Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 30

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“Lady Brienne of Tarth, I believe?” I asked the female warrior, who frankly wished to be a knight rather than a lady, “this is your squire, Podrick Payne, I believe.”

“Indeed. I am Brienne of Tarth, but I am no lady. This is indeed Podrick Payne, my squire. To whom am I speaking, precisely?” the tall blonde giant asked me now.

“To Ser Roger Waters, Lord of the Whispers, Lord Commander of the City Watch of King’s Landing, and Knight Inquisitor of the Realm. You might wonder what such a celebrated member of the Small Council of Westeros is doing mere leagues from Winterfell, near the seat of House Stark, a house even now arguably in defiance of the Iron Throne. Well, I have my reasons and they will become apparent in the fullness of time.

“Meanwhile, kneel, my lady. I have a boon to bestow upon you, which shall require that you receive it on your knees,” I instructed Brienne, even glamoring her a little to ensure her cooperation.

“My lord,” Brienne answered as she knelt.

“Do you swear to uphold justice, protect the weak, and keep the peace?” I demanded of Brienne.

“I do so swear, by the old gods and the new,” Brienne replied with an obvious lump in her throat.

“Then arise, for I dub thee knight. Arise, Ser Brienne of Tarth. Now, good Podrick Payne is a true squire of a true knight!” I proclaimed, causing her to beam with pride at her new status, “now, you must with come with you to Winterfell and offer your services once more to Lady Sansa Stark and her brother, Lord Rickon Stark.”

At that point, I clicked my remote thrice and we appeared in Winterfell, whereupon, Ser Brienne knelt before Lady Sansa, presenting her with Oathkeeper. This was the sword gifted to her by Ser Jamie Lannister, of course. I didn’t stay to await the results. I could guess by now that Sansa would accept the submission, though I could also tell that she saw me and craved my continued presence as I disappeared. Now, of course, she would know my true name, thanks to Ser Brienne, not that I minded. It was only a matter of time before my visits to the North and elsewhere became known.

The fact that Lord Edmure Tully saw me could endanger me as well, but as it turned out, that was the least of my problems. Right then, I felt real peril to more than a few of those in my care and I rushed back to King’s Landing. I was back just in time to witness the slaughter of King Tommen, Ser Loras Tyrell, Ser Kevan Lannister, and Lady Olenna Tyrell by Ser Gregor Clegane, the Mountain, in the throne room, much to everyone’s astonishment. I drew my shotgun and fired upon the Mountain, bringing him down at last.

Not even a freakish zombie giant kept alive by the likes of Qyburn could survive buckshot, as it turned out. Nor could he endure being beheaded with my cutlass. I picked up the head of Ser Gregor Clegane and raised it in the presence of Qyburn before I cut the Grand Maester down with my blade as well. With two swift strokes, I had put an end to the last real legacy of Cersei’s machinations. I led the way out of the throne room and saw the head of the High Sparrow next to where I planted those of Ser Gregor and Qyburn.

That was when I heard a shout and returned to the throne room, where I saw Ser Jamie Lannister walk toward the Iron Throne. He then actually pulled off his white cloak and sat upon the Iron Throne. The meaning was clear. Ser Jamie, the Kingslayer, as the strongest leader left of the ruling faction, had just seized power. He had claimed, as uncle of the late King and closest surviving male relative, the birthright to rule Westeros in his own name.

“All bend the knee to Jamie, of House Lannister, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm. Long may he reign!” I heard Lord Randyll Tarly shout, realizing that the Lord of Hornhill had acted to secure his position on the Small Council and strengthen House Tarly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.