Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 42

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

I awoke at dusk and led my party back to the Harmons’ house, where I found Tate still in the midst of screwing Vivien and Violet. I chuckled as I considered my options before collecting mother and daughter alike. I brought my group with me to Jason Stackhouse’s place, where we found Amy, Emely, and Jason in the middle of a threesome as well. It was hardly a surprise, of course, especially with Jason being, well, Jason.

“Hey, guys, what’s new?” I announced myself while Amy and Emely both rushed at me, “Jason, meet Jessica Hamby. She’s actually a new vampire, created by Bill Compton, of all people. Since he dropped her off at Fangtasia, though, I took her off Eric Northman’s hands.”

“So, do we drink her blood?” Amy licked her lips.

“A little at a time. If she’ll share it, that is. Since I’m not her Maker, I can’t command her to do anything. Well, Jess, what do you think?” I asked Jessica, who blushed a little.

“Do I get to fuck him, too?” Jessica pointed to Jason, for whom she understandably lusted.

“Definitely!” Emely blurted.

“Yep! Totally!” Amy agreed.

“Well, if my girlfriends are cool with it, so am I! I could certainly use the V. You could drink from me, too, of course,” Jason surprised him, “though in the past I would have judged myself for allowing that.”

“But you’re learning and growing, aren’t you, Jason? You will exchange blood with Jessica, as will Amy and Emely, of course. In fact, Jessica, why don’t you spend the night ... and day here. You can keep it light-tight, right, guys? Oh, and don’t even think about treating her the way that you plotted to treat Eddie, Amy. Capice?” I glamored Jason and his girlfriends.

“Oooh, foursome time! Good thing that the V will help you keep it up!” Amy beamed.

“Well, first, of course, I’m going to hump Amy and Emely while you get it on with Vivien and Violet Harmon here. They’re mother and daughter. Jessica, for the moment, get it on with Justen and Damon!” I encouraged Jessica to try out a “devil’s threesome” now.

“So, I’ll be ... with both of you! Mother, may I!” Jessica blushed a little more as she realized what was about to happen to her.

“Well, I’m not Mommy, but I’m all in favor of it!” Justen joked as he lifted her dress.

“I second that motion!” Damon agreed as he slid her panties off.

“Come on, stud! Can you handle a mother-daughter pair?” Vivien teased Jason while she climbed on his cock and Violet straddled his face.

“God, this pussy is fuckin’ A!” Jason declared as he began eating Violet out.

“Well, that tongue ... oh, fuck, you two are such lucky bitches!” Violet told Amy and Emely as I kept taking them both in turns.

“You’ve definitely ... grown, no doubt of that, Amy!” I praised Jason’s hippie girlfriend before sliding into the Flea Bottom whore that I placed with them.

“Well, you’re quite the mentor and guru or whatever! You have quite the worldview! I suppose that, as a vampire, you have access to a lot of knowledge that mortals don’t have,” Amy told me as I slammed back into her from behind.

“Yes, and he’s a great chap, isn’t he? I told you how he rescued me, right?” Emely added.

“Yep, the hero, too!” Amy bit her bottom lip as I went balls deep inside her wonderful gash.

I had to admit to myself that Amy’s curls and lovely skin seriously turned me on, of course. Well, that was especially true of her cute tush. Her pale booty was a nice match to Emely’s, naturally. With every thrust inside each lady, I exulted in the sleekness and softness of their flesh, their hips bucking harder against me as I bit them and drank a little of their blood. Of course, I also let them drink from me, much to their delight.

“You know that you have some sweet, pouty lips, babe!” I told Amy as I flipped her onto her back for a stroke or two.

I then planted Emely on top of Amy and pressed her twat against the hippie’s cunt while I reamed each of them good and rough. I pushed them together and enjoyed the way that their tits rubbed together as I pounded them with several good thrusts apiece. Then I flipped them so that Emely was on her back and Amy on top of her while I bottomed out inside each of them in turn.

“I must admit that knowing that my spawn is growing inside you is pretty wild!” I told Emely as I rammed deeper inside her slick, wet gash.

“I think that I might be pregnant, too, but it’s probably Jason’s,” Amy confessed now.

“It’s quite possibly his, yes. And that’s neato bandido!” I laughed as I kept slamming inside the pair.

Meanwhile, Jason was at peak performance with Vivien and Violet as they continued to swap back and forth. One moment, Violet would be astride his cock and Vivien his face, and then vice versa, of course. Far from minding it, they reveled in taking his dick and his tongue inside them in turns. A couple of times, he slipped a little and licked their asses, making them cream their twats on his face in the process. Sure enough, he exploded inside Vivien’s juicy slit right after that.

About the same time, Jessica screamed aloud as she climaxed from having Justen and Damon fuck her pussy good from different angles. Justen had been inside her from above and Damon from beneath. With the latest orgasm, she clenched so hard that Damon worried that she might snap his dick (even if he could heal it instantly ... perhaps). Instead, thankfully, they both erupted inside her delectable cunt. It was delightful to watch her naked body as the two pricks slid out of her and their jizz oozed down her thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.