Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 33

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

It was fairly obvious they had a conversation before I entered the trailer about the goals of Slut Summer School and Honey having a new name for the duration. The problem was that half of them hadn’t paid attention and the other half didn’t really believe it was anything more than a joke. My mom had reiterated that we were there to work and that we were working on new attitudes. She had to tell them we had new names to go with those new attitudes but over the laughter and gawking most people just weren’t paying attention to what she tried to tell them.

I scrubbed and cleaned the disgusting trailer filled with grime completely nude. I bent over and kept my legs apart even though I knew boys were looking between my parted legs, and they could see the bikini I had stuffed inside of me. It actually felt pretty good.

I was used to having something shoved up my ass, and I felt a little guilty not wearing my butt plug. My mom made it very clear that I was doing this of my own free will and that she was not training me. I guess I had always been training of my own free will, though. I could have refused to obey her at any time before this ever began.

Anytime I cleaned in the living room area is when I got the most pinches. The men of the house pinched my butt and sometimes my tits.

“Stop encouraging the men to play with your ass and focus on cleaning, slut,” My mom complained.

She didn’t call me Sugar, but she didn’t call me Blair either. She was getting touched on the butt more frequently than I was. There was no stopping the pinches, pokes, and stares in the crowded single-wide trailer. I think she just wanted to let me know she was watching me.

She made it sound like I was encouraging the touching to avoid cleaning. I probably was since I was naked and bending over any chance I could. I don’t know why I was acting like an extrovert around these trailer trash people. I knew several of them from school and yet I acted totally incorrigible.

The training my mother had given me had taught me not to bite someone’s head off if they dared poke my butt with their finger.

I found it interesting that old men liked to play with me, and younger boys were fascinated by my mom’s swinging jugs. The bathing suit she had one didn’t do much to hide her modesty, and when she bent over, it was apparent she had a butt plug in her ass too.

Honey ignored me while I cleaned up. I tried to get her attention and share in one of our side jokes. We frequently made each other laugh when we were cleaning houses together. There was something thrilling about sharing the humiliations together that made them infinitely more bearable.

Yet, Honey wouldn’t even look up at me. She reminded me of a prize pig with her huge tits pressed to the tile floor as she scrubbed on her knees.

“What is that thing in your butt?” one of her little brothers asked sheepishly as he approached her. He could see the steel rim of her butt plug between the parted crack of her ass in her swimsuit. I knew his name was Donny.

“What is up YOUR butt, Sir?” she reached up and tickled him playfully.

“No, really! That metal thing! What is that?” he asked.

Honey sighed and asked him to pull it out so he could find out what it was.

“No way, you’ll fart on my finger!” Donny ran away, chuckling. It was one of many constant distractions she had to endure while she was on the ground.

I wanted to laugh along with her because she seemed amused by the entire spectacle of us cleaning the way we were. I thought it was probably humiliating on some level, but Honey appeared to take the constant teasing all in stride. Honey pretended I didn’t exist.

The door to the trailer opened. The kids ran in and out all day long, so that wasn’t surprising. However, this time Candy and her mother Liz walked into the living room. They were soaked in sweat, and their warm skin had been kissed by the sun after they mowed and trimmed the backyard. Kiwi was with them. He told my mother he was bringing them inside for a drink of water.

“That’s fine,” my mom shrugged.

“Wait? Why is SHE naked?” Candy stopped when she saw that I was cavorting around the trailer completely naked. She looked upset with me. I didn’t want her to think that I was trying to ruin things for Honey the way I had for her with her brothers. The look on her face suggested she felt that is what I was doing now.

I was about to explain that I was just trying to help. I honestly didn’t know why I was doing what I was doing. I didn’t think my mom would accept me back in training, and I wasn’t sure I wanted to do it again anyway.

“You didn’t say WE could work naked, Ma’am?” Candy looked sheepishly at my mother like she was upset she hadn’t been informed that was an option. Candy put her thumbs in her waistband and stepped out of her swimsuit.

“Yeah, if you don’t want to get your swimsuit dirty. Mrs. Simmons doesn’t mind if you work naked, but you are going to have to go back and mow the front yard,” My mom said it as if cleaning house in the nude were as mundane as removing a jacket when it gets warm.

“Your neighbors won’t mind, Ma’am?” Candy had her top off by this point and was wadding up her itty-bitty bathing suit. She asked Mrs. Simmons if it would be fine to do yard work naked.

“I think they might stare,” Mrs. Simmons shrugged as if it was not a big deal to her.

“Oh, is that all?” Mandy smiled and pushed her swimsuit into her cunt. Her mother had undressed in the same time and did the same thing.

“Wait a minute! You are embarrassing me,” Honey stood up and brushed her knees off. She lambasted Mandy for stripping in front of her family. “Now they will expect me to undress while I do chores too,” she stripped naked bottoms first in front of the rest of her family as she stood in the kitchen. It was as if Honey couldn’t wait to take off her clothes even though her tone suggested she was only doing it because we were.

The family gawked and pointed at Honey’s huge tits once she removed the tiny suit. It hadn’t done a lot to cover her body, but now her fat nipples were in full view. She quickly folded up her suit into a triangle and stuffed it into her bald pussy. There was tittering laughter as a result.

“How long are you going to keep Julie over at your house?” Mrs. Simmons looked up at my mother. The rest of her family ogled the naked women.

“She needs to finish the entire summer at my house, and then I think she will be ready to come back home,” my mom said.

“When she comes back, she is going to clean up, do chores, and not give me any trouble?” Mrs. Simmons asked.

“Yes, but if she does, then you will need to spank her,” my mom assured her.

“I’ll believe it when I see it. Spanking never made any of my kids behave,” she replied skeptically.

“She needs constant, strict discipline. It can’t be just when she fucks up. It is too late at that point,” my mom said as if she were a Doctor providing a terminal diagnosis.

“I thought you were partying, drinking, and fucking over at your house. I assumed that was why Julie was so excited to go. It seems like it wasn’t what she was expecting,” Mrs. Simmons chuckled.

“No, Ma’am, I begged to participate in Mrs. Connor’s Summer Camp. I want to be a good girl,” Honey interrupted.

“I was going to take my time telling you about this slowly. We have several visits planned before she comes home full time and how you want her around the house is going to depend on what you want,” My mom seemed uncomfortable coming out with her discipline plan for us.

“Why waste time?” Mrs. Simmons shrugged that she’d rather know now.

“At my house, there is a very strict regimen that the girls must follow. I’ll demonstrate some of that now, and you can tell me if you are comfortable with Honey and the other girls continuing over here,” my mom said.

“Sounds like a lot of work,” Mrs. Simmons harrumphed with disinterest.

My mom took the opportunity to put her in Inspection position. She mentioned there were several one word commands to save time. “You can think of it like pressing a button on a remote! If you need something just flip the switch,” she laughed and smacked Honey’s butt.

“You can make the lessons fun if you like. Your daughter should never be tempted to be disobedient when she has the opportunity. If she comes in the house then she should strip immediately and be searched,” my mom kicked Honey’s legs wider and adjusted her hands behind her head like she was a rag doll to be used in demonstration.

Honey put her hands behind her head, and my mom began the inspection with two fingers starting with her face and mouth. She pulled Honey’s hair and lifted her huge tits to look under those as well before letting them flap back down into place. She told Honey to bend over so that she could look up her ass.

“I am not putting my finger up her stinky butt,” Mrs. Simmons didn’t even watch the inspection.

“It doesn’t matter who does the inspection as long as you can trust them,” My mom told her while ordering Honey to remove her butt plug and put it in her mouth.

There were several offers to inspect Honey from young and older horny boys. A few of the girls offered, but only because they wanted to humiliate Honey.

Her brother Jake raised his hand. The last time we were here Honey had told him about the discipline plan. “Master Jake to the rescue,” he buzzed over to his sister. Jake was very cute, and he had been smiling at me a lot when I was dusting near him. He hadn’t laid a finger on me, though.

Mrs. Simmons seemed more than content to let her son inspect his sister. I was shocked at how easily they adjusted to this spectacle. They didn’t have a lot of privacy in the tiny trailer, and I got the impression a lot of dry humping happened between siblings, aunts, uncles, and so on.

“You want to make sure her pussy is bald, and it is only wet If she has been doing something to make it wet. She shouldn’t be thinking dirty thoughts while she should have her mind on her chores,” my mom explained.

“Well, she is thinking dirty thoughts while Master Jake finger blasts her,” one of the other girls teased. Jake smiled and sniffed his finger.

The string bikini in Honey’s cunt hung down slightly and my mom pulled it out. “If you find something in her cunt that she is stealing then it is time to punish her. In this case, she is allowed to have this little rag stuffed up her hole,” my mom pushed the bottoms back into Honey’s mouth so she could lick them clean.

My mom told Jake to make her clean his fingers as well before inserting them into her butt. “You want to make sure she is not hiding anything up there. Candy, money, whatever,” my mom explained. My mom insisted that any pussy drippings be licked off the floor. “Her tongue can reach in a lot of tiny crevices now!”

Several of the family scrunched their noses. One of them said, “The only thing she has hiding up that buffalo butt is a pound of dookie!”

A girl chuckled and suggested if Jake pulled out a Snicker’s bar that he should immediately put it back since it was something else entirely (suggesting it was a fat turd).

“My ass gets cleaned out with an enema twice a day. My asshole is as clean as a whistle,” Honey said with pride as she stood with her legs apart and let Jake finger fuck her butt.

My mom started to explain Enemas to the family, but they knew them all too well. Apparently, Mrs. Simmons was a big believer in them. “Yeah, five minutes with a bottle up her butt will clean her right out. Julie always was full of shit,” she laughed at her daughter.

“I can assure you by the time she gets home, your daughter will be able to hold an enema for twenty minutes. I will lay the groundwork, and if you continue her discipline at home, we can evaluate when to let her out of it,” my mom said.

Mrs. Simmons picked up the remote and turned off the television. It may have been the first time in years that old set-top box had been switched off. It made a strange sound. She turned her entire attention to watch the demonstration.

“Why would we let her out of it? She’d be making us money, cleaning, cooking, and not bitching,” Mrs. Simmons seemed very much on board with her daughter continuing to operate in discipline forever.

“That is a decision you two would have to make,” my mom said. She showed Master Jake how to make his sister clean her butt plug and return it squarely up her ass so that it doesn’t drop out. “We have plenty of time to talk about that,” my mom said. I think she was a little concerned she may have created the expectation that this would never end for Honey.

Surprisingly, Honey didn’t seem overly worried about that possibility, or my friend just didn’t realize her mom was contemplating keeping her in perpetual servitude. Honey could be kind of a ditz sometimes.

Donny hopped around his sister. He was ecstatic that he finally discovered what had been up his sister’s ass the entire time.

“You have to keep that thing up your butt to keep dookie from coming out!” Donny hopped around, teasing his sister like a court jester mocking the butt of his joke.

“That’s a butt plug. It keeps Honey from playing with her butt hole, and sticking things up there,” my little brother Buddy explained to Donny. He had been paying attention to the lessons my mother taught obviously.

“Nuh-uh, it reminds her what a pain in the butt she is,” Lewis pouted.

“You are both correct. All my girls wear butt plugs as part of their training. It doesn’t permanently harm them, but it helps keep them in their place and remind them that they are here to serve,” my mom said she had one on. She stepped out of her own bottoms.

“She doesn’t,” Donny pointed at me as if he were telling on me to get me in trouble.

I think my mom was about to explain that I was no longer in the Slut Summer school program.

“I threw my plug on the ground because I am a lazy, meanie who doesn’t know what is best for me, Sir,” I explained to him sweetly. I bent slightly at the knee and jammed the broom handle up my ass. “If you catch any of us trying to walk around without a plug in our ass, it is okay to tell on us. We don’t mind being punished because that helps us learn not to be brats, Sir!” I said as I grunted and shoved the broom handle up my ass.

“Is that far enough, Ma’am?” I asked my mother as I leaned against the broom handle.

My mother twitched her nose like Samantha Stevens from Bewitched, trying to make up her mind while casting a spell at the same time. It was a mischievous, sassy expression, and one that usually meant she was about to say something clever.

“Take that broom out of your ass,” my mom grunted at me briskly.

I did as she instructed and held it in my hand. I felt the laughter and chuckling from Honey’s family weighing on my shoulders, and a red streak of humiliation spread up my spine. I can only imagine how humiliating this must have been for Honey since she had lived with these people, and I barely knew them.

“You see what I am working with Mrs. Simmons? Very horny and willful little sluts,” she pointed at the tip of the broom and told me to clean it thoroughly.

I reluctantly stuck it in my mouth like a cock and began to suck it.

“I’ve seen you take Luther much deeper than that at home,” my mom helped forced the broom down my throat to the point I nearly choked, and I made a sound like “gul-uk!!” as I tried to accommodate it in my throat.

“You can’t let the girls tell you how to punish them. There are so many ways I could punish Sugar that she should never be the one to define it,” my mom explained. She told me to stand in the corner and hold my ass cheeks wide. “You forgot your plug at home, and you should never have left without it. Girls, find something that might fit up her ass,” she said.

I was elated; my mother called me Sugar. I had hated it every time and never truly identified with the name. Blair no longer sounded right either, but Sugar had been forced upon me. Hearing my mom say it now felt right. I smiled at her with a look of thanks on my face.

I heard tittering laughter even from Honey and Candy. Honey was the first to try one of the Barbie dolls from the girl’s room. “Feet first or head first, Ma’am?” she asked my mom.

“Just put it in her mouth and let her lick it first so that it gets good and slick and slip it in Honey,” my mom shrugged.

“Why do you call her Honey?” Mrs. Simmons had JUST noticed that we all had different names. I am sure my mom had addressed Julie as Honey dozens of times since I had been there.

“That is a good question. I gave her a new name because Julie is a disgusting, lazy, selfish brat and a trouble maker. I wanted her to start fresh. I gave her the name Honey to help change her attitude,” my mom said.

Mrs. Simmons nodded and watched as her daughter pushed a Barbie doll feet first into my mouth after making me suck its dirty feet. Honey was far from Gentle, but I didn’t stop holding my ass cheeks apart.

“Don’t worry if her pussy drips on the floor. She’ll clean that up,” my mom assured them. I thought at any moment the Simmon’s family would have had enough of this spectacle, but they continued laughing and jeering.

“This seems a little perverted,” Mrs. Simmons said - a considerable understatement.

“Yes, but they are perverted little sluts so they need training that is going to get their attention. If I just smacked their butts with my hairbrush they would laugh and probably enjoy it. I’ve found this gets results with trouble-making girls,” I said.

“Yes, but around here there is no privacy!” Mrs. Simmons only recently seemed to be paying attention to what we have been doing all along around her house.

“Yes, being punished in front of the rest of the family would help encourage the others to behave and embarrass the girls so they will be less likely to keep doing things to get in trouble,” my mom said.

Candy was next to stick something up my ass. She plucked the Barbie out and made me clean it. My mom explained we should always clean our toys right away.

Candy picked up a Turnip and stuffed it hard down my throat. Once she stuck it up my ass the acidic tingle from the Turnip stung and made me dance in place.

“Good, because if Honey’s uncles punish her, they are likely to stick their dicks in her ass if it was in private,” Mrs. Simmons didn’t seem entirely shocked by that revelation.

“One way you can prevent that is by instructing Honey to serve each Uncle in private for an hour a day and meet all his needs so that he isn’t so horny. Then he could punish her without wanting to get his dick wet.

I thought that Mrs. Simmons would say that was completely out of the question, but she was quiet as if she were thinking about it. “Honey isn’t going to complain?” she asked.

My mom grabbed the Turnip in my butt by the leafy part like it was a horses tail to pull me closer to her.

“She might complain, but if she does,” my mom demonstrated stuffing a banana down my throat and duct-taping it. “Have her walk around the house for thirty minutes like this and see if she still wants to complain,” she said.

Spit started to form on my lips and drip down my lip and on to my tits.

“May I also try fitting something up, Sugar’s ass, Ma’am?” Liz had been quietly getting a butt-massage from one of the pervy uncles seated behind her as she stood next to my mother.

“Yes,” my mom smiled at Liz.

Liz held up a Rubik’s Cube, and everyone laughed. The square object would definitely not fit inside my delicate asshole.

“You should never try to shove anything bigger than the biggest dick you’ve ever seen up a girl’s ass,” my mom warned the others.

Liz removed the turnip and let me clean that with my mouth. It tasted gross.

She picked up the original broom handle I had used and also let me lick that before she rammed it up my ass. I grunted and moaned and the most humiliating part was that cream dripped down my thighs because I was getting excited from being handled roughly.

She wrapped duct tape around my waist so that it would not fall out and then told me to wiggle my ass to sweep the floor.

Everyone laughed at me while I tried to sweep the floor with my butt.

“Don’t worry if you don’t remember all the tips I am giving you. We’ll be back every weekend, and you can practice disciplining them as you see fit,” My mom said encouragingly.

“Honey is going to fuck every Tom, Dick, and Harry in the neighborhood now?” Mrs. Simmons seemed to consider her daughter’s nudity a small issue. She didn’t seem to even mind the humiliating punishment I had just received. She seemed to like the fact that the pervy uncles would have their sexual needs tended to without question. The issue she had was that Honey was a bit of a slut before this all began, and she fucked whoever she wanted to fuck.

It was only because of me she learned to tease and squeeze a boy until he gives you what you want. I taught her the power of denial of sex. Honey obviously liked attention and pleasure though because she had been fucking Rooster behind my back when it amused her or when she became lonely.

“No, she only fucks who you tell her to fuck. If you catch her fucking somebody that you don’t want, then punish her. She isn’t here to amuse herself. She is going to be here to cook, clean, and obey you,” my mom assured her.

“Does this mean once you bring her back, you’ll stop bringing us groceries?” Mrs. Simmons seemed skeptical her daughter was going to obey her like she did my mother. “You won’t be coming over to clean up either?”

“I can come over weekly to check up on her, and I’ll bring my daughter,” my mom said as she crossed her arms. I was happy that my mom included me. I knew I’d be coming over as a slave, but strangely I felt like that was now what I wanted.

It had taken being told I couldn’t participate in the summer program to make me WANT the lessons my mom was trying to teach me.

Mrs. Simmons looked at her husband. Mr. Simmons was giving Liz a butt massage after she returned from sticking a broom up my ass. Liz had a really nice ass, and she liked showing it off.

“What do you say?” she asked her husband.

“So we don’t keep getting free groceries?” he picked up a bag of potato chips my mother had recently purchased for them and stuffed his face.

“I will earn grocery money, Sir,” Honey pleaded with him.

“How? Dance like your big sister?” Mr. Simmons lamented that now that her sister had started stripping, she never came back and kept all of her money.

“No, sir, I would clean other trailers and mow grass for money,” she offered politely.

Mrs. Simmons scoffed and said that nobody in the trailer park would pay for something like that. The yards in the trailer park were pretty mangy, and it was pretty obvious clean houses were not high on their lists.

“I could charge money to fuck neighbor boys like a good whore, Ma’am,” Honey said.

“How much could you make doing that?” Mrs. Simmons didn’t question it. There was no laughter or chuckling now. It was obvious Mrs. Simmons wasn’t kidding.

“It depends on how much she charges. Twenty dollar blowjobs, she could probably make you a hundred dollars a day,” my mom said.

“I get to keep ALL the money?” Mrs. Simmons asked as if she was willing to entertain this idea as long as she kept all the money.

“Yes, Ma’am!” Honey replied enthusiastically. “I don’t want to handle money. I am too stupid to manage my own affairs, and I’d just waste it on stupid, pointless shit,” she said.

My mom reiterated that we’ve proven to be VERY irresponsible with money and we should earn it but never manage it.

“I get to punish you if you fuck up or give me any lip?” Mrs. Simmons asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Honey said.

“What about me?” Mr. Simmons asked.

“You can punish her too, Sir!” my mom assured him.

“No, I mean, how do I get my back scratched?” Mr. Simmons was beating around the bush, but it was obvious he meant he wanted his sexual needs met. “The extra money is good, the chores are good, bringing me a beer when I want it is good,” he shrugged before adding, “How do I get my needs met?”

Honey blushed deeply when she realized her father was asking for sex. He suggested one of the foster girls enter training so he could get his balls wet now and then.

“You want any of my other girls?” Mrs. Simmons looked over at three other girls who were about Honey’s age. They looked frightened and disgusted that the older woman had blithely offered them to my mother without a second thought. “They could all use an attitude adjustment.”

“No, I am afraid my Summer school is full this year,” my mom smiled sweetly. The girls sighed a look of relief until my mom reminded them that she might have some openings next year. They genuinely looked a little nervous about the possibility. One of them suggested the Sebastian Detention Center for Girls trained girls the same way. I wondered if that was true.

“Daddy, I will take care of your needs,” Honey offered sweetly. Her father seemed confused, and he blushed as well.

“Candy and her mom are training together,” Honey said. Liz and Candy embraced, and French kissed passionately as if to give an example.

“Your mom is going to enter training?” Mr. Simmons smiled over at his chubby wife. She had huge knockers and big wide hips. I could only imagine what she looked like naked.

“Not likely,” Mrs. Simmons said.

“If it makes you less lazy and selfish, you should, mom!” Jake laughed.

Mrs. Simmons rolled her eyes and asked if we trained boys who backtalk and sass too. Donny seemed particularly worried when she mentioned that even though she appeared to be joking.

“Jenny was a boy before we started, but he needed to learn an appreciation for what women have to go through,” My mom warned Jake and Donny and pointed to my cousin’s pert little red fanny flitting around the house.

No one believed it, and a few men seemed visibly disgusted since they had been pawing all over Jenny during the afternoon’s training. It was enough of a warning to keep Donny and Jake from tempting fate too much with their mother.

“Cock is cock, Sir” Honey changed the subject back to her father’s question. “If you want me to smoke your pony or play hide the bologna with me, then you just have to ask, Sir,” she said.

I got the impression he used the terms “Smoke the pony” and “Hide the Balogna” with some of the foster girls because they looked nervous.

“He doesn’t have to ask. He simply needs to tell you, and you will obey,” my mom clarified.

“Yes, Ma’am, I will obey,” Honey answered politely.

My mom demonstrated what should happen if she needs a reminder that she is there to obey and not put up a fuss. She applied clothespins to Honey’s nipples and clit, and then she applied them to mine and made us walk around like that with the pins jiggling between our legs and dangling off our tits.

“You can gag them to remind them that speaking is a privilege and they should only talk when spoken too. They must be honest and explicit in their answers. They can’t be vague, and they cannot EVER be rude or insulting!” my mom said as she demonstrated a variety of household objects she could use to gag us into submission.

“I like keeping Honey quiet,” Mrs. Simmons turned the television back on, but she closely observed my mother’s demonstrations.

That afternoon we did demonstrations of training exercises we did at home. My mom taught Mrs. Simmons one-word commands she could give to Honey. She customized them for her household. She invented orders to retrieve the remote or clean up the crumbs from around their chairs by sucking them up.

They caned us with wooden curtain rods across the butt. “When girl’s asses burn, that is how they learn,” my mom said.

The Simmons family was all too happy to take turns obliging us with sore asses. Even Liz was whacked several times. We continued cleaning the house and Liz and her mother mowed the front lawn. I presumed they did so naked since they went back outside with their swimsuits stuffed in their cunts.

“How come you aren’t naked?” Donny asked my mother if she was concerned her swimsuit would get dirty while she cleaned.

“Good point,” my mom smiled at him and removed her swimsuit just like us. She folded it neatly into a triangle and used two fingers to insert it into her pussy.

“Do you need discipline also?” he asked my mother with a smart assed grin on his face.

“Sometimes,” she smiled at Donny while he stared up at my mother’s perfect swaying tits and huge nipples.

The fact that my mother admitted she needed discipline spoke to my very soul. I knew now that I was more like her than I realized.

We did deep knee bends and squats while we cleaned, polished, straightened, and endured constant groping and touching from anyone in the house.

I know that Honey was passed around from Uncle to Uncle for at least two hours. She fucked them one at a time, and even Pappy walked out extremely happy. Honey had his false teeth in her pussy when she walked out and showed everyone before licking them clean. She even blew cum bubbles in front of everyone. Mom told her not to play with her food.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.