The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 22

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

By seven AM we had checked out and headed to the airport. Lavi lost out on the game so Melissa and I ended up in the row together, held hands, and read. Both stewards were men and uninteresting to Melissa so the flight was quieter. She said the Sanderson book was slow going but she was going to tough it out. I was reading the Nero Wolfe novel which was like visiting with an old friend for a few hours. Lavi was in the row ahead of us in a long conversation about building an Instagram following with a middle-aged man who was partially flirting with her but also apparently an advertising executive and genuinely curious about it. Once he complimented her dress I thought about dumping a glass of ice on his head but then decided to be an adult about it. Once the plane was on the ground it didn’t take us long to get a cab and be headed home. It was in the cab that I got the call.

I answered and heard a bored young man, “Mr. Carlo?”

“Yes?”

“This is Brian from Quality Cleaning Services.”

“Hi, Brian, to what do I owe the pleasure?”

“Good morning, I’m just calling to let you know that Mrs. Kowalczuk won’t be cleaning your house anymore. We just found out this morning so we will be arranging a replacement, probably in the next 48 hours.”

“Is she all right?”

“She’s fine Mr. Carlo, she contacted us this morning and said she was going to skip your house.”

“She’s not sick is she?”

“Uh, no but we will be finding you a new cleaner.”

“She’s quit?”

“Not exactly, she’s decided to not clean your residence anymore. We do allow for employees who don’t feel comfortable in a given residence...”

“Not comfortable?” I was really confused.

“Apparently she spoke to someone in your neighborhood and learned about your living arrangements, something about young women...”

I felt my temper start to rise and cut him off. “Monday mornings are when she cleans. So, she didn’t clean this morning?”

Brian, whoever he was obviously didn’t want conflict but sounded very bored by it. “No, Mr. Carlo, she didn’t.”

“I have guests over today, this is a problem for me. Why didn’t you send someone else over immediately?”

“Well, Mr. Carlo, I just got to it and all of our staff are busy...”

“Well, you can remove my account.”

“Now, Mr. Carlo...”

“No. Your service is a matter of convenience and it’s no longer convenient. Don’t send anyone and don’t expect payment.” I hung up, pulled up my bank app, and canceled the recurring one to the cleaning service.

I leaned my head back against the seat and Melissa was rubbing my shoulder. “Is everything all right?”

“Just some bullshit. Apparently my house cleaner got wind I’m living in sin and quit. So, I guess I’ll have to get some spit and polish done when we get home.”

Lavi, “Don’t worry about it. I’ll sweep, dust, and make sure the first-floor bathroom is clean. It’s not a big deal.” She smiled at me and leaned into my arm. “I’ll tell you what, I’ll take over the basic cleaning in the house. It’s not that much and it’ll give me something to do while Melissa is cleaning the pool and doing stuff outside. You can even pay me just like you do her. Not like a job though, that’d be weird.” She got a devilish grin and rubbed against me like a cat. “Does daddy want to give his lioness an allowance for doing her chores. I’ll be a good girl and do what daddy wants.”

I laughed at Lavi but her teasing meant I needed to re-arrange something in my pants to be comfortable. Melissa leaned into the other side of me and made doe eyes at me, “What about me daddy, do I get an allowance?”

“You don’t want to get paid the same way anymore?”

Melissa dropped the act and got serious, playing with my shirt, “Honestly, it’s kind of weird, getting paid to just take care of something in our house. I want to keep doing it though.”

Lavi, “And I’m kind of excited. When Melissa is doing stuff and I’m just sitting there it feels awkward. I’d feel more like it was my place too.”

I thought about it a second and then said, “All right, how’s this then? If they’re just your regular part of chores then instead of payments I get you two credit cards and just try to keep it reasonable but that way if there is an emergency or anything you can be covered.”

“Sounds good,” they said together. They had their hands joined in my lap, and although they weren’t teasing me it made for a light pleasant pressure against my manhood.

Lavi looked at Melissa, “I hate to ask but do you think mommy-dearest could behind this thing with the cleaners?”

Melissa sighed, “I’ll see if I can get a look at her phone to see if she called anyone. This kind of thing isn’t like her though.”

“You know her passcode?” I asked. “I mean usually, people paranoid about others like she has been with tracking you keep their stuff really locked down.”.

“I don’t know the code,” she replied, “but I set her phone up for her so my thumb is set up for finger recognition on it.”

Lavi’s eyes went wide, “That is damn sneaky. Are you sure you’re not Slytherin? I’m kind of proud of you. And turned on, which is weird.”

Primly and in all seriousness, Melissa’s only reply was, “I don’t think green is my color. But Ravenclaws are sneaky too, we’re just smarter about it.”

Lavi’s vocalized thoughts continued, “Malfoy as a girl might be kinda cute though...”

Melissa, “Ewww! I don’t need that image in my head!”

I grinned, “Stay away from fan fiction then.”

Melissa put her free hand up as if to swear an oath, “I will.”

I didn’t say it but I wondered to myself if Melissa’s mom did have something to do with it and if Melissa was giving her too much credit.

Once home we disembarked from the cab and made our way into the house. On the front steps was the farm delivery I’d arranged for this morning. I took it inside and we divided up duties. Melissa took luggage upstairs and Lavi got cleaning supplies out of the hall closet while I took the delivery to the kitchen.

The paper was still on the kitchen table where I’d left it for Mrs. Kowalczuk, including the special instruction to take certain things out for defrosting. I briefly considered just skipping it. Lavi, unaware I had planned to do something, had told the squad I wasn’t fixing anything today. I could just let it ride but that felt like admitting defeat somehow. I removed the frozen plastic blocks that kept everything cold and looked at what I had: chicken breasts, artichokes, prosciutto, greens. I could take the chicken and cut it up, make something that could be eaten with toothpicks, have fun with making something with a bite. I got out sherry, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, and some honey just to make it sweet too. It wouldn’t be hot but have a lot of flavors. The artichokes and prosciutto would go well on a flatbread which wouldn’t have to rise and I’d made a batch of spicy honey using a very light dilution of habaneros that would set them off. I got to work.

Ten minutes later Lavi and Melissa both stuck their heads in, with Melissa leading the charge. “What smells so good?”

I made a shooing-away motion. “I’m getting the food ready. Everything else ready?”

They came into the room. Both had changed into tight workout shorts and light tops with sports bras underneath. Melissa put her arms around me and kissed my neck. “You’re a stubborn man.”

“I love you too,” I replied. Soon after I had things ready and retreated to the bedroom to watch a comedy. After practice, the girls came in and we snuggled for a while and they went home.

Tuesday I came out after everyone else left and we ended up naked in the pool, playing. There wasn’t any coordinated sexual activity but we all played. I ended up fucking Melissa on the steps and Lavi gave me a blowjob while I sat on the edge. Melissa and Lavi lay on a lounge and scissored and kissed while I rubbed their backs. And then they left to be with their other families. We all texted each other before bed and it felt strange to not roll over and bump into a warm body. The bed felt huge.

I’d really looked forward to Wednesday since they would stay the night. By the time I came downstairs, the girls had finished cleaning and I started dinner. We had Peruvian chicken with steamed vegetables and some fresh bread I’d made that morning. After dinner, I sat in the middle of the couch and the girls took what was becoming their standard position, lying with their feet in my lap. That meant I always had feet to rub. Lavi proposed a horror movie I hadn’t seen and which I enjoyed more than I thought I would. Horror movies were never going to be my first choice, though. After it was over I proposed root beer floats using some locally made root beer and vanilla ice cream I’d made the day before. We sat outside on the loungers.

Lavi looked at Melissa, “Still doing the swimsuit trip tomorrow morning?”

“Sure. Zahra’s excited?”

“She’s bubbly.”

“Awww...”

“So,” I was trying to choose my words carefully, “this swimsuit thing, does her dad know I’m going to be here?”

“Pretty sure,” Lavi said.

“Does he know she’s getting this suit?”

They looked at each other. After a noticeable pause, Melissa said, “Probably not.”

Lavi, “But we don’t know for sure.”

I looked at Lavi, “Are you planning on keeping it here for her?” Lavi nodded affirmatively. That answered my question. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

“It’s not like he can expect her to come over and wear that thing she has for swimming, it’s like a hundred degrees out!” Argued Melissa.

“I have no idea what he might expect,” I responded plainly. Melissa looked ready to fight, “And he’s been really nice to me. I don’t want to deceive him about anything.”

Melissa got a look of consternation on her face and then deflated. “Fuck, I hate when you’re like this.”

“Like what?”

“Noble. Last time it was getting in the way of fun, too.”

“I recall you overcame it.”

“Yeah, fortunately for me you don’t get like this very often.”

Lavi giggled and sipped her root beer. I stood up. “I’m going to call him. Be right back.”

Melissa, “Right now?”

“You have to rip the bandage off.” I wandered down to the office to make the call. I don’t know why, but it’s where I made a lot of calls. I hate calling people so I guess it’s a psychological crutch. I sat at my work desk and made the call. The phone rang twice and a young man’s voice answered, “Hello.”

“Hi, this is Robert Carlo, is Dr. Tahan available?”

“I’ll check, sir.” The voice sounded like a teenager but was respectful. A moment later he said, “he is going to take the call in the study, sir.”

I heard a familiar voice say, “Robert, it’s good to hear from you.”

“Yussef, I apologize for interrupting you tonight.”

“Not at all, what can I do for you?”

“Well, this is a bit awkward but you know that Zahra is coming over here for a party Friday, correct?”

“Yes, yes, the cheerleader party, I know that. You will be there as one of three adults, correct?”

“Yes, and no boys other than myself.”

“Very well, she told me.”

“And it’s a pool party.”

“As in swimming? She is a good swimmer. I’m not worried about that.”

“Uh, I was more concerned about the swimsuit and appearances. I found out that Melissa and Lavi were planning to take her shopping for a new one tomorrow morning.”

“Oh,” he replied. I left it at that for a moment as he gathered his thoughts. When he spoke again he said, “Do you know what kind of suit?”

“Knowing my wives they will encourage her to ... wear whatever she wants.”

He said something that I think was Arabic but I couldn’t understand at all and then he sighed deeply.

“Robert, I find myself in difficult waters and the wind is against me.”

“How can I help?”

“My daughter ... you have not had children so I don’t know if you can understand. Did you know she is the middle child of seven?”

“Uh, no, I did not. I do want you to understand that Melissa and Lavi aren’t trying to undercut you, they’re just thinking of their friend.”

His voice sounded heavy. “My father was very fond of old sayings. There is one about mistaking foes for friends but my father would always add onto it his own bit that it is just as bad to mistake friends for foes. I understand but it does not mean I approve. I do not know what to do. Zahra is her mother’s daughter, she absorbs what is around her and changes like mercury.”

“I’m sorry, I’m sure it’s been hard for her without her mother.”

“She was my third wife and had cancer. She died young but she lived every moment. I have not married again since.”

Huh? Wasn’t he married now?

He continued. “Zahra reminds me more of her every year, it has not been easy for Zahra, six siblings by two other mothers, and no mother for her to cling to so I have tried to be mother and father which I’m not good at. And my wives seem united in only one thing - that I spoil Zahra.”

I paused, did I... “Yussef, you said when wives ... do you have more than one wife?”

“Robert, you didn’t know? Didn’t Zahra tell you?”

“No, I think I would have remembered.”

He laughed, he had a rich baritone laugh, “Yes, one lives here with me and one remains home in Kuwait, she did not want to come to the United States but I return several times a year to visit.”

Well, that explained a few things.

He continued, “Let me tell you, that your wives are so close is a blessing. I’m uncomfortable about their form of closeness but I am jealous too. Zahra told me they would raise the children with both as equal mothers. Oh, when one feels slighted over another. Maybe God has blessed you, my friend.”

“I’m not really religious...”

“Are you an atheist?”

“No, I just ... I don’t feel like I know any kind of truth.”

“You will know God is real one day, hold no false idols before you to blind you and you will see it in time, I have faith.”

I didn’t know what to say so I said, “Thank you.”

“Now, Zahra,” he said.

“Yes.”

He sighed again and seemed to be collecting himself, “I know that I run a difficult balance with her. I would wish her to embrace our traditions but she is so much an American now. And ... if I am, to be honest, I am weak. I would rather she reject tradition and still love me than run away from me.”

“And that means?”

“It means I will look the other way but for the love of our savior, please keep the suit at your house. If my wife finds out about Zahra’s behavior she will be Herodias calling for my head on a platter. It will be the perfect excuse.”

“Excuse?”

“My wives never liked Hadiya, Zahra’s mother, and Zahra has inherited their disdain for her mother. She rebels in little ways. I should have sent her away to live with Hadiya’s parents but I was greedy. A man should not love one wife more than others but Hadiya was special and even when she was young Zahra reminded me of her mother so I kept her near. And as she has become more American ... another saying from my father involved how if you sail two ships too close you shouldn’t be surprised when both hulls become damaged. That is how it has been.”

“I promise you there will be no boys there and I will do nothing.”

“Thank you. I believe I can trust you to keep her safe. God be with you.”

“And with you.” I hit the end call button. Fuck, I needed a minute to absorb that. A minute passed as I sat and then I decided to be a big boy and head back upstairs. I walked back to the poolside to find Lavi and Melissa giggling.

“She didn’t?!” Lavi said.

“She did.”

“Who did what?” I asked.

Melissa turned to look at me. “T’wana called Ji a skanky cunt for coming to the party on Friday. Apparently practice was one thing but this was too much.”

“Huh. Well, I got some interesting news of my own.” I laid back down and retrieved my root beer with melted vanilla ice cream in it. Melissa especially looked apprehensive. “He’s not exactly fine but he gives his approval so long as there are no other males than myself and...” I looked at them both “the suit stays here and her...” step-mother wasn’t quite right “his wife doesn’t learn about it, so no pics that include her on Instagram or anything like that.”

They both launched arms up in victory, “Wooh!” “Yeah!”

Melissa stood up saying, “I think you deserve a reward.”

I laughed, “I don’t...” She began to take her shirt off. “ ... don’t think you’re wrong, that was very noble of me and I do deserve a reward.”

Lavi grinned and undressed. Soon Melissa was taking my shirt off and I lifted my hips so Lavi could pull my pants and underwear down. I stared at them as they finished, Melissa tall, built, and every bit the girl next door. Lavi meanwhile was muscular but curvy and dark-haired with curly hair. I was aroused and stiffening. Melissa pointed at where I was getting firm and said, “Lavi love, if you would.”

She said nothing but sank to her knees and took me in her mouth. She suckled on my length and any softness in me evaporated. After I got hard she stroked me and pushed her head up and down letting it pop out with a wet sound as I shuddered. She giggled and said, “That’s what I like to hear. Tell me you like me sucking your cock.”

I ran my fingers through her hair, “I don’t want you to ever stop sucking my cock.”

Melissa was sitting on another lounger, playing with herself. Lavi looked at her as she stroked me, “Do you like me sucking on his cock?”

“Fuck yes.” She was watching intently and seemed to have trouble sitting still, pushing her hips up at her own hand moving between her thighs.

Lavi flicked her tongue under my head lightly a half dozen times and I moaned out, “Do that again,” I said. She did and I moaned my appreciation.

Looking at Melissa, Lavi asked, “Ready?” Wordlessly Melissa got up and straddled me, slowly lowering herself on to my dick. Lavi held me still and spread Melissa’s lips to guide me in.

Melissa sighed, “That’s what I wanted,” as she began pushing herself up and down. I lay back, letting her do all the work and pace herself. Lavi wasn’t inactive and reached out to play with Melissa’s nipple so I occupied myself by reaching out to find Lavi’s clit and wetting my thumb gently rubbed it which made her shake her hips at me. Melissa leaned forward and braced herself against my chest with her arms and began to speed up. Lavi let go and stood by the lounge just watching as I transferred my hands to Melissa’s breasts cupping each. “That’s it, play with my tits while I bounce on you.” She moaned more, began a chant of “oh, oh, oh, OH” and then went very still grinding her hips into me. Her eyes closed and I felt echoes of her tremors. Then she smiled and started again faster, slamming up and down on me so that I felt the lounge shift occasionally when she came down and she came again quickly. Soon she had cum three times and Lavi was laughing.

Lavi grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. “Enough slut, my turn.”

Melissa jumped off gleaming with sweat and smiles. “Your turn my lioness,” she said as she stood aside but not before roughly pinching Lavi’s nipples, which made Lavi’s knees buckle for a split second.

Lavi lowered over me but braced against me immediately, not quite having the height or leg strength Melissa did. My dick was right at her opening and I reached out and cupped her ass cheeks. She looked me in the eyes. “You want this pussy?”

I answered by shoving up with my hips and pulling her down at the same second. She was already wet but not loosened, it had to hurt her a bit, it did me. I growled into her ear. “I don’t want it, I need it.”

She threw her head back and I swear she purred as she ground against my pelvis. “Did you hear that baby,” she looked towards Melissa. “Our hubby said he needs this pussy.”

Melissa smiled and kissed Lavi, “Oooo I like that.” Then Lavi began to fuck me. She got a regular rhythm going as soon as she was loose and kept it up. I kneaded her ass like bread dough in my hands. Melissa stood there rubbing Lavi’s back and watching us.

“I am never going to get tired of watching you fuck her,” Melissa said.

I was about to say that sounded good to me but got distracted when Lavi began clenching tightly and sped up as she almost fell and I felt a sudden stab of pain in my shoulder as Lavi exhaled something like a muted scream through her nose as she bit me.

Then she sat up, panting, and caught her breath, her breasts gorgeous in the setting sun. I pushed Lavi back and started to climb on top of her but suddenly felt a hand on my dick. It was Melissa who was looking at me with those pitiful little girl eyes, “Do I get another turn?” she asked.

I stood up and Melissa bent over. I had that animalistic urging in the back of my head that needed something and wasn’t going to take no for an answer. Standing behind her I pushed in without resistance. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. “You’re mine, mine.” I was already close. I pushed and she pushed back and the lounge chair moved forward but we went with it, shuffling and fucking. I had barely begun fucking her when I started to cum and just as quickly she chanted, “I’m going to cum, don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop.” As soon as I felt it hit her I lost all control and came.

We stopped and I hugged her from behind. “Well, it’s a good thing you were close,” she said “or we’d have ended up pushing the chair all the way into the pool.” She giggled and I didn’t have anything to say so I kissed her again. Lavi had gone to get a bottle of wine and I decided to turn on the hot tub. Soon we were enjoying the heat and gently splashing water at each other while grabbing anything that looked inviting. At one point Lavi came again with Melissa’s fingers in her and each of us sucking on one of Lavis’ generous nipples.

It was quiet and we were enjoying just being there when some neuron connected in the back of my head with a question. “So,” I started, “neither of you said how your families were when we got back from the trip.”

Lavi shrugged. “Dad is keeping the line of if I’m happy he’s happy but I know him, he won’t really relax until it’s been a while but he doesn’t want to put that on everyone else.”

Melissa sipped her water, “Rian is keeping his opinions to himself, whatever they are. Bringing it up would be like setting off firecrackers around a big grumpy animal so he’s not saying anything.”

“The big grumpy animal being your mom?” I asked.

“Yep.”

“And how is she handling it?”

“Same as before, ignoring it. She did the same thing when I dyed my hair blue last year and when I dated the guy from the chess club.”

“I like the natural blonde but the blue was cute,” offered Lavi.

“What do you think about some blue streaks, maybe light blue that kind of blend in?” asked Melissa, pulling a few strands in front of her to look at.

Lavi, “That would be super cute.”

Melissa, “Anyway, how was my other mom?”

“Oh,” said Lavi, “She wanted to hear all about the trip, everywhere we went. I told her about the dinner on the beach and us dancing and she’s now talking about how we totally should do some kind of marriage ceremony. She’s been on the internet looking at hand binding ceremonies and all kinds of stuff.”

Melissa seemed excited by that. “That would be awesome!”

“Seriously,” said Lavi, “I showed her the rings and I thought she was going to cry.”

Melissa snorted, “I think I could plant my left hand on mom’s face and she’d pretend she couldn’t see them.”

They both giggled and then Melissa looked at me. “How about your mom.” She put a lot of emphasis on the word ‘your’.

“What about her?”

Melissa fussed at me, “Robert, really, she’s your mother.”

I took a placating tone to show I wasn’t trying to fight, “And I love her but I’m not living with her, I don’t need her approval.”

Lavi gave me the look, the one that said I was being dense and stupid and maybe insensitive. I just had no idea about what. So, I looked at her and asked “What?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.