Three Clicks to Another World - Cover

Three Clicks to Another World

Copyright© 2019 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 11

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A fan truly disgusted with a certain TV series gets a chance to fix the problems in said show, with the help of two Greek goddesses, the Muses.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   War   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Magic   Vampires   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Cannibalism   Caution   Politics   Prostitution   Royalty   Violence  

“So, who gets turned now and are we using the same hole?” Eddie Fournier asked me now.

“Same hole and I would say that it’s Damon’s turn, and Justen’s to turn him. Justen, time to become a Maker,” I instructed Justen, who nodded as Damon knelt nervously and bared his neck.

It didn’t take too long and the deed was done, at which point I clicked thrice and put myself in Dorne, particularly in Sunspear earlier at night. Why cut short my time when I could buy more for myself simply by moving into another universe? I knew when I wanted to arrive, anyway, and I did so. I had to find Ellaria Sand first and put an end to her evil, fiendish plot. I also had to glamor a guard into inviting me in and giving me his keys, at which point I freed Bronn from his cell.

I was alone this time, as Bronn went his way and I didn’t bother him yet, but it didn’t matter. I moved quickly in the shadows, listening for voices, and it didn’t take as long as I feared. Ellaria was busy speaking to someone else, I could hear who, but she wasn’t alone. Her voice was lower, but now that I was a vampire, I could hear far better than usual. I always moved with incredible speed right up behind her, and then seized her by the waist.

Ellaria turned around in alarm, while her companion, a rather bald, fat fellow, scurried away. He didn’t look at all Dornish, not even from behind. She was about to scream, but I covered her mouth just before tilting her neck and sinking my fangs into her jugular vein. She struggled for a little bit, but she had no control over the situation, and the more I drank of her blood, the weaker she got. I could hear her heartbeat slowing ... until it stopped and I knew that she was dead. I had killed Ellaria Sand.

I then made my way to the chambers of Trystane Martell, the heir to Dorne. I had a plan, and only so much time to carry it out. I knocked on the doors just loudly enough to get the prince’s attention and when he answered, I acted swiftly.

“You want to invite me into your chambers and learn of my secret powers that can help you rule Dorne when your time comes,” I glamored the young prince, who quickly let me into his own bedchamber.

“What are these ... secret powers, sir?” Trystane asked me, just before I bit myself and offered him my blood.

“Drink of me, prince. You will become much stronger for it,” I encouraged the Dornish prince, who quickly succumbed to temptation and received his first ever taste of vampire blood.

“Attaboy. Now, where is Myrcella, your intended? Where are her chambers? Lead me to them. We do not have much time,” I encouraged the youth, who didn’t object and soon guided me right where I needed to go.

“Excellent, now convince her to open her door. Trust me, this is for the best,” I instructed a still glamored Trystane, who put up little resistance yet.

Myrcella soon answered the door and I told her, “Invite me in, my dove.”

She didn’t even wait for me to finish speaking before she let me inside, especially with Trystane in my company. I then shut the door behind us, bit myself again, and offered Myrcella a taste. Trystane nodded, urging her to go for it.

“It is great, my love. You will feel better than you ever have in your life!” he assured his betrothed, persuading her to drink as well.

With that, just like that, I got both Trystane Martell and Myrcella Baratheon hooked on V, vampire blood. The first such addicts in all of Westeros. What followed wasn’t too difficult to fathom. I began undressing in front of them and they disrobed themselves as well. Trystane and I both started kissing Myrcella’s lovely pale face and stroking her luscious blonde curls.

Within minutes I had her lying on her belly, her buttocks in the air as I oiled up her bottom and entered it from behind. Trystane was already on his back and found himself impaling her slick and juicy twat, her maidenhead ripped before she knew it or even noticed in her drug-induced blur, from below. She couldn’t have felt any pain like that, as he and I shared her at last. She lost two virginities at once and Trystane rid himself of at least one now, much to everyone’s satisfaction.

This kept up for the better part of an hour or so, my cock exploring Myrcella’s maiden bottom, ravaging her to my heart’s content ... and hers. I could tell that the vampire blood had lowered her inhibitions and allowed her to fully relax and enjoy her first ever act of buggery. It also allowed her to give herself fully to Trystane, yielding her maidenhood at last, well before marriage. There would be no going back now. The two of them were not merely intended and in love, but active lovers and that couldn’t simply go back to the formal courtship process anymore.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.