Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School - Cover

Naked on Summer Vacation: Slut Summer School

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It was 1984 in Sebastian Florida and my Cousin Blair had thrown one party too many. My Aunt found normal restriction and punishments just were not very effective. She put Blair and her friends through a re-education in Slut Summer School **Involves BDSM/Humiliation, there is a prequel Naked on Summer Vacation: Sissy Summer School that sets the scene but it is not required reading.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Cousins   Aunt   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Babysitter   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

My Mom removed the soap from my pussy after I began to dance and wiggle obscenely due to the intense stinging sensation it caused as my pussy juice and suds flowed down my legs. She removed the duct tape from my mouth and told me that I would choose to hold the soap in my mouth until she removed it or she would put the soap back in my pussy. I had little choice but to stand there naked in the window of my own home with soap dripping down my mouth. I had a new appreciation for how bad it must have been for Jenny with the acrid soap in her mouth so often.

I could see Mandy and her Mom walking up to our driveway when they arrived. I gave them both a lemony smirk like it didn’t bother me to be stuck in the window on display like a puppy in a pet store even though it most definitely was the most embarrassing thing that I had ever done in my life at this point.

Mandy laughed at me and pointed, but Liz said nothing. I hated that bitch, and the only thing that gave me solace was the thought that she would have to endure the same treatment.

If I had to describe Mandy, I would say she looks a lot like Pheobe Cates from the Movie Fast Times at Ridgemont High or Mila Kunis who plays Jackie Burkhardt on “That 70’s Show”. Her mother looks like a slightly older version of her.

My Mom answered the door and greeted them like it was any typical day, and there wasn’t a naked girl with soap suds dripping down her chin and onto her tits next to them.

“You weren’t kidding when you said nuclear option,” Liz told my Mom. I could see Mandy looked worried.

“This is just until Blair is ready to listen. All morning she has been in denial, bargaining, and even blaming me for what she did. I believe we are past that stage and ready to discuss her new rules. I would like you to consider the same thing for Mandy,” my Mom said.

I couldn’t see Mandy’s face, but from the stunned silence, I pictured her eyeballs popping out of her head in disbelief. My Mom showed off the destruction from the party last night and asked Mandy if that was her handwriting on our walls and couch.

“Some of it, yeah” Mandy shrugged it off like it was not a big deal to draw big penises all over the walls shooting spunk.

“You and my daughter will be cleaning up this mess today,” My Mom said sternly.

“Nah, I don’t think so. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, and now we have free will. You can call the law, but you can’t make me do jack squat,” Mandy said. I had to hand it to her that was a tactic I had not tried with my Mom.

“No, I cannot, but your mother can, and if she puts me in charge of you, then you will be doing exactly what I say and how I say it just like Blair. Is that understood?” My Mom said, sternly.

“Say it one more time but this time like the Chef on the Muppets,” Mandy imitated the Swedish Chef. She did the voice “Nu, I cuonnut buot yuour muzeer cuon und iff she-a puots me-a in cherge-a ouff yuou zee-a yuou vill be-a duing ixectly vhet I sey und huo I sey it juost leeke-a Bleur. Is zeet understuod? Bork Bork Bork!”

Buddy and Lewis had a good laugh, and I would have too if I didn’t have soap in my mouth.

“She is almost as bad as Blair. Do you see why it is important to nip this in the bud before she becomes even worse?” My Mom said to Liz.

“Yes, but the discipline you described is not proper behavior for young ladies,” Liz sounded reluctant and undecided but not entirely unwillingly to discuss it.

“Do you see any young ladies in this room? I see two little conniving bitches. The only young lady is Jenny,” My Mom said. I couldn’t turn my head, but I believe Jenny curtsied, and Liz said hello to my cousin.

“Are you sure she should even see her cousin this way? I mean Blair IS naked,” Liz asked about my cousin witnessing my punishment.

“Jenny was at the party last night. Tell her what you did,” my Mom asked Jenny to repeat the events of the party. She went into great detail about how she served at the party, and then I made her lift her skirt and act like a puppy for my friends. She continued on into spin the bottle and watching everyone fuck us until she finally went into my room and locked herself in there.

“Let’s sit down and discuss it,” Liz said.

“Mom, you can’t fucking be serious!” Mandy insisted.

“I have a bar of soap, and I doubt you would like it in your mouth. You will watch your language in this house. That was your first and only warning,” my Mom told Mandy. Mandy didn’t say anything snarky back.

My Mom began to outline what she called Slut Summer School. She called it a re-education program that involved discipline.

“How would it benefit my daughter to make her an even bigger slut?” Liz didn’t see the point, and neither did I.

“I told you before about how I was raised in the Children of God,” My Mom explained to Liz.

Liz said that she knew that it was a commune in California that came out of the hippy counterculture movement of the 1960s. There was a time when Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat and all these Jesus freaks were very popular in the early 1970s but that time had long since passed.

“That is right, and my Mom used to take my sister and I out to turn men on to the message of Jesus Christ. We called it “flirty fishing” because we were just flirting to get men to come to our church. My Mom was a natural flirt and very beautiful. We believed we were using the power of our sexuality to do good things. God had made man lust so that he would procreate and choose the best-suited females to sire his children. We were just using those abilities to make men smile and in turn get them to listen to a positive message,” she explained.

READER’S NOTE: Flirty Fishing is a real technique

“I dont’ even believe in God, Jesus Christ!” Mandy said with a valley-girl accent like she would be gagged with a spoon.

“I am not asking you too, and I am not going to train you to do flirty fishing. I have no interest in preaching to you. That is something for you to decide when and if the time is right. The lessons I am going to teach you are far more basic and far more immediate in nature. I bring up that example about my past because, at the time, I was a bitch who was very stingy with my affection and body. Unlike my sister and mother who embraced the mission, I was the reluctant one. I wanted instead to get something out of the exchange of flirting. I wanted to use the men that came to the congregation. I would send them mixed messages and get them to fight one another. I would use the power of my sexuality to hurt them and make them feel small so that when I offered them even a little smile, they would come running. I found that by using that bait when I cast my rod to fish that I could control and manipulate. My father figured it out, and he began to train me as I intend to train you. I had first to be disarmed and have my power to control removed. I will do that to you. I had to unlearn next all the toxic behavior that I had learned to hurt and lash out at people that tried to help me. I will do that to you. I had to learn new values like humility, obedience, patience, and hard work. I had to learn to appreciate the privileges I had so long taken for granted. Only then could I learn how to be generous with my body, time, and affection and to listen and be respectful. I can’t promise to do all of that in the summer, but I can teach your mother and father how to begin those lessons and help reinforce them. Would you like that, Mandy?” my Mom asked.

“No, I would not,” Mandy said sourly.

“That’s unfortunate, but you will learn soon that what you want and what you need are two vastly different things. None of what I propose is going to harm you in ways that are destructive. None of what I propose is abuse,” my Mom explained.

“Fuck that noise! Blair is over there naked in the window with soap in her mouth!” Mandy laughed at my situation. “As funny as that is, I don’t think that would work for me! You are talking about training me like Jenny? She is a little girl! If Blair wants to do it that’s fine but count me the fuck out of this equation!”

“You are not ready to hear this lesson, but I have already told you what would happen if you cussed in my house. Jenny get the soap,” My Mom said without addressing the comment about my cousin Jenny.

“That seems kind of harsh,” Liz said.

“Yes, yes, it does. It needs to be harsh because what you see sitting in front of you is a reflection of what being soft has gotten you,” My Mom said.

“Mandy, open your mouth” Liz insisted and when Mandy balked my Mom stuffed the soap into her mouth. I wanted to laugh about her reaction, but I had soap in my own mouth.

“Mandy, you can listen from one of those corners. I am going to speak loud enough so that you and Blair can hear the expectations. You don’t have to disrobe right now,” she told her. I was disappointed. If I had to be naked, then Mandy should too.

“The girls will call all men Sir and all women Ma’am. There are to be no exceptions. They can address people by their title and last name if there is any confusion. They can address their friends as Miss Julie or Master George in the manner of proper protocol,” My Mom said. She believed profoundly in respectful titles at all time. I knew Liz would have no problem with that. She was an English teacher, and she was always harping about traditional etiquette.

Mandy folded her arms stubbornly like she wasn’t even paying attention but I knew very well that she was listening to every word so she could come up with excuses and reasons none of this would ever work.

“At home and whenever possible, they will remain naked. There will be no privacy at home at any time. They are not to cover themselves. They are not to discourage anyone from having a look. They will remain in common areas and not hidden away behind closed doors. They will knock before entering any room.”

“How would that help? My daughter is an extrovert! She wanted to wear my thong bathing suit to the beach!” Liz snickered at the very notion of that rule.

“That bathing suit would be perfect. The key difference is that it is not their choice to be naked. What they wear or do not wear is no longer on their terms. They must be naked and disarmed and vulnerable. If they are used to doling out looks at their bodies to those that they desire, then they must be used to exposing themselves to those they do not. It will embarrass them, and that is a form of training in and of itself. They will also completely shave all pubic hair and expose their cunts like little girls,” My Mom said.

“Wow, what about your feelings about cussing?” Liz was shocked at my Mom’s strong words.

“There is one consistent aspect in life, and that is change. There are words that are not going to be acceptable around the house. They cannot call you or me a cunt. However, they are both most certainly cunts who have cunts between their legs. They do not have vaginas. Vaginas are what ladies have. They have cunts. They will learn what cunts are used for and why. Their vocabulary will change, and we will adopt certain exceptions!”

Liz said nothing. I knew that my Mom was serious, but I was already thinking about the reasons why this was too extreme, and I would not do it. I was going to tell her that guys like Jerry would be way too turned on by me looking like a little girl

“In public, they will dress like good little sluts. They will wear thongs to the beach that would even make you blush!” My Mom promised. “They will not wear bras or panties under their clothes unless that is all they have on,” My Mom said.

“Again, I don’t think you know Mandy. She would totally love it if I let her dress like a slut. It’s Florida, and I already let her get away with too much. If a pair of shorts are so small, you can see the pockets hanging out. Then it is too small!” Liz sounded like she was coming up with reasons why her daughter should not have to do this. I didn’t want Mandy to get off the hook that easily.

“I understand what you are saying. You let Liz dictate the terms of what she wears and when she wears it. That isn’t what I am suggesting at all. I am suggesting you remove all options except ones that involve short skirts and tube tops. Liz will be taught to smile and let men have a good look. They will get it out of their system and not have to angle behind her. She will turn around and smile and wink at them like a good slut,” My Mom explained with a dour expression on her face.

“I don’t want a good slut for a daughter! That leads to a pregnant slut!” Liz smirked but she had a good point.

“Mom, you can’t be serious about any of this! I am right here! Stop talking about me as if I am not in the room,” Mandy pouted.

My mom and Liz both told her to shut up while adults were talking. I liked that and tried to keep the smile off my face.

“I agree that out of control sluts can get pregnant. I am talking about harnessing their deviant behavior and using it against them. However, you have a bad bitch for a daughter who controls her own sexuality. There is nothing that we can change to hide her tits, ass, or pretty face. You can put her in a sack bag and take away her makeup, but someone is going to see her natural beauty. There is nothing that can be done to change mother nature’s course as she evolves. The only thing we can change is your daughter’s attitude about it and the way she uses it. She opens her legs when and if she wants too. She opens her mouth when and if she wants too. What I am proposing is that you take ownership of her sexuality and use it as a method to control her. She uses the cunt to lead men around, and now she will have her cunt led around. We will remove those decisions for her and allow her to apply her sexual energy in a constructive way. I was taught when I was flirting fishing that if a guy gets a thrill seeing my bare butt when my skirt blows up, then that is one of the positive side effects. I hated it at first because I wanted him to suffer and work to see what I had under my skirt. I felt my cunt was special and different. It took a lot of training for me to learn that lesson. I stood where Blair is now except our house was much closer to the street, and our sidewalk was much busier. Needless to say, the paperboy never looked at me the same way again after that!”

“Oh, my, gosh!” Liz giggled at the sheer naughtiness of that scenario.

“The only thing I lost was my ego and attitude. They have that in abundance. I assure you they will not get pregnant because we will start them on birth control pills and ensure they take them every day. We will also teach them to offer their assholes and mouth whenever possible if the need arrives,” My Mom said sternly.

“You can’t be serious,” Mandy shouted from the corner as the soap dropped from her mouth.

“If you think I am kidding, just look at Blair. She has her tits pressed in the window and her legs apart. Does it really seem like I am joking?” My Mom replied, sternly to Mandy. I was embarrassed to be held up as an example and at the same time happy I could be used to scare Mandy.

“Why don’t you do this to Julie too? She was just as shitty as we were!” Mandy threw her hands up in the air in frustration. I hadn’t thought about roping Julie into this. I had to admit that I liked how Mandy thought. She was going down and now she would drag her friend down with her.

“I don’t know Julie’s mother, but I would be happy to discuss the matter with her. As of right now, Julie is not your concern,” My Mom shut down Mandy just like that and continued with her rules.

“We know they are sexually active. We also know that without any limits or rules, they let boys have sex with them last night. The condom wrappers I’ve left on the ground are evidence of that. I am simply going to teach them the alternatives that involve giving pleasure without reciprocation and with no risk of pregnancy. That includes using other parts of their bodies,” My Mom made it sound very logical.

“Just don’t tell my husband. I only let him do anal on his birthday,” Liz joked. She had a lusty sense of humor when she was around other teachers, but she was all business at school. She asked my Mom if this was why she won that banana eating contest at Captain Hirams.

“Absolutely, I will teach both of them, but that will come after we work on the basics. If not, they will use those techniques to get what they want from men. I must first give them the right motivation and attitudes. This will be tough love all the way from the start,” My Mom promised.

Mandy’s face was full of anguish but she bit her tongue and waited to try to reason with her mother. I knew she was thinking of all the tactics I had already tried unsuccessfully to get out of this. The problem was Liz was probably a push over compared to my mom.

My Mom told Liz we would be strapped twice a day regardless of how we behaved in addition to spankings and punishments for misbehavior. She applied these maintenance beatings to Jenny and said they were not intended to punish her for things she may do in the future. These beatings were designed to keep her attitude in check and maintain a disciplined household. They were to remind her of the consequences of misbehavior.

“Let’s say that Mandy and Blair were for some reason perfect angels and did everything we told them to do without complaint,” My Mom explained hypothetically.

“I’d love to see that,” Liz admitted and looked at her daughter. Mandy rolled her eyes and sighed while folding her arms stubbornly.

“However, let’s say that once we got them in that mindset of perfect angels that we did not apply maintenance beatings, and they started to naturally revert to their crabby, selfish, controlling and lazy selves until they did something either by intention or subconsciously to trigger a punishment. The punishment would serve to put their attitude in check; however, they have to reach a point of disobedience first. We already know they need discipline. A maintenance beating twice a day will not be so frequent that they stop caring about getting punished because they are punished all the time anyway. At the same time the beatings will be consistent enough to keep their minds in the right submissive mindset reinforcing to them that they are under constant discipline and our watchful eyes,” My Mom explained.

Liz chuckled that her daughter was no angel and she just looked at me knowingly to imply that I obviously wasn’t.

“I understand that and I don’t think they will be perfect angels under any circumstances. We are past Pygmalion and turning them into proper little ladies. I am talking about a Slut Summer School where we take away their power to be lazy, vain, cruel, selfish, and controlling. Once we get them into the mindset of obedience then we can either way for the inevitable decline in behavior and rebellion or we can schedule maintenance beatings to keep them that way,” My mom made it sound like there was simply no other choice but to spank me twice a day.

Liz said she wasn’t sure she could do that but my Mom said that if she didn’t she’d be punishing Liz far more frequently after whatever mischief she caused was detected.

“It will be harder in the long run if you spare the rod,” My mom said. She promised “Once the daily pattern takes root they’ll grow to anticipate and expect it the way Jenny does as part of her regular daily routine. The girls will come to appreciate it and understand the reasons even if they don’t seem like it now.”

I definitely wasn’t going to appreciate being spanked whether I needed it or not. I could assure my mom of that but she didn’t want to hear my sarcastic comments so I bit my tongue and bided my time.

I had never listened to my mom explain why she beat Jenny twice a day before or felt the need to question it. I just liked the fact we got to beat Jenny twice a day to wipe the goofy smile off her face no matter what she did. I hated the fact that the maintenance beatings actually made sense on some level the way my mother was explaining it to have structure and routine in discipline and keep everyone in line. It had seemed like just another wicked chance to bully my cousin and my mom was ruining my fun by having it serve some purpose.

My Mom said we would both be shaving and have an entirely new hygiene regimen and be supervised in the bathroom. She said we would beg permission and be timed while we went to the bathroom. My Mom said that we would also receive enemas once per day and be inspected top to bottom frequently. She said we would take our meals on the floor like dogs.

I think Liz was enjoying this discussion but thought it was way too over the top. My Mom told Jenny to eat a bowl of Apple Jacks off the floor. Jenny prepared herself a bowl with milk and placed it on the floor then dutifully got on her hands and knees and slurped it up.

“Over time, she will be expected to eat faster and not spill the contents on the floor. Jenny is not being trained with the same techniques as Liz and Blair because of Jenny’s symptoms, and hard wiring is vastly different. She asked to be fed this way because Blair introduced her to it, and she found that the act of eating off the floor made her appreciate sitting at the kitchen table and using silverware.”

“The problem I have with all of this is when my husband comes home he is going to freak out. Even if I felt like I could be as strict as you, then I would have to deal with his comments. He’d think I was off my rocker,” Liz said. “Then there is her brother Gerald! He would have a field day with this,” she said. I forgot about Gerald. He was a Senior in High school, tall, dorky with a face full of acne. I could tell from Mandy’s startled reaction to even thinking about Gerald finding out she was in discipline she definitely didn’t want that. I would have to make it my mission to get word to him and invite him over if she ended up in discipline.

Liz also explained they had dogs and they would come sniffing around her butt as soon as she was on the floor.

I could almost sense Mandy’s look of smug satisfaction that I would be stuck here, and she would be let off the hook. I hated that idea.

“Liz, do you want your daughter to change, or do you want things to continue as they are?” My Mom made it very clear she wasn’t going to accept a vague answer at this point. It was either do this or don’t do it. There would be no joking, no fantasizing about what if. My mom made it clear she wanted to know if Mrs. Sonneborne wanted things to change.

Liz said that she wanted them to change but that she just didn’t think it would be possible. It wasn’t the answer my mom would have preferred. She wanted a definitive yes or no with no conditions. I knew my mom well enough to see that in her face.

My mom explained that modern parenting techniques just weren’t effective when dealing with snotty little sluts like us. “You think taking away her privileges to watch TV will change this? Be my guest. You want to give her a stern talking to? See if it works! I can promise you that you’ve tried it a hundred times before and another stern warning won’t do jack or squat. You say you want change, but you aren’t willing to do anything that would actually change her,” Mom looked disappointed but she would accept whatever Liz decided. She wasn’t pushing Liz. She was just telling her what I think Liz already knew but needed to hear someone else say.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.