Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 34

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“Ah, Your Grace, how good of you to join us!” I feigned surprise when Bernadette, Mistress of Whispers and King Jamie’s paramour, led the monarch into the midst of our little orgy.

“What ... is going on here?” the King of Westeros asked with a mix of astonishment and lust as he felt the kisses of my vampire vixens.

“We are holding a quiet little ... banquet of sorts, one with which we are honored to play hosts to the Lord of the Seven Kingdoms! Bernadette has done her work very well, I must say! Come, Your Grace, enjoy the favors of a wench or two ... or three. For too long, you were faithful to a hateful and faithless woman! Ladies, guide him between the thighs of our latest ... companion!” I encouraged Jenny and Carrie in particular to help position Jamie between Myrcella’s legs.

Yes, Myrcella Baratheon, Princess of Dorne by marriage, and widely known these days to be his own daughter as well as his niece. We had just engineered some wonderful fatherly incest. King Jamie would not realize what he had done until dawn, if he ever did, but by that time, the deed would be done. He had fucked his own sister and bred her ... now he was to couple with his very own daughter by that same sister.

While I had confirmed by means of my Muses that Myrcella carried twins, one mine and one Trystane, her father need not know this, did he? Twins did run in the Lannister line, didn’t they? It would be a rather sweet piece of revenge upon the Kingslayer to make him worry that he might have bred the very fruit of his own loins. As it was, he was likely to worry very much about his daughter when he learned of her presence at this drunken orgy.

Speaking of which, we made sure to ply the King with much wine, bread, fruit, and meat, getting him nice and drunk as he pushed in and out of his unsuspecting Myrcella. The pretty blonde lass who had already charmed Trystane as well as me only knew that she enjoyed the thick, hard cock that thrust in and out of the peach fuzz of her snatch. He had to have delighted in the fine, smooth cheeks of her pale, sleek bottom, in spite of the loads of seed already deposited there by Trystane, Jeffary, Justen, Damon, and me.

By now, I had also fucked Margaery, of course, and then moved on to Jenny, Carrie, Bancey, Claere, Alyse, Tenas, Lara, and Nora. So had each of my other companions, and the ladies had all enjoyed each other. Bernadette had only broken it off long enough to entice the King to join our company, with considerable success. Speaking of which, the Mistress of Whispers then sucked the King’s prick and licked the Princess’s bum long enough, just long enough, in fact, to force him to spill his seed.

Then we put a blindfold over the King’s eyes and passed him from girl to girl, even as each of us vampires bit him and then fed him our blood. We let him feel Margaery’s slick folds, and then Bernadette’s again, and then each of my lady vamps in turn. Then we put him inside one arsehole after another, male and female alike. He was hardly conscious of everything as he was well and truly glamored and dazed by wine, food, vampire blood ... and the lusts of so many wenches.

By the time that the dawn came, none of us could walk very well, not even those of us undead. We had fucked our way through the night, dined and drank, sucked, licked, ate, and otherwise reveled in our nocturnal festivities. I had lain with every woman and man among them, even the King himself. My favorite part was when I was inside Myrcella’s arse, Jamie was inside her luscious twat, and Jeffary was inside her mouth, while Trystane was balls deep inside Margaery and Bernadette took on Justen and Damon alike.

“What have I done?” the King asked as he awoke and found none of the vampire ladies present.

They had been sent ahead to very dark chambers within the very same Maidenvault into which he stirred. Lying next to him was a masked woman, even as Bernadette lay there upon the bed between them. Then Jeffary walked to Jamie and Margaery took my hand in the very presence of the King. After that, Trystane approached us and smiled as he took the masked woman into his arms and kissed her soft lips in front of her own father.

Then Trystane removed the mask and revealed that this girl was none other than Myrcella Baratheon, the Princess of Dorne by right of marriage. She was both daughter and niece to King Jamie and all were well aware of the fact by now. She didn’t even move to cover her small, but perky breasts from Jamie’s gaze, nor her delectable buttocks, for that matter. She only smiled at Jamie while I playfully smacked her tush and pinched Margaery’s to boot.

“My darling husband! You definitely know your way around a girl’s flesh, don’t you?” Margaery wrinkled her nose as we kissed in full view of Jamie, of the House Lannister, First of His Name.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.