The Pool Girl - Cover

The Pool Girl

Copyright© 2020 by Leto Armitage

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A teen girl looking for summer work meets a middle-aged recluse. He hires her but they both discover more in each other than they had expected. In time their love grows to include her best friend and the triad's choices ripple through the lives of everyone around them. It is a romance story that has raunchy sex though not in every chapter. I want to thank Pertinax for his proofing and patience with me. I also want to thank readers for their feedback which has helped improve the text.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

I slept the sleep of the dead that night, not waking a single time to heed my bladder. When I did wake, shortly after 6 am, I was expecting to be curled up behind a voluptuous ass and feeling very content. Instead I woke up with my face buried in Lavi’s cleavage and feeling a bit ... trapped. It was hard to feel too upset about being amongst Lavi’s generous mounds, though. An exploring hand found my other girlfriend still on Lavi’s other side though in what position I couldn’t tell. I really had to pee. I also had a quarter dollar size areola and tasty dark nipple in front of me. There are decisions no man should have to make.

As an experiment I began a gentle exploration of the nipple with my tongue until I was suckling gently on it. Lavi didn’t awake but began rubbing her thigh against me. I couldn’t make out any words but very happy sounds were coming from her throat. My hand made its way down to the soft fuzz covering her lower lips and began working a finger in, only to find her already pushing back against me. I’m confident she was sleeping at first but somewhere along the way she woke up and after several minutes I found her running her hands through my hair.

“Suck me,” she said, “suck on my nipples, baby.” I obliged by leaning down and capturing her other one with my mouth. She began grinding her hips down to push my finger deeper in her but I played a game, never letting it get any deeper, decreasing pressure, making the palm rub her clit gentler. Then I pulled my hand back and gently slapped her pussy, hitting her lips and the area around her clit, not hard but enough that she jumped.

“FUCK!” She screamed and if I had any doubt the rapid increase in her juices proved she liked it. “Oh my god! Did you just slap me!?”

I had to let go of the nipple to answer with a grin, “Just a little.”

“Holy shit, do that again!”

I did and she pulled together her muscles tightening and squeezing me to her chest.

I moved back from her, with some reluctance giving up those nipples.

“On your back,” I said. She obeyed and in seconds I was gently and rhythmically slapping her pussy with my left hand while gently rubbing her clit with my right until I felt droplets of her juices spraying with every smack.

“Please, please, please...”. She was begging me, she needed to cum but wasn’t quite there so I took my left hand and put two fingers in her now readily accepted by the fleshy tunnel and curved my fingers, looking for her g-spot while I gave a very small slap to her clit. “FFF” was the only sound she made before she went inaudible and just wrapped her legs around my arm and relaxed into a happy mess.

It was a bit awkward having my arm trapped like that but I couldn’t help myself and started laughing. It got funnier when I looked over and saw Melissa looking at me with comical annoyance.

“Good morning,” I said.

“If you turn her hetero I’m going to be very upset with you,” she replied.

That prompted Lavi to reach over and pat Melissa. Since she still had her eyes closed it started at her boob, landed a few other places and settled on her head. She murmured. “Pussy good.”

That earned her a kiss from Melissa.

They then promptly snuggled up and Lavi went back to sleep. I went to the bathroom finally and peed. Dear God, it felt better than sex. I had plenty of wine and water the night before and the fact I had slept through the night was a miracle.

My next challenge was deciding between coffee and going back to two beautiful women. I needed to get ready for work, that was true. Believe it or not I was still undecided when I stepped out of the bathroom to see Melissa with Lavi’s head on her shoulder. Melissa spread her legs wide so I could see her perfect blonde pussy on display. She looked at me, smiled, and softly parted her folds with two fingers. I looked directly into that moist altar to Venus. Coffee could wait.

I climbed between Melissa’s legs, already aroused but not hard yet. I leaned forward awkwardly to kiss her but tried not to interrupt Lavi’s resumed sleep. It was pointless and in a moment Lavi had shifted away and started using an actual pillow instead of Melissa. I pushed in, feeling my dick rub against her folds, feeling the heat along my shaft as I bucked my hips forward. Melissa in turn put her hands on my chest and played gently with my nipples. It was only a few strokes before I was fully hard and Melissa reached down to pull me into her folds. God, she was still tight but loosening with dampness as I thrust in.

She reached up and hugged me to her. It wasn’t the best angle for deep penetration but I rubbed against her mound hugging her to me as we fucked.

“Cum, cum in me,” she chanted gently.

“One day this will be to make a baby,” I replied.

“It could fail now,” she said.

“You’d be a knocked up high school senior.”

“Fuck yes, make me walk around the school carrying your baby.”

And that was what it took. I grunted and came but kept pumping. “There you go, there’s your baby!” And I don’t know if it was my words or continued pumping but she came, hugging me tightly to her. I had barely paused when suddenly there was a hand reaching between my legs, it pulled my cock free from Melissa and stroked it, collecting cum from the tip. Once Lavi released me I looked to see her lay back on the bed and take my cum and shove it up her pussy hole. She masturbated herself furiously and came again.

She looked at me and with all apparent seriousness said. “Bad people make Lavi baby horny. Now sleep again.” And she pulled the covers up and went back to sleep as Melissa scooted over and they took each other in their arms.

I thought back to what Sylvia said about Lavi being baby crazy. Melissa wanted kids too. What was the chance of the pill failing? I needed coffee. Half an hour later I’d made coffee, eggs, and caught up on what little personal communication I had. It was now almost 7:30 so I went ahead and started for the cave. I left a note on the table that read,

“Dear M & L, Coffee is in the pot. Help yourself to anything, just let me know what you used. Love, R.”

The morning went well. My South American project was proving to be a huge success and the oil company looked like they were having even less trouble with our route than the direct one they originally planned. The environmental factions were happy. Everyone was happy. I had a good track record but this kind of near perfect project is a joy when it happens. I was just about done when I got a message. My boss and the VP at the oil company wanted a quick video conference with me. God damn it. It turned out I was glad I took it and by the time we hung up I had a lot of wheels turning. I hit lunch and went upstairs to find my note replaced by one written in two slightly different styles.

“R, Back at 4:30, didn’t want to interrupt. Need to spend time with fam. - M Going home to spend time with fam too. - L”

I wasn’t in a mood to make anything big for lunch so I settled on a deviled ham sandwich and tea to drink. I ate standing in the kitchen, lost in thought. I had to be insane. What the hell had I done yesterday? I should have run for the hills but the truth is I had no regrets. I just didn’t understand myself. I’d woken up with two women before, but when I did this morning it felt right - no jealousy, no competition. And it was strange to admit it but even through all the stress yesterday when I’d felt my stomach churning I’d never been happier than when Melissa had refused to leave my side.

My mind wandered back. How long had it been? I had told Melissa about ten years but eleven might be more correct. I was standing right here. The kitchen had looked very different then. Jordyn had been living here and we had the fight, the last one if you don’t count the times she yelled at me from the other side of locked doors. By this time I had stopped defending myself. I’d heard all the crimes I was guilty of so many times I didn’t see the point anymore. Hell, I knew her ex-husband’s sins by heart, her sister’s, and her mother’s. When Jordyn finally walked out I just stood right here shaking. She said she was done so I changed the locks. Melissa ... Melissa had spent last night telling me about when her mom had made this ridiculous large birthday cake to make her happy, and hunted for obscure books to read in the hospital. She wanted me to see the good in the woman. We had a few tiffs and the one big fight but none had ever been mentioned again, even in later conflicts. I washed my plate and returned to work.

When 4:30 rolled around I was waiting. I didn’t know what exactly would happen but this time it wasn’t just Melissa. She wandered through the back gate in her jeans shorts and a white t-shirt with a cross on it. She was a vision of purity, which I knew she wasn’t. She was young and beautiful, her blonde hair falling like waves of gold, long muscular legs heading to a tight waist. The shirt looked like it was from a church event. She took my breath away, like she did every time. There is a term for an orgasm, the “little death”, but I felt that way when I saw her smile at me.

Lavi strolled in behind her, in a silvery summer dress with sandals. The dress looked ready to fall away and expose her breasts if she turned quickly. Melissa had told me Lavi uses some kind of double sided tape to avoid the risk of wardrobe malfunction. Her dark curly hair fell around her shoulders. Melissa started her cleanup of the pool while Lavi sat down in a lounger next to me. She put down the paperback of “Things Fall Apart” she was obviously carrying for Melissa. I smiled at her. “I didn’t know if I’d see you again today.”

“Yep, you’re stuck with me. Melissa and I chatted over breakfast and decided it would be weird and if she saw you every day and I didn’t so I’m going to come with her as much as I can. Also, all of our sleepover nights are now here with you.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“That makes me happy.” As I said it I realized it really did.

She lay down. I held up my copy of “Things Fall Apart”. “Are you reading this for school too?”

“Nope, I’m not in AP English. I didn’t have any required summer reading, just some recommended stuff.”

“What did you read?”

“Uh ... half?”

“What was it?”

“Let’s see ... Catch-22, Macbeth, Jane Austen. I don’t remember the ones I didn’t read. Mom threatened car privileges if I didn’t read a few.”

“What did you think of them?”

“Catch-22 was good, better than I expected. Macbeth might be fun to watch as a play but reading it was dull except the witches. Austen was a snooze fest.”

I chuckled. “I wasn’t a fan of it either.”

“I was looking through your shelves this morning though and one looked fun.”

“What was that?”

“The Yiddish Policemen’s Union,” Lavi said.

“The Michael Chabon?”

“Yeah.”

“I really enjoyed it. You can take it to read, certainly, I’m just curious, why did it grab you?”

“When I was little, my great-grandad was still alive and he used to tell me lots of stories about when Israel started. So, the whole,”what if things had gone differently” is interesting. Plus, I like murder mysteries and the setup looks neat. I read the first couple of pages and I like the style.”

“Grab it then. I might get another copy and re-read it myself.”

“Are you sure?”

I reached out and rubbed her knee. “Yes. I’m absolutely sure. Reading a book with you would be a pleasure. I just hope you like it.”

She smiled and got up so while she was gone I ordered two cheap second hand copies, just in case. She came back just as Melissa was walking over. Melissa eyed the Chabon book.

“Robert said I could borrow it.”

Melissa looked at it. “Chabon, didn’t he win a Pulitzer Prize or something?” Melissa offered the question.

“Different book but yeah. Both great books, in my opinion. I actually like this one more though,” I replied. Melissa sat on the lounger, took her shoes off and sighed. Lavi passed her the paperback of “Things Fall Apart”. “We’re wrapping this up today, are you interested in the Chabon book next now that school reading is done?”

“Sure” Melissa replied.

After that we finished “Things Fall Apart” and summarized its major themes and motifs. I had forgotten the historical context but Melissa refreshed my memory with some research she had done. Melissa found it interesting but didn’t really enjoy it. I think I liked it more but we agreed there were some themes about masculine identity she probably just didn’t identify with, which earned a snort from Lavi who was busy seeing how far she could push Instagram’s guidelines for sexual content while fully clothed.

“So how was your mom today?” I asked Melissa when we were done.

She shrugged. “She tried to act normal. Tommy being there was good. He kept a lot of conversation on his stuff. He’s really looking forward to the year officially starting. I kept getting the feeling she wanted to ask me more questions but couldn’t quite do it yet. I chatted with her about the cheerleading team and she acted almost relaxed then. Which reminds me ... ummm ... when we have games are you going to come?”

“Yeah, I want to support you and Lavi.”

“Our first one is going to be an exhibition one, a chance for the team and cheerleaders to get some practice in before the real season. It’s like a week after school starts.”

“So ... about three weeks from now.”

“Yeah.” Melissa said, “And, you don’t have to, I don’t want you to feel that you have to.” She looked really nervous saying it.

I made sure I kept my tone level. “I’m getting the feeling you don’t want me to. Would it embarrass you for me to show up?”

“No! No! Well, it will be weird but, I’m gonna have to deal with it.”

Something clicked in my head. It had been easy to overlook it with everything that happened with their parents yesterday. “Your friends, they only know about you and Lavi, not me, huh?”

“No.” She looked at the patio like she was searching for something there, maybe a way out. For all her tough talk about being used to being looked at and talked about this was outside her comfort range.

“How do you feel?” I asked Lavi,

“Well, I could keep it secret but my dad and mom are OK with it and they’re the only ones I give a damn about. And Bubbe, but she just wants grandkids.”

“This is more than just being a lesbian,” Melissa said.

“I know, I know,” replied Lavi, “Being an older man’s fuck toy is very risqué. I’m going to see these clowns for what, another nine months?” She shrugged. “I give zero fucks. Besides I’m going with both of you to prom.”

Melissa blinked... “I hadn’t...”

“You hadn’t thought that far ahead,” Lavi said.

“No.” She looked at Lavi with shame clearly written on her expression.

“Baby, if you want to keep us separate from school, that’s fine. But that means no “us” there, no holding my hand, no kissing me. It’s all or nothing. If Robert is a secret so am I.”

“You just said, nine months, what does it matter?” Melissa pleaded.

I got up and left at that point. I quickly went inside and shut the door. I ... needed a minute. I couldn’t put what I was feeling into words right then.


I was in the kitchen when Lavi joined me. I had pulled out the stuff to make a cake, a simple chocolate cake.

“She’s crying,” Lavi said.

“Should I go out there?” I worked the eggs and got the milk ready.

“Can we talk first?”

“Sure, what?” I didn’t want to make Melissa cry but I was angry too. Fuck, I almost forgot the salt and got it out.

“I told her things. I told her she was wrong. I told her that if she cared so much about what they thought then she needed to pull her head out of her mother’s ass.”

Ouch. Lavi didn’t pull punches. “They already know about you,” I countered.

“She said the same thing,” Lavi replied. I pulled out the pans. Three tiers would be fine.

“For a lot of poeple a lesbian relationship these days is probably more acceptable than the age gap. That’s certainly changed over the years.” I mixed as we talked.

“Robert?”

“Yeah?”

“Stop trying to protect her. This is the time you need to think about yourself. If you’re okay with it then that’s one thing but you’re clearly not. I told you I’d stand by you and I am. She’s just trying to avoid shit.”

I thought about that as I worked wet ingredients in. Lavi got a root beer from the fridge. Melissa was avoiding things, something I was very familiar with. I finally looked back at Lavi, “You’re right.”

“Yeah. I thought about this. It’ll come to a head. You get frustrated. There’s still sneaking around. Someone finds out, probably fucking Jerry. It’s all predictable drama and bullshit. Robert,” She walked over to me and ran her hands up my chest over the shirt. “I am planning on you being the father of my children. I plan for my children to be the siblings of Mellie’s. I’m not doing this for you or her exactly. I’m selfish. Melllie isn’t. She’s torn up over this. It’s easier for me because I’m a bitch at heart, a selfish bitch. I know that but I like to think I’m not dumb selfish and me getting what I want means you two making it work.”

“Sounds like you thought about it a lot,” I said.

“Me and my mom.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Mellie told me she needed to bring this up and I talked to my mom about it. She said if someone sent that in script to her for feedback she’d send it back as trite and predictable.”

“You told Melissa all that?”

“I might have also told her I was not going to have the man I was coming to love because of her be treated like an inconvenience.”

“I love you too.” And I meant it.

“It’s not the love I feel for Melissa.” Lavi offered. “I feel short of breath when I think about her. But you, you feel comfortable.”

“Not exactly passion?” I smiled, I could understand even if it wasn’t what a man wanted to hear.

“No, you make me hot.” Her smile made blood rush below. “But where Melissa is this thing I can’t live without, you make me warm and fuzzy inside and ... this is going to sound weird but like my dad.”

I looked at her. “Ever heard of the Electra complex?”

She slapped my arm. It was not a gentle slap but being a very manly man I didn’t rub at it, not even a little. I did kind of shift though so if she felt the need again it wouldn’t land on the same spot.

“I love my dad but I don’t l-o-v-e my dad. I don’t know how to explain it. You make me think of being a mother, something I wanted even when I imagined myself with Mellie but it did make me a little sad they wouldn’t have a father. I can see you as a father, a great one. And trust me, if you’re worried about passion my little kitty is learning to be very fond of you.” She kissed me.

Taking me by the hand Lavi started to lead me back outside.

“Go ahead. I’ll get this in the oven and be right there.”

“Hurry,” she said. I did and in moments the oven was set and I was out the back door.

Lavi sat with Melissa holding her hand. Clearly Melissa had been crying but was more composed now. Lavi looked at me and said softly, “I asked her if I needed to slap a bitch. What did you say love?”

“No,” Melissa whimpered. Even scared of her mom she hadn’t been like this. It broke my heart. She spoke up a little, “I’m so sorry, I thought I did so well yesterday and then I pull this today. I’m sorry I’m such a pain in the ass.”

I walked to both of them, kissed both on the top of the head and sat next to Melissa to take my shoes off. I leaned over and kissed her through her tears and then stood up and removed the rest of my clothing.

“Lavi, stand up please.” She did.

I stood in front of her and lifted her sundress up. Sure enough it paused where tape held it in place. I leaned over her and reached in, finding it by feel I peeled it off her. I dropped it onto the lounge and the only things she was wearing were some adhesive cloth bits over her nipples to hide them and her panties. Holding her left breast in my hand I toyed with the edge of the pad that hid her nipple and quickly tore it off. She shuddered and bit her lower lip.

I leaned down to her. “Do you want to take the other one off or will I?”

“Go ahead,” she panted.

I did. Lavi’s voice caught in her throat. She definitely liked that. Melissa stood up and quietly started to pull her shirt off. She seemed scared.

“No,” I said. I met her eyes with mine. “You will have your turn.” I took Lavi’s panties off and left her in her sandals. “Now, Lavi, strip Melissa.”

Lavi approached her friend and smiled sweetly. She removed Melissa’s shirt as Melissa held her arms up for her and with practiced ease had the sturdy bra undone. Lavi didn’t take her time with Melissa’s lower garments, hooking her thumbs in and taking the shorts and panties off in a single motion, then making Melissa stand on one foot at a time while she removed those along with her shoes and socks. I took both their hands and headed to the hot tub. I had planned earlier to use it today and had already turned it up.

I led them both into the water. Lavi and Melissa were both tense, Lavi I think wondering at what would happen next and Melissa just worried. She did leave on one thing, her ever present earrings I gave her. I sat between them and put a hand reassuringly on Melissa’s arm. “We need to talk but I’m not mad at you. I’m having a lot of thoughts and I need to figure out how to say things. So, I need you to give me a few minutes, all right?”

She nodded yes and we all sat there a bit. A bee flew by Melissa’s face and she gave a thin smile when it settled in her hair for a second. It flew off and Lavi got up to sit closer to Melissa, putting her arm around her and they nuzzled their cheeks together.

“All right,” I said, “Lavi,” I looked at her, “thank you for everything today. What you said meant a lot to me. Melissa,” I looked at her, “I don’t think you considered Lavi’s and my feelings in this enough. I get that this is hard on you, hell it’s already been hard on you. I know that.”

“I was thinking you like to stay home anyway,” she said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.