Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 12

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

I knocked a few times before Jason answered the door, with Justen and Damon in tow, along with the ladies. Their presence certainly got the attention of the young road crew boss. He was a man with a reputation for womanizing, after all. Even with Amy Burley in his presence, and I knew for a fact that they spent more time using V than having sex, if they even got around to that yet, it would be very tough for him to ignore that many lovely girls.

“Jason, Amy, invite me in,” I glamored the couple, who gladly permitted their mentor to enter their humble abode.

“Come on in,” Jason grinned, especially seeing the ladies.

“Now, Amy, don’t worry about the other women here. One of them is pregnant and none of them are a threat to your relationship with Jason. Ladies, don’t worry about Amy, either. She is no threat to your relationship with me. Jason, don’t worry about the other men, including me. We’re no threat to your relationship with Amy. Just relax and let go of jealousy, all of you. In fact, that was your first lesson in my instruction to you. Jealousy is fear and fear is the mind-killer,” I told both of them all in a way that sounded very profound as well as made them feel grateful.

“Wow ... that’s ... deep, man!” Amy had a very impressed look as she said that and Jason looked very affected by what I said, too.

“Yeah, dude, that’s pretty cool!” Jason agreed with his new girlfriend.

The truth was that both of them really needed the V by now. They were pretty desperate. I grinned as I bit myself and grabbed two shot glasses to put my blood into both of them. I then got out more glasses.

“Justen, Damon, give some of your blood to each of these ladies. Let us not deny them the benefit of our blood. Emely, listen, this is your home now. You’ll stay with Jason and Amy. I am a vampire. Regardless of who is the actual father of your baby, I think that we can agree that a vampire would not make the best of fathers in the human sense. The other world that I visit a lot isn’t the best in which to have a baby, anyway. The medicine there is much more primitive.

“The three of you are now a ... throuple, for lack of a better word. This is no threat to your relationship, to have Emely here with you, so I told the truth earlier. In fact, I always tell the truth, for whatever I say is always true. The three of you will have regular sex with each other, both during and after this pregnancy, okay?

“Emely, you and your baby need stability, and having both a boyfriend and girlfriend like Jason and Amy will help greatly with that. I love you and this baby far too much to put you and it in harm’s way like they will be soon enough. I will supply all three of you with regular amounts of V, but you must in turn do as you’re told, follow my guidance and wisdom, you see?

“Now, Jason and Amy, you need to make this a home where Emely’s baby can be safe. Don’t invite any vampires in here unless they accompany me, for any reason at all. Don’t go seeking V in your usual locations. Wait for the V that I will bring you, okay? This is a lot better way of life than what she’s used to, my friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.