The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The morning came quickly but I was surprised as I disentangled from Melissa to find Lavi wasn’t in the bed. I got up, used the bathroom, and went into the living space in my boxers, just in time to find Lavi walking back in. She was wearing a black and purple sundress I hadn’t seen her in yet. She was carrying a large plastic bag and drink carrier, awkwardly pushing the door open with her butt. She smiled when she saw me.

She spun slowly in place and asked, “Likey?”

“I do.”

“Good, because it was on sale super cheap and I bought it when I got the dinner dress. Mellie said it would be fine.”

“I’m glad you did. What do you have?”

She walked past me. “I decided to get bagels from a deli I saw down the street, and coffee while I was at it.”

She put the carrier down and passed me a large coffee that had ‘con leche’ handwritten on the side. She put another down that had on it, ‘snow white.’ I had a feeling that was Melissa’s.

The last one I had to ask about. “Chaotic Good?”

“Agave and soy milk. No idea why they call it that.”

“I think it’s a D&D joke. Do you prefer soy milk?”

“Yeah. I’m not lactose intolerant or anything but soy milk just seems to go down a bit easier.” She looked at me and gave me another smile. I was seriously addicted to seeing both her and Melissa being happy. She started pulling out bagels, using a little table near the window and opened blinds to let the sun in. I made a mental note to buy soy milk for the house.

As she put out bagels, she also got out a small tub of cream cheese and a folded package of wax paper that turned out to be thinly sliced pastrami.

“You play D&D?” She asked.

“No, never have. I’ve played some computer games based on it.”

“I haven’t either,” she said, “but it’s blown up these days. I know a few of the football team who play. Mellie did once. She had a boyfriend for a while who played so she sat in.”

“Wow, when I was in school a football player wouldn’t get near a game like that. No lox?”

She shrugged. “It’s all right but I prefer good pastrami.”

“What happened to the D&D boyfriend?”

Lavi shrugged. “She liked him but he didn’t get her going.” She grinned, “I had been kind of hoping to play though and try it out but it didn’t last. Mellie still goes out of her way to be nice to him though.”

“So people don’t think she’s the cheer bitch?”

Lavi just nodded in response. She hummed as she set out bagels and was the quiet version of Lavi. I made a sandwich with a garlic bagel, spreadable cheese, and pastrami. Before she threw the bag away I saw her pull out a small paper bag from the gift store downstairs.

“What’s that?”

She held it up for me, pulling out a postcard that showed the hotel. “Whenever I go somewhere special I send myself a postcard before I go home and write to myself about what I want to remember. Then when I get home I look forward to it.”

“That’s beautiful.” Somewhere behind me, I heard a door to the bathroom shut.

“This one is extra special. I’m sending it to your ... I mean our house.”

“Still getting used to that idea?”

“Yeah.”

I looked at her as she addressed it and started fixing a sesame bagel for herself with cream cheese and pastrami. She was gorgeous. I wished I’d gotten up earlier and seen her walking around in her panties. The sun was in her hair.

“Tell me something.” I said it before I realized it was out loud.

“Yeah?” She looked up at me.

“I mean, tell me something about you, something I don’t know.”

She shook the pen trying to get it to work and then put it down, giving up on it. “Hmm ... insects freak me out. You probably know that. I’m getting used to bees. However, I think slugs and worms are really neat. My mom got me fish for my tenth birthday and I let the fish die and just kept it going for water snails.”

I chuckled and said, “More.”

She thought for a second. “I like jigsaw puzzles. They’re really relaxing.”

“Do you do the thing where you put them on a board and put epoxy over them?”

“No, I take them apart and give them away.” She blushed, something I rarely saw from her, certainly not when talking about risqué things. I kept looking at her. “You’re being weird,” she said as she got up and looked around for another pen to put with the postcard. She found a hotel pen.

“I can’t help it,” I replied.

“Still weird,” but she didn’t sound upset, in fact, she moved a lock of hair behind her hair so I could look at her better as she sat back down.

I replied,

“I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz, or the arrow of carnations I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way”

That’s when I felt movement behind me. It was Melissa. She put her arms around me and her chin on my shoulder. “Pretty poetry,” she said. “Whose?”

“I don’t remember,” I replied. “I probably didn’t get it quite right. It wouldn’t apply to you though. You’re more...”

“My mistress’ eyes outshine the sun; Blood is pallid next to her lips’ red; If snow be white, why then her breasts are moonlight; If hairs be flaxen, silk grows upon her head. In no perfume is there more delight than her breath.”

“You’re very sweet,” she half mumbled, “but I probably have morning breath and you’re abusing the Bard again.” I handed her her coffee in response.

She immediately started drinking it, then tasting the cream and coffee kissed me and then mumbled, “I love you.” Her hair fell around her like a disheveled mess.

“Lavi got the coffee,” I said.

She moved over to Lavi dressed only in her t-shirt from yesterday and sat in Lavi’s lap. They kissed. I heard Melissa say, “You’re my angel,” before she returned to sipping the coffee. Lavi abandoned her writing to put her arms around Melissa and held her. Melissa snuggled against Lavi and slowly woke up. I slipped back to the bedroom, grabbed my phone, and got a few photos.

Melissa looked at me and asked, “What are you doing?”

“I’m doing a photo series called the angel and the bed rat.”

She stuck her tongue out at me in response.

“Ooo I can tell you something about Mellie!” Lavi said. Melissa looked suspicious.

This sounded good. “What?”

“She doesn’t play a lot of video games but when she finds a new puzzle game she likes she becomes totally obsessed.”

Now Lavi earned Melissa stocking her tongue out in response. “I’m not that bad.”

“You are why your mom banned tablets at Christmas,” Lavi replied.

“She shouldn’t have bought me one if she didn’t want me to use it.” There was a hint of petulance in her voice.

“You were muttering ‘what the fuck’ and spinning 3D models around while everyone was trying to watch a Charlie Brown Christmas,” Lavi said flatly.

“There was a key hidden in it, I had to find it for the next stage!”

I couldn’t hold it anymore. I started laughing, Melissa made a harumphing sound and took her own seat to drink coffee and make a bagel. In a bit, we were all fed and Melissa and I wandered into the bedroom to get dressed while Lavi wrote a few lines on the postcard. She was going to save the rest for later and mail it right before we left.

Once in the bedroom, I went to find a clean shirt while watching Melissa from the corner of my eye take her shirt off. I swear she took longer to bend over and look in the nightstand than she needed to. For that matter, I wasn’t sure she really needed to straighten those long perfect legs and bend at the waist just to look in the nightstand. Oh...

I walked up behind her and stroked my hand up the back of her thigh and let my fingertips play with the cleft between her legs. She was already wet.

“Mmmm, I was hoping you’d get the hint,” she said.

“You’re awfully wet already.”

“Lavi had a finger inside me while I was eating.”

I chuckled, “The slut; I didn’t even notice.”

“Another minute and you would have.” She grabbed the nightstand and remained in that position. I can take a hint. I slipped into Melissa and simply slammed home.

“FUCK YES!” She yelled. Lavi wandered in and went to the other nightstand. She pulled out a dildo I hadn’t noticed before though it was a very familiar size. She got on the bed, pulled up her dress and pulled her panties to the side and began sliding the dildo between her lips as Melissa and I fucked. I held Melissa’s cheeks and watched Lavi and it didn’t take long before Melissa came and I fucked her through two more rapid orgasms before I came in her myself. Lavi now had her head back and was making a frothy mess. Melissa crawled over to the bed and grabbed Lavi’s breast through her dress and started kissing her neck.

Melissa motioned to me and said, “Plug’s this slut’s mouth hole.”

Obediently I got on the bed and knelt near Lavi’s head pulling her around to wrap her lips around me to clean Melissa’s juices off. Within seconds I felt her shaking. Melissa let her lay there a second catching her breath and then tweaked Lavi’s nipple through her dress and asked, “Happy, slut?”

“Happy,” Lavi confirmed.

I chuckled and returned to getting dressed. With shorts and a plain white shirt I was ready in minutes, Lavi straightened herself and Melissa decided to put on a yellow summer dress I’d seen in her before. I had a bunch of possibilities planned for today and suddenly realized something. I’d thought about the girls interests, I’d asked them for ideas but had I actually let them decide? Breakfast plans had already changed and the bagels had been perfect.

“What’s next?” I asked.

They looked at each other. Melissa seemed unsure what to say but Lavi said, “I’d like to hit the beach. Do we have time before the aquarium?”

“Tanning again?” I asked.

“No, I want to do the whole walk on the beach thing, walk in the shoreline, look for shells, that kind of thing. It’s still early; we can beat the crowds.”

“That sounds like fun,” Melissa said.

“As you wish,” I said with a slight bow. “And yes, plenty of time before the aquarium.”

“You mean if you don’t get called in for the meeting,” said Melissa.

“Nah, you two can do it anyway but I hope I can be there with you.”

“You are really excited about the aquarium,” said Lavi.

“I love aquariums!”

“I mean I like aquariums,” she replied, “but...”

“It’s the turtles,” I said. “Watching turtles swim is fucking awesome.”

“Turtles are nice but...” said Lavi as we started to put shoes on and head out.

“Don’t be a turtle hater...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.