The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

I must have been smiling like an idiot because Melissa asked, “Good news?”

“Yep, I’m free and clear for the aquarium, which is good because it’s nearly time. Ready?”

“Gamera time!” shouted Lavi, a bit louder than she had to. Thank goodness we were outside on the deck.

Melissa rolled her eyes at Lavi and wiped a bit of mango off her lips from her mango sauteed chicken breast. She did it slowly in that way that a woman can make something commonplace erotic. She had Lavi and I both wanting to go back to the hotel. What she said was “Let’s go see the turtles!” Lavi finished the last bite of her ropa vieja and we headed out.

Arriving at the aquarium we parked and I grabbed the girly bag, explaining to Melissa and Lavi that I didn’t want to accidentally buy anything too big to fit in it. They thought it was silly but I took it in with me. The Seaquarium was amazing. We watched schools of fish and the reefs while Lavi and Melissa talked about SCUBA diving. Apparently, they had gotten certified last year together and done a few dives. I wanted to go with them and do that. I’d been snorkeling but never learned to dive.

We bought vouchers to feed the seals and I really enjoyed watching the turtles. There were several gift stores and I hit each one, filling the bag with stuffed animals. Penguin Isle was a blast and Melissa and Lavi took photos that would have bankrupted us to develop if we still had to use film. We wandered for over an hour and then we ended up at the dolphins. I knew they would love the dolphins. Is there anyone who doesn’t love watching dolphins? The girls oohed and awed over them which was delightful.

Lavi was staring intently. “I thought about marine biology once, but then I realized I didn’t really care about all the science, I just thought dolphins were neat.”

“Now, that is something we should do sometime,” said Melissa, “find one of those boat rental places that take you out to swim with dolphins.” She said this as she leaned against a railing and watched one dolphin jump up to grab at the food offered by a caretaker.

“Or do it here,” I said. “You have to get the passes in advance but they have something called the Dolphin Odyssey that lets you swim with them here.”

Melissa, “Oh my god, that would be sooo much fun. Let’s come back and do that sometime in the future.”

I shrugged, “Or...” I looked at my watch for dramatic effect, “we could go do it now since our appointed time for the passes I bought last week is in fifteen minutes.” Without warning, I was jumped by two eighteen-year-old girls. It was delightful but I was also reminded that they were athletic cheerleaders by the fact of how hard they squeezed. It was completely worth it though to hear them squeal in delight like little kids.

“Seriously?” Melissa asked it while beaming.

“Seriously.” I nudged Lavi with my elbow and teased her. “So, am I getting laid tonight?”

She reached over and grabbed my ass. “At this rate lover, you could axe murder someone in front of me I might just be fine with it.”

“I’ll try not to abuse that fact,” I said and pinched her butt in return.

“Okay, you two, grab ass later, dolphins now,” said Melissa with a bit of real sternness.

“Yes, ma’am,” Lavi and I said together, and then we looked at each other and broke out giggling.

Melissa stopped dead in her tracks. “Shit.”

“What?” Lavi asked.

“Don’t we need swimsuits?”

“Yeah,” I said, “they’ll give us wetsuits but we’ll need swimsuits underneath.” I opened the bag for Helene’s daughter Maxine. On the top was Katiya’s stuffed dolphin and a stuffed octopus and key chains for both of them. From the bottom where I had hidden them I pulled out the garish dolphin printed swimsuits that we had all bought that morning.

I grinned. Melissa pointed at me and said, “I already said it but you’re a sneaky bastard.”

“Beware, literature majors,” I said, “We love a dramatic moment.”

With that, we continued. The next few hours became priceless memories. They got to feed dolphins, pet them, swim with them. I did as well but my joy was in watching them. Lavi and Melissa were normally so mature but right now they regressed to being little girls and it was the cutest thing in the world. I had plenty of fun of my own. The dolphins were amazing and at one point one bumped up against me and started rubbing up against me, a female named Pansy.

“Uh oh,” said Lavi, “I think she’s flirting with him.”

“Don’t worry,” replied Melissa, “he won’t figure it out.”

I did the mature thing and waited until no one could see and goosed them both, which turned out to not work well through wet suits so I just decided I would have to do it again later. Oh, the tragedy. By the time we were done, we had showered off and changed back to our street clothes. I was relaxed, waiting for them and the girls came out of the changing area still beaming.

We headed across the bay and arrived at the bookstore with everyone in high spirits. I expected Lavi to head to the cafe but she surprised me by heading to the shelves as eagerly as Melissa and I did. However, neither Melissa nor I had selected a single book by the time Lavi had found The Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, a Hebrew edition of The Yiddish Policemen’s Union and a pile of art books to look at. She settled in the cafe to look at art books while Melissa and I browsed. After an hour of browsing, Melissa picked out The Devil in the White City, since she had enjoyed the last Larson book she read and then surprised me by picking out Neuromancer by William Gibson and Brandon Sanderson’s The Way of Kings.

“Gibson and Sanderson?”

She nodded yes. “Trying new stuff. Have you read these?”

“Neuromancer years ago, back in undergrad. Sanderson’s no, though I did like his Mistborn books. I admit I tend to get nervous that big books like that are just bloated but if you like it I’ll give it a shot.”

“Sounds good,” she said and gave me a light peck on the lips.

I grabbed a few books by Ibram Xendi, which Annaleise had recommended to me and also found a hardback of a Rex Stout novel I didn’t have which I picked up without regard for the fact that I’ve read it a dozen times already. Eventually, Melissa and I joined Lavi for coffee and we sat around chatting. Lavi selected a hardback collection of black and white photographs of men and women together, with fair and dark skin creating incredible contrasts along with the two Chabon books.

“So... “ I found myself starting to say something without having planned what to say. Melissa Lavi looked at me to continue. “What do you two think about the fancy restaurant tonight?”

“What do you mean?” Asked Melissa.

“Well, I got the impression earlier that you weren’t really excited.”

“I can’t say I’m hyped but I’m sure it’ll be fun,” offered Lavi.

Melissa shrugged, “You want to go.”

“Honestly, I’m not that excited about it at this point.”

“Really?” Melissa and Lavi said it together with identical expressions.

I leaned back in my chair. “I thought it would be a great capstone, a really fancy place to go but, I really just want to spend time with both of you. I thought I’d spend all day today looking forward to the food but honestly, I haven’t given it a second thought.”

“Babe,” Melissa reached out to hold my hand, “I like trying out new foods with you but I’d be fine with rice and beans so long as you’re with me.”

Lavi added her hand to ours. “We could grab burgers and eat on the beach and I’d be fine with it.”

“Is that what you want to do?” I asked.

Melissa replied, “What do you mean?”

“Picnic on the beach for dinner?”

“That would be lovely,” Melissa said. Lavi nodded enthusiastically.

“I have an idea then. But ... Lavi, how do you feel about pork tonight?”

“Would I have to eat it?”

“No, I was thinking of having the hotel restaurant make us a picnic and they have bacon-wrapped dates and chorizo meatballs. I have to admit I really like both.”

She blinked at me. Melissa snorted.

“What?” I asked.

“Whatever you’re planning on, order triple of the dates,” said Melissa.

I was confused. Lavi lifted her hand up, scooted her chair to mine and took my hand between both of hers.

“Robert, I know you like to cook but you have to understand that some things are magic.”

I blinked and narrowed my eyes. “What?”

Lavi looked at me wide-eyed like a child. “When the bacon is cooked with the date, it’s magic. I’m not an expert on Kabbalah stuff but it’s some kind of alchemy and it’s not pork anymore. It’s a gift from God.”

Intellectually I knew Lavi was messing with me but she was really committing to this, I just didn’t know if the whole thing was a joke or just the serious part. I looked over to Melissa for help. She was smirking, which I felt was a tad unfair.

“She tried one when we were at a restaurant doing competitions in DC our freshman year,” Melissa offered. “The slut can put away her body weight in the things.”

Lavi very seriously nodded that Melissa was correct. “Will they have walnut sauce?” Lavi asked.

“Should they?” I asked.

“Yes.” She finally broke character and was grinning.

“I’ll see what I can do.”

She signaled her approval by leaning forward and giving me a quick kiss. After that, I had to collect a kiss from Melissa and they kissed each other and we made our way back to the hotel. The girls had appointments for a full spa treatment. I was going to get a massage later myself but while they did all other stuff I was going to go beg the kitchen staff for favors.

So, just as they were checking in for pedicures I was approaching the concierge desk and, seeing a cute Hispanic girl with blonde hair standing there with a name tag that said, Jillian.

“Jillian, I hope you’re a romantic.” She blinked. “Because I need some help.”

“Yes sir, what can I help you with?”

“I want to set up a romantic dinner on the beach with my wives.”

“That’s sweet ... wait, did you say wives?” That was how the hour started.

Sixty minutes later, I had explained my situation to three different people, including why I needed a romantic picnic for three. My audiences were Jillian, Christoph, the sous chef, and Mabel the head of hospitality services on the beach. Along with the advice from the sous chef that I should have my head examined he agreed to substitute a walnut sauce for their pecan one, leave off the goat cheese and make the picnic I asked for. The negotiations included a substantial gratuity for several parties and my promises of eternal gratitude. The beach attendant’s name was Skylar, which was important because whoever I got to get the sundries was going to have to work with him. Fortunately, my habit of not leaving the house and using things like TaskRabbit turned out to be useful when in a distant city too. After that, I made it to the spa and managed to get a massage which I found myself needing a lot more than I had an hour before. I hadn’t even realized how wound up I’d gotten talking to all those people. A guy named Brian took care of me and hurt me and by the time I left, I felt like a gooey relaxed mess. When I came out I found Melissa and Lavi waiting for me outside the spa. Melissa was tapping on her phone and Lavi waved at me. As I came up they were talking.

Melissa, “So, Emma and Xinyi are coming tomorrow and bringing Coraline with them.”

“Coraline?”

“The girl with that light brown hair on the JV squad.”

“Not ringing a bell.”

“B-cup, you once commented she had an ass made for you to eat when she wore really tight shorts to practice.”

“Not clicking.”

Melissa sighed, “I think what you exactly said was ‘I’d toss that salad without dressing.’”

Lavi smiled, “Oh yeah, her.” Melissa didn’t even bother to roll her eyes and I sat on the bench with them sipping a glass of cucumber water I’d been handed as I left. Each of them had one as well. Lavi continued, “She was okay. She wants to do the varsity squad?”

“Apparently. She’s tight with Xinyi and Emma so if they can work together already that’s good. Amber is back so that’ll be everyone except T’wana and we’ll have four days with three possible new squaddies. It’s a really solid start.”

Lavi squeezed Melissa’s hand. “You can do this.”

“We,” Melissa corrected. “The whole squad.”

“Nationals?” I asked. I’d heard them mention it before.

“Yeah,” Melissa said. “We almost won our division my sophomore year but last year was just a mess. We had a lot of turn-over, two seniors got sick and Grace broke her leg during regionals. We still did well but didn’t make it to nationals, much less place.”

“I’m just surprised you’re so big into it given I know you have these mixed feelings about cheering.”

Lavi looked at me. “Robert?”

“Yes?”

“You might as well know your sweet honey bee there can be,” she held her fingers together and slowly increased the gap between them, “a wee bit competitive.”

Melissa shrugged. “I’m not my mom. Highschool will be in my rearview when I graduate. But I’m here now and it would be awesome to win the national. And it would be super cool for some of the other girls who do want to go on and do cheering in college.”

“Like Grace?” I asked.

Melissa nodded. “Grace has been a good friend. I want to make this happen for her.”

Lavi elbowed me gently, “The girls weren’t happy when I told them we would be getting back in tomorrow morning so no Robert special snacks. I swear, I heard Ji pout over a text message.”

I snorted, “I thought she was on the anti-me team.”

“Maybe,” said Melissa, “but she’s been eating the food and gotten ... well, I won’t say friendly but she’s not being...”

When Melissa hesitated Lavi filled in, “Not acting like a queen bitch on the rag?”

Melissa laughed, “Yeah, that. Every day she asks about the food before we bring it out. She only eats a little but she really savors it.”

Lavi was flipping through her phone and showed me a picture of Ji. I’d seen her in a few pictures before but standing next to Melissa standing straight up was kind of shocking. “Wow, she’s tiny.” It’s the only thing I had to say.

“No shit,” said Lavi, “I once saw her actually eat a good-sized meal and she looked pregnant.”

“When we’ve talked about food she said her mom only makes Chinese food at home. I kinda got the feeling she’s not much of a cook either.”

“What’s Ji’s favorite food?” I asked.

Instead of replying together, they did the thing where Melissa began the reply and Lavi finished it. “Vegetarian,” said Melissa, Lavi, “pizza.”

“She’s not vegetarian though, is she?” I was thinking about all the meat stuff I put out and I’d asked about food requirements.

“Nah,” said Lavi, “She just always likes to get the vegetarian pies but she complains there are never enough toppings for variety.”

“When the squad goes out, she’s always down for pizza,” said Melissa. “Like, 100% of the time. She has never turned a chance for pizza down.”

“Uh, oh, I know that look,” said Lavi.

“Huh?” What was she talking about?

“You’re thinking,” added Melissa. “About what is the question.”

“Just adding pizza to the menu for the party.”

Melissa, “That’s really nice of you but just because she likes the food doesn’t mean she won’t be a cunt to you.”

I shrugged. “If she enjoys the food that’s enough for me. Come on,” I patted her knee, “we have some time to kill before dinner. The sun doesn’t set until late but the food will be ready by 7:30. That still gives us a few hours.”

“The room?” Lavi posed the question.

“Anything in mind?” Asked Melissa. Lavi leaned over and whispered in Melissa’s ear which earned a salacious grin from Melissa.

“Anything I should know?” I asked.

Melissa jumped up, took a few steps, and spun around giving me a come hither gesture in response. So, I followed, with Lavi beside me. The elevator seemed to be extra slow but as we got in the room Melissa and Lavi headed straight to the bedroom. Melissa and Lavi removed shoes, dresses, and underwear in rapid succession. I felt like I was slow in comparison but did my best to keep up and soon jumped on the bed as Lavi and Melissa retreated to the bathroom.

I shouted at their backs, “You showered at the aquarium.”

Lavi just said, “Not everywhere.” The door shut. After a moment I heard the water running. I laid there thinking about watching some porn but decided instead I wanted a different kind of show. I walked to the bathroom and just opened the door. The floor was covered in towels. Melissa was on her hands and knees while Lavi had a tube stuck in her ass and was squeezing what looked like a balloon.

I leaned against the door frame, “Now that’s sexy.”

“You kinda get used to it,” said Lavi, not even looking at me.

Melissa, “Robert! You’re not supposed to be in here!”

“What if I need to pee?”

“Not while I’m getting an enema!” She said.

“Why can Lavi stick a tube in your ass and I can’t?”

She turned her head to look at me, “Really? She and I have periods together, it’s different!”

Lavi, “If you think about it he kind of does put a tube in your ass. There you go, now clench.” Lavi gave Melissa a gentle pat on her ass.

I stood behind Lavi, “Are you clenching?” I rubbed myself against her and immediately got a little hard as I pressed against her back.

She giggled, “Nope, it only takes about five minutes, so we do one at a time.”

“I’m not good at being patient. Get down on your knees, I’ll help.”

She wiggled against me, “You know how to do an enema kit?”

“It won’t be the first time I’ve done it.”

“Coolness, Melissa complains the angle is weird when she tries to help and is holding hers in.”

“Ghaaaa! Can you two not have a conversation while I’m holding saline in my ass!?”

We ignored her. “You could probably do it yourself,” I said.

Lavi, “Probably, but why if someone can help?”

“That seems fair. Get down next to Melissa.”

Lavi did. She got on her hands and knees and looked at her wife. “Hey babe, how are you doing?”

Melissa grumbled incoherently for a moment.

Lavi, “What was that?”

“It’s a good thing I love you two.”

“Yep,” Lavi said cheerily and then gasped loudly as that was when I got the nozzle and pushed it about two inches into her ass. The liquid soon followed.

Melissa, “Are you done?”

“Yes dear,” I replied.

“Get out.”

“Yes, dear.” I stood up, gave both of them a sharp smack on the left butt cheek, and left, shutting the door behind me. In the bedroom, I sat on the bed with a very self-satisfied smirk on my face.

I was only in the bed a few minutes and in the midst of playing a game on my phone when I heard the shower running and the girls came out, gloriously nude and dried off. I didn’t even get the first syllable of ‘hello loves’ out when Melissa pointed at me and said, “You’re a bad man!”

“Moi?” I put on my most innocent face.

“For that, you can stay over there. For now.” As Melissa fussed at me our wife Lavi was getting something out of her bag, something rubbery. It took a minute of fumbling on Lavi’s part but soon the item’s nature was more clear as she got the straps around her hips and started tightening them. The purple silicone phallus pointed out proudly from between her legs.

I lifted one eyebrow at Lavi. “I thought that had been a joke.”

“At the airport it was. This is what we went out for yesterday during your meeting. Melissa wants to see what it’s like.”

Melissa meanwhile was sitting on the edge of the bed watching Lavi get the strap on situated. “How does it feel to wear it?” Melissa asked.

“Weird. It’s got this thing that rubs against my clit. It’s supposed to stimulate me when I’m thrusting. It kind of makes me feel I really do have a cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.