Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“I see that you’re a formidable foe, Ser Roger,” I heard Cersei’s voice as she slipped into my bed to my shock.

“And you’re a determined mother hen. Cluck, cluck, cluck,” I chuckled in a way that needled her more than a little.

“Well, he’s my only living son, my King, no less, with Joffrey dead now. Long may he reign,” Cersei insisted.

“Long may he reign,” I repeated, continuing to play my part.

“No doubt you mean Stannis. I’m no fool. You aim to spill my son from the Iron Throne and bring my brother-in-law back to usurp his crown. I cannot prove it, and my son naively trusts you yet, but I will find proof of your treason and destroy you. Sadly, for now, you’re in favor, thanks to freeing his bride, his Queen, and his brother, as well as bringing the High Sparrow and the Faith to heel. Very well-played, my good knight. You have an edge in the game of thrones thus far, but let me remind you of what I once told Ned Stark: when you play this game, you win or you die. There is no consolation prize,” Cersei persisted, making me laugh now.

“Stannis? King of Westeros, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms? I didn’t reopen the brothels just to close them, my fair Queen Regent, I assure you of that. My attitude toward such matters is much closer to that of your late husband, Robert Baratheon. I absolutely adore whores, Your Grace. I proudly and happily keep their charming company, much like your brother, Tyrion.

“The Imp. Your hated brother, least favorite of House Lannister, but wisest of them all. The sharpest wit in your own damn family. More ruthless even than your late father, hence how he was able to slay him and escape your vengeance,” I dismissed such nonsensical claims, though not in a way intended to actually reassure or mollify Cersei.

“So, you think with your cock, just as I thought. Well, tell me, what does your little worm think of this?” Cersei asked me as she poured herself a cup of wine and disrobed in front of me.

“I fucked Margaery and Ser Loras, so why not fuck you? There is no hell but the one in which we live, and death is but an escape from it. Just prepare for how I manhandle the likes of you,” I told Cersei as I took her as roughly as I could.

“Oh, Seven Hells, Ser Roger, that’s ... ouch, that’s very rough!” Cersei squealed in spite of her usual dignity when I slapped her bottom during the next stroke.

“That’s the point, Your Grace! I’m not your brother, cousin, or son, to be manipulated by you or coddle you at all. I neither ask nor give quarter from the likes of you! I know all of your secrets and you know none of mine. Send my best wishes to Maggy the Frog some time, will you? Interesting prophecy, the one about the valonqar and his hands around your throat. Care for a foretaste?” I reached for Cersei’s throat in a threatening manner while I continued humping her forcefully.

“How in the name of the Seven did you learn of that? That was a closely guarded secret!” Cersei panicked noticeably as I held her by the throat and took her from behind.

“Never you mind that! Just know that I know all of your secrets, Your Grace, and I won’t hesitate to spill them all. Imagine what impact that could have on your love affair with Ser Jaime Lannister, your own brother, the Kingslayer himself! One move against me, and all shall be spilled, all of your secrets, all of your sinister conspiracies, all of your lies, including your betrayal of Jaime on several occasions. I wonder what he would think of that, he who was always faithful to a woman who was never faithful to him!” I warned Cersei, not telling her that I planned to spill them all, anyway.

“You ... worm! How dare you threaten ... me ... argh ... ugh!” Cersei struggled to speak while my hands threatened to choke her.

“Oh, and I know all about Qyburn’s secret work. The Mountain That Rides, Ser Gregor Clegane, near fatally wounded by the Red Viper, Prince Oberyn Martell of Dorne. Restoring him would take a great deal of time, money, and painstaking labor, I would imagine. Yes, Cersei, I know every trick up your sleeve, every last miserable plot of yours, every scheme that could possibly occur to you to devise. That most unnatural scheme of yours,” I told Cersei as I ravaged her even harder now.

I also gestured for several of my companions to join us and watch my newest bedfellow very closely, just in case she proved to have ideas. She wished to seduce me? I knew well enough to enjoy her favors, but never trust her even slightly. Like a serpent, she would strike when she saw her chance, of course. It was another reason to keep very close ties with House Tyrell. They seemed to be natural allies in this business, to put it mildly, especially Ser Loras and Margaery, who were now also among my lovers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.