The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Melissa looked at me. She was blonde in a wet white bikini with long hair that clung to her while two dangling earrings caught the light. She stood in knee-deep water. “Are you going to get in?” She asked.

I sat down on the edge and put my legs in the water. “Maybe.”

“Maybe?”

“I’m trying to decide how bad an idea this is.” She walked over and stood next to me. The water was only a few feet deep here so when she stood we were at eye level. Her breasts stood out proudly, large C cups. She positioned the cleavage right under my face. She stroked my knee and I put my hand on her arm. It was the second time I had initiated touching her. Her eyes were bright blue and her nipples little points that were not quite disguised by the bikini top. As I looked she breathed deep and brought her hands up to cup the tits. I could see her building courage. So was I, but mine was different. She didn’t want to be rejected. I didn’t want to make a mistake.

“These are eighteen years old,” she said as she cupped them.

“I figured that. I didn’t think you’d put me in a position to get arrested.”

“Legal is actually seventeen here, sixteen if you’re 26 or younger.”

“I’m older than that,” I said.

“Well, I’m a year older than no limits.”

“Maybe no legal ones,” I laughed. “You looked the ages up?”

She shrugged. “Yeah. It’s been on my mind.”

“Well, I don’t need an angry mother after me with a shotgun.”

“I thought it was fathers who had shotguns.”

“You always mention your mother.”

She looked at me in my eyes, challenging me. “I’m on the pill. I’m safe. I’ve been on it since I was thirteen.”

“You seem to assume I’m talking about sex.”

“You’re not interested?” She looked hurt but it also looked fake. She knew I had daily hard-ons from her.

“I am. But I’m not jumping into the pool like a rutting satyr.”

She smiled. “We could go somewhere else if you want to rut like a satyr.”

That made me laugh and suddenly things seemed a lot simpler. “God, I want you.”

“Then what’s the problem?” She mock-pouted a little and ran her hand up and down my leg. “I’m not a virgin.”

“I didn’t think you were. What I don’t understand is why?”

“Why what?”

“Why me?”

“That looks uncomfortable.” She pointed at my erection, straining my swim trunks.

“You’re changing the subject.”

“Yes, I am.” She reached out and stroked me through the shorts which made thinking hard. Her small hand pressed against it and I looked at the simple nails, trimmed without paint. I moved to put my hand on her wrist to tell her we weren’t done talking when she pushed herself against me and attacked my mouth with hers. Her tits pressed against me and my brain stopped working. I could feel the nipples through the bikini top and raw flesh of her cleavage against me. Her mouth tasted of heat and pool water. Turns out, we were done talking. She won that fight, our first in a way. I opened my lips and took her tongue in, attacking back. She tasted of her, no lipstick, no added element just her breath that came quick and hot.

We broke contact as I slid into the pool. She backed up and her hips made perfect resting places for my hands. I felt the elastic straps of her bikini bottoms as I pushed her further back. I met her eyes, our noses touching. We were already in the shallows but I pushed her back to the circular concrete steps. It was only an inch deep at the top and we went to it. All the way I didn’t kiss her, I just held her eyes.

“Umf.” She landed on her ass when her legs couldn’t keep walking backward. She made a tiny splash but I didn’t let her fall, holding her weight as she descended bottom first onto the wide concrete steps that descended into the pool.

“Are you...”. She didn’t finish the question.

“Maybe.” My voice was flat again, controlled. I was hard as iron. “I want you. I want you badly, violently,”

Melissa flushed. “Do it.”

“Not yet.”

“Please.” Her hands came up, caressing my face.

“I don’t have a condom.”

“I told you, I’m on the pill.”

“Are you safe? Other things?”

“Yes.”

My brain knew I should ask more. I should demand a history. Fuck, I should demand a test. But, right now I needed her and I realized something. I trusted her.

“Do you understand that I’ve wanted to take you since I first saw you? A part of me wouldn’t care if you wanted it.”

“This isn’t rape. You wouldn’t do that.”

“It could be. If I take you in that house I’m not going to be gentle. Not today. I only have enough control right now to walk away.”

“Would you hurt me?”

“Maybe. I don’t know what I’d do.”

She whispered, the breath from her speech entering my mouth. “You’re trying to scare me. It won’t work. I trust you. You can hurt me.”

She put her hands on me. I’m not rocking a six pack but under my softness, I have a bit of muscle. I’m heavier than I should be but not fat. She ran her hands over me smiling. Her fingertips felt as perfect as I had imagined them.

“Do you hide out in this quiet house because you’re a secret rapist who is a danger to society?” She said it jokingly and teased one of my nipples.

“No,” I said flatly.

“Then I do this to you?” She reached into my trunks, snaking one arm through the leg and danced fingertips across my balls. My swim trunks tented out. I’m only about average length, I’ve been told, but a bit thick and right now I could hammer nails with it.

“Yes, you do it to me. Every day.”

“Good.” She looked at me in the eyes and smiling beautifully, pausing after every word, “I. Trust. You. You can hurt me, I won’t break. I want you to take me.”

“No. You don’t.”

“Not rape, no” she leaned back resting her back against the metal handrail and pulled her bikini bottoms to one side, “I am ready for you to stop being so in control.”

I said nothing but got on my knees, on a lower step and pulled her to me, shifting her by her hips. I didn’t ask and don’t think I could at that point. She was shaven with a light patch of blonde hairs above her pussy lips which swelled with arousal. Then I showed her how hungry I was. She tasted of pool water and sweat and her own nectar. She was aroused and I licked, slowly French kissing her delicious pussy and occasionally lapping at her clit, making her buck a little each time. She came, not a big orgasm but it was quick so I continued. As I felt her get close I stopped. I blew air on her clit.

I asked, “Do you like that?”

“Oh god, yes.”

“I’m not going to let you cum again for a while.” I kept my arms wrapped under her legs and held my mouth to her. I circled her clit with my tongue top and lazily dragged myself through her opening. She bucked her hips up at me as if my tongue was a penis but I held her in place.

“Oh fuck, you bastard, you bastard,” she chanted. I ate her, stopped, kissed her thighs while she cooled off and then returned to it. I don’t know how long I knelt there in the water but she called me a bastard quite a few more times as I stopped her before she could finish. It was as I felt the sun on my back I realized we couldn’t stay out here much longer.

I stood and offered my hand. She stood with me, her suit still on, hiding nothing. Her legs trembled as she held onto the railing and adjusted her tiny bottom to cover her mound again.

“Take it off,” I said.

“Out here?”

“Yes.” I took off my own trunks and threw them towards the chairs.

I walked to the large rack I kept fresh towels on, large fluffy extra-large towels. I turned around and she was walking towards me, her bikini held in one hand, tossing it onto a chair. She was perfect, both soft and toned. Her breasts were full, without sag. The only thing she wore was the earrings. And yet only one thought came through my fog. Not that she was blonde, or hot, or a teenager or a cheerleader. My honey-bee. It struck me then. I’d had this silly nickname for months in my head but never said it out loud.

I wrapped her in the lush towel but when she went to take the edges I shooed her hands off. I used it, toweling her off, starting at her breasts, down her ribs, across her stomach, each leg, then turned her around and her back and then carefully dried her hair.

“My turn,” she said and took the other towel I had laid on the chaise lounge and used it to dry me. She paid particular attention to my cock, being extra careful with it, which had remained partially hard. She dried my back and pressed herself against me from behind. For the first time, I felt those nipples and I reached back, finding her thigh and squeezed. I felt her tongue on the back of my neck as she licked from my ear to my spine before she started drying me again. It didn’t take nearly as long to dry my hair and I released her leg as I felt her back off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.