The Art and Science of Love--refresh - Cover

The Art and Science of Love--refresh

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Chapter 10: Girl-Cock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Girl-Cock - D.R. Peters, 'Doc' to his friends, is an artist. He paints portraits of women. Doc loves women. Many of the women he paints love him. Then smart and sexy Rita, his next door neighbor, asks him to teach her the art of love, which Doc is all too happy to do. He's not quite so sure, though when Rita, a research scientist, decides to start experimenting with the effect his relationship with his models has on his art. Doc is about to learn all about the science of the art of love.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

WE’D ALL HAD a little chuckle over Kelly’s statement but in the wake of it, everyone got shy. Kelly let go of Rita’s hand. I stood up and went for a fresh bottle of wine. Once everyone’s glass was filled again, we sat staring at each other.

“Well, shall we go look at the result of the experiment and judge whether it was an artistic success as well as a social success?” I asked. “I admit, after my last failed attempt, I’m anxious to have your opinion of this one.”

“I’m sorry I was so huffy about the other one,” Rita said. “It was so hard to look at that painting and think you saw me like that.”

“It was an artistic failure as well as a personal one,” I said. “The whole piece looked like I was copying someone else. It was mechanical and had no depth of feeling. I should have known better, but was too buoyed up by my success with the first painting.”

We headed into the studio where I directed them first to the painting of Allison. I’d decided to call it Pain is Pleasure. Kelly hadn’t seen it yet, so I wanted to prepare her for the kind of painting I was doing now. I was not yet sure what I’d call the painting of Kelly.

“That is hot!” she said. “I mean, not only the flaming hell that surrounds her, but the passion she shows. She ignites the painting with the torment in her soul.” I was impressed. I had no idea what Kelly’s experience with art was, but that she went directly for the emotional impact rather than style or technique was definitely a point in her favor.

“The rawness of the emotion ... The exposed nerve endings ... That was what I was hoping our experiment would reveal,” Rita said. “There’s also a sense of loss of control. Doc can paint a technically perfect portrait, but you can see the control in every brushstroke. You know, even when you were ‘teaching’ me how to be seductive, it was you who seduced me. You controlled the entire scenario.”

“I’m sorry about that,” I said. “I guess I did get a little carried away.”

“Don’t be sorry! It was a wonderful introduction to the art of love. I haven’t regretted a moment of it since that night.”

“Ah. But we’re scientists,” Kelly said. “We want to see the results of our experiment.” I moved them over to where they could see the fresh easel and pulled the cover off the painting. “It’s me! I’m beautiful!”

A quick shift of position had Kelly sandwiched between Rita and me as we hugged her. She was transfixed, just staring at the picture.

“I love the way the light and color just emerge from the darkness,” Rita said. “You couldn’t see any of that but still it came out in your painting.”

“And the figures ... I mean you can tell they are having sex but you can’t tell where one ends and the other begins. It’s like one is rising from the other. Kind of an out of body experience,” Kelly said. “In a way that’s exactly what it felt like to me. I was having an out of body episode.”

“Good title for it,” I said.

The hug turned into a kiss as Rita leaned in toward me, I leaned into Kelly, and Kelly leaned into Rita. After a moment of sorting out our noses, our lips and tongues each found two others to join with. In a few minutes there was no doubt left as to where the evening was going. We adjourned from the studio and landed hard on my bed as every person’s hands were full of another person’s clothes, attempting to get them off so our skin could touch as we continued to tongue-wrestle among ourselves.

While a little shy at first, Kelly proved to be every bit the researcher that Rita was. She wanted to examine my anatomy and had to stifle an urge to get paper and pen to take notes. She asked what positions Rita and I had experimented with and gasped in horror when Rita told her about her experience with anal penetration. Then Kelly examined Rita and pressed a finger first against Rita’s anus and then against her own to see if they were similar or if Rita was more accommodating of an insertion.

The women further subjected themselves to my examination as I talked through a comparison of each of their features. Kelly was a good two or three inches taller than Rita. Her dark brown hair was a subtle contrast to Rita’s not quite blonde, light brown hair. Her figure was slight, a little thinner than Rita, though not unpleasantly so. There was no roundness to her belly as there was with Rita. And Kelly was shaved bare compared to Rita’s neatly trimmed bush.

“I suppose you knew it was someone other than me when you didn’t feel any hair,” Rita said.

“Mmm. At the time I wasn’t really thinking coherently enough to identify the difference between a bald pussy and a hairy one with only the head of my cock as input. I didn’t actually realize it wasn’t you until Kelly sat all the way down on it.”

“I’d gone halfway,” Kelly said as she reached out to tentatively stroke my shaft and then circled her fingers around it about three inches below the tip. “Rita was guiding it inside me and I almost panicked and started to pull back. Then she kissed me and I just slammed myself down. The feeling sent me over the edge for the second time that night. I had to just stay there in one position while Rita kept kissing and stroking my breasts.” Her hand slid off my cock and she dreamily pulled Rita into a deep kiss, stroking our lovely assistant’s breasts.

“That was when I knew it wasn’t Rita,” I said as I dipped my head between the two and licked the beautiful nipples pressed against each other. Rita’s areolae were tiny and almost transparent against her milky white skin. Her nipples rose in a hard swell that was only a couple of shades darker. I thought that if it were not for the delicious mounds on which they were perched, her nipples would look almost like a boy’s. Kelly, on the other hand, had a darker complexion than Rita. Her larger areolae and prominent nipples dwarfed Rita’s. But it was obvious that both women found the caresses of my tongue on their touching nipples to be very stimulating. “When I went all the way into you,” I continued, “I felt the difference between your pussy and Rita’s. You have a little fold in your vagina that I could feel against the side of my cock. It was very pleasant.”

“You can actually tell the difference between pussies when you are in one?” Rita exclaimed. “Which did you like better?” That is a question one never wants to answer!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.