The Art and Science of Love--refresh - Cover

The Art and Science of Love--refresh

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 16: Dark Shadows

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Dark Shadows - D.R. Peters, 'Doc' to his friends, is an artist. He paints portraits of women. Doc loves women. Many of the women he paints love him. Then smart and sexy Rita, his next door neighbor, asks him to teach her the art of love, which Doc is all too happy to do. He's not quite so sure, though when Rita, a research scientist, decides to start experimenting with the effect his relationship with his models has on his art. Doc is about to learn all about the science of the art of love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I MET MONDAYS and Tuesdays with Donna for the next two weeks. I’d filled half a dozen sketchbooks as we talked. She told me stories of her family and childhood, her relationship with Clive—which had been ongoing since they were sophomores in high school—her children, and finally, her writing. I didn’t need to do much prompting in our conversations as Donna was a natural storyteller. I was surprised it took so long to get around to what was obviously her passion. Her whole demeanor changed when she started talking about writing.

“Clive told me when we were still just kids that he’d earn a living and support me so I could write. And he has,” she said. “Of course, writing isn’t the only thing I do. I make damn sure Clive thinks the deal was a bargain for him. If he wants a blowjob and I haven’t already offered, I’m on my knees before he finishes the thought. My house is always spotless and I make sure he has dinner when he gets home. If he’s late, I keep it warm. If he’s early, I fix a cocktail. If he’s horny, I fuck him.”

“It sounds like a good deal,” I said. “Has it been worth it to you?” I looked up at her again to reference my sketch and saw her blouse was gapping open a bit. I nearly said something when I realized she was unfastening another button. I kept my peace.

“It’s a great deal for me. Not only do I get plenty of time to write, I have a great sex life! And Clive knows he’s got a good deal. He does everything possible to keep me happy at home. And he is a constant part of the kids’ lives. You might think this is strange, but Clive doesn’t really have any hobbies. He doesn’t go out drinking with the boys. He doesn’t spend weekends playing golf. He isn’t part of a Lions Club or Kiwanis. The kids and I are his hobby. He spends his free time with us.” Her blouse was fully unbuttoned now and I could see one bra covered breast.

“What was the deal telling me I was the first thing you’d agreed on in two years?” I asked.

“Oh, a happy couple needs some kind of conflict to overcome. I play a silly game online at one of my publishers. It’s called ‘This or That’ which puts up two things to choose between. It could be ‘Hotdogs or hamburgers?’ ‘Vacation at the beach or vacation in the mountains?’ ‘Cat or dog?’ It’s just a silly preference thing, but we play the game together. We had a near perfect record of disagreeing until we narrowed down our choice of Realtor to you or Candace Higgins. We both chose you.”

“I’m flattered. I hope it doesn’t spell an end to your disagreements,” I laughed. Donna’s blouse was off and her bra was unfastened, hanging loosely over her breasts. I loved the slope into her cleavage and quickly did a sketch of just her breasts. I’d want to examine this more closely.

“Oh, we haven’t agreed on anything since we chose you. Well, except the portrait. It would be hard to disagree about that.” She reached to her right for the bottle of water on the end table and her bra slid off her arms and onto the floor. I kept drawing.

Donna wasn’t the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen. I mean, Rita. But she was good looking in the way of a woman who takes care of herself but doesn’t obsess over weight, hairstyle, or manicure. I shifted my stool so I could get a better angle for my sketch. Donna tried a couple of poses that I pulled together. Her breasts were soft and hung slightly, though they weren’t so big as to be weighed down by gravity. The nipples and areolae were dark, in contrast to her fair complexion. She’d become distracted by something on the other side of the room and I sketched her while she was focused over there. The intense look on her face was a stark contrast to the casual exposure of her breasts.

My alarm beeped and I looked up at the big clock. Three o’clock.

“I lost track of time,” she said. “This was such an interesting session. Sadly, I need to break it off now to be home for the kids.” She stood up and zipped up the side of her skirt. I hadn’t even noticed it was unfastened and obviously next scheduled for departure. She absently tugged her bra on, looking over my shoulder as I flipped through the day’s sketches. She was quite casual about dressing and in no hurry to cover herself. She pointed at one of the later sketches. I agreed, there was something about that one with her attention focused on the other side of the room. “I think we’re getting closer to that connection,” she whispered.

She finished pulling herself together, said goodbye, and left. I looked at the sketch again. Yes, closer.


On Saturday, the family followed me to a house in Sun Eden Estates. This wasn’t a gated community like Holly Park, but the properties were, indeed, estates. Each was on a minimum of two acres and had plenty of parking for guests. The houses were large and designed to entertain. The house we were viewing was slightly over 5,000 square feet.

It wasn’t for sale. Yet.

Some diligent footwork and follow-up with past clients had led me to the Jerry Dickinson family. Jerry had recently been laid off in a massive change of regime at a Fortune 100 manufacturing company. He’d been Executive Vice President but when the Board cleaned house in the wake of a drop in sales, Jerry was one of the dozen top level casualties. My source indicated that he’d been recruited by a company on the Coast and would probably want to move soon.

When I contacted him, I found that he’d already taken the job in San Jose and was commuting on a weekly basis. He’d already missed two of his regularly scheduled weekends home and wanted his family to join him as quickly as possible. His three children were opposed to the move, not wanting to leave friends and classmates. But he’d promised they could finish out the year at their present schools. I was invited to do a market evaluation of the home and it helped that I already had a prospective buyer.

Clive and Donna entered through the massive entry arch over the front door and stopped just inside. To the left of the foyer was a sunken living room with a cozy fireplace and high ceilings. To the right was a curved staircase descending from an overhead balcony that bridged a passage to the gallery. Here, one could move into the kitchen and dining room or the study/library on the other side. Directly ahead was a massive stone fireplace that opened on both the gallery side and the great room beyond. It was a lot to take in and I let them simply stare for a few minutes without trying to point anything out to them.

They became more and more enthused as they toured the house. The great room was a big hit as a potential entertainment space that opened to the library on one side and the dining room on the other. They were quite enthused about the partially hidden staircase from the study up to the master bedroom suite. Across the bridge over the foyer, were three more bedrooms with en suite baths. They agreed their kids would love the layout. A large open space was equipped with games and a large screen TV.

They had several whispered conversations and paused for a long time in the impressive foyer before turning to me again.

“There,” Donna pointed toward the gallery and the massive stone fireplace. “That is where my portrait will hang.” In their minds, they’d already bought the house. “And here is where I’ll pose,” she continued, pointing to the staircase. I smiled. I could see her in a long dressing gown as she descended the stairs like a movie star. She broke the illusion by giggling.

“Is there a ‘that’ we can compare it to?” Clive asked.

“At the moment, I’ve found ‘this.’ The comparison is the home you are currently in.”

“This,” they both said.

Of course, there was some negotiating to do. The $2.7 million price was a shock, but I’d already done a market evaluation of their current home at $1.5 million. When you reach that level, moving up $1.2 million isn’t that big a step. I represented both sides of the deal and went over the market proposal and comparable properties with both couples. They agreed on a price of $2.5 million. The Dickinsons wanted to stay for two more months while their kids finished school—an easy concession for the Barretts. I could list their house immediately and start looking for a buyer. Since I did not need to do any further marketing of the Dickinson house, I reduced my commission to six percent, which I would still need to split with my broker, Dan. Dan and I wouldn’t make an easier $75,000 each any time soon.

The Dickinson family was spending the long Memorial Day weekend in San Jose as they finalized a purchase there. I’m afraid they wouldn’t get anywhere near as impressive a house in California for the price. But they agreed that I could work that weekend with Donna, preparing the pose and sketching her portrait in the foyer.


Rita bounced into my studio the first of May. There is no other word for the way she arrived. She brought energy and enthusiasm everyplace she went. Living with her was the highlight of my life. We often spent our evenings nude, and I’d completed a sketch on paper of the first pose I’d done of her when she came to my house for ‘lessons’ in the art of love. She’d twice brought home ‘experiments’ for me to sketch after a bout of serious lovemaking. They weren’t universally successful, but she documented the results as if she were doing a doctoral dissertation on my art and style.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.