Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 61

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 61 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

Just for fun, I decided the following night to show back up in the Shameless universe, where I found Fiona, Steve, Kev, V, Lip, Carol, and Karen in the middle of a seven-way orgy. The only thing to do in that case was to join them, naturally. I particularly enjoyed the way that Karen rode me when she saw my fangs and they excited her. On a whim, I briefly vanished and grabbed both Mandy and Svetlana, mostly because I felt like doing so. I decided to glamor them as well for better results.

“Mandy, Svetlana, look at me. You are my minions, my playthings, and my agents. In all things, wherein my hand and my blood can guide you, of course. But especially in all things sexual or romantic. You will cast aside romantic or sexual jealousy, learn to share, enjoy all kinds of erotic pleasures, and just relax about it all. No nagging or pressures to commit, none at all. Are we clear? Now, you’re going to join in the orgy here and do anything and everything that I require of you, any sexual act whatsoever. Mandy, put your tongue up Svetlana’s ass. Svetlana, stick yours up V’s,” I decided that I wanted to watch a rimming daisy chain.

“Her ass is yummy!” Svetlana declared as she spread V’s cheeks and devoured her booty.

“Damn ... why does she have to do that? Oh, fuck, yeah!” V moaned before she started to rim Carol, her own mother.

“Oh, relax, you enjoy that!” Svetlana laughed, even as I began pumping in and out of her slick, juicy twat.

By now, Margaery, Melanie, Melissa, Jenny, Carrie, Bancey, Claere, Nora, Lara, Tenas, Alyse, Justen, and Damon were more than ready. We had left the Harmons behind for the moment, even as tempted as I was to bring them along. All of the Supernatural crew had been returned to their own universe to deal with their own situations, crises, etc. It was just my posse, all but three of them vampires like me.

The orgy that swiftly followed, of course, dwarfed what had happened before, especially once Sheila, Eddie, and Frank joined in the fun. Even Ian got involved, as did Mickey once he followed his sister and I glamored him to participate. Before anyone knew it, there was a real clusterfuck of an orgy, a genuine free-for-all that blurred any boundaries that anyone might have left. When I left just long enough to grab some more characters from later seasons for fun, such as Estefania, Amanda, Helene, and her husband, as well as Jody and the sorority sisters that would hire Lip as “house boy,” the fun and games really kicked off. I certainly glamored all of the humans involved to accept their participation in the festivities.

Suffice it to say that Amanda wasn’t “backdoor only” or a virgin in any sense by the end of that romp, though her ass certainly saw its share of traffic. Everyone involved found themselves caught up in the heat of the moment and did every kind of carnal act regularly considered or desired by viewers of porn, if nothing else. Just for extra fun, I used the remote to take them back to the AHS Murder House universe home that I bought and included the Harmons in the action.

I got them all back home before daybreak, of course, except for Svetlana, whom I opted to turn. Yes, I drained that Russian. Oh, and I had Justen turn Mandy and Damon turn Estefania ... and Bancey turn Steve while Claere turned Lip. Okay, so there were multiple exceptions. Can you honestly blame me? I let Eddie Fournier turn Ian as well. All of this was in the True Blood universe, which I visited just before daybreak for that purpose. The Gallaghers would have a lot of vampires in their family tree soon, which fit them as nocturnal types.

A Brazilian vampire sounded particularly appealing, as did that of a Russian one. Or a streetwise Chicago bitch with Serb or Croat roots or whichever one it was with Mandy. I heard really soft, feminine laughter right then as I thought that part. It was Clio and Calliope, of course. Who else? I wondered what was on their minds, but I wasn’t in doubt for long.

“Do you know the best thing about this whole ... situation?” Clio asked me now.

“Not really, but I imagine that you’ll tell me,” I smiled at her while my new vampire progeny adjusted to their fates.

“That the censors can’t do anything to stop the sex and violence that terrify their petty hearts and minds so damn much. No amount of broadcasting standards will stop all that you do from showing up on people’s TV screens and people showing it to others. Those images and scenes are viral now, much like that scene between Rob Stark and Talisa Maegyr. You know, the really steamy one where she’s naked except for her boots? You can see her lovely ass and legs, too. Very erotic, if you ask me,” Calliope picked up where her sister left off.

“Yeah, like it or not, there it is, you getting down and dirty with the characters from Shameless and not even the actors can prevent these new, raunchier scenes from appearing on the small screen. It’s hardcore porn, but with a great plot, and there is nothing that anyone can do to change that fact. The actors, the writers, the directors, the producers, they’re all forced to witness the alteration and drastic revision of all of their hard work. Ratings are through the roof, though, and even they accept that fact,” Clio resumed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.