The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The airport served its functions admirably, ensuring that even the prospect of a fun trip could be crushed into tedium and misery. After making our way through all the mechanics of sorting and checking we finally found ourselves in the terminal with an hour to kill before our flight. I refused to eat anything, wanting to save my appetite for Miami. There were more restaurants to eat at than I had time for and apparently some establishments the girls were interested in were called beaches and clubs. I asked Melissa, why go to a beach when there was amazing seafood and she had just said ‘bikinis.’ I couldn’t even jokingly argue with that point.

And so we found ourselves waiting. Melissa was dressed in a pink skirt that went to her knees and a white blouse that laced up the front like a bodice with pink flowers on it. Lavi didn’t wear pants often as she said they showed off her fat thighs, but she had gone for a loose flowing black pair of pants. I don’t know what they are called other than they made me think of Barbara Eden in “I Dream of Jeannie”. Her shirt was gold with short sleeves and bared her midriff. I sometimes found myself staring at them and daydreaming. Yes, sometimes they were dirty thoughts, but also I remembered their laughter while acting out Clue or something said while we cooked.

I was finishing “The Beekeeper’s Apprentice”, which I’d promised to pass on to Melissa when I was done. Melissa, amusingly, was reading a book about the care of bees. She had said she wanted to start helping with them more. Lavi was sketching, which I didn’t know she did. I looked over expecting to see clothing ideas but instead, she was sketching the terminal. The people were indistinct figures, but the chairs, the shape of the walls, were appearing in broad but unmistakable strokes as she went back and refined.

“That’s really good,” I said.

“Thanks. I’m not really, good, I mean, but I enjoy it.” She didn’t look up but seemed content. I had observed before that Lavi was always being someone for everyone else. Right now she wasn’t. A quiet and at rest Lavi was a wonder to behold. My phone dinged. It was Melissa, who was sitting next to me. It read, “welcome to the inner circle.” It took me a minute but I got it. Lavi was now willing to just be herself around me. This may sound stupid but I had to get up at that moment so that they didn’t hear my voice choking in my throat. To cover my absence I got us some cashews as snacks.

We were flying first class thanks to our gifted tickets. It was silly to look forward to it. It was a short flight so it really didn’t amount to much more than some extra legroom but I’d never flown first class before and, as it turned out, neither had the girls. The rows were only two seats wide so we did a series of rounds of Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock. Lavi trounced both of us with ease and secured a spot with someone. Melissa and I tied over and over and over until Lavi was laughing at us and a little old lady was starting to look at us like we were insane. Eventually, Melissa’s lizard ate my paper and secured the seat with Lavi while I was exiled to a seat behind them.

We boarded with our carry-ons and settled into our seats. I flew about once a year and this was a revelation. I realized that some part of my brain had prepared for the compression of coach seats. Not having my knees together or a stranger’s elbow over the armrest was a novel and pleasant experience. In front of me, I heard the girls giggling. I ended up on the aisle seat and didn’t even have to pull back to let the little old lady slide into the window seat, the same lady that had been giving us the eye in the terminal. The steward helped her stow her bag and soon we were taking off.

After twenty minutes I managed to hear all about my row mate, Gretchen’s, life, how she grew up in Poland, her uncle had been hounded by the secret police, how she had been married several times, and a lovely daughter just divorced if I was staying in Miami. The emergency hatch was looking really tempting. If it hadn’t been so early I would have ordered a whiskey on the rocks as soon the stewardess came back. Instead, I got a coffee. The stewardess was a thin woman with jet black hair whose tag said,” Alice”. She was maybe 5’5” and a chest that was impressive if real and simply nice if it wasn’t. Jason was her companion steward in first class, a tall square-jawed guy but he seemed to be spending most of his time talking to a couple of middle-aged women who were fawning over him a few rows ahead. I suspected Jason would be getting lucky tonight if he wanted to.

Alice came back with a twinkle in her eyes.

“Here you go sir,” she said while handing me a light blanket, “your wives,” she said that deliberately and I just smiled in return, “said you got cold easily and might want something in case you got a little chilly.” She handed me the blanket folded and glanced at it meaningfully as she handed it to me.

“That’s very considerate,” I said. “Thank you.”

She smiled and seemed to linger a second, which seemed strange. She didn’t seem upset but was waiting for something. Oh well. I took the blanket and returned to my book. From the side of my eye, I saw Gretchen looking at me with suspicion. I looked at the blanket and started to unfold it when I discovered falling out two white pairs of panties. I quickly folded the blanket back up and kept it on my lap and with one hand transferred them to my pocket. I smiled at my row companion who looked at me like I should be targeted by the Gestapo instead of her uncle. The disapproval became a focused glare when Melissa and Lavi suddenly showed up.

“Hey babes,” I said.

Melissa leaned down to kiss me and was followed by Lavi.

Lavi said, “Melissa needs some help with that injury. I’m going to try to stretch it out for her but it’s in a delicate place so Alice was kind enough to suggest we use the restroom so long as it doesn’t take long.”

“Isn’t she sweet?” I said.

“Just delightful,” said Melissa grinning at me.

They left and headed to the restroom. About four or five minutes later they came back and sat down. But not before both gave me kisses again, long sweet kisses where I could taste both of them on the other. Melissa leaned into me and whispered in my ear and asked, “Can I give Alice a kiss?”

I thought about it a split second and whispered back, “Yes.”

I didn’t get to see anything more than Alice leaning into Melissa’s seat though I admit I craned as much as I could without looking like I was trying to.

Half an hour passed and I knew we were well on our way when Melissa got up and kneeled In the aisle by my seat. “Hey, Lavi is napping, my leg is aching again, can you help me? You have much stronger hands anyway.”

I gave her a raised eyebrow. “Are you sure the bathroom is big enough for two?”

“We fit earlier, it’s first-class, come on. You don’t want me hobbling out of the terminal do you?”

I sighed. “Of course not.” Such a burden, the medical needs that would excuse two people in the bathroom together.

We were barely inside when Melissa’s lips were locked onto mine. The bathroom was definitely larger than the ones I was used to in the back of the plane but still not huge. Still, two of us could stand up and position ourselves. Both her hands were instantly at my pants, opening my jeans and pushing them down while she jumped onto the sink.

“Lavi not enough, slut?” I whispered in her ear.

“Fuck, she was amazing, I exploded on her tongue but I wanted you in the club too.”

I laughed quietly. “Seriously,” I whispered, “you dragged me in here just because you didn’t want me left out of the mile high club?” I was busy pulling her skirt up with my hands and of course, she wasn’t wearing underwear.

She whispered back, “Are you complaining?”

“Not a bit,” I said.

Melissa had her hands around my hardening cock now. “Come on baby, get hard for me, fuck your nymph in here.”

I did so. I wasn’t even completely hard yet but a few thrusts in her already soaked pussy got me there. I held her to me as we coupled, our heads together, our breath whispering in each other’s ears until I exploded in her and she followed a moment later.

I pulled out and Melissa retrieved a pair of black panties from her pocket and cleaned up my cock with them and then, opening her legs, cleaned both our juices leaking from her. They looked like they were already damp. I looked at her quizzically but she just gave me the nod to go on out. Trying to look normal I walked out and nearly ran into Alice who was grinning at me. I sheepishly sidestepped her and walked back to my seat where the Polish grandmother Gretchen was ignoring me with intense concentration.

I saw Melissa step out just as I sat down to chat with Alice before Alice went back to drink service. Soon we were landing and I thought no more about it. As we were debarking I helped Melissa and Lavi get their bags down and when I turned around Alice had already grabbed mine and was handing it to me.

“I hope you had a great flight and can fly with us again.”

“Very pleasant,” I said. Why was she looking at me like that?

As we walked into the terminal I turned to the girls, “The stewardess, Alice, I take it she cooperated with your little plan?”

“A bit,” Melissa said grinning.

“Why was she giving me those looks though? Was she upset she didn’t get to go in there with you?” Melissa and Lavi looked at each and broke out laughing. “What?”

“She was flirting with you,” said Lavi. We started walking, three abreast between the moving sidewalks towards the sign that said exit.

“Huh?” I’m articulate like that sometimes.

“Flirting,” confirmed Melissa. “Like that thing I did for ages until I literally stripped in front of you.”

“You didn’t flirt with me.”

“I laid on top of you and pressed against your erection.”

“What?!” That was Lavi. “You didn’t tell me that?”

“Well, I didn’t want you to think the man I loved was a dumbass.”

“That is pretty dumbass,” Lavi confirmed.

“I’m right here,” I said.

“Seriously, you didn’t figure it out when I used her panties to clean up after myself,” asked Melisssa.

“Those were Alice’s?”

“We gave you ours, where did you think they came from?” Asked Lavi.

It did make sense but I didn’t want to admit I just hadn’t really thought about it.

“What happened to them?” I asked.

“I gave them back to her,” said Melissa with a smirk.

My legs kept walking but higher brain functions stopped. Somewhere else in the airport a woman I didn’t know had my dried cum in a pair of her panties. When the frontal lobe started regaining some function, “How did this conversation happen?” I asked. “I mean we’re on a two-hour flight and you’re collecting panties from the stewardess? What world does this happen in?”

Lavi said, “I had just commented to her that she was really cute and we found out she’s just a few years older than we are. She asked if we were sisters and we said wives and she asked who you were and we told her. Mellie told her she didn’t want to make her uncomfortable but she was really striking and ... next thing you know ... sexy talk.”

“I still don’t get why you think she’d be flirting with me,” I said.

“I saw her when we left the plane, that was flirting,” responded Lavi.

“Why?”

Melissa responded, “In this case because you’re with two young pretty girls. A lot of women will wonder about what makes you attractive if you’re with even one attractive girl. Two, she’s probably wondering if you have whatever she wants - money, fame, a thick ... bookshelf, whatever.”

“Do women really think like that?”

“Of course,” replied Lavi, “so do men. Ever see a really hot guy out with a plain-looking girl? Did you wonder if it was love or something else?”

“Uh,” I thought about it a second. “I don’t think I’ve really thought about it. Each person’s thing is their own, right? How would I know?”

Melissa sighed, “And that my love,” she said turning to Lavi, “is why our husband spent ten years by himself.”

They both giggled. By now I was seeing signs directing us to the car rentals.

“At least you have her number,” said Lavi.

Uh oh. “She is here in Miami?” I asked.

“No, and she’s not staying over but who knows, maybe sometime in the future,” Melissa replied. She paused. “You don’t mind do you?”

“Well, I told you I’d be fine with it, and I am, but next time let’s talk first.”

“Sorry, it was kind of sudden and we couldn’t really talk in the plane and...”

“Okay, okay, I’m not mad at you but I also don’t want you collecting sexy stewardesses like lost puppies. I don’t know where I’d put them. Do they require special diets? What will the shots cost? Do you paper train them or...”

Lavi looked at Melissa, “Couldn’t you have found us a husband who didn’t think he was so funny?”

“I tried but I had limited options for men with big brains and knew how to cook.”

“Oh, well,” she said dramatically. We were still on the long walk towards the terminal exit. I had been so zoned into the conversation I had just realized we had it in an airport with people all around.

“And to be clear,” I continued, “I don’t mind what you did on the plane. It’s a bit beyond flirting but I get it and it was fun, but I’m not sure I would have anything to do with Alice. I think I would need to spend some time with her first.”

“Sorry, I got kind of carried away,” Melissa said sheepishly.

“Well,” I can’t really blame you, she was really striking with that pale skin and dark hair wasn’t she?” I smiled.

“I know, I want to see Lavi and her against each other, I bet it’d be gorgeous.”

“I volunteer to be that tribute right now,” said Lavi with sincerity that I don’t think was faked at all.

“I’m not saying we can’t ever play with others,” I said, “let’s just not be too casual about it and make sure we’re all on the same page with some expectations. And I want you both to understand you’re all I need.”

“And you two are both all I need,” said Melissa.

There was a pause. Melissa looked at Lavi,

“Lavi?”

“Oh, sorry, I was wondering what Alice would look like wearing a strap on.” I almost choked on the sip of water I had just taken to drink from my bottle. Melissa rolled her eyes. Lavi continued, “Oh, but yeah, you two are all I need So ... Mellie ... have you ever considered a strap on...”

Mellie’s eyes went wide and she almost tripped. I didn’t think it was possible to shock her but Lavi had just managed to. I grabbed her and helped her steady herself as Lavi grabbed her suitcase.

“You okay?” Lavi seemed seriously worried.

“I ... I... “ Melissa stammered her face vacant in shock, “I ... thought you’d be the top.” As expressions crossed Lavi’s face Melissa couldn’t hold it anymore and started laughing in giggles and snorted, twice. Lavi wore that look of long-suffering that reminded me of her mom and looked at me.

“This is your fault. She was a nice straight girl until she met you.”

I gave that comment the response it deserved and ignored it. The car rental counter was just ahead. The girls behaved themselves and took on the role of tourists as we hit the car counter, looking up the weather and talking about the trip. The guy at the car counter eyed Melissa and Lavi and gave me a bit of an “oh really?” look when he signed us all up as drivers and noticed three different last names and the ages. Unlike the room and flight, the car rental was being paid by my work so it was a modest four-door economy car.

Navigating the exit from the airport was simple enough and I’d already planned our first stop. It was too early to eat or check-in but it was less than half an hour to hit our first sight.

“Where are we going?” Asked Melissa.

“It’s a surprise, but I thought we’d like to stretch our legs.” On the way, I saw a sunglasses shop and realized I hadn’t brought any so we detoured and soon we all left with nice sunglasses. I figured it would be a good idea since we’d be outside a while. Soon we pulled up outside Wynwood Walls, an outdoor museum of wall art and graffiti.

“Wow.” “Fucking amazing.” That was Lavi and Melissa respectively.

“This wasn’t even here last time I was in Miami,” I said.

“You said that was like, a long time ago, right?” Asked Lavi.

“Yeah, my dad did business in Miami and I’d come down here with him and my mom when I was a teenager, maybe twice a year when he relented to my mom saying he didn’t spend enough time with us.”

“Sorry,” That was Lavi, who rubbed my arm. Lavi was actually close to her father and Melissa had a mixture of feelings. She had lost her father when young but had been close to him and had nothing but good memories of him.

“Anyway, let’s enjoy.” I smiled, and we did. We walked for hours. The murals were amazing and exploded with color. Lavi got out her sketch kit and drew a few of them for fun while Melissa took photos like crazy including selfies of all of us. Sometimes we had to squeeze in close and more than one photo was taken with someone goosing someone else.

Periodic breaks were taken as the girls went on social media sprees. At one point Melissa’s phone blew up with text messages and she got an annoyed look on her face. I asked her what was wrong but she just said, “Mom found out I stopped sharing location tracking with her.” And that was that.

With an active morning under our belt, it was still a little early but we headed to Joe’s Stone Crab. An orgy followed: coconut shrimp, conch fritters, lobster Mac and cheese, crab cakes and bowls of stone crab bisque. And we talked. We ate for more than an hour, chatting and relaxing. Soon we were talking about plans for the future.

“Well,” Lavi said, “Tech has a better fashion program but they assume you want to be a designer. The university has a big theater program and that would give me more experience with costuming.”

“Is that what you want to do?” I asked.

“Absolutely. Designing clothes is fun but everyday stuff isn’t nearly as much fun as the dramatic stuff.”

“Can you make a living off it?” I asked.

“I won’t get rich but, yeah, sure. I might do some other work, making couture though, that can be a lot of fun too.”

“Mom is supportive,” said Melissa. I still had to remind myself she meant Lavi’s mom when she said that.

“Yeah, dad still wants me to dual major in math, doesn’t want me to close doors, he said, though I know he still thinks the clothing will dead-end.”

“Having options is good. I’m the guy who majored in English Lit and ended up doing statistics for a living.”

“Do you really like it though?” Asked Lavi, “I mean you spend a lot of your time doing it.”

“Honestly?” I shrugged, “I get a lot of freedom and I like that. You asked me once if I was an eco-warrior and I said no, but I do like that I’m doing something that makes the world a better place. We still need to drill for resources for decades to come, and I like that we’re lessening the ecological impact in important places. And I don’t dislike the work itself. Every now and then it’s even fun. So I figure I’m doing a lot better than most folks.”

“What about you, Mellie?” Lavi asked.

Mellie paused as she was taking a spoonful of bisque. “No idea. I’m going to university. I’m going to declare English as my major, but I can always change it. I had thought about joining the Peace Corps or teaching English as a second language somewhere overseas just to give myself time to figure things out, but now...”. She shrugged but smiled, “those options are out the window.”

The talk got less serious. We talked about music. We interactively built a Latin/Miami music playlist as we ate, passing the phone around. I cheekily added “Will Smith’s Miami”, which Melissa felt was cheating. Lavi went the predictable route and added the pop hit, “Havana” in both English and Spanish, while Melissa added some Selena Gomez which was more dance than Latin, but I guess it fit Miami. And so it went. The girls couldn’t wait to hit the beach and I promised we would today.

We finished up eating and went to the area of the hotel to wander for a bit, checking out the street artists. A girl hung on each arm and made me feel wonderful. We bought large beach towels and sunscreen from a cheesy shop clearly aimed at tourists. The girls got huge garish “Miami” emblazoned towels with dolphins (Lavi) and palm trees (Melissa) while I got one in purple, pink, and black stripes. We finally checked into the hotel and I was pleasantly surprised we had already had a resort fee paid for us that gave us the use of an umbrella and some chairs, which I reserved for between three and five.

Once in the room, we all got naked and lounged. We were all pleasantly horny but also tired and full and ready to nap. We ended up spending more than half an hour talking and touching without any urgency. I fell asleep as Melissa was lazily trailing a finger over my dick while checking Instagram on her phone and posting pictures of the street art from earlier. Lavi had already dozed off while on her other side suckling on Melissa’s nipple. When I woke it was less than an hour later and Melissa was now on her side cuddled up to Lavi. I spooned her and with my arms around found I could hold one of her breasts and one of Lavi’s. She must have only been lightly dozing because she wiggled her butt against my erection.

“Mmmmm, that feels good there.” I kissed her neck and played with her nipple. Apparently she was playing with Lavi’s ass as I did that and soon she was awake too. Within minutes Lavi scooted down the bed and was enthusiastically eating Melissa out. I couldn’t see much from over Melissa’s shoulders but her hands were in Lavi’s curly hair. I held Melissa’s breasts, massaging them and pinching nipples which I knew she liked, while kissing her neck. Eventually, Melissa opened her legs wider to give Lavi more access and when she did my cock sprung up, resting against her cleft as Lavi licked and occasionally would suck the head of my cock for a second before letting it go and return to tasting her best friend.

“Do you like that slut, do you like your best friend sucking my cock while she eats you out, her mouth still tasting my cock when she puts her tongue in you?”

I knew my words would hit a cord with Melissa and they did. She began having a series of small orgasms that started as soon as the last one ended as Lavi continued feasting. I reached down and began to stroke myself and I’m not ashamed to say that after the stimulation of Melissa shaking against me and Lavi’s occasional tongue it didn’t take me long to begin blasting. I think I surprised Lavi as she went “Oh!”. I laid back as she crawled up the bed and gave Melissa a fake angry look as in “look what he did”. I don’t think it even registered as Melissa was instantly on her, licking the cum off, which made Lavi giggle. I reached over and ran my hand along Lavi’s hip.

“Do you need some attention, love?”

“Nah, I took care of myself while we were playing. I’ll be okay until later.”

“So ... beach time?” Melissa asked.

I’d rather stay in bed and have more fun but instead, I said, “As my ladies wish.” I grabbed our reusable water bottles and made sure they were filled after I got dressed in my sandals and shorts. Melissa’s black and red bikini went on quickly and I wolf-whistled.

“You did that already,” Melissa said.

“I know but ... damn, it’s the only reasonable reaction.”

She smiled at that and put a sarong on to cover her legs. Really, how did a bikini somehow make her look more naked than she did naked? It was clearly magic that I wasn’t meant to understand.

Lavi meanwhile took a bit longer to manage the engineering involved in getting her suit on, which made sense as it was more complicated. Soon the technically one piece black metallic bikini was ready and she put on a sarong of her own. Somewhat covered we made our way down to the beach by the hotel’s private path and told the attendant my name. He guided us over to a huge umbrella with four reclining seats and a table. He was a young man, maybe in his early 20s, handsome and muscular. He asked, ladies first, if there was anything they’d like from the bar. He barely remembered to look at me as he was leaving and ask if I wanted something. I was slightly annoyed but understood as well. After he left Lavi giggled that he didn’t even card them. Sometimes I forgot they were really only eighteen.

Soon I found myself sitting cross-legged on my recliner while the girls immediately put their seats on each side, and as they lay face down had me rubbing them down with sunscreen. A few minutes later three ridiculously large sangrias fortified with vodka made their way to us.

As the attendant came back Melissa chose that moment to wiggle her butt and say “Make sure you get everywhere, daddy, I don’t want to be burned later.”

Lavi picked up on her little game, “Yeah, papi, make sure you get your hands everywhere.” She made the last word ‘everywhere’ drip with unmistakable intent. The attendant put the drinks down and left with the expression of a man who knew this tree wasn’t going to bear fruit and would move on.

It wasn’t quite the end of it, though, as an hour later the girls were lying out directly in the sun to work on their front tans. Both had insisted they wanted “beach tans.” I’m not clear how that differs from any other kind of tan but they had calculated a table of times to be in and out of the sun, looked up sun strength related to SPF, and all kinds of things. They had done this one evening after dinner. Between Melissa doing logistics and Lavi doing the math I became convinced the Allied forces should have hired them to plan the invasion of Normandy. The image of them as brilliant tacticians was only marred when Lavi saw a spider and ran outside screaming in the most “little girl” voice I’d ever heard and refused to come back in until Melissa had scooted it into a cup and taken it outside - the opposite direction from Lavi.

But now the tans were in progress as they lay on their backs when a pair of beefcakes in trunks came up and quickly kneeled down to make conversation, plainly ignoring me. Both had short-cropped hair; one blonde, and one chestnut. I returned to my book ignoring them but not in the least amused. I know it’s silly but jealousy was starting to make me see red. I could hear them clearly though.

The blonde one started, kneeling next to Lavi, “Hey, I’m Mark, this is my bud, Rick.”

Melissa looked at them and said flatly, “I’m Mel, this is Lucy.”

“What are you girls doing here,” he asked.

“Getting some sun,” Melissa said as if telling someone that water was wet. He either missed the sarcasm or was determined to work past it.

“Nah, I meant in Miami. Rick, and I are here for the week until we head back to Ithaca for our senior year. I’m in pre-law, he’s engineering.” Rick gave a broad smile. College seniors bet they thought that’d be impressive. A wood chipper in the backyard makes average men of us all I thought with some bitterness. No, I’m not proud of my feelings, but I knew the girls could take care of themselves.

Lavi chimed in, sounding pleasant and bimbo-ish, which is how I knew something was up. “Oh, we’re here on our honeymoon, she reached over and squeezed Melissa’s hand.”

“Oh, I don’t see a ring,” the frat boy said. Okay, I don’t know that he was a frat boy but he sounded like what I imagined one sounded like.

“Non-traditional marriage,” Melissa replied.

Mike, Mick, whatever his name was said, “That’s awesome, we’re totally down with the LG. You girls like to dance?” Rick still hadn’t said anything. Clearly he was not the mouth of the operation but I could see a tent starting in his shorts now, as he stared at the girls after the marriage comment.

Melissa started to say something but Lavi cut her off, still sounding slightly airheaded. “We love to dance but we do get a bit frisky.” She grinned at them. This was escalating. I trusted Melissa but my blood still boiled a bit.

Both guys were grinning in response. “Why don’t you come with us tonight then, we know some great clubs,” Mark asked.

“Let me ask,” Lavi replied. Before they could ask what she meant she turned and yelled back at me. “Hey, Papi!” I slowly lowered my book and got up. I came out and kneeled down on the overlapping blankets between my girls and looked at Lavi.

Rick finally found his voice, “Who is that?”

“Our husband,” Melissa said flatly.

“Yes, my lioness?”

Lavi, “Do you want to go dancing tonight? I am sore from you stretching me out but it does sound like fun.”

Melissa added, “These boys said they knew some good clubs.”

“I might be tired, babe.”

“But daddy, you promised to keep me up all night,” Melissa said in her little girl voice. For once I wasn’t the one being teased. Rick and Morty or whatever the fuck his name was looked like they wanted an exit plan, now. Not seeing one, they just made mumbled goodbyes and left. I admit it made it happier than it should have to see them scramble off.

By the time it was four-thirty I decided I didn’t want to go the whole day without getting into the water and told the girls I was going to swim. They decided to abandon their tanning plan and joined me. We stayed to the nearer waves since Lavi wasn’t a strong swimmer and just played around in the surf, splashing each other and joking around. I figured it was getting close to five when we left, and the girls decided they’d had enough sun and we headed in. Our reservations were for 6:30 but we could walk from here.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.