Double Time - Cover

Double Time

Copyright© 2019 by aroslav

Chapter 93

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 93 - Summer has come and Jacob is learning more about his new world every day. Emily has left for National Service. Rachel is struggling along with him in Algebra II summer school. He's learning to drive again in a world that has zero tolerance for traffic violations. And his new running mentor is encouraging him to run cross country. Who knows who he'll meet on the track. Sophomore year is in full swing! Continues directly from Book 1 with Part V, Chapter 48.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   School   Alternate History   DoOver   Brother   Sister   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

“I guess I always felt even if the world came to an end, McDonald’s would still be open.”
—Susan Pfeffer, Life As We Knew It


NOTHING HAD CHANGED about the concept of a vacation that V1 remembered clearly. Dad would call home from the pay phone at Sears midday on a Friday and say “I have two weeks off. Pack.” In 1955, right after I finished my junior year in high school, we got the message and Mom had us ready to leave as soon as Dad got home from work. We filled the leg room of the back seat in the Champion with our luggage, spread blankets out on the seat and over the space, and filled the trunk with everything we needed for a week, including food. Mom had the double-size thermos filled with coffee and as soon as we had the car ready, we took off. Peyton and I were expected to sleep in the back seat until we arrived at our destination. That year, the destination was Mom’s parents in Southern California. 2,000 miles. Dad was a demon when he drove and although Mom didn’t drive as long at a stretch, I think she drove faster. We got to El Centro, California in three days.

This time, at least we were planning ahead. We knew for two weeks how we were going to go, had the route programmed into the GPS, and had agreed that Joan could accompany us. Mom’s Impala was prepared the same way the old Champion had been but with the addition of an air mattress to make sleeping in back more comfortable.

Spring break started with no school on Friday, March twenty-seventh and school resumed on Monday, April sixth. We had ten days and 2,200 miles. We didn’t wait until Friday to get started. Joan had done well packing just a roll-aboard size suitcase for the week. She wore comfy sweats—the same kind I was wearing. Mom, Dad, and Pey were also dressed in sweats, figuring we were all going to stink by the time we reached San Diego, so we might as well at least be comfortable. Joan had never traveled like this and couldn’t understand why we’d drive two-thirds of the way across the country instead of flying. I understood. With five flying it would cost $4,500 from Fort Wayne to San Diego and then we’d have to rent a car. Dad figured with gas oil, meals, and maintenance, we could make the trip for less than $1,500 by car. The Impala was serviced, full of gas, and ready to go when we got home from school Thursday afternoon.

I got to drive first. That’s where the first part of reality hit us. It was only four o’clock and no one was ready to lie down and sleep in the back seat. Well, Dad did. I think he can sleep anywhere and anytime. Mom and Pey sat up and managed some semblance of having seatbelts fastened, even though they were sitting with their legs curled up. Dad lay down with his head in Mom’s lap and most of his body on the mattress in the space between the seats. Joan got shotgun as long as I was driving. Mom wasn’t going to make her be a pillow for Dad.

I hit I-69 south and had to deal with traffic around Indianapolis. Then it was flat out on I-70 west. Because I was in a different timeline, it didn’t feel flat out to V1. In my other life, I’d have pushed the speed up close to eighty and locked in the cruise control. The speed limit on Indiana and Illinois freeways was 70. I locked the cruise at 69 and held it there. No way was I going to risk having to do community service somewhere in a county I’d never heard of.

Joan was good company as a traveling companion. We talked and gossiped quietly about our girlfriends. They’d all been mildly upset that she’d thought of going with me over spring break before any of them had. They’d already started putting dibs on the next trip. Nanette threatened to pack three of them in her Beetle and follow us, but no one could decide which three. They finally decided that a better threat was to all move in with Nanette for the week. I think she thought they were joking.

About half way across Illinois, I pulled off the freeway and found a McDonald’s. Everybody went in and we got food and coffee, used the bathroom, and were on the road again in fifteen minutes. Joan drove this time and locked in the same speed I did. It was a little before nine when we took off. We filled with gas in St. Louis and Joan pulled off for the next shift in Springfield, Missouri about two in the morning. We were both feeling a little glassy-eyed. We all changed places, though Pey didn’t really wake up. Joan and I curled up beside her in the back seat while Dad took the wheel and headed toward Oklahoma. I think Mom went to sleep in the passenger seat.

We didn’t disturb Pey’s sleep, but Joan and I did do some kissing before we went off to sleep. I guess I went to sleep with my hand inside her shirt.


I won’t go through the painful details of driving all day the next day. Dad stopped so we could all have breakfast at The Big Texan in Amarillo. We shuffled things around and managed to get most of the stuff between the seats into the trunk so we could sit up. Mom drove us to Albuquerque and we stopped there for an early lunch, then I took over driving again. The family was all surprised when I pulled into Winslow, Arizona and made them all pose so I could take pictures of everyone standing on a corner.

Dad directed us to a Courtyard by Marriott motel in Phoenix and we pulled in about eight o’clock. Tonight, we were sleeping in beds. The suite had two bedrooms and a pullout in the living room. Pey got the pullout. Joan and I got to make love.

Dad got behind the wheel again in the morning and drove us to Yuma, then Mom took us the rest of the way to San Diego. We were there in plenty of time to get to another Courtyard near La Mesa, just a few miles from the campus where Em was living. We’d made the whole trip in forty-eight hours. Em was happy to hear from us and sad that she still had to finish her weekend shift on Sunday. Then she’d be off until Friday when we’d have to make the 2,200-mile trek back home. Ten-day vacation and we’d only get to see Em for four days.


Em happily shared our suite with us Sunday night. I think Mom and Dad were afraid Joan and I would slip off to stay with Em and they’d never see her, but we considered how unfair that would be to them and to Pey. We only had four days with Em and everyone wanted to be with her. Joan and I had the advantage because we could sleep with her.

“Now, my sweet, sweet love,” Em whispered, “tell me what is hiding in your heart.” Despite being horny and wanting to make love with Em, I’d just lay there watching while she took Joan over the top repeatedly, scarcely letting our girlfriend breathe between her orgasms. It will always amaze me at how in tune their bodies were. Em knew just where to touch her, how to bring her repeatedly to the peak and never quite bring her down. After her last climax, Joan lay clinging to Em and sobbing. “You tagged along with my brother with my family’s insane driving for three days to get here. To be with me. To be with us. I know you came here because you love me, but there is something else, girlfriend. We got all those nasty orgasms out of the way so you can talk to us now. Tell Em what is bothering you.”

“I’m so scared,” Joan whimpered. “I don’t want to lose what we have when I go to Service.”

“I went through the same thing,” Em sighed. “And if it hadn’t been for that, I might never have crossed the line with J. I couldn’t let go. But it’s not all bad. Basic was a bitch because we couldn’t talk for three weeks, but then we got weekly calls. NSO training and the job ... it’s like having any other job. I work a forty-hour week—more or less—call home or call one of my girlfriends every night, and get regular vacation time, which I plan to use to come home this summer. The only thing different is that I have group meetings and I’m a long way from home. Really, they could have given me the same damn job in Indiana instead of sending me to San Diego.”

“That’s what scares me,” Joan cried.

“Tell me. Let us chase the boogeyman away.”

“I don’t have any self-control. When Beca sat me down and told me what to do, it was like I came to myself,” Joan said. “I’m afraid that without my anchor I’ll drift away. I ... I’m afraid I’ll cheat on you all and you won’t ever want me back.”

“Oh, hey,” I said, sandwiching Joan between Em and me. I had no idea that was what was bugging Joan. We all hated the idea of being split up and having to serve two years away from each other. But I didn’t think anyone was worried about the whole ‘cheating’ thing. “Em and I talked about that. Rachel and I talked about it. I just figured everyone had discussed it.”

“What my brilliant brother is trying to say is that even if you have sex with someone in the Service, it won’t be cheating,” Em said.

“What?”

“We have basic human needs. Believe me, after some of the things they put you through in basic, you’ll just want someone to fuck you unconscious. I certainly did.”

“But you didn’t...”

“Oh, yes I did. I told J about the barracks orgy. And just last week, my roommate and I came back from a movie on campus and just wanted to make out. And we like each other, so it was easy to do,” Em said. “It’s not like I’m leaving the pod to run off with her. She only has two months of Service before she’s out. We’ll still be friends and have lots of great memories together, but we aren’t in love.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.