The Art and Science of Love--refresh - Cover

The Art and Science of Love--refresh

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 2: Flirting

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Flirting - D.R. Peters, 'Doc' to his friends, is an artist. He paints portraits of women. Doc loves women. Many of the women he paints love him. Then smart and sexy Rita, his next door neighbor, asks him to teach her the art of love, which Doc is all too happy to do. He's not quite so sure, though when Rita, a research scientist, decides to start experimenting with the effect his relationship with his models has on his art. Doc is about to learn all about the science of the art of love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

RITA SHOWED UP at my door on Friday evening as I was watching television. I was surprised as I figured that on the first night of the weekend she would be out on a date. I suppose it was too soon after the break-up for that. But she had a lot of friends she could be with.

Personally, I disliked the bar scene and if I hadn’t actually arranged a date to go out with on Friday night, I stayed home.

“Hi, Doc,” she greeted me. “Are you busy tonight? Can we talk some more?”

“I said any time, Rita,” I answered, letting her into the house. “Why aren’t you out tonight?”

“Because I suck,” she said flatly. “I’m apparently just no good at it.”

“Believe me as a man, there is no such thing as a bad blowjob,” I laughed. She laughed a little nervously and I switched off the TV. I had opened a bottle of wine and didn’t bother to ask if she wanted any. I just poured us both a glass and we sat companionably on the sofa for a few minutes before she started in.

“I don’t know what I’m doing,” she said finally. “I tried flirting with a couple of guys at work this week and discovered I couldn’t tell if they were interested in me or just responding to the archetypal stimuli, as you put it. They both hit on me and I discovered I wasn’t interested in them that much.”

“That’s a good sign,” I said. “You respond to archetypal stimuli as well. They just happen to be different than the ones a man responds to. If you can distinguish the difference between a moistening between your legs and a genuine interest in a guy, that’s a step in the right direction.” She squirmed on the couch a bit and adjusted her position.

“I’ve been thinking about what you said the other day,” Rita said.

“Good,” I answered. “I’m glad you are learning to...”

“Not about that part,” she broke in. “Well, partially about that. But more what you said about if I wanted to turn you on, I could.” I caught my breath. Subtlety is not a trait of the young. Either she was going to attempt to seduce me or she was going to ream me for being an old pervert. While I admit to the latter, I was counting on the former.

“I realized that I don’t know how,” she continued. “I guess I got used to the automatic response men have. ‘Has tits. Must fuck.’ The idea of deciding who I want to turn on and then doing it leaves me blank. Would you teach me ... show me how to do it? I mean, how to turn you on?” There it was in the open.

“Do you want to turn me on?” I asked gently. This was going to take a lot of will-power to resist the rush.

“I want to learn how to turn you on,” she answered. “And I’d much rather learn from you than randomly experiment with guys I don’t even like. I like you. I’d like to turn you on.” I poured us each another glass of wine and we sipped. I nodded.

“I told you I’d respond,” I said. “I’m not going to back out now that you’ve expressed an interest. But if you want to learn how, you won’t be able to just go up to a guy you’re interested in and ask him to teach you. Let’s start from the beginning. We’ll set up a little play-acting to get started.” I stood and moved to sit on a stool at the breakfast bar, still clearly in her line of sight. “Let’s say you’ve seen me and you’re interested. It looks like I might be interested, too. What do you do?”

“Well, I guess I start flirting,” she answered.

“Don’t tell me. Show me.”

She looked over the back of the sofa at me. I glanced her direction and our eyes made contact. She shifted herself to make her breasts more prominent and made a little kissy noise in my direction. I laughed.

“What?” she demanded.

“I’m not a dog,” I said. “I don’t come when you make a kissy noise. I’m not saying that most guys won’t, but it won’t be what you want. It just tells me you’re hot to trot and I happen to be alone and available. No connection. Flirting needs to build up tension.”

“See. I told you I suck,” she moaned.

“No, you just haven’t had practice engaging. There’s nothing wrong with the things you were doing. They just happen to be a little premature. First, try just holding eye contact for a while. See what comes of that. Think about the kinds of things you’ve seen in movies, or scenes you’ve fantasized about.” I resumed my pose at the bar and glanced toward her. It was perfectly timed as she glanced in unison. She dropped her eyes slightly and then raised them to look directly into mine. A slow smile spread across her lips as we looked at each other. She seemed to glance away and then back at me. Then she winked. I winked back.

I was suspicious that I was being played. Those moves were smooth and well-practiced. I could feel a stirring already. She started to giggle.

“That feels so silly,” she said.

“Why? You did extremely well.”

“It was embarrassing,” she confessed. “I couldn’t keep a straight face. It was so...” She faltered as realization fell across her face. “ ... intimate,” she breathed. I was relieved. It was coming spontaneously and I no longer felt like I was receiving a practiced performance.

“Finding a point of intimacy—even across a crowded room—is a key stage in seduction. It makes you co-conspirators. You are in it together now.”

“I liked it,” Rita sighed. “I felt something.”

“So, follow it up,” I answered. “What comes next? You’ve established a connection. I’ve acknowledged it. Where do we go from here?”

“I come and join you?” she asked.

“No,” I answered. “You lure me to you. That makes it clear that I haven’t misunderstood. Again, no summoning like a dog or patting the seat next to you like you want me to jump up. Think of a way to invite me without using words.” She thought about it for a few moments and then resumed her position. I leaned against the bar and glanced back at her. Her eyes were there to meet mine and this time they held. The smile crept across her lips again and I seriously thought about kissing them.

She took a sip of her wine and looked into the glass as if considering. Then she tilted her head slightly, looked me in the eye, and raised her empty glass. One eyebrow came up in question and I smiled at her. I picked up the wine bottle and approached her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.