Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

After being pelted by clods of sand and being high-step running in tandem side by side on the beach as our school nurse told us we were lazy sluts who needed to bounce our tits more the last person I wanted to see was Betty Finch. Betty had long blonde hair, huge tits, and a perfect body. She exuded sexuality like the 9th-grade version of Samantha Fox! She was with a handsome older man who was different than the last guys I had seen her with that she called “Daddy.”

“Hey, wow! those swimsuits are wild!” she dashed up to us with her tits bouncing, and Ann let us stop but made us continue to march in place. “Are they painted on?” she asked us.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Honey and I answered. Honey was blonde and had big tits, but she was more the girl next door and not porn-star sexy like Betty.

“I love your sense of humor! I thought I was over the top, where did you get this painted?” Betty asked as if she would consider doing the same thing. Her voice was a little raspy like she had been smoking, but even that sounded sexy.

“We painted it ourselves, Ma’am,” I answered truthfully.

“Oh wow, can you do me?” she asked with the kind of overt sexually-suggestive tone like she meant “fuck me.” She smiled and clarified, “I didn’t mean it that way! I don’t have time right now,” she said dismissively like otherwise, she would have totally got down with us. “I am looking for my cousin. I told him to wait while Daddy bought me an ice cream and after we finished or he finished anyway,” she looked scornfully at the older man who was trying not to look like a total pervert for standing with a teenage girl. He looked like Magnum PI without the thick mustache. The older man she was with was wearing a Hawaiin shirt with white pleated shorts like he had money. He put his hands in his pockets, awkwardly and tried to distance himself slightly from the vivacious teenage girl he was with.

“Oh, it’s okay, Daddy! You’ll make it up to me later, won’t you?” She asked him sweetly.

“Yes, baby,” the man said.

She smiled and blew him a kiss. “Mommy will kill me if I lost my cousin. I was supposed to show him a good time,” she asked if we saw him.

“Red afro? Wearing corduroy pants, talks with a New Zealand accent? Ma’am?” Honey asked and when Betty said yes Honey smiled and she had never seen him before.

“Oh okay, well if you do let me know!” Betty bounded off in the other direction.

“Wait a minute,” Ann stopped Betty before she could get too far and glared at Honey. “We saw him. He should be back any minute!”

“You know you will be punished for that?” Ann told Honey.

“I hope so. I am getting tired of just running around the beach, Ma’am” Honey said to Ann.

“Oh my dear, give me an hour, some pullys, rope, and two full buckets of water and I will make you regret that offer!” Ann smiled wickedly. I never thought Ann was the dominant type because she looked so innocent.

“I thought you meant a spanking. Ma’Am” Honey changed her tune suddenly as she tried to picture what Ann had in mind.

“You lightweights. Sam is too big of a softie!” Ann chuckled and led us over to where my mom was.

We could see Candy returning with a bashful looking Kiwi. He had a big grin on his face, but he kept looking at the sand and didn’t even notice Betty bouncing up and down and waving at him.

Everyone else on the beach did. Guys checked me out on a regular basis on the beach at what I would consider normal for a pretty girl. I would pretend to hate guys checking me out, but if it were a hot guy, it would stroke my ego, and even if it wasn’t, it was constant validation. I was receiving double the attention with the painted-on bikini, but the way I had to walk and talk was embarrassing and exposing myself only humiliated me.

Betty had guys walking into one another all the time and triple the attention at all times. Betty was so hot that she was used to having an audience that she acted like a local celebrity and waved and greeted people she didn’t recognize. Her bikini wasn’t even that revealing by comparison to Liz but the way she wore it made her tits jut out and kept her plump ass pert while accentuating her curves.

In short, Mom was a Mustang, and I was a corvette, but Betty was a race car.

“Hey, Mikey!” Betty called her cousin over and explained the last time she saw him. They were three years old. “We used to take baths together! Now, look at him. Is that Mandy Sonneborne he is with?” she said.

Candy walked up to my mouth with her mouth open and showed her the cum “Good. You may swallow!”

“Oh my god, did you just show Blair’s mom the cum in your mouth? was that cum?” Betty was shocked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Candy answered submissively.

“You guys rock my fucking world! Why are you doing that?”

“We are being disciplined, and Mom wanted to make sure that I sucked his cock properly and didn’t spit it out, Ma’am” I could tell Candy was having a hard time saying this to Betty. Betty wasn’t a gossip, and she was not a prude, but even she was shocked. There were so many rumors about Betty fucking the entire football team and also the rival football team when they didn’t satisfy her that I was shocked to see her blush a little.

Liz looked uncomfortable but she didn’t say anything.

“I don’t understand what you mean. Why do you need to be disciplined, and how does that have anything to do with learning to suck a dick?” Betty asked.

“We’ve been prudes, selfish, vain, cruel, lazy, and so mom thought it best that our sexuality is used to help train us to be good sluts instead of rotten bitches. We’ve been practicing to be good cock suckers this week, and this was my test, Ma’am” Candy admitted.

“With my cousin?” Betty laughed out loud, “You sucked a lot of dicks at that party I was at if I remember correctly! I was stoned out of my mind, so I am not sure,” Betty admitted before remembering that Liz and my mom were teachers at our school.

“That was Mandy Sonneborne. I am tired of who I was. I am ashamed of that bitch. I am Candy now, and I asked Mrs. Conner to discipline me for the summer to get rid of everything Mandy. The blowjobs I used to give were nothing compared to what I am learning now,” Candy smiled with pride.

“How was it, Mikey?” Betty asked her shy cousin.

“It was good as gold,” Kiwi answered and put his thumbs in the air.

It was at that point that Lori and Crystal Donaldsons came running out of the water. They were completely naked. Their paint had washed off. Lori wrapped her arms around her sizable boulder shaped tits, but Crystal covered her bald pussy as the two girls shivered and looked for a towel.

“You weren’t even at the party. You are in discipline too?” Betty recognized them from school immediately and chuckled.

“Fuck no, we just hang out sometimes and stuff! They painted us, but it all washed off,” Lori said as my mom gave her a towel to wrap herself in since her pink-white body was getting the most stares.

George followed behind laughing. “My sister had trouble getting out of the water because people thought she was a beached whale and kept trying to push her back in!”

“George Donovan!” Betty smiled.

“Donaldson,” George gushed and looked at his feet when he saw Betty. She was an impressive and intimidating sight, and a lot of guys were afraid to talk to her.

“Oh yeah, you sat behind me in Science class and did my homework for me! So sweet! I am sorry I forgot your name!” she said.

“I was too shy to ever tell it to you,” George blushed.

“My brother George did your science homework? He is an idiot!” Lori laughed.

“Yeah, well, that would explain why I got a D minus,” Betty laughed and then asked what it takes to get in on this discipline game.

“It isn’t a game, and I am sorry school is all full up this semester!” My mom insisted. I was happy about that. Betty was far too hot to hang out with us. Everything would be about Betty.

“Oh pretty, please? I’ll be good! I want to learn to be a good cocksucker. I bet Daddy would like that, wouldn’t you?” she said to the man that was with her.

“You are pretty good as it is,” he admitted.

“What do I have to do than to sign up?” Betty admired my mom’s tits, and my mom became self-conscious and covered them up by folding her arms. That was a first for her. I was happy that someone could make my mom uncomfortable. I didn’t want Betty in our trio, and obviously my mom didn’t either.

“This is about adjusting my daughter and her friend’s attitudes. I don’t think I am equipped to train you. You are a little too advanced for what I can teach,” mom said.

Ann checked out Betty and looked at my mom to plead that maybe she should reconsider but my mom stood firm on that decision.

“The story of my life. You know I didn’t ask to be born pretty. I dont know George’s last name because he was too shy to ever tell it to me. He did my science homework without my asking. I have to date men twice my age because boys my own age are afraid of me,” she admitted”

It isn’t because you are too pretty. You are vain. I just think you are much more experienced than the other girls,” My mom explained. “I am focused on cleaning up my own mess, and that includes the collateral damage caused by my daughter to her two friends. I am already too overextended and to be honest. I think you would be a full project by yourself. If I were a man, I’d say more the merrier, but I am not trying to create a harem of slave girls. I am trying to straighten out three little teenage bitches to remove a little bit of snot from the world,” My mom explained.

“A harem of slave girls? You’d like that, wouldn’t you Jeffery?” Betty seemed enamored with my mom and wasn’t offended at the rejection. I don’t think she processed yet that she had been told no because it probably so seldom happened to her. She introduced her boyfriend “This is Daddy Epstein,” she explained and inferred he was her “Sugar Daddy.”

My mom and her friends greeted him, and the girls and I curtsied for him.

“I’d have to talk to you actual parents before you did anything with us, anyway” my mom added.

“My mom is in the Riviera with her millionaire boyfriend. He is one of Jeffery’s clients,” she stroked her sugar daddy’s arm playfully. “Daddy gets rich, managing the money of other rich guys,” she was stroking his ego and showing off for my mother’s benefit. Betty had the rich older man eating out of the palm of her hand figuratively. “Jeffery, do you think you could train me to be a good girl?” she cooed, and I have to admit that I wasn’t even into girls and yet I was turned on by her sexy voice.

“I think I have some ideas,” he said, and she asked him enthusiastically what he had in mind. He said something about a private island as they walked away. As an after thought as she walked towards the parking lot she turned to Kiwi and said, “Sorry Mikey, I may be out a little late. I am sure you can find your way home, can’t you?” and didn’t wait to find out what Kiwi had to say in response.

“All good,” Kiwi said with a dejected tone that suggested he was not happy at all about his cousin leaving him stranded. “I’ll just piss off back to your place with the keys I don’t have and let myself in, I suppose,” he chuckled lightly at his circumstances.

“We can give you a ride, Kiwi,” my mom offered and said that was the least she could do.

“What you? you drive with your eyesight the way it is?” Kiwi was clever. I think his grin suggested he knew my mom was goofing on him anyway because he agreed. “Only one problem,” he explained, “I’ve no bloody idea where my cousin lives.”

My mom asked us if we knew where Betty lived, and we didn’t. Mom said she had a phone book at home. This was back before the Internet so no one could just look up an address on their cell phone.

We packed up everything, and mom took us to the shower area on the wooden dock from the beach to the Wendy’s parking area. There were plenty of people in the parking lot and on the beach, and when a gaggle of teenage girls start showering, and all the paint washes completely off to reveal their nudity it isn’t the same as when Buddy and Lewis do it. Especially because mom made the three of us shower together and then she washed her top off. We drew an audience of people. My mom pretended not to notice the six or seven men watching from their cars or the beach and stepped under the water to wash her tits clean of paint and all around the thong she had on. It was small enough you could see the rim of her asshole on either side of the strap in the back and all around her pussy lips.

Ann and Liz remained at the beach. Liz gave Candy a long hug even though her daughter was completely naked and told her she was proud of her. I felt sick to my stomach. I didn’t want her to be “proud” of Candy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.