Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 24

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

Sure enough, I walked in on an orgy in a wide open space, with Maryann the Maenad sure enough leading so much of the town in the festivities. Indeed, their eyes were black orbs with no irises or anything of the sort, as they mindlessly humped each other in the grass and against the rocks, even on tree stumps. I would have enjoyed it more if it was just wanton debauchery, no human sacrifice or the like happening.

“Well, well, well, what have we here ... an unwanted guest!” Maryann confronted me directly while her minions followed her to face me.

“You cannot harm me, Maenad, and you know it,” I reminded her.

“Yes, you vile creature of darkness and night, but nor can you harm me and you know it, too. So, let’s cut the crap, shall we? You want rid of me, but that won’t be so easy. This town is big enough for a vampire or two ... or even a nest and a Maenad like me. You’ll see. Just don’t get in the way of my plans and I’ll be gone before you know it. Trust me. Scout’s honor,” Maryann winked at me.

“I see. Well, we’ll see, at any rate. The last I knew, your plans included killing Sam Merlotte and that I can’t allow. Oh, don’t get me wrong. I enjoy watching your little ... nocturnal celebrations, for the most part. Other than the grisly murders, of course. Daphne Landry is no great loss, being the hopeless tool that she is, but Sam Merlotte is a fine and decent man, whatever his faults. And Miss Jeannette is a con woman, yes, but doesn’t deserve to die,” I asserted now, ignoring the whole “scout’s honor” nonsense from someone who was never a scout.

“Oh, surely, we can work out a deal, Count Whatever! We’re no different, you and me. I combine sex and death, same as you. Eros and thanatos, both equally vital principles of the world and the Cosmos. You say that Sam Merlotte is a good man and you’re willing to go to bat for him, but surely you could find ... substitutes, my lord. Yes, I’ve lived a long time and I know an elitist, blue-blooded aristocrat when I meet him,” Maryann guessed partly wrong, partly right.

I was in no mood to correct her on that point, of course. It was highly useful to have her think of me as a lord, after all. Which I was, but only in Westeros. Which thought brought to mind my solution. Yes, of course! I would grab unworthy folks from Westeros and serve them up to Maryann Forrester, keep her from chasing Sam Merlotte. She would get her sacrifices, guilty men and women would pay for their crimes, Sam Merlotte would be safe, and the orgies could continue in all of their pure heathen glory.

“How about ... I find some ... alternatives for you? Criminals, scum, that sort. The sort that would be no great loss to the world. Surely, you could make do with those, at least for an uneasy truce that will last until you and Sam get your ... issues from the past resolved. Or until your final battle. Something like that,” I proposed to Maryann, making her smile.

“I like your style. Now, why don’t you go ahead and fuck Daphne here, even if she is ‘no great loss,’ as you say. You might find that she has some ... redeeming virtues, even if she would have to pay the price if she failed to serve me properly. Daphne, you know what to do,” Maryann instructed the shifter, who helped Eggs carve up another victim for this rite.

Without missing a beat, Daphne bent over a big boulder and spread her cheeks for me. I took the hint and eased my cock up her asshole, know that she would now be so ecstatic as to quite definitely welcome some butt sex. I had wanted to pound Ashley Jones in the tush for some time since I watched her in True Blood. Now I would settle for the character that resembled her and that she played in the series.

Daphne didn’t hesitate to take it deeper inside her brown-eye, but even as wild as this night was, I never expected her to go ass-to-mouth as she immediately did. She winked at me as if completely not resenting my previous diss of her while I fucked her throat. Then she guided me into her twat and I fucked her for several strokes, raw dogging her like the bitch in heat that she was.

I kept going “round the world” for plenty of strokes each as Daphne eagerly moved her hips and buns to accommodate my wishes, every thrust bringing me closer to the brink. I yanked her hair as she took it balls deep and let me bottom out inside her delectable holes. She pushed back robustly, hungrily, as I used her pussy and ass. She was surprisingly tight for someone who clearly got around, but then I reminded myself that “tightness” was no indicator of sexual activity or the lack thereof.

Finally, of course, I erupted inside Daphne’s twat rather than her bum, much to my relief. That was when she sprung the real shocker on me. Turning around, she pointed to her belly and winked at me. As I eased into Tara, fresh from her romp with Eggs, I heard words that would definitely arouse me even more.

“I’m fertile ... and vampire or not, you just knocked me up,” Daphne told me huskily.

“It’s true ... and you’re about to impregnate Tara, too. Thank the Ring for that. Also, Margaery Tyrell is pregnant to you. Vivien and Violet Harmon, however, are both pregnant to Ben, just as you hoped. As for Maryann here, I like what you have in mind ... some villains can be offered up to Maryann to satisfy her bloodlust. She will still have to perish in the end, though,” Calliope told me now, standing in the middle of everyone.

“Who is this?” Maryann asked me now.

“I am Calliope, the Muse. An actual Greek Goddess, such as one that you seek to summon. And I know who and what you are, Maenad. Don’t forget your place. Rest assured, your pact with Roger Waters here is a wise move on your part. I doubt that it will last, though. Sooner or later, you will break your word and bring about your own demise, I suspect,” Calliope now warned the Maenad.

“You ... consort with the Gods? I shall mark you very closely, Roger Waters. And it appears that you have powers that most of your kind lack. I wonder if you can walk in daylight, too,” Maryann asked me as Calliope vanished.

Meanwhile, I spilled my seed inside Tara Thornton, knowing full well that she was about to conceive my spawn. That should definitely have an impact on the True Blood universe, given that Tara wouldn’t be able to explain such a pregnancy. Tara hadn’t been jailed or moved in with Maryann, but she ended up rutting with Eggs after all, just like the rest of the town was with each other.

Smirking, I walked behind Arlene just after Terry Bellefleur finished inside her and slid my cock into her twat next. There was no way that I would deny myself the chance to partake of such a wild orgy at least once, after all. I drove deeper and deeper inside Arlene, banging the feisty ginger, giving me another cause to smirk whenever we met again. Perhaps I would knock her up, too. This reminded me to make sure to keep Terry alive if possible. He should get a chance to put a bun in Arlene’s oven ... and others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.