The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

I was less than a minute behind the girls but as I reached the top of the stairs Lavi had Melissa pressed against the wall. Both were still holding their bags. I mostly just saw Lavi’s back but she was licking Melissa’s neck while Melissa had her eyes closed and was breathing deeply. Lavi was saying something near Melissa’s ear but she must have heard me behind her. I leaned against the wall and watched as Lavi raised her voice.

She placed slow sensual kisses across Melissa’s neck and face between words. “You really expect me to say no to that Asian pear?” Lavi’s voice was husky, teasing. I walked around a little and saw that Lavi had her free hand under Melissa’s shirt.

Melissa was just smiling, obviously in a very happy place. Her voice came out like honey, sweet and smooth, “No fucking the team, Robert said so.”

“Robert said that for him, not us.”

“It’s still, ooh yeah, um, we shouldn’t. And I know you won’t unless I say okay.”

Lavi growled a little. Melissa knew her lover. “I’ll just have to convince you.” Melissa yelped as Lavi did something under the shirt.

Melissa squeaked, “Cheater!”

“All is fair.”

“Oh God,” Melissa said. I saw Melissa’s knees buckle just a little and Lavi giggled. “It’s Robert you really need to convince.”

Lavi giggled again, “Oh I know Robert, if I break you he will fall too. He’s a guy, besides he can’t say no to you when you really want it.”

I walked up behind Lavi, I ran my hand up her neck and tangled my fingers in her head and gently but firmly pulled back. “Got it all worked out,” I asked?

“You know it,” Lavi replied. “You think you can put me in line?”

I chuckled, “No, but I could have fun trying.”

I had come to learn a few of Lavi’s favorite spots and one of them was accessible with her hair pulled up. I went to work on the back of Lavi’s neck, kissing it. I heard a bag hit the floor and based and the arching of her back Melissa was doing something wonderful with Lavi’s front.

Lavi, “Fuck, you two don’t play fair!”

“All is fair,” I echoed.

I felt Lavi’s ass rubbing against my crotch. “Are you saying you’d turn down Ji’s ass rubbing against you?”

I could see Melissa now attacking the front of Lavi’s neck while I kissed the back.

“I don’t think I’m even a part of this,” I replied, “it wasn’t me she was making out with. Besides you have a way nicer ass.” I decided I had a free hand so I made use of it to squeeze said ass.

Lavi went up onto her toes for a second, “God, can you two just fuck me and we can talk about this later!?”

Melissa giggled, “You’re the one who wanted to talk about it while molesting me.”

“ARRGH!”

I stepped back and grabbed Lavi’s hand. “Come on.”

Melissa grabbed both their bags and headed to the bathroom. “Take care of the feral pussycat, I’ll just be a few.”

Lavi had already pulled away from me and leaped onto the bed, scurried up to lay her head on the pillows, and lifted her legs to pull her panties off just pulling them off around her sneakers. She was a gorgeous sight, her wide hips lying back, the Van Gogh print dress pulled up to her waist. She was stroking herself and motioning for me to hurry up. I got on the bed, still fully dressed, and began slowly undoing the laces on her sneakers to take them off one at a time. I started to pull her socks off and put little kisses on her toes when she began slapping the bed.

Lavi, “Pussy, now!”

I grinned. “Ever heard of delayed gratification?”

“I think that means I get gratified less, so I say we don’t.”

I laughed at that. “Fair point.” So, who says I would deny a lady? I finished taking her shoes and socks off and then laid down and buried my nose in her quim and began to lick.

“Fuck yes, that’s it, eat ME!!!!” She was breathing quickly and I angled up to stab at her clit with my tongue and was rewarded with an immediate convulsion that marked Lavi’s small and first orgasm of the night.

“Like that?” I said, muffled by, well, muff.

“No talking with your mouth full!” Lavi pushed my head back down. Trying to eat pussy while laughing is not easy but I did my best. Her legs relaxed and she purred now having gotten some of the sexual stress out of her system.

Over the last few months, I’d learned a lot about Lavi, especially about how she loves to have her clit played with. Especially that she liked it in short periods that build her up. Then I alternate by running my tongue through her folds. I was glad she liked that because I loved filling my nose with the scent of her. She was different from Melissa whose taste was almost sweet while Lavi was rich. Maybe I was projecting my sense of them but they really did taste different to me.

I ran my hands up and down those muscular but soft thighs and licked enthusiastically. Lavi got quieter as she focused on my attention and ran her hands through my hair. She pulled her legs up to give me as much access as possible. As I licked her folds while letting my thumb rest against her clit her left leg started to twitch. I felt her hands slide off me as she moaned, she used her fingers to spread herself, urging me to push my tongue deeper and the other one disappeared, I suspected to play with her breasts.

In a moment Lavi was lifting her hips and screaming, “FUCK YES!” and then fell down.

“So, a good start?” I asked.

Lavi, “A good start, now come up here.”

“Let me get comfortable first,” I said. I stood and undressed, noticing that Melissa was now in the doorway and watching us, unusually her hair was up in a sort of bun. She was dressed in her cheerleader uniform but instead of athletic shoes had heels that showed off her legs. She walked by me and set up her phone on the little tripod she had made a permanent feature of the bedside. I joined Lavi on the bed; she had finally taken her dress and bra off. She reached for my dick while I reached around her and ran a palm over her heavy breast, cupping it. They were heavy and sagged as real gorgeous breasts do. I pulled the nipple and she squirmed. Melissa picked up my phone and fiddled with it. Soon from the room’s speakers Camillo Cabello’s ‘Havana’ started playing.

Melissa stood at the end of the bed and twirled. I noticed she wasn’t wearing shorts underneath but a very sexy pair of crotchless black lace panties.

Lavi giggled, “Well, I like the uniform change.” She gently stroked me. “And I think little Robert here does too.” Melissa grinned. She turned and bent over as the beat picked up and straightened, arching her back, taking a pin out of her hair and shaking it out behind her as one hand lifted the skirt and the other slapped her ass.

“Wooh baby!” Lavi yelled. I wolf-whistled. Melissa turned partway and smiled. She leaned forward into the door frame and kicked her legs up behind her, which did wonderful things. Lavi licked her palm and reached down to rub my balls while I played with her nipples. Melissa danced in place, shook her hips, turned around, placing her back against the wall, and slid down spreading her legs. One hand slid down the wall while the other disappeared under her skirt. She reached the floor and spun around, pulled her legs under her, and shook at us again.

She moved up sinuously, twisting like a serpent, and kept eye contact with us. She was dressed like the innocent blonde cheerleader but the look in her eyes was pure sin. She undulated and danced her fingers up her torso as she did.

Lavi, “If you don’t get up here soon, Robert is going to coat my hand.”

Melissa licked her fingers and traced the edge of her outfit that showed her stomach. “Maybe he should wait a bit longer. I haven’t even gotten the top off yet.”

“Melissa?” I realized I was breathing a little faster than I realized I was when I spoke.

“Yes, Robert?”

“I want to fuck you in it.”

She grinned, evilly. “I’m not done yet.” Her hips swayed and her hair swung back and forth. She turned away from us again. I placed my hand on Lavi’s and removed her from playing with me and motioned her for silence while I got up. I strode to Melissa quickly and stood in front of her.

“On your back.”

She danced, moving conveniently closer to the bed. I shoved and she abruptly fell backward. The speakers played ‘he got me feelin’ like ooh-ooh-ooh’ when Melissa shrieked, “You brute!” Lavi had her hands under Melissa’s arms and pulled her up while I lifted her legs by the knees. “Really?” Melissa asked Lavi, “You’re going to help him?”

“I want you in the outfit too,” Lavi said as she put a leg over Melissa’s face.

“I can’t believe this, you thugs, I’m being absolutely ravaged.” It might have been more convincing if she hadn’t said it so calmly while sliding hands up Lavi’s thighs and then making happy sounds as she started licking up the richness I had been enjoying a little bit before.

With her legs open I pushed into her. Melissa was ready. I looked down, the bulb of my head entering Melissa, the cheerleader skirt spread around her thighs, I had thought fucking in the uniform would be silly but I had to admit it was sexy as hell.

I slapped Lavi’s ass. “Turn around.”

She breathed heavily, “Why?”

“I want to kiss you.”

Lavi lifted up and I saw Melissa’s face, coated in Lavi’s juices. She blew me a sweet kiss and before Lavi could reposition I leaned down to kiss Melissa.

“I love you,” I said.

“I love you.”

Lavi returned to her place and faced me, leaning forward. I could tell by a little jerk of her body that Melissa had returned her tongue to its labors. I reached out to hold Lavi’s face and kissed her.

“I love you too.”

“And I, you.” We leaned and touched foreheads as I fucked Melissa and Lavi rode her face. Lavi reached out and started playing with my nipple. “You like fucking that cheerleader pussy?”

“Uh-huh.”

“Ever fucked a cheerleader when you were in high school?”

I shook my head no.

Lavi grinned, “Maybe we could get another in here. I have one in mind and I bet she tastes sweet. I know she’s only dated a couple of guys and they were tiny. I bet you’d find some new places to explore with your cock in her.” As Lavi said that I felt Melissa’s legs tighten around me.

Lavi was playing dirty so I decided to do the same. I reached out and found both her nipples and pinched both. “We might as well toughen up your nipples some, you know how the kids will be on them. Big tits like this, you might need to have both ready if you and Melissa get knocked up at the same time.”

The response was half feral and utterly rewarding. Lavi grabbed my head for a kiss that made me light-headed. That might have been why I lost control. I found myself moaning uncontrollably into Lavi’s mouth as I came into Melissa who bucked up at me as if making sure I didn’t come loose.

Lavi screamed again, falling forward so that had to catch her. Once I did I looked to see Melissa not only covered in Lavi’s juice but her finger in Lavi’s ass.

After a moment Lavi sat up and slowly focused on her words. “Fuck, do that to me again.”

Melissa slapped her ass from below. “Nope, your turn to suit up.”

“I think Robert has had his dose of cheerleader pussy for the night.”

Melissa’s voice turned pitiful, “Babe, I was hoping you’d dress up for me.” Lavi moved faster than I knew she could and within seconds the bathroom door was mostly closed and I heard her moving around in there.

I was still inside Melissa. She ran her hands over her stomach, “Enjoy? You know if we get kicked this might be your first and last time to fuck us as actual cheerleaders and in uniform. We’ll have to turn them in too.”

“Yeah but ... if you lose the uniform we can pay for one, right?”

She giggled.


It was late when I woke up. Melissa had indeed wanted Lavi in her cheerleader outfit and in the end, we were all sated. Now they were both sleeping deeply. I didn’t know how late it was but all I saw outside was the moon reflected in the pool. I sat on the edge of the bed a while, thinking. I had no idea what to do about the drama they were embroiled in. I felt like I was a part of this but it was another world to me. I thought about it and thought about it and decided the only reasonable thing was to ask someone. I did know one person, just one. I grabbed my cell phone and looked up the number, a recent addition to my contacts, and went downstairs to make the call. I thought I would get voice mail but instead, he answered on the second call.

“Hi, you probably don’t remember me but I’m Robert Carlo. I’m wondering if I can ask for some advice.”


Morning came. We drank coffee and lounged in bed. I told them about the call and the referral I got. We agreed to take care of it after Lavi was done at the temple and before we headed to our next appointment. It was going to be a busy day. Lavi headed out to meet up with her parents while Melissa and I headed to the back yard where a small pile of lumber, rolls of weed-killing tarp, and many bags of planting soil awaited.

“So,” Melissa put her hands on her hips, “what are you doing with all this?”

I looked at her, “Me? I assumed you were building them.”

She didn’t look amused. Was she learning the look from Lavi? “Seriously, you have a plan right?” She asked.

“Yep. I looked up how to make no nails planting beds. We need to cut out the tarp, it’ll biodegrade over time, and doing no nails means all eco friendly.” I was pleased with myself.

“So, going to cut the boards so they slot into each other?”

“Yep.”

“Building templates for the cutting?”

“That’s the plan.”

“So, for the pieces where you need something out of the middle how are you cutting out the perpendicular cut between the two other cuts.”

“Um ... well, I have a miter saw...” She looked at me. I saw judgment in that look. “I was thinking I could cut it a bit with that and then break the rest off.”

“Do you have wood chisels?”

“Uh, no.”

“Do you have a jigsaw?”

“No.”

She had her hands in her pockets. “Drill?”

“Yes, but why would I need a drill?”

“If you cut the two long cuts with a miter saw you can drill a hole at the end and then use a jigsaw to cut the other piece.”

“I think you should be in charge of this.”

“Nope, you’re the man.” She had her phone in her hand.

“What are you doing?”

“Texting Rian to see if we can borrow his jigsaw. And probably some drill bits.” She was busy on her phone. “He says we can. He’ll even bring them over.” I looked at her. “What?” She asked.

“I’m trying to figure out how to ask how you know this without sounding like a sexist pig.”

“A girl can’t know how to use tools?”

“Your mom and her perception of gender roles is a factor here.”

She shrugged. “I took a woodshop class for the hell of it. It was that or Office Skills, whatever that is, or Photography, and mom was way too excited about me taking photography so I told her it was full.”

“Did you like it?”

“Photography?”

“Woodworking.”

“Yeah, it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. I got an A.” She made that smile in that way I was still addicted to.

After that, we started cutting tarp and laying stuff out. Rian showed up, was incredibly awkward, gave Melissa the tools, and disappeared saying Linda was waiting for him. Before he left I tried asking him about how Linda was doing but he said that all she had shared was something about “that wretched whore” so apparently it wasn’t oriented at me. I joked that Linda should get house points for alliteration but Rian didn’t get it. Apparently Richardson also had some unkind comments about me as an influence and Linda’s failures as a parent. The word ‘predator’ had been used to describe me. Rian reported that Linda had responded with “as if my daughter...” while sidestepping her own opinions of me.

Rian left and two hours later we were hot and exhausted. The cutting was done, two large planting beds were built and we had filled them with dirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.