my hair.

Lavi walked out and I looked up briefly to see her climb on the bed and lower her mons of venus over Melissa’s face. Melissa giggled, “Ooo you brought me a present!”

“I’d already cleaned up, seemed a waste if I could save it for you.”

“Mmmm thank you.”

For a while no one said anything. I ate Melissa, who ate Lavi. Melissa came several times quickly on my tongue while Lavi built up. Eventually, I felt Melissa grab my hair and pull gently indicating she had become too sensitive. I sat up and stroked her thigh while she continued to eat Lavi. In a few more minutes Lavi started gasping and grabbed a pillow as she screamed into it. Soon all three of us were spread out on the bed.

After a few minutes, I found my voice. “So, you’re back.”

Melissa giggled. “Yeah, we all are. And everyone got an earful since you two didn’t shut any doors behind yourselves.”

It was Lavi’s turn to giggle. “Whoops.”

“Skank,” Melissa playfully slapped Lavi’s foot. It was then we heard the shower in the other bathroom start. “That will be Tommy,” Melissa said. “We both got sweaty so I need to shower.” She stood and moved to the closet to get clean clothes. “We ran into Mom as we were coming back in. You two meet us all downstairs? Mom said she has updates for us. Oh, and I left a surprise in the garage.”

“What?” I asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.