Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes - Cover

Grandma's Gift: Mandy Upsizes

Copyright© 2021 by IronBuddah

Chapter 13: Adultery Discovered

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Adultery Discovered - Samantha returns from a mysterious trip with newly enhanced boobs. Aaron is impressed, but things really get interesting when Mandy stuffs her daughter's bra and loves the way she looks and the reaction she gets. If Aaron can't keep his hands off Samantha's chest or keep from jacking off in front of everyone because of her new boobs, what's going to happen when Mandy decides to go even larger than her daughter, much larger?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Teen Siren   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Size  

Aaron and Samantha looked at each other, then at Mandy’s enormous melons. Aaron said, “How about we convince you that we have to keep doing this?” Aaron asked as he and Samantha each latched onto one of Mandy’s sensitive nipples and started sucking. “Oh no, oh no!” Mandy cried as she writhed on the bed trying to escape the combined nuzzling at her full round breasts. “You’ve got to stop! This is all wrong! You guys both know we need to quit doing these things. James is going to catch us going at it, or one or both of us is going to catch from fucking bareback. Damn it, stop! You’re making me want to cuddle with both of you the way you keep stimulating my nipples like this. That’s the last thing I need to be doing right now!”

Making sure he had a firm grip on one of Mandy’s knockers, Aaron removed his mouth and asked Samantha, “That’s not exactly an argument that’s going to make me want to stop, how about you?”

“Nope,” was Samantha’s one word answer delivered as she licked and sucked on her mother’s tit like she had when she was a baby.

Mandy’s protests and struggles faded as Aaron and Samantha continued to work on Mandy’s nipples. At first she stopped trying to squirm away from their eager mouths, then she started making happy noises as her sensitive nipples received constant attention from the other two in bed with her, and finally she was cradling Aaron’s and Samantha’s heads to her chest as they continued to suck on her big fake tits. “Ahhh, ohhh, you two are bastards,” she stated with no venom in her voice. “I can’t believe you took advantage of my overly sensitive nips like that. I know the surgeon warned me that there could be changes in sensation after surgery, but I never expected it would cause so much pleasure or get me in so much trouble. We’re never going to quit committing adultery or trying to get pregnant if you two keep this up. You know nipple stimulation releases oxytocin, don’t you? It bonds people together and makes then want to cuddle with each other. Fuck, I think I let you play with my nipples too much earlier Aaron, like when James was doing a post op massage and you egged us on until we had sex. Fuck, I don’t think, I know I’ve let you play with them too much today.”

“Nonsense, there can never be too much touching, or licking, or kissing your breasts Mandy. That goes for you too Samantha, I could never get enough of playing with your rack either.”

“Damn it, you’ve completely worn down my defenses. I want more please!” Mandy requested arching her back and presenting her tits to her daughter and Aaron. She had finally given up on resisting what they were doing and just wanted more. Aaron went back to sucking on Mandy’s tits immediately.

“Instead of sucking on your tits Mom, I should bond myself to you too then,” Samantha stated as she repositioned herself and fed one of her own plump tits to her mother. Mandy latched on just as eagerly to her daughter’s jug as Samantha had to hers. Both women sighed and moaned as their nipples were sucked on.

At one point while he was switching which of Mandy’s nipples he had in his mouth, he saw the sight of Samantha getting her own mother to nurse on her fake rack. “Damn ladies, that is just too sexy!” He took a few more sucks on one of Mandy’s enormous melons before getting between her legs again and preparing to fuck the woman a second time that afternoon. He didn’t even pretend to consider using any protection. He wasn’t quite hard enough to enter her pussy, so he started rubbing his partially erect cock against her pussy lips.

Breaking off from suckling on Samantha, Mandy begged, “Fuck Aaron, you’re driving me crazy, just stick it in already!”

“Not quite hard enough,” Aaron stated, although the heat and wetness coming from Mandy’s cunt was rapidly changing that situation.

“Damn it! I need you inside me more than I’ve ever needed my husband. Please get hard in a hurry!”

“Man Mom, a few minutes you’re all about how bad adultery is and now you’re talking like a slut for Aaron’s cock.”

Taking a break from licking her daughter’s nipples, Mandy explained, “I can’t help it; he cums so damn much! It just makes me crave more and more of his dick inside me! And besides, how long was it after you showed Aaron your tits for the first time that you started deep throating him?”

“Yeah, but I’ve always been proud of the way my implants affect Aaron,” Samantha giggled. “It’s been fun doing more and more things with him!”

“Oh, oh, ahhhh; that’s what I need!” Mandy sighed as Aaron’s cock slid inside her. The married woman yelped in pleasure with every thrust Aaron made as he began fucking Mandy again. “Why does adultery have to feel so good?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.