The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The next day was Saturday. Again, at four-thirty Melissa appeared. She was wearing cream-colored shorts and a matching t-shirt with a single pink stripe. Unusually, it hugged her chest instead of being loose. As a result, I could see the shape of the hefty breasts I had gained intimate knowledge of yesterday as she walked around the pool. The shirt brought those memories back and I had no doubt it was intentional.

I didn’t know how to act at first but she was totally normal. I was different though, watching closely as she cleaned the pool, eating her with my eyes. Once the work was complete she came up to me and I squared off for the week, one hundred and forty dollars. She tucked it away as she always did and then instead of sitting on a lounge near to mine she laid down with me, partially on top of me. As she did, she let out a sigh and melted into me.

“Thank you,” she said.

“What for?”

“Being here.”

She ran her hand across my chest and I kissed the top of her head.

“I don’t think we got started on the new book yesterday,” I said.

She laughed lightly. “No, maybe later?” She looked up at me and slid her hand into my swim trunks.

“Later,” I agreed.

We went inside and made love. I had made the bed and put on clean sheets this time, which I intended to make the new norm. I wasn’t on edge though I was eager. She stripped without formality, keeping her back to me. She turned around with her bra held up by her hands, covering her chest but its clasp undone.

“Maybe I should keep it on?” She grinned.

“No, you definitely should not,” and I nearly ripped it out of her hands. She shrieked playfully and jumped on the bed. I lunged and caught her by her legs, pulling her towards me. She went limp.

Now I could take my time. I kissed her stomach and then turned her over, grabbing her ass and massaging her cheeks in my palms. She let out a long sigh and then I moved up to the small of her back. I massaged every muscle in her back and then wrapped my right hand around her neck and rubbed.

I nearly had her asleep when I started kissing her again. I kissed her ears, her neck, her shoulders and ran my tongue down along her spine. I even laid gentle silly kisses on her ass and made her jump with a little bite. Then I turned her over and devoured her again. She tasted sweet. I haven’t had experience with a lot of women but I’ve always enjoyed their taste. Melissa was the sweetest of them all. I didn’t tease her this time. I just made her come twice. It took her longer with my mouth than fucking her did, which was not my past experience. She definitely was vaginally orgasmic.

And then I fucked her. She laid on her back again, me between her legs. We fucked slowly. I adored watching her body move, her breasts shift, her long blonde hair moving across the sheets. When she came there was a hard, guttural whisper at the edge of my hearing. Then I sped up, long faster strokes. Then ‘fuck’ became a chant and this time she exploded, shuddering, a spasm starting around my prick and crossing her like a wave until she screamed. I tried fucking her slowly again but she pushed back hard, challenging me with each thrust to go harder. “Please” she groaned. I then hammered her, bottoming out and going as fast as I could.

“Fuck yes!” She came a third time and despite my attempt to hold it I couldn’t and pulled out. I spread my cum across the soft down of her pussy hair and thighs. I was still hard though and preparing to re-enter when she said, “No more. I’m fucked out.” She sounded like she had run a mile.

“I thought you teenage girls could go all day?”

“We can but we need rests, unlike you rutting satyrs.”

I lowered myself next to her and kissed her nipples. “I’m just drunk on the nectar of the nymph.” I suckled at her nipples, feeling content.

“How do you not have girlfriends lined up for this?”

I paused sucking on one pointy nipple, my hand cupping her breast. “I’ve never had complaints in bed but women usually don’t like the rest of me.”

“No friends with benefits?”

“I’ve never been good at making friends. When I did ... well, one needed a restraining order. At some point, I just decided I didn’t want the drama.”

“Oh.” Suddenly her manner changed and Melissa seemed to grow cold. “I have a date with Jerry tonight. I gotta go.”

She got up quickly and left, not even giving me a kiss as she left. I lay there covered in the remnants of us.


On Sunday she showed up in shorts and a t-shirt again, this time very baggy. Coming after four meant she had time to change post-church so I hadn’t seen the dresses in a long time. She quickly cleaned the pool, said bye and left. She was polite but it was perfunctory. I asked her if she wanted to discuss Steinbeck but she said she was fine. She wasn’t wearing her earrings.

By Monday I couldn’t work, I was knotted up, so I waited not by the pool this time but in front of the house on the steps. I didn’t come out here much and it was weird watching people come to and from their houses. I waved to Fred the HOA President and the elderly woman across from him. I realized they were strangers to me though I lived next to them. As Melissa approached I watched her. I had never watched her when she was unaware of me before. She was bobbing her head and had her phone out. She waved at people and called a few by name. As she approached she took off headphones and carefully wrapped them in a loop and put them in her pocket along with her phone. She came up to my walkway and stopped suddenly, obviously surprised.

“Robert?” At least it wasn’t Mr. Carlo.

I patted the stairs next to me. There were only three leading up to the front door but you could sit on them if you stretched your legs out. She walked up but didn’t sit down.

“Are you firing me?”

“Wha?!? No!” I was louder than I meant to be.

“I won’t make a scene and I haven’t told anyone.” She was not happy, her body language was defeated but there was a fire in her voice.

“Why would you think that?”

“Get your key back, minimize drama if I get mad. That’s why you’d be out here.”

“I thought you’d feel safer out here.”

She blinked. “That doesn’t make sense.”

“You haven’t done more than wave to me since, we’ll, Saturday.”

“Since we fucked.”

“Yes.”

“You were great and you never lied to me. I don’t have any reason to be mad at you.”

“But you are?”

“Yeah, and myself.”

“Why?” I stood. I felt my blood go from cold to a frantic pulse in my head.

“Why do you care?” She was angry and it hit me like a whip.

“Why do I care? Look, if you don’t want a physical relationship with me I get it but at least say something.”

“It’s been one day.”

My voice came out slow, quiet and strained, “One day of whatever this is is too goddamn long you frustrating... “ I stopped before I said something I meant but would regret.

Melissa, in contrast to me, was rising in preparation to broadcast to the neighborhood with her voice. “Too much drama, you need it to be over!”

“You’re the one that walked out! I’m more than twice your age so I get ... shit ... anyway,”. I was frustrated and couldn’t think of the words I wanted. “I get why you might not want to continue things, and I don’t want to sound clingy, but, goddamn it, I feel like shit.” There I said it.

She stood up, now with tears in her eyes. “Stand up, we need to go inside where people don’t see us.” She matched action to the word and I followed. Standing in my living room, the door not even quite shut, she took a deep breath and said, “You’re the one that said you didn’t do complications. I get that you’re older than me but I like you and I won’t just be a fuck doll for you!” Now she was yelling.

I was boiling, raging, fuck I was angry but I found a calm voice from somewhere, fuck if I know where.

“What did I say that prompted this, please remind me?”

“You said you don’t do friends with benefits, you don’t want the drama.”

“You’re right. But do you understand I don’t do sex with someone who isn’t at least a friend?” She just looked at me. There was moisture but it might be a stretch to call them tears. I raised my palm up but stopped short of touching her cheek. “May I touch you, your face?” I asked in a voice calmer than I felt.

She sniffled and nodded yes.

I wiped the moisture leaking from her eyes away and cupped her face, making her look at me. “You are not my fuck-doll. I can’t do that, I have to have some personal connection, at least like someone I’m fucking.”

Between tight breaths she looked at me and asked, “You said no drama, no friends.”

“You dense, infuriating, woman. I’m trying to tell you that you’re more than a friend. If I read something interesting I think about sharing it with you. I wait all day not to see you naked but to see your smile. I stupidly imagine eating meals with you and waking up next to you.”

“That’s not stupid.” She smiled, a thin smile, her eyes red.

“They’d think I was your father if I took you out.”

“I don’t care so long as I’m not some prop. And we can eat here.”

“Do you trust me?”

“Yeah, maybe, fuck, I was just so mad at you and now I’m not and I don’t know.”

“Everything is upside down.”

“Yeah.”

“Feelings. Hormones a bit too?”

“Probably. Fucking hate them,” she said.

“I’m not feeling so great either.”

“Mad at me?”

I looked in her eyes. She was scared and that’s what I’d been since Saturday too.

“No, not mad. But coming down from a lot of feelings.” She walked away from me and started pulling her shirt off. I caught myself watching the gorgeous things it did to her waist and breasts as she stretched. Her bra was plain white, nothing fancy but encasing those breasts it was a work of art. I found my voice. “Is this a good idea? Right now?”

“No, probably not. But I need to feel you against me.”

I nodded. “Leave your bra and panties on, come here.” I stripped to boxers and laid on the couch. Her panties were as plain as her bra, just white cotton but she was a vision in a bra and panties. “We can talk with you in my arms.”

She smiled. “I’d like that.”

As soon as I laid down on the couch she laid on top of me, her nipples hard against me.

“Cold?” I asked.

She smiled, “Yeah.”

“Blanket?”

“No, don’t get up.”

“My honey bee.” I wrapped my arms around her.

“God, I was so mad at you, you confusing bastard.”

“Now?”

“I’m too tired to be mad anymore. I was ready to tear into you but I’m wiped.”

“I’ve been in knots. I took today off, I couldn’t think straight with you mad at me.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

Quiet followed and I felt every second pass.

“I don’t want to say anything about this but I’m afraid I have to,” she said after a while.

“What?”

“Jerry.”

I sighed. “Yeah, you kind of threw that at me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.