The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

As the night progressed we moved around. Every time someone got up and returned we shifted under a pattern of least disturbance. At one point I think Lavi was laid diagonally across the bed with her legs over my hips, or maybe I just dreamed that. When I got up both ladies were still asleep. I went downstairs and prepared a large French press with coffee and cups with the appropriate sugar and cream in each, then loaded it all up on a large tray I had dug out of a storage box when I also found the other shot glasses. Returning to the bedroom, I left the tray on the floor near the door and approached the bed. Melissa was turned on her side and wrapped up in layers of blankets. Lavi was on her stomach with only a light sheet over her.

Standing at the end of the bed I started to stroke myself while looking at Lavi. I had been the first real cock inside her last night and I wanted to claim her again. I walked around to the bedside table and got out the bottle of lube I’d stashed there. Melissa had been eager to prove she could take me without it but my experience was that having a little help could be a very good thing. It was about to be. For a second I stood over Melissa looking at her angelic face and thigh peek out from under the covers where she had her leg bent. She still made my heart skip beats. Returning to Lavi I climbed on the bed and threw the sheet off quickly. I pulled her legs together and straddled her. It wasn’t the best position but I aimed my dick at her cleft and rubbed it against her a few times. She started making sleepy moans, trying to figure out what was going on. I pushed in, one inch, two inches, rocked back and forth a few times, and then pushed the rest of the way in.

“Good morning,” I said. She grunted in response but pushed back at my thrust in.

I massaged her ass as I took my time. Her ass cheeks were generous and overflowed my hands but I squeezed and rubbed them. Experimentally, I laid my hand flat and popped her, making a sharp sound across her right cheek and her cheek wiggled appreciatively. The rest of her made an “ooh” sound that was even more appreciative.

I felt one of her arms snake down and start to play with her clit. I began a regular rhythm of slapping her ass, once every couple of strokes. I pulled nearly all the way out before slowly pushing my way back in. After a few dozen slaps I switched and began on her left cheek. Both were reddening. She began to wiggle gently moving her hips side to side which did wonderful things to my cock. This lasted a long while and Lavi’s moans went from appreciative to needful.

Melissa was now awake and slid over. She was resting sideways across Lavi’s back and watching my cock penetrate her girlfriend. She had several fingers in her own pussy. I pulled out suddenly and shifted forward, my cock right in Melissa’s face. She took the hint without encouragement and swallowed half my length in one gulp. Lavi turned her head around to see why I’d stopped and grinned at the sight. Melissa moaned dreamily around my cock. I pulled away and got off Lavi. I gave her one louder pop on the butt making her jump just a bit.

“On your knees.”

Lavi took her time but got her knees under her, stretching as she did. She undulated in an almost feline way as she did eventually settling into a position she considered acceptable. I took the time to stand up, which did some of my own muscles good. Then I climbed behind her on the bed. Melissa had gotten up on her own knees mirroring Lavi and was kissing her as they held themselves up on elbows. Watching them had meant I had not lost any of my erection and I pushed back into Lavi in one rapid shove, making my hips meet hers.

“Fuck yes, like that, put that cock in me again...” She was moaning as she talked but was clearly awake now. I grinned and fucked her with a steady pistoning. When I felt that early pressure begin I pulled out and gave myself a minute to let the sensations fade down. I was leaking pre-cum but I let it fall on the bed in tiny droplets as I rubbed both asses, the tight muscles in one hand, and the amazing broad soft one in the other. Once I felt in control again I shifted on my knees to Melissa. I cupped her mound in my palm and squeezed gently. She was already soaked. I pushed in slowly. She didn’t need it but I knew it would frustrate her, and she would love that.

“Do you like me fucking you with Lavi’s juices still on me?”

Melissa hung her head down, her golden hair all over the bed. “God damn you, yes, I love it. Make me taste her cream on your cock every day.”

“I might,” I said calmly. “Or maybe not. Are you a good slut?”

“Yours. I’m your slut, no other man’s.” She moaned as she talked and she fell into a chant of ‘fucks’ and ‘yes.’ Lavi was still on her knees playing with herself. Melissa suddenly came hard, she collapsed and pulled off me as she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

“I’ll be your slut too, if you come back here,” said Lavi while sticking her ass back at me.

Who am I to disappoint a lady? I returned to Lavi. She looked at me, grinning. I pushed back in and this time I knew I wouldn’t last long. We’d been fucking solidly for over ten minutes.

“Does the lioness like that? Being mounted like she’s in heat?”

“In heat,” she panted, “fuck me and fill me up. I love that feeling of you cumming inside me.”

“I thought you were a dyke,” I teased.

“Can’t a dyke like dick?” She pushed back.

“Pretty sure liking a real one means you have to turn in the membership card.”

“You’re talking too goddamn much,” she said. So I replied with action. After another minute she rolled into a small orgasm. She didn’t cum as easily as Melissa did but she let out a deep-throated sound like she was expelling all the air from her body as it hit her. It was good that I was ready to cum because I don’t think I could have held it any longer and I jerked three times shooting as deeply into her cunt as I could.

I pulled out and Lavi rolled onto her back beckoning towards her other lover. Melissa got in there and immediately began eating Lavi out, which within seconds sent Lavi into a much stronger and louder orgasm. I loved watching it. After they broke apart they each lay against the headboard looking well used and radiant.

I caught my breath and went to get the tray. Melissa’s eyes went wide when she saw the coffee pot.

“Oh my god! Gimme! I love you.” Melissa was clearly happy to have coffee.

I gave her the cup. She cradled it against her like a treasure and inhaled its aroma. How could she not be awake already? Lavi took her cup less dramatically. We sat and chatted. Lavi criticized my narrow definitions of sexuality for my dyke comment. She was probably right, too. That led to my sharing a story from my more sociable days that involved a lesbian couple, which Melissa made me promise to tell her in much more detail at some future point. The girls shared that they were going shopping and home for a bit, which reminded me...

I got up and got my wallet and pulled out a credit card and put it on the bedside table. “That’s for you girls today.”

“Um ... why?” Asked Melissa, clearly suspicious, picking it up like it needed to be investigated.

“Saturday night we’re going to a very expensive restaurant. I thought you might like to dress up. And you’re going shopping anyway so...”

“Uh, how much?” Melissa asked.

“I figure you need dresses, shoes, handbags ... is a thousand each enough? You can go a bit over.”

I broke them when I said that. Melissa firmly said “NO!” Simultaneously Lavi exclaimed, “Fuck yeah!”

Melissa hushed Lavi with a glare. “That’s way too much,” she said to me.

“It’s a really fancy restaurant and it’s kind of like our honeymoon. I’m not paying airfare or hotel so I can do this. Besides, it’s not the last restaurant I intend to take you to.”

She held up the card and wagged it at me. “You’re not going to claim this isn’t a lot of money are you?”

“Of course it is, but I did the numbers, I can afford it. I’ve saved a good chunk over the years and I want to spend some of it. Besides, I want everyone there to know what I already do.”

“And what is that?” Melissa was clearly ready to fight.

“That I’m the luckiest man in the world, and they won’t even know the half of it because they’ll only be able to see the most superficial parts of the beauty of you two.”

Silence followed. Lavi broke it by saying, “Mellie, this is where you thank him for being sweet.”

Instead, Melissa asked, “You’re going to show us off?”

“No, but it’s a nice restaurant and nice dresses are expected of ladies. You may already have a formal evening dress and if that’s what you’d prefer that’s fine but it’ll be our first night out together, so I’d like to make it special for both of you. Alternatively, you can not come and I can catch up with you after the meal. That’s up to you.”

“Well, I think it’s super.” Lavi grabbed the card from Melissa’s hands. “I’m definitely buying something that will turn heads.”

I grinned. “I’d expect nothing less. But keep it classy.”

“Of course,” she replied airily.

“How are you going to introduce us,” asked Melissa.

“My girlfriends.”

“Nope, major league bad idea,” said Lavi, “they’ll think we’re sugar babies or something.”

“Sugar what?”

“Girls with sugar daddies,” she replied.

“Oh.”

“Or just escorts,” offered Melissa.

“Eeewww,” said Lavi, “I’m strictly a one-man whore.”

Melissa had a look of long-suffering on her face.

“So, what then,” I asked.

“Wives,” Lavi said simply.

“We can’t,” said Melissa. “There are bigamy laws.”

“Who the fuck cares. We already talked about both of us changing our names, having kids together. We don’t have to say we’re legally married, just that we’re married.”

“So, we’re going to let them think we’re trophy sugar wives?” Melissa was obviously annoyed.

“There might be a lot of trophy wives there but I don’t know what they’ll think and I certainly can’t control it,” I said.

“How many will have two trophy wives though,” asked Lavi. She was smirking.

I chuckled, “Probably none. Two sugar babies maybe, or escorts, but not wives.”

Lavi cuddled up to Melissa and posed with her. “M’lord we shall make you look like a king with your own harem.”

Melissa still looked unconvinced. “Look,” I said “you’re missing one very important and obvious fact. No one is actually going to think either of you are sugar babies or hookers.” Melissa looked at me as if to dare me to continue. “Because even if you were wearing old jeans and a ratty t-shirt you are both so amazing that if you were there for money it would be clear I couldn’t afford you. One look and they’ll know you love me.” I stroked her cheek. “And need psychiatric help.” That finally got a smile.

Melissa seemed to have a change of heart, “Hmmm, people are going to have questions no matter what. Are you sure this won’t cause issues with your boss?”

“I warned him.”

“What did he say?”

“He asked if this was one of those buy Russian wives on the web thing and I went for two.”

Melissa tried to hold it in but Lavi didn’t and in seconds they were both laughing hysterically. I didn’t really seem like someone who would do that, did I? I wasn’t that much of a shut-in. Sheesh.

“Okay, I’m in,” Melissa said, “but remember you asked for this.”

I was trying to figure out what that meant when Lavi yelled, “Yay!” And kissed her.

“Hey I’m the one paying for it,” I said indignantly.

Lavi waddled over on her knees and threw her arms around me. “And I’d say you were definitely getting laid but honestly, you were anyway.” And she kissed me too.

“But,” Melissa said, “what about you?”

“I have a suit.”

Lavi, “The one in your closet?”

“Yeah.” When had she seen my suit?

“That thing is ancient,” said Melissa. When had she seen my suit?

“I tried it on, it still fits.”

“It looks like a guy’s first suit after he gets out of college,” Lavi said.

Well, it was, or in my case after I dropped out. “It doesn’t matter. A suit is a suit. Everyone will be looking at you two.” Melissa and Lavi at that point exchanged one of their communications I never did become able to intercept.

After that, we showered. It wasn’t sexual but it was. Everything was, around them. I felt like a teenager again, constantly on the edge of arousal. I checked Lavi’s ass and found it was still a light pink when she moved it out the way of the hot water. She said it still stung but pleasantly. I had a sense from how she said it that she probably wouldn’t like more than that though, which was fine with me. The girls left a bit before eight to see family and run errands. I went to work or at least something that resembled work. Honestly, it was a pretty lazy day for me. It didn’t happen often but I was largely between projects. It was a good time to sharpen some skills but with travel tomorrow ... screw it. I answered emails, made reservations, and goofed off.

My plan to avoid the squad failed when I was betrayed by my bladder. It was nearly 3 o’clock when I really needed to go and the basement didn’t have a toilet so I went upstairs and headed to the first-floor bathroom out of habit. I went to open the door when it opened in front of me and Zhara almost walked into me. I pulled back as quickly as I could.

Her lavender hijab shifted as she flinched back but didn’t expose her hair. Up close I could see she was cute with high cheekbones and almost almond eyes. The photos I’d seen of her didn’t do her justice. She had been to the side or background in all of them. She was dusky with classic middle eastern features and almost almond eyes. She had on white yoga pants that showed the slim legs and thin hips I’d not seen in the cheerleader pictures. In the pictures her leggings there were looser and the skirt hid a lot. The major surprise was the cream-colored t-shirt that left her arms bare and the silver cross hanging in front of it.

“I’m sorry. I just needed the bathroom,” I said.

“No, no, totally my fault, I’m, like, so sorry,” she said. It was just a few words but they surprised me. I didn’t know what I expected but what I thought of as a California beach girl accent hadn’t been it. I backed up and kind of half bowed apology which was probably stupid but I felt pretty stupid. I hit the second-floor bathroom quickly and decided to stay there. I started packing, and I also checked company chats from my phone to make sure I wasn’t needed for anything. With deliberation, I stayed away from the window and didn’t look out. I did not need the grief of being seen and the girls thinking I was perving. But I was done packing well before four and that meant I was already walking downstairs before it was 4:01. The squad girls should already be gone except maybe Zahra if she was helping clean up and I’d now met her anyway.

I walked towards the patio and heard them before I saw them. I opened the sliding glass door to find a crowd waiting for me. OK, ‘crowd’ might be too strong a word, but in addition to Melissa and Lavi, there were three others. Melissa was in the background cleaning the pool while the other four were on the patio. Grace I recognized from photos, and Zahra I had just met. The woman looked like a clone of Grace except for the brown hair and wider hips. If not for her clothing I would have believed a sibling. She was wearing a sharp pants suit that looked like she had just come from the office.

I walked forward to shake her hand when she grabbed me in a bear hug. For a little thing she squeezed me so tightly I wondered if she would leave bruises when she let go.

After letting me go she said, “Robert, it’s a pleasure to meet you!”

“Uh, my pleasure. You are?” I thought I already knew. Grace looked like she wanted the earth to swallow her up. Parents can be very embarrassing, I understood.

“I’m June, Grace’s mom! Silly man! It’s so nice to meet you, she’s been talking about you and I was just watching your bees, they’re wonderful and...”. She didn’t just talk with words but her hands moved and her whole body was animated. I was getting tired just listening to her. I had the feeling that interrupting her was my best strategy here.

“Thanks. Yeah, I’m very fond of them and sometimes bring a chair into the yard when the weather is nice and watch them.”

As I suspected she was used to it and didn’t blink. “Where did you get your hives?”

I answered quickly, afraid to miss my window of opportunity. “A local beekeeper. They’re actually my second ones. I bought some really fancy ones online but they were crap. I went to this guy for advice and I bought those from him. Since they were just like his he was able to give me great advice.”

“Have you thought about a garden? You have so much wonderful space! I can just imagine carrots, potatoes, tomatoes are so easy to grow, you must simply do tomatoes at the very least, I have a ton of extra beefsteak ones, I’ll bring you some and you have wonderful fences, perfect for trailing beans, you could do all kinds of splendid things that would smell heavenly out here, this area is just wonderful, do you study Feng shui, I think...” I was beginning to wonder if she could breathe in through her nose while she talked. Didn’t trumpet players do something like that?

I cut in. “That’s really interesting but I buy from local farms. I’d hate to not give them the business,” I said.

“Oh, that’s so good of you, I try to buy organic but you must tell me about the farms, I do go to that organic market on the highway on Saturdays, though, herbs at least, you can do a small wonderful container garden right here, fresh immediate herbs year-round.” She moved as she talked. Actually, I kind of liked the herbs idea and nodded positively. But I really wanted a nice quiet night with the girls. How quickly could I get through the niceties and get them out of here? Let’s get the introductory small talk done and them gone, I thought.

“So ... June, what do you do?”

“I’m in professional recruitment!”

“Oh.” That’s an extrovert’s job, it makes sense I thought. “Where?”

She paused and said, “Beaker Grove.”

I felt my core body temperature drop about ten degrees. She instantly had that fake blank smile people who smile for a living use. My expression froze.

“You left work early,” I said.

She grimaced politely the way you do when you’re caught at something. “Well, technically, no. My boss said I could just come over given ... well, he’d love to chat if you have time, I tried to come inside to see you earlier but Mellie was going to take me out at the knee first.”

I would have to thank her later. “I take it you looked me up?” It wasn’t really a question.

She shrugged. “My daughter was going to be here, I thought it prudent. Just a basic background check, imagine my surprise when I saw the employment history.”

Imagine mine right now, I thought. “Let me make something clear: no.”

“Greg Shuer isn’t with us anymore.” She seemed hopeful I’d respond well to that. I didn’t give a shit.

“You can send offers to my email. It’s on file.”

“We have, you don’t respond.” She said it gently and it was a fair criticism if I had any obligation. I didn’t, thus I couldn’t find it in me to care even one quantum bit. I saw Grace out of the corner of my eye. She no longer looked embarrassed but homicidal. I had a feeling her mom was going to hear words from her later. Melissa had come up now. She and Lavi were eyeing me, their arms around each other’s waists, and both pairs of earrings hanging free. There would be questions from them later.

I didn’t reply but moved my eyes back to June. I just stood there unmoving.

“So?” She said gently.

“I already replied. I would have informed you if my answer had changed in less than a minute.”

“Okay, Okay.” She held up her hands. “I just wanted you to know. My boss was asking why I was asking about you.” She changed topics and dropped the fake smile. I wondered if she even knew she was doing it. “You do have a beautiful aura. I really did want to just meet you and to thank you. Grace has been gushing about being able to start up early, she wants to win state so badly this year, and she said she hadn’t even met you. I’m sorry I made it uncomfortable.”

“Leave your job at work and you’ll be welcome here. And yes, I make them some snacks but it’s nothing.”

That was when Grace walked up and stood, noticeably away from her mom. “It is so not nothing! Thank you...”. She looked unsure of how to address me.

“Robert,” I said.

“Robert,” she finished. Two of her squadmates were dating me, I think we could forego the formalities regardless of age. “Tell her what you made today,” Grace said.

“Uh, today I made mushrooms stuffed three ways. One was with a garlic-infused soft cheese. One set was stuffed with ham and figs. The third was a spicy beef sausage with cod and Parmesan cheese.”

“Three huge trays of them!” Grace said, throwing her arms out to indicate them. She did get something from her mother, clearly. “And he wrote what was on them on little cards with each tray. It was fancy.”

“I printed them on my laser printer, it wasn’t that fancy.”

“It wasn’t pigs in a blanket!” She retorted.

I felt a bit miffed by that. I like pigs in a blanket, they’re yummy.

June’s eyes bugged a bit. “Seriously?” She looked at Grace who nodded. “Any left?” Grace shook her head. “When I was a cheerleader we had Diet Coke and crackers out of the vending machine.”

“So will we once school starts,” her daughter added, not happily.

“So, life goes on.” June tussled her daughter’s hair as she spoke.

“It was a pleasure to meet you,” I nodded to June.

“It was. I’m sorry if that was uncomfortable ... I...”

“Leave it.”

“Well, my boss is going to ask if he can call you.”

“Waterman?” I thought we had put a lid on this.

“Yeah,” she said.

“Tell him to go fuck himself.” Then I added, “with sandpaper.”

“Um ... I may just leave that out.”

“We’re having a pool party for the squad next Friday. You’re invited. Your job isn’t.”

“I get it. Just me and Grace.” She crossed her heart.

“Then you’ll be welcome.” And I let my voice soften. “And I’d like to hear your ideas about a herb garden. That sounds like a nice addition to the patio.”

“Really?” I’d thrown her a lifeline and she took it. I nodded and she said, “Thank you.”

She was smart enough to not say sorry again. They were leaving after some goodbyes and Grace gave me a quick hug too. It was completely non-sexual but Melissa was fighting back a grin. I’d have to tease her about that later. As they left I exhaled deeply.

I turned to look at Zahra who was clearly waiting. “Please tell me I never worked with either of your parents,” I said.

She looked startled and seemed to take me literally. “My mom’s passed and my dad lectures on religion.”

Thank goodness. I forced a smile. “What can I do for you?”

“I just wanted to apologize for bowling into you earlier in the hallway. You’ve been super about everything and there I was running off. I’m so sorry. And thank you for having us.”

“It’s Robert, please. You know, no more apologies today. It was entirely my fault, I should have gone upstairs.”

She smiled and it was a nice smile. “Well, my dad said I should thank you for being so nice.”

“It’s been my pleasure to host.”

“Can I ask a favor? Melissa and Lavi said it would be all right.”

“Sure.” What could she want me to do?

“My father is always concerned about me. If you could tell him I’ve been good I’d really appreciate it.”

“It would be my pleasure. You’ve been a wonderful guest.”

“Thank you.” She passed me a piece of paper that I looked at and quickly saw it had a name, Dr. Tahan, and a number. In short order, she left as well and I was finally left alone with my girlfriends. I was filled with delight every time I thought about it, girlfriends. No, wives. I’d have to get used to that.

My emotions were genuine but it was impossible to deny that a part of me wanted to beat my Cromagnon chest and yell “GIRLS - MINE - HOT!” So, like any good Cro Magnon, I decided to put some meat over a fire. Dinner that night returned to the first meal I’d shared with Melissa and we made hamburgers, this time with mozzarella and grilled mushrooms.

I was getting the stuff out of the fridge when Melissa started rubbing my back. I turned around and she was topless, standing there only in a pair of black lace crotchless panties. Um, what had I been doing? Her nipples were really hard and she was barefoot. That was interesting. Lavi walked past me and took the mushrooms out that I almost had my hands on. Melissa started pulling me to her. She was grabbing my shirt and pulling up on it.

“Were you wearing those for practice?”

“No, I ran upstairs.” She grinned. “Wanna fuck?”

Lavi got a cutting board out and started washing the mushrooms. “Take care of her,” she said. “She’s been horny since practice. She’s unbearable like this.”

“Please?” Melissa took on her little girl’s voice.

“Well, since you asked nicely...”

We made it to the living room and Melissa pushed me down on the couch and divested me of shoes, socks, and everything else. I was already sending a fair amount of blood down below in appreciation but that clearly wasn’t enough for my honey bee. She got between my knees and looking at me while licking her lips she kept eye contacts while beginning to lick up and down my dick. I reached down and played with her nipples while she rubbed my balls and treated me like a lollipop.

Once I was completely hard, plus a few dozen more licks for good measure, she stood up and climbed over my lap. Cheerleaders were proving to be a revelation in flexibility and muscle control. On her knees, Melissa positioned herself and held my cock so that she slowly sank onto it. I held her hips, more for enjoying running my hands along her sides than any need she had for assistance. She took her time dragging her tits down my face and I made sure my mouth and tongue were very busy. I sucked each nipple starting with the left one while my hands found her bottom and decided my mouth shouldn’t have all the fun. By the time her lips reached mine my hands had decided to start their own career as a masseuse. It was hard to imagine but her lips tasted even better than her breasts.

Slowly, Melissa raised herself an inch, two and then sank back down, and repeated.

“Having fun, I asked?”

“Oh, yes.” She smiled brilliantly and tossed her hair around. “God, I love having you inside me.”

“If you keep getting this horny after practice what’s it going to be like once the school year starts?”

“Don’t worry, just being in school will make me dry as a desert.”

“Even with a bunch of jocks running around the gym?” I teased her.

“There is nothing sexy about teenage boys.” She ground down and I became unable to talk for a moment.

“Well ... umm ... what did get you worked up about?”

“Zahra.”

“Zahra?”

“And you.” She sighed as she raised up and slowly lowered herself. She was torturing herself. “Zahra came out and told us what happened. I was imagining if you’d gone in while she was still in there.”

“Her running out screaming?”

“No, I was thinking more like the older pervert has his way with the poor defenseless damsel.” She grinned like a maniac.

I moved one hand between us and began thumbing her clit.

“Tell me more,” I said.

She did. In slow excruciating detail, Melissa laid out an implausible and ridiculous fantasy that included me ravishingly Zahra who, miraculously, takes my cock in one shove up her ass despite it being unspoiled territory. If I’d seen it in porn I would have laughed but hearing Melissa describe the girl open her mouth on the toilet as I unbuttoned my pants ... fuck.

“I’m going to cum,” I said.

“Who are you cumming in,” asked Melissa, “your blonde cheerleader or the desert flower?”

“I’m cuming in my perverted little nymph!” That’s when she clamped down with her muscles and language skills stopped. Nothing mattered more now than cumming inside her. I pushed my hips up, pulled back and she slammed down before I could push back. I felt the pressure ratchet up with each thrust; it was only a handful before I was exploding without any warning. She increased her own movements at the same time and I wasn’t done yet when she started shuddering. She leaned forward and kissed me, her moaning into my mouth as she came.

We continued to sit for a moment, my arms around her back holding her to me. She whispered as we cuddled. “You should have pulled out. We keep that up and you are going to get me pregnant. I’ll end up all gross and big.”

“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid blind.”

“And that means?”

“You’ll still get me hard when you’re preggers and swollen.”

“Men.” She rolled her eyes but sounded delighted. I really should pull out sometimes though.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.