The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 29

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

We got home and as soon as we were in the door Melissa and Lavi held hands and walked upstairs. I took the opportunity to mind their safety and make sure they didn’t fall. The fact I could watch their asses as they walked up the stairs was completely incidental. Once upstairs both girls immediately began shedding clothing. They folded and put theirs to the side while mine ended up in a small pile. As a result, it took me less time, and soon I was horizontal on the bed with Lavi and Melisssa on each side of me. Melissa’s blonde hair was spread around her as she reached out and lazily stroked my dick. I didn’t need much help, two beautiful women on either side had already gotten me excited. Melissa had painted her nails red and she slowly stroked me while rubbing her face against my shoulder. Lavi meanwhile was kissing one of my nipples while her hand was massaging my testicles.

“I’m not objecting but why am I the center of attention?”

Lavi lifted her face up, “It’s your vacation. You lie back and enjoy it.” I took her curls in my hand and pulled her to me for a kiss. Her fat tits pressed against me and her tongue attacked me. As she pulled away she said, “Besides, we need to get it in, you know what next week is right?”

“That time, eh?”

“Yep, the great desert when Mellie becomes chaste again for a week.”

“Hey!” Melissa lifted her head up. “That’s not fair, it’s gross!”

“I’m just saying no one has to go without. I’m horny as hell on my period.”

Melissa scrunched up her face. “God, I’m not, I just want to eat ice cream and be in a ball.”

How did I end up with two naked girls talking about their periods while I was sandwiched between them and getting a handjob?

“No reason for Robert to go without,” Lavi retorted.

“Well, no, but I’ve got other ways to take care of him.”

Lavi, “I need to be taken care of too. So, Robert how do you feel about fucking,” she began to gently pull on my sack, “your little baby makers into me during my period.”

I played with her tits. “Well, spotting is one thing but...”

Melissa made a harrumphing sound. “You two better do it in the shower, I”m not cleaning the sheets for that.”

“Like I wouldn’t use a towel, but there is always my ass,” Lavi offered.

I sighed dramatically. “Well, if I must...”

“You must.” She patted me like I was a good pet. Then to Melissa, “Oh, you should let him do you too. We could buy some cute panties where the butthole is showing. And he goes back and forth between us.” Melissa looked dubious. “It would make a hot video for your collection.”

Melissa’s face immediately became contemplative. Lavi knew what buttons to push but Melissa didn’t give an answer. Instead, she brought her hand up to her face and slowly licked her palm leaving a large deposit of saliva behind, and returned to stroking me using the lubrication. I now had each nipple being kissed and one hand on my dick while another massaged my testicles. When Melissa’s hand came down her hand sometimes touched Lavi’s. I felt like my nerves were on fire.

“If you keep doing that, I’m going to make a mess on your hand,” I said.

Melissa lifted her head. “Go ahead. It won’t be the last one for you today and I want you to take the edge off.”

Lavi, also took her mouth off a nipple, “You better cream her hand, I’m waiting you know. I haven’t had our wife’s tongue in me today. Will you make that happen for me, baby? Will you make her eat your lioness out after you cum for us? Pretty please?”

I started to feel it start and my breathing quickened. Melissa whispered in my ear, “That’s it love, cum for me. I’m going to lick it up.” I didn’t try to hold back and spurted several strands in the air, the rest streaming onto Melissa’s hand. She giggled and held her hand up, true to her word licking it clean.

“Slut,” Lavi said. She said it with pride.

“Now,” Melissa said, “I’ve had my cream, I think it’s time for pie.”

Lavi snorted, “That was corny.”

Melissa raised an eyebrow, “Does that mean you’re turning it down?”

“Nope!”

We rearranged and Lavi got on her back while Melissa arranged herself between Lavi’s thighs. I thought Lavi’s face looked inviting so I straddled her chest and massaged her breasts, pulling on the nipples and pushing them together. I got up on my knees and said “get it wet.” Lavi obligingly took my head in her mouth and made sloppy slurping sounds.

Then I shifted back and held her tits together while I rocked back and forth using her cleavage to fuck her tits. I rocked back and forth enjoying the sensation, it was wonderful but didn’t feel nearly as stimulating as other options, especially after recently cumming. Still, Lavi laid back and let me work it while she enjoyed Melissa’s tongue. I watched Lavi’s face and waited until I saw her breath quicken until she got tenser and I scooted up so that my legs were pressing her tits up towards her face.

She understood immediately and took my cock in her mouth. She jerked me as she sucked on my head and occasionally lost focus obviously having trouble dealing with the sensations Melissa was giving her while sucking me. When she lost track I helped out by grabbing her head and fucking her mouth roughly. Eventually, after I lost track of time she screamed around my cock and laid back.

I felt Melissa from the bed moving more than I saw her and then she was at my side. She jerked me off onto Lavi’s face. “Come on, cover her.” Given I had cum not that long before it wasn’t an impressive show but with their encouragement, I felt completely drained. Then Melissa leaned down and licked the cream off her wife’s face but didn’t swallow it, instead, she let it drop into Lavi’s mouth who did swallow it.

“Good girl. Remember the rule, it always goes in a hole one way or another.” I smiled as I lay down. They began kissing and I needed a little time to recover but I didn’t mind watching for a while.


An hour later, Lavi was in the bathroom while I started to get dressed and Melissa tossed me some sweat pants and a t-shirt.

“I was just going to put the pants and shirt back on I wore earlier,” I said.

She grinned at me as she headed into the walk-in closet. “Dress down. It’s your vacation.”

“What if I need to go somewhere?”

From the closet, she responded, “What if I want easy access?”

I had no argument that I wanted to make against that so I dressed in sweats. Soon I was downstairs walking among the planting beds thinking about winter. I had seen these sort of greenhouse covers you could build over a raised bed for the winter and wondering if I’d want something like that. But I’d have fresh mint soon and I was downright giddy. I was still standing there when Melissa and Lavi came down wearing something that I can only call shirt dresses. They looked like long t-shirts but each had a loose belt that pulled them in and accented their waists. Additionally, they were cut down to expose generous cleavage. I suddenly realized they were or had been large men’s t-shirts. Melissa spun around, her long legs making the black t-shirt spin around and I saw on the back a list of AC/DC tour dates. Lavi’s was a dark red and had an advertisement for South Padre Island. Lavi instead of spinning just jumped up and kicked up her feet like, well, a cheerleader and showed the distinct lack of panties.

Lavi landed on her feet and leaned into Melissa. “You like?” She asked me.

I grinned. “Not really, the drooling is just a random automatic response.”

“I think he’s fibbing,” Melissa said in her little girl voice. “Mommy told me to not trust boys. They’d tell you they don’t like you and then try to put their nasty in you.”

Lavi nodded sagely. I rolled my eyes and said “I need to make some bread, you two teases. Seriously though, where did you buy those?”

“Goodwill,” Melissa said.

“And then I spent a few hours with them and a sewing machine. By the way, mom says I can’t loot the sewing room and bring it here. She says it’s her insurance I still come by regularly.”

I walked inside and started pulling out the gruyère cheese, bicarbonate, and olives along with flour and other stuff. Melissa and Lavi took up seats at the table.

“Making soda bread?” She asked.

“You’re learning.”

“Just paying attention.” Lavi was flipping through movies on the wall TV. She ended up playing a variety of videos from Youtube that varied from pop music to sewing videos to a few about history, especially 19th-century European history I noticed. I eyed her as a video discussed the emigration of Jewish settlers away from central Europe in the late 19th century.

She saw me looking at her and said, “I’m getting an A on my next test. A+.” She said the last while running her tongue over her lips. Uh, I was making bread, right? I went back over the list in my head.

Melissa meanwhile looked at Lavi and then me and then Lavi again. “I feel like I’m missing something.” When no answer came within a second she followed up, “Am I?”

Lavi turned to her and said, “Did I forget to tell you? Robert said he’ll pay for me to get my nipple pierced if I ace the next history test.”

Melissa’s eyes went wide. “Pierced!?”

“That’s what I said.”

“Oh my God. Like one or both?”

“Just one, for now, I want to see what it’s going to be like.”

“I can’t believe you agreed to that.” Melissa was obviously amused as hell. “We are definitely doing before and after comparisons. And we’ll have to be careful.”

“Duh, I don’t want the girls getting infected or anything. But you know me, I’ll agree to anything to make the girls happier.”

I interjected, “Done. You have to get a B+ or better for the whole semester to get the other one done.”

Lavi, “Hey, when did I agree to that?”

“Right now,” I said. “You said you’d agree to anything so if you decide that would be what you want that’s what you’ll have to do.”

“I think something is being misrepresented.”

“Close enough,” Melissa replied.

“It’s the lack of panties, I think,” I said.

Melissa was snickering, “Lavi’s brains are leaking out.”

“Hey!”

“Too late, you agreed, no taking it back,” I said.

Lavi, “What if I decide a year from now I want to get it done?”

I started sifting the flour. “Then I recommend you get a B+ or better. I didn’t put a time constraint on it.”

“I’m not going to get my way on this, am I?” Lavi asked.

“When do any of us get our way when the other two have decided and it’s really for our own good?” I asked.

“Exactly,” Melissa said. She was rooting around the fridge. “What’s this?”

She pointed to a bowl covered in plastic film with black stuff in it. “That’s beef marinating in a bulgogi sauce for dinner.”

“Korean BBQ?”

“Yep.”

“Now I’m hungry.”

“Well, I’m still making the bread and have to make spring rolls.”

“Don’t you usually have rice with Korean BBQ?”

I shrugged. “I felt like making a cheese bread and I think this will go well with it. I’m going to add olives in too and I think it’ll pair really well. If it doesn’t, we order Thai.”

“Sounds good.” She got out the pickles she sometimes snacked on and took the jar to the table. Lavi was back to watching the video and rewinding it. A few times I looked over and Melissa was reading but would slowly lick up and down a pickle if I was looking. As a result, I puttered around the kitchen with a constant hard-on.


A few hours later I was sitting in a lounge chair that I had moved around the corner of the house and was reading to the bees. I had read somewhere that bees would learn a person’s voice over time and I think it’s true though I didn’t have any hard evidence. What I do know is that I could sit right next to the hive and they never warned me off. Today I was working through Lagonston Hughes. I know, you wouldn’t think bees were Langston Hughes fans but it turns out they have excellent taste.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and Melissa leaned over to steal a kiss from me. “Hey, babe.”

“Hey,” she said.

I looked behind me and Lavi was there too but probably about fifteen feet further back. She was not as comfortable around the bees as Melissa was. Melissa spent as much time with them as I did now. Where it had taken me weeks to get them used to me and was something I needed to keep up as new generations of bees were born, once she was past her apprehension Melissa just seemed to move among them like she was one of them.

“What’s up,” I asked.

Lavi, “Ji just texted me asking if she could come over.”

“And?”

“And I was hoping you’d be cool with it.”

“It’s your house too, you don’t need my permission to have a friend over.”

Lavi, “And what if it’s more than that?” She was twirling her hair in her fingertips. Damn it was cute.

“That’s between you two,” I said.

Melissa had a hand on my shoulder standing behind me. “That’s not true. We’re a package deal.” I shifted around so I could see her. She continued, “I’m not saying she has to get in bed with either of us but she can’t be involved with one of us without ... I don’t know how to say this, but even if she only makes out with Lavi she’s still getting into something with us by extension and she needs to get that.”

I nodded in agreement. “Yeah, but how is this different from say Picnic Girl?”

Melissa, signed softly, annoyed at my lack of memory. “Kelly. I know, I ... this is different, this is someone we know.”

Lavi, “Look, I’ll toss her ass out in a heartbeat before I willingly make either of you upset.”

I smiled at Lavi. “You are wise beyond your years my apiphobic love. But I think Melissa is saying this more than just being able to veto some fun.”

Melissa, “Yeah. So, we’re agreed?”

“On what?” I asked.

“We lay out some rules for Ji when she comes over.”

“Do we know she’s coming over for, uh, that,” I asked?

Lavi was picking at grass blades. “We don’t know. But I’ve been the first girl kiss for a few, maybe mostly straight girls. She’s going to be trying to process if nothing else.”

“Maybe mostly?” I asked.

Lavi looked up at me. “She’s not pinging my gaydar. But she could be bi or something else.”

Melissa, “Something else?”

Lavi blew Melissa a kiss, “Not everyone goes from straight to full bi-babe like you did. Let’s face it, you’re just an overachiever even when it comes to dyking out.”

Melissa was unusually quiet so I turned further to look at her and found her turning red. “Ahh, did the teasing lioness embarrass you?”

“I just didn’t think about it like that,” Melissa said softly.

Lavi lay back on the grass and spread her legs which fully exposed her in the shirt dress. She had her phone out. “I’m texting her now, but if you come over here I’ll show you how much I appreciate that perfectionism.”

I looked at Melissa, “If you don’t I will.” She squeezed my shoulder and walked over and lay down between Lavi’s thighs and went to work. If Ji was coming over we didn’t have a lot of time so I just walked over and lay down to watch but soon Melissa’s hand was snaking out to my crotch. I got the message and got on my knees behind her lifting up the shirt dress. I really liked this easy access principle.

She was still a little dry so I got on my knees and began tonguing that delicious cleft. I was soon rewarded with sweetness and musk on my tongue. I lined up and fucked her hard as she liked and she shook through several orgasms.

Lavi, “Come on Robert, think about it. You could plow Ji while she eats me.” She had her fingers in Melissa’s hair, “How about it Mellie, right here in an hour, you watching Robert enter Ji. There’s no telling what some straight girls will do to get their pussy eaten right. Oh!”

I couldn’t see what she was doing but Melissa must have been using her hands to make Lavi’s back arch up like it did because she was using her mouth to talk. “You listen to me Lavi Marie Esther Heller, if that poor confused girl wants her snatch eaten you do not coerce her into anything. You do it because it’s a nice thing to do!” She did something else and Lavi’s back arched again.

“Yes, Ma’am!” Lavi replied. I couldn’t help it but start giggling. “Does that mean Robert has to fuck her to be nice if she wants it?”

“Not today,” I said.

Lavi’s voice rose, “Oh, not today? I’m making progress.”

Melissa must have liked the idea because she got tight and squeezed me hard which in turn made me cum. I remained on my knees a second getting my breath and slapped Melissa’s ass. “All right you two, you need to get a little something more on if we’re going to have guests.”

Lavi was making purring noises and I still heard Melissa make a few languid licks through Lavi’s folds. Lavi sighed out and said, “Just a minute.”


Twenty minutes later I was making a large pitcher of honey-sweetened lemonade and the doorbell rang. I went to answer it and Ji was standing there in a dress with a sort of tartan pattern but less regular and in blues and turquoise.

“Hi Robert, I texted Lavi and she said I could come over.”

“Of course, come on in. I was just making some lemonade, want some?”

“Sure.”

She followed me back to the kitchen and as we arrived the girls came downstairs. The first thing I noticed was that they still had the shirt dresses on. I had expected them to get, well, dressed. Then, I also noticed that Lavi didn’t bounce as much and her breasts while always beautiful only formed that kind of cleavage she got when wearing a bra. The cut made to show cleavage went from provocative to stunning with the added effect of the bras.

Melissa walked over to get glasses while I was still stirring the lemonade. Meanwhile, Lavi was showing off the dress for Ji who was looking at it appreciatively. And maybe at Lavi, too.

I whispered as she passed, “I thought you two were getting dressed.”

She stopped and whispered back, “You said to put a little something on so we did, panties and bra. You’re lucky, I had to talk Lavi into the panties.”

“You two are going to kill me.”

“You’ll die happy.”

“True,” I said.

“I did kind of screw up though.”

“Uh, what do you mean?”

“I should have put a pad in.”

“Is it starting early?” I couldn’t help it but that would suck to have a vacation and her period to come early.

“Oh no, your sperm is still leaking out of me and it is going to be making my panties squishy while I talk to Ji.”

She walked away then holding the glasses and wiggled her hips at me. I followed and was nearly at the table when Lavi giggled and said, “So Robert, is that a spoon in your pocket or are you just glad to see Ji.” I froze. Fuuucck. Sweat pants might be easy access but they don’t hide much either.

“Your wife was teasing me,” I replied. I could feel my own cheeks heat up but I sat the pitcher down and sat down myself.

Lavi, “Poor boy. Want me to make it better later?”

“Yes,” I replied simply. Two could play this game I thought. “Maybe in your ass?” I was pouring the lemonade.

“That sounds good, it’s been a while.” She replied as she took the glass. Meanwhile, Melissa was turning firetruck red which amused me no end.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.