Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 23

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

I was in the middle of rotating from Violet Harmon’s ass to Vivien’s, swapping with Ben, making both ladies cream themselves from the constant anal stimulation. Suddenly, I saw him there. Tate Langdon. He was right there and he wasn’t alone. Moira O’Hara stood there with him, watching us. I smirked and just kept at it while watching them watch us. If he didn’t like seeing me fuck his crush (or crushes?), too fucking bad. It wasn’t as if I could impregnate Violet or Vivien and certainly not through sodomy.

In any case, it was worthwhile. Violet had an even nicer ass than her mother, not that Vivien was any slouch in the booty department. Violet was tight back there and her delectable bottom was on full display for my viewing pleasure. Even so, to last longer and mix things up, I swapped again, sliding back into Vivien in front of Tate and Moira, while Ben enjoyed his own daughter’s butt again. If she minded the incest, she could have fooled me, of course.

This kept up for several dozen more minutes, going back and forth, letting Ben bugger whichever lady I withdrew from each time. I winked at Moira as I rammed deeper and harder inside each Harmon girl, indulging in the pure bliss that was anal intercourse with each of them. It was a damned good experience all around, sticking my prick inside their bottoms, pronging each of them with mighty strokes.

As the ladies creamed themselves and I returned to Violet’s ass one last time for that night, I pulled both ladies in for a deep tongue kiss to shower them with affection. Ben then shuddered as he spent himself inside his wife and I flooded his daughter’s bowels. I pulled them in for yet another soul kiss and so did he now, not wishing them to believe that his love for them was any weaker than mine. They were lovely ladies, after all, and I liked them a lot better now that they were liberated from their silly scruples and nasty jealousies. They were still themselves, just a better version of that.

“Suck me well, Violet. Suck Ben eagerly, Vivien. And then switch. Taste each other’s ass as well as your own on our cocks. Good work, ladies. I’m very proud of you, my sweet girls. And then lick each other’s butts as you both crave to do. Well done, well done indeed! Damn, Vivien, really going for it with Violet’s yummy crack there, aren’t you? Kiss me again and let me taste her tush on your tongue! So, that’s how it tastes with all of that jizz back there, my dears!” I chuckled as we men made out with the ladies and they frequently rimmed each other.

Tate looked mutinous, and as soon as the ladies departed the room to shower together, Ben went down to the kitchen for some reason ... and Tate confronted me. He punched me, hard, no less, right in the jaw. I slammed into him with my own right hook and he fell backward for a bit. He jumped on me and I bit him. Yes, I bit a ghost, and shockingly, it didn’t just go through him. It drew blood. He screamed and lunged at me before I blocked him and he hit the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.