Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 26

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

Awake for a new evening, I now made my way to the Street of Steel and went after my newest target. Gendry, bastard son of Robert Baratheon, that was the boy in question. Sure enough, he was just done at the tavern, earning a few extra coppers by beating up troublemakers for the tavern keeper in question. He also earned a free supper and some ale by his acts, though there was a considerably higher cost to the ale for now due to the destruction of so much by the Sparrows.

“Gendry, look into my eyes. Come with me. I’m taking you somewhere ... else, away from the dangers of living in the capital where your father’s murderers reign. Follow me,” I led Gendry out to an alley where I could move him out of King’s Landing.

I clicked thrice as usual and brought Gendry with me ... and my ladies, inside Storm’s End. The guards there, such as there were, proved to be a little bored and disenchanted, of course. The news about Renly’s death, followed by Stannis’s more recently, as well as the Lannisters all imposing their will on the various great houses of Westeros, had a real dampening effect on morale.

“Guards, look at me ... this is your rightful lord, Gendry, bastard son of Robert, of the House Baratheon, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm! Acclaim him and award him control of this holdfast, this castle, this keep! Long may he reign! Raise the banners of the Stag under the words of your liege’s House, House Baratheon, which are,” I began to say.

“Ours the Fury!” the guards shouted back at me and lifted Gendry, clearly believing me about his heritage, at least partly due to the glamor.

“Hail, Gendry! Gendry Baratheon, Lord of Storm’s End and Lord Paramount of the Stormlands!” the men raised their swords and acclaimed their new liege lord as proper soldiers should.

“Come, lad, let’s get you properly bedded by my girls here!” I led the way to the master’s chamber while the Lannister puppet serving as castellan was put to death.

Yeah, I took part, too, of course, bedding a chambermaid of the keep while my vampires had their way with Gendry ... Justen and Damon also enjoyed a chambermaid of their own. We also shared blood with these mortals to help enhance my sway over them. The young wench clearly enjoyed tasting my blood as well as being fed upon by me. It was also vital that I shared my blood with Gendry and tasted his.

No, I didn’t fuck him. But we built the beginnings of a new bond between us. Gendry was now another puppet to hand. It was a very useful step in the right direction, making the Stormlands another link in my chain with which I would strangle House Lannister and its power for good. As for Gendry himself, he would never have to return to his old smithy, would he?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.