Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 34

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

My mother strutted out of the trailer, wearing nothing at all just like the rest of the girls. I can not imagine what the neighbors thought if they happened to be watching a line of naked girls emerge from this dirty trailer on a warm Florida day.

Only Kiwi, Buddy, Lewis, and Jenny had any clothes on when we left. The girls carried all the cleaning supplies in one trip, and we waved at Rooster and Flick before we left. It was pretty evident from their satisfied cat-calls and comments that they had fucked Liz and Candy earlier in the day and were ready for round two.

My mom waved them off and told us to get in the car. It was probably around 2pm, but the sun was a long way from going down this afternoon.

“Oh my god, that was SO Hot!” Honey was over the moon in the car as we drove away from the trailer park. I was seated naked with the other girls now holding my cunt flaps apart just like they were.

“Did you see their faces? My family was so shocked that I’d dare to strip and clean the house. We all acted calm like stripping nude to clean the trailer is totally normal,” Honey said.

“It is going to be normal for you going forward,” my mom assured Honey with a wicked grin. Honey seemed genuinely excited at the new arrangement at her house. It confused me because I thought she’d feel humiliated and worried she’d never be permitted to stop being the butt of their jokes/used for their amusement.

Yet, she seemed to think that not only was it fantastic that they were shocked - that several of the girls were actually jealous of her audacity to just whip out her titties and act like a piggy at the trailer.

“Thank you, Sugar! If you hadn’t come in and taken your clothes off, I don’t think it would have happened like that,” Honey thanked ME! She no longer seemed angry at me.

“It definitely wasn’t how I wanted it to go,” My mom looked in the rearview mirror at us. She wasn’t overly upset about it. “There is an order to how things like this should be explained. Your family took it shockingly well,” Mom said.

“Yes, Ma’am, they are a bunch of perverts and weirdos anyway,” Honey seemed over the moon.

“I thought at first Sugar had come inside to try to fuck up your life the way she tried to fuck up mine last night,” Candy admitted. “I just pretended to want to strip so that she wasn’t the only one naked,” she admitted.

“Well, I am glad you did! I was afraid of their reaction to what we were doing. My mom is very distrustful, and she doesn’t believe people do nice things for no reason,” Honey explained. She said the fact we were there to clean and bring her groceries had made her mother paranoid and skeptical. Honey explained she didn’t want to come right out and tell her family what we were doing at my mother’s house in Summer school. “The fact that it just came up naturally was perfect,” she said.

“You realize you are going to have to obey your mom from now on, though, right?” my mom asked.

“Yeah, that’s fucking hot! The best part is my Dad has been fucking my foster sisters for years. It really freaks them out. He won’t have any reason to play with them if he can play with me instead. I kind of feel like I am doing everyone a big favor,” Honey said.

“You are going to be living to serve the household. You will be cleaning, cooking, and doing a lot of boring things besides just fucking your dad. You understand that?” My mom wanted Honey to accept that was the bargain she had made.

“If it was anything like today, it will never be boring at my house again!” Honey seemed elated. She asked Liz and Candy if this is how things will be at their house going forward as well.

“Well,” Liz acted a bit demure. She was holding her cunt lips apart in the backseat next to us, and yet she seemed bashful when the topic of her own family knowing about her discipline came up. “Your brothers are a little more mature than my sons, I think,” she said.

“Donny thought the only reason I wore a butt plug was to keep the dookie from falling out of my ass,” Honey chuckled at the notion they were mature.

“I mean they are a little more streetwise,” Liz tried to politely tell Honey that her family was a little more okay with sexuality than hers was.

“What are we going to tell them, Mom?” Candy asked.

“The truth,” Liz said as she looked to the front seat for guidance from my mother.

“It is up to you, Liz. If you want to make a list of things you will do and won’t do, I’ll help you demonstrate them to your husband and explain why you two want to submit around the house. I can’t decide what is best for you,” my mom shrugged.

“I wish you would,” Liz lamented that she didn’t know what was best for her and had frequently proven it with bad choices she made. “I can’t decide for you either, Candy. I am afraid if I tell them to be hard on me at home, they will be just as hard on you,” she told her daughter.

“That is the general idea, Mom. We get hard-ons put on us,” Candy was a clever girl, and that was a funny turn of phrase. She became serious and assured her mother that she could do anything her mother was willing to do.

“You have a very limited imagination then,” Liz assured her daughter that we had not done nearly the kind of submissive training she had done. Candy became excited to find out what that was. Liz was not inclined to tell her.

“Let me ask if we propose something similar to what Honey is doing at her house to your father, are you willing to do that?” Liz asked her daughter.

“Fuck him? Sure, cock is cock” Candy shrugged like that was not an issue to her at all.

“Hah, well, that wasn’t my question, but I am glad you answered that way,” Liz smirked. She told her daughter that she meant, “If we propose to your father that the two of us crawl, fetch and are caged at night like Honey and continue living as you do at Samantha’s house – you would be okay with that?” Liz said.

“Yes,” Candy didn’t hesitate to answer.

“If I said that I’d prefer not to submit to Gerald and Timmy, would that make me seem like a coward?” Liz asked.

“No, Mom, I don’t think so, I think they are gross, and they’ll probably make you eat your own boogers and fart the alphabet on day one!” Liz said.

Liz chuckled at the thought of her pervy sons, making her do humiliating things.

It was at that point Buddy asked me a question. “Did you mean what you said?”

“What do you mean, Sir?” I asked him for clarification as I pulled my cunt lips open like tent flaps.

“He means, did you SAY what you MEAN?” Lewis offered an alternate phrasing of the same question for his little brother. It was comical enough to make me laugh. We needed a little levity at that moment.

“I meant, did I mean what I said about what, Sir?” I asked my little brothers to clarify their question.

“In there, you said you would do whatever we tell you without getting mad at us,” Buddy and Lewis both seemed to want me to confirm that I wasn’t lying.

“Yes, Sir, you can tell me what to do as long as Mom thinks you should be able to do it,” I said reluctantly. I wasn’t sure that my brothers had the best judgment, and they were definitely silly and gullible.

“So, if I tell you to clap your butt until it makes a handclapping sound, you will do it?” Buddy asked.

I looked at my mother in the rearview mirror, and she nodded.

“Yes, Sir,” I said. I had obeyed them only half-heartedly during my training up until this point. I thought they were too dense or oblivious to pick up on how I seethed when they teased me or tried to make me play their games. I especially rolled my eyes when they played tic-tac-toe on my butt with magic markers. They always started with the “O” around my Anus as the center square.

I felt like I could obey them if my mom told me I had to do so.

Buddy seemed excited when I said that to him. Lewis wanted to be sure I was serious and asked a follow-up question. “You won’t put us on a list for revenge?” he said. They had obviously heard me threaten to put them on my shit list before.

“Hah, I didn’t think you heard me say that, Sir!” I laughed out loud. I must have muttered that under my breath a few times when they pissed me off.

There was silence for a few moments, and then Buddy asked, “What if I tell you I want you to milk me like you do Jenny in the morning sometimes?” he asked.

My mom seemed shocked when Buddy asked the question. I think all of us were. “Is your penis starting to get hard sometimes, Buddy?” my mom asked him.

He pulled his shorts down and proudly showed his finger-shaped pecker. It was hard as a rock even though it was smaller than Jenny’s little pecker.

“Aww, that is a fine one!” Liz smiled down at my little brother’s dick, wiggling in the breeze.

“That is a question for Sugar to answer,” my mom looked in the rearview mirror at me and gave me no sign of how she expected me to respond to my little brother. My stomach churned at the idea of sucking his little cock for him every morning.

“Why is Sugar even allowed to make a choice?” Candy interrupted before I could answer with a disgusted look on her face. “Is she permanently back in Summer School, or was that just for today?”

My mom said that was another question for me to answer.

“I am sorry for talking out of turn, but you are the one who runs Summer school, Mistress!” Candy huffed.

“You aren’t sorry for saying what you think,” my mom shushed her. “In one of the bags on the floor is another pink collar. I bought it when we went into Winn Dixie,” my mom told them. “I had a feeling that Sugar regretted what she did last night. I also thought she’d ASK to return to Summer school and not just start training again.”

My mom told me to reach into the bag on the floor and take out the collar. It was a simple dog collar that matched the others. “You can throw that collar out the window right now and put your bathing suit back on. If you put it on, though, you are going to be severely corrected for what you did to Candy. If you graduate my summer program, you will still be expected to continue your discipline through your school year. I will treat you as a house pet during your Junior year, and if you do well then your Senior year, I might elevate your status a little. You will earn the right to wear that collar and call me Mistress on a daily basis,” she promised me.

I wanted to ask if I would control her for a week at the end of the summer program.

“Yes, I know what you are thinking,” my mom anticipated my question. “You will be EXPECTED to dominate me, Liz and Ann, for a week with the others if you graduate the summer program. It will be the final exam. You have a lot of ground to make up if you want to be Slutadictorian and have a second week, though. I wouldn’t count on it,” she said.

I grinned a little and started to put that collar on. I buckled it tightly around my neck. It felt like a fashion accessory before, but now it felt like I really was making a choice.

“If you put that collar on, then Buddy and Lewis will be in charge of you at home just like Jenny. You will refer to them as Master, and I will train them both to discipline you. You will milk Buddy and Lewis when he is ready,” she said.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I answered. I felt nervous –this felt like a big deal. I didn’t feel like I was doing it for the same reasons Honey was delighted in shocking her family. I felt like I really needed direction, and I had something I should be learning.

If I was being honest, I hated myself for being such a shithead and tricking Candy’s brothers into coming over. I hated the fact that I couldn’t help myself. I had more choice putting the collar on than I did in behaving like a bitch if I didn’t do it. I would become a slave to my natural tendency to shit all over anyone who was nice to me. I am a brat and the only times I liked myself recently had been when I was under discipline.

I managed to even fuck up the few times I was given a little freedom and try to hurt Candy. I knew I was a little monster and I wanted to change.

My mom clarified to Buddy and Lewis that I wasn’t a toy that can be left out overnight. “You will learn how to watch over your sister and punish her when she fucks up. I will teach you what you need to know. She will learn to obey and respect you but with authority comes responsibility. You two have never had that before. We will go slow,” My mom explained to them. I am not sure Buddy and Lewis fully understood that but I certainly did. I was relieved my mom wasn’t going to give them a free hand in disciplining me.

“One more thing,” my mom looked right into my soul through the reflection in the rearview mirror. “if you EVER throw that collar or your butt plug on the ground, if you EVER quit my summer program or training program, if you EVER pull the shit you pulled last night again then you will be dropped on US 1 (the main highway) as naked as you came into this world at the nearest Motel Six. You can work your ass off hustling on the street. There will be no coming back. There will be no promises to do better. This is your one and only chance, Sugar,” my mom said.

I didn’t think she was serious.

My mom said, “I am quite serious,” as if she could read my mind. “You can try me and find out. I’ll drop you off the long end of a short pier. I am not forcing you to put that collar on. You can stay with me as Blair, and I’ll put up with you until you graduate and then give you the boot on graduation day. We don’t have to like each other, but I love you too much to force you to do what is best for you,” my mom said.

I nodded. I almost felt like crying.

“If you put that collar on, then there is no more Blair. You become Sugar for now until I tell you that you have learned everything I can teach you. You don’t take it off unless I tell you to take it off,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress,” I indicated the collar was firmly around my neck and pulled it tight.

“There is only Sugar now. There is no more Blair. I can’t stand her, and you can’t stand her. We agree she has to go. There are no more second chances,” she assured me this was the extent of her willingness to even consider training me.

I was desperate for her approval. I had never felt that way before or at least acknowledged, I felt that way.

I was about to answer her when Liz and the other two girls put their arms around me and gave me a group hug. Buddy, Lewis, and Jenny did as well, but they were on the other side of the crowded back seat.

Kiwi offered a thumbs up from the front seat.

It was strangely satisfying to be accepted as Sugar again.

I couldn’t stand being Blair any longer. I think I had outgrown my teenage brat self, and I wanted to be more than that.

“Do you know what Blair has in common with a single sperm? They both have a one in a million chance of becoming a human being!” My mom joked. “If you make a fool out of me for letting you put that collar on, then there will be no discussion. There will be no redemption. I will just drop your ass off on US1, and you can walk track or do whatever you want to do,” my mom assured me.

Liz quipped that it could be worse “She could take your ass out to Alligator Alley and let you walk to US1!”

“Slide your fat ass out of the seat. You can sit at your brother’s feet,” my mom told me to sit below their feet in the backseat. “There isn’t enough room back there for all those naked asses. Let’s see you milk, Buddy. You are going to learn to love the taste of cum over the next two months. Don’t swallow it. Don’t blow bubbles with it. When he shoots his load, I want you to hold your mouth open and let him see it,” she said.

There was no point in hiding the fact that I was going to suck him off from anybody in the car. We had taken care not to expose Buddy and Lewis to milking Jenny in the morning, but it was obvious they had heard us talking or peeped on us when we did it.

With no hesitation, I slid down to Buddy’s feet and began licking his little nubby dick. It tasted like Parmesan cheese or Chef Boyardee. He kept laughing and acting ticklish.

“Please Buddy and stop making him feel weird about it,” my mom encouraged me to give my brother a pleasurable first blowjob. It was so intensely embarrassing to suck his cock in front of the others. I could easily fit his entire dick and balls in my mouth. I made funny faces and smiled up at him while I hummed on his pecker.

“Are you willing to serve your brothers the same way?” Liz asked her daughter as they watched me lovingly tongue bathe my brother’s tiny cock.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Candy answered.

“When we meet with your father, we’ll ask him to let us obey them,” Liz told her. “Timmy is much older than Buddy and Lewis, and if they can be taught to discipline Sugar, then I am sure he can discipline us,” Liz seemed nervous.

“Liz, you don’t have to do that just because I have decided Buddy and Lewis will take authority over their sister,” my mom assured her.

“I am so tired of being Liz. Liz is a charade,” Candy’s mother said. “I am a stuck up bitch. I want my candy, and I want to eat it too,” she said. Then she looked at Candy and smiled, “You know what I mean.” It was an unintended double entendre and perhaps a Freudian slip.

“I want to serve my husband and obey him. I need stern discipline, but it has always been on my terms when I found the time. I was contemplating a scenario where Gerald and Timmy observe the changes in Candy and me but treat us the same as they always have,” she said.

“That is NOT going to happen,” Candy assured her mother.

“I know that, and I don’t want your brothers to feel that I have authority over them any longer. If I am giving up authority over myself, then I can’t have it over anyone else. It doesn’t make sense that they would answer to me under those circumstances. Even if you don’t finish Summer camp and choose not to submit this is something I should have done a long time ago,” Liz told her daughter with a newfound certainty.

“I am finishing Summer camp and after I spend a week dominating you in front of my brothers I am going to join you. You are going to serve me so you may as well serve them too,” Candy said with solemn confidence in her voice.

Liz kissed her daughter on the lips. “You really are going to boss me around for a week? You don’t mind?” Liz said.

“If I had known that you were submissive before Summer Camp, I would have jumped at the chance to train you harder than Mistress Ann! I would have mowed your ass like Mrs. Simmon’s grass!” she assured her mother.

“Mistress Ann is a tough customer, and she expects things that you girls aren’t prepared for,” Liz assured her.

No matter how much we asked Liz and my mother wouldn’t tell us. They told us to focus on what we were learning now, and then once we proved we understood our asses from holes in the ground/had more experience they would broaden our understanding of submission.

“Oh, Kablewy!” Buddy kicked my tits with excitement when he finally shot his load in my mouth. It took a lot of work to get him to orgasm, but once I did, it was really funny watching him squirm around with pleasure. He reminded me of a fresh fish that had fallen out of someone’s net flopping on the deck of a marina.

I held my mouth open so that he could admire his handiwork. “That was pee?” he asked naively.

“No, that’s cum! Male seed. Your sister is going to be extracting it from you from now on. All the girls will, it is part of their training, Buddy!” she assured him. “They are cum whores in training,” she admitted proudly.

“Oh, nice,” he said. “Was it yummy?” he asked me.

“Yes, Sir,” I answered him while mumbling with his cum dripping on my lips. It felt incredibly humiliating to give my little brother a blowjob. I hadn’t felt the same way serving Jenny. There was something so familiar about Buddy and Lewis that heightened the humiliation for me. They could be such goofy buffoons.

“Did it taste like Vanilla Ice Cream?” he asked me.

“No, sir,” I shook my head with a trace of a grin while holding my mouth open for him to look at his gobby-goo glistening on my tongue.

“I want to taste,” he dabbed his finger on my tongue and tasted his own cum. He said I was a liar and that it tasted salty.

“I am learning to love the taste, Sir. I’ll eat whatever you can feed me,” I said.

Buddy assured me there would be more. I realized that for him, it may have been his first orgasm. He seemed quite satiated after that and wondered why his dick wouldn’t get hard immediately after I finished.

Lewis wanted me to do him next, but his dick couldn’t get hard no matter how much I played with it. My mom made me hold the cum in my mouth and play with it in my mouth the rest of the way to the beach.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.