Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 47

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 47 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

As I rose from my slumber, I decided that I actually had enough of Maryann Forrester. It was time to be rid of her and her craziness before she actually broke her deal with me and hurt Sam Merlotte, among other bad things. It was fun seeing the town of Bon Temps go wild with the orgiastic fun, but things had gone on long enough. I would have to get rid of the Sparrows and others by other means.

The trouble was that I needed one more victim to trick her into thinking that she would meet Dionysius for real. For the rest of it, well, one got the idea. Who would make the perfect victim for this? Who indeed? I didn’t want to go the obvious route and risk Sam’s life. Who instead, then? Then it occurred to me. Marcus Bozeman, the werewolf. He would be no great loss! The only question was how to get the packmaster out there? Oh, yeah, just grab him and go!

“I love how you think, but what to do about the Sparrows?” Clio asked me now.

“Easy ... lure them into Shreveport and whisper to the wolfpack there that they killed Marcus. Before the Sparrows realized what was up, they’d be up to their necks in werewolves!” Calliope suggested before something like that could even occur to me.

“Okay, but we get to do one last orgy, right?” Clio proposed.

“Naturally. You like those orgies, don’t you? You’re going to miss them! We’ll have to find a way to make sure that more of them happen even after Maryann is gone! They are a lot of fun, with or without her!” I reminded them that I had been in orgies that had nothing to do with Maryann Forrester.

“True enough. I really want a piece of that Willow babe!” Calliope told me.

“And me ... Zeus, I really want to do it with Jason Stackhouse!” Clio licked her lips at that prospect.

I grabbed my lovers and headed straight for Fangtasia first, though. Pam took one look at me, and then at Margaery before really getting turned on by the former Queen. I smirked as I realized that about Eric’s progeny and deputy, even as I found Ben Harmon in the midst of humping Yvetta from Estonia in Eric’s office. When I realized that Eric wanted to try out Bonnie, I was especially thrilled. I noticed that both of my Muses were visible, plain as day, which more than roused attention from Chow and others.

“Who are ... these ladies?” Chow blurted.

“Muses. The Greek Goddesses Clio and Calliope. Yes, actual deities from the Greek Pantheon. What? Vampires are real, werewolves, shifters, witches, Fae, so why not Gods and Goddesses, too?” I didn’t even bother to lie, causing more than a few faces to pale, such as Ben’s and Yvetta’s.

“Gods? Actual Gods? Holy smokes!” Yvetta crossed herself reflexively.

“Yes, actual Greek Gods. Or Goddesses in our case,” Clio spoke up now.

“Exactly. What, cat got your tongue?” Calliope licked her lips at the way that Yvetta fell to her face in terror and awe, “oh, baby, don’t be so scared. I’m not gonna harm a cutie like you!”

“You wouldn’t?” Yvetta rose with Ben’s jizz leaking down her thighs.

“Oh, Goddess, that is to say, me, no! I would love a kiss, too!” Clio added while planting a French kiss on her mouth.

“Oooh, let me try her!” Calliope told her before seizing the moment to make out with Yvetta.

“Okay, this office is a bit crowded here and the group is spilling out into the bar. Not good, Roger. Not good. Now, take your psychiatrist and remind him that I get a turn with his wife and daughter ... and pregnant mistress some time. That was part of the deal that got him time with Yvetta here! He also fucked Ginger, but he didn’t seem to enjoy that as much!” Eric laughed.

“Hey!” both my Ginger and his objected.

“Chill, ladies! That’s just Eric’s snarky sense of humor! You especially should know that,” I told Eric’s “slave” Ginger.

“I see that you still have Jessica. Haven’t given her back to Bill yet, eh?” Eric commented.

“Yeah, well, he doesn’t seem eager to get her back and I’m not quite eager to give her up, either. She’s a treat. Annoying at first, but quite yummy! Don’t worry. You’ll get a turn or two with the Harmons and Hayden, Sheriff. I’m sure that they’re ready to bed a vampire stud in time!” I reassured Eric as I collected Ben, “incidentally, I would recommend leaving Lafayette alone. The guy is perhaps a bit unscrupulous, dealing V and all, but he’s much more useful as a free agent than as a prisoner.”

“I’ll take that under advisement. What do you have planned here that requires Lafayette?” Eric inquired.

“Yes, I wonder that myself. What do you have in mind for that queen?” Pam wondered.

“You’ll see. Just know that a certain Maenad in Bon Temps is going down. It’s high time to bring her down. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a werewolf packmaster here in Shreveport to collect. Trust me. He’s ... integral to the plan. By the way, you should know that Russell Edgington, King of Mississippi, is using his own blood to control a werewolf pack in Jackson. Yeah, and he has your father’s crown,” I deliberately let that news out, knowing that it would affect the Swede.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.