2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch - Cover

2- It Is Not Cheating if You Watch

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A hot Mom with a secret porn addiction has a very public meltdown in a water park. She and her husband become the subject of endless Internet Memes and national humiliation. The husband loses his job and with the notoriety cannot find another. The MILF decides to become a webcam whore with her son's girlfriend and her family. Sequel to "Do you have a Big Dick? Why Not?"

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Pregnancy   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Water Sports   BBW   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting   Prostitution  

“Ha-ha, well I think an hour is a good way to get my feet wet,” I answered their joke in my non-sexy mom voice. It helped my nervousness to add a little levity to the situation. I had seen these girls on Webcam for hours, but now here they were larger than life in their element, and it was intimidating to join them.

“Chicken,” Hayden dared me to actually do it. Waverly squawked and flapped her elbows like they were wings. I noticed now that Hayden was squatting over a toilet plunger and fucking her ass up and down on top of it while she squatted with her mom. I wasn’t sure if Waverly was self-hazing at all.

“You won’t know if you can do six weeks until you do six weeks,” Betty said she’d do it with me if I would.

“You would not?” I smiled.

“Shit, if I could do longer I would. I am afraid your son’s dick bone would fall off if he had to put up with us longer than six weeks,” Betty chuckled playfully.

“You wouldn’t want me to stay here for six weeks,” I knew they were joking and this was roleplaying so I played along. It was actually fun to ad-lib and talk like our characters.

“We could come live with you,” Betty smiled playfully and pointed out her door lock was busted, and they didn’t have any house keys anymore anyway. “The car never ran right anyway. We’d just pack our fucking dildos and come live at your place,” Betty said.

“Yeah, that would be nice. I could make us big Turkey dinners,” I joked. I knew that Betty had been jealous that I made turkey dinner for her daughter and thought it was extremely extravagant.

“Yeah, but you would be eating oats off the floor three times a day after you made it,” Betty reminded me.

That did sound strangely hot. I don’t know why, but I found it to be a very erotic scenario to be fed like a pet on the ground and timed. I loved watching the girls crawl like dogs around their house. Sometimes they would even put on puppy masks, and a put a rubber dog tail in one of their asses and make that girl sniff, fetch, sit up and beg and do tricks for the amusement of the chat room.

I noticed that after my beaver was shaved, there was an elasticity to my pussy lips that was very hot. I could hit my pussy lips with my hand, and they would flap together and jiggle with a springy quality. They were fat and puffy from the shaving. I was kind of fascinated with them, but Justin told me to stop playing with myself because it was time for my punishment for taking longer than 2 minutes to bring the rules back. I hadn’t been spanked since I was a little girl and I never spanked my own kids. I didn’t believe it was necessary back then.

I knew the spanking was necessary today and I was excited to actually see what it felt like. It would be something I would never forget as long as I live.

Naturally, I had seen lots of spanking videos and porn when I was behind the computer screen. Stefan had categorized his porn into bookmark folders with sub-folders, but Spanking was at the top, so it was one of the first things I had seen. There was a woman on YouTube who went by Red Backdoor who made Vlogs about spanking and the benefits in terms of endorphins and intimacy. However, I liked the ones that were humiliating and were for punishment. My best friend Marlene spanked her daughter Victoria in front of us yesterday at the Water Park in the women’s dressing room. It had been Betty’s idea, and I nearly creamed myself watching. I had to stand there pretending that I disapproved, but I wanted desperately to find out how it felt to get a rosy-red bottom.

I was about to get my chance. Justin told me to stand up and touch my toes. I looked at him like he couldn’t be serious. I wasn’t that limber. “I’ll try Sir,” I said as I stood up and put my hands on my thighs and stuck my ass out.

“There is no try, only do!” Justin said in a corny Yoda voice. It didn’t make him seem very intense and powerful. I started to wonder if I should have just put an ad on the Internet for a real BDSM Master. A guy who knows what is he doing. I’d have to wonder what his limits and boundaries are and hope they were the same as mine though.

Once Justin spanked my ass the first time with the paddle, I was impressed. It stung immediately, and the initial shock of having a blunt wooden paddle come down hard on my ass was more a bruise to my ego than to my buttocks. I didn’t expect him to be able to hit so hard and so quickly. He is rather skinny. I had watched Justin on Webcam spanking the girls and wondered if they were pretending to squeal and squirm or if he was really giving them a good swat. I can vouch that he was giving them a good swat once he learned how from Betty!

“One sir, thank you, may I have another” I knew that was the mantra that you are supposed to say when you get a spanking. You are supposed to count. You are supposed to thank the person who delivers your discipline to show you appreciate them taking the time to teach you a lesson. You are supposed to ask for an additional spanking and make yourself available for it without hiding your body.

“You can, but you have to move your hands out of the way first,” Justin moved my hands from behind my ass. I had instinctively moved them to protect my butt from a future swat.

“Sorry, Master Justin,” I didn’t want to say this was my first spanking ever and seem like a total noob. It would seem even more humiliating.

“Is this your first spanking?” he asked me and spanked my ass once I reset my position.

“Two, sir, thank you, may I have another!” I clenched my teeth as I felt this one slice into my ass a lot harder than the last. “No Master Justin, I was spanked when I was a little girl,” I admitted. I could see out of my peripheral vision that the chat room was going crazy and making suggestions about affirmation questions he should ask me next. The affirmation part of this exercise is that Justin can ask me anything, and I have to answer honestly, completely, and very explicitly. I enjoyed watching other people do it, but now I was afraid he’d ask some hard questions.

“Do you like it?” Justin asked as he spanked me again.

I will dispense with the counting but suffice to say that the next one hurt worse than the last.

“No, sir,” was my short answer because it was the truth.

“Not good enough, slut. You have to tell me why you don’t like it,” Justin made me count that one over.

“No sir, I don’t like it because it hurts, but I accept it because I failed to return in the time allotted and I am on restriction,” I answered more carefully. I noticed he had called me a slut. That sounded so strange coming from him. I’ve never been called slut to my face even by Marlene as a joke.

“Why are you on restriction?” he asked. I wished he had had not because I had to explain that I had volunteered for it.

“I asked for restriction because of my porn addiction. I was watching you on Webcam on your father’s account, and I made you perform private shows without telling you it was me. I am sorry about that, Sir.”

“Do you think this makes us even?” he asked me. That was a good question. I asked Justin when we were outside if he wanted to get even and he said he didn’t and there was nothing to forgive. Now he was asking me if being on restriction made us even.

“No, Master Justin, I do not. What I did was weird, creepy, and wrong. You are actually doing me a favor by correcting my behavior, so that isn’t making us even at all,” I answered. He was doing me a favor. It was something Stefan would be incapable of doing, and I didn’t want a stranger to do for me. I think I would have preferred Betty but he was doing an excellent job of it and I knew it was uncomfortable for him.

“You aren’t going to hold against me anything I do to you during correction?” he asked. Again, that was a fair question. I am not a vindictive person by nature, but I definitely don’t forgive easily (even myself). He had every right to wonder if there would be retaliation later tonight.

“Absolutely not, Sir” I assured him that what happened on restriction would not carry over into real life.

“So if it does then can I put you back on restriction?” he asked.

It stopped feeling like I was talking to my son at this point. I don’t know if it was the endorphin rush as a warm tingle spread across my buttocks after each stroke of the paddle or just that the Justin I knew didn’t ask questions like this of his mother or any adult. The last few years he seldom ever spoke to me, and if he did, it was about video games that I had no interest in hearing about. If I talked to him, it was to ask him to take out the trash or to do something for Brandon or Anna for me. These questions seemed to be coming from someone or somewhere else.

I knew he had the chatroom to read from, but the way he was rapid-fire spitting out follow up questions was really remarkable to me. The reason this one, in particular, was remarkable was the phrase ‘put me back on restriction.’ He had never placed me on restriction.

“I placed myself on restriction for what I did to you Sir, and I would place myself on restriction again for violating our pinky swear,” I reminded him of the pinky swear we made outside.

“Ah, how cute! They pinky, swore!” Waverly chuckled sarcastically. She was playing with herself with her sister as they watched my spanking. I glared at her, and my nostrils flared. A long strand of my pussy juice was dripping out of my pussy and hanging down like a spider’s web. Waverly reached out with her finger and flicked it like it was a snot bubble.

“Eyes straight ahead, cunt,” Justin said. He didn’t hesitate when he called me a cunt. Hearing him say that word much less say it TO me felt more painful than his hardest spank to date, and yet at the same time, it was spot on right for what we were doing. I looked straight ahead.

We were already up to about fifteen swats at this point, and my butt really hurt and felt swollen, and my back hurt from holding this position.

“Do you think you know what is best for you?” he asked.

“Yes sir, I do,” I told him truthfully.

“Yet, you snuck on to the computer with Dad’s account and watched me on Webcam? Was that what was best for you? If I catch you doing it again, shouldn’t I be able to put you on restriction since that is best for you?” he asked.

“If I do it again I’ll go on restriction voluntarily, Sir,” I said.

He accepted my answer. I was just playing like he was my Master. I didn’t really want him to be in charge of me, and I hoped he knew that. This was all for the Webcam but also so that I could experience it before I decided if I wanted to be a webcam slut like Betty and earn an income with it. I could do it while the kids were at school and until Stefan got a job, it might even pay some of our bills.

Once we got to the count of 20 swats, he put me over his knee. I was grateful at that point to stop bending over, but now I had the uncomfortable realization that my belly was touching my son’s boner, and I could feel his jizz dripping on my belly button. I also realized that my nipples were touching his skin as well, and the sensation was making me wet. I was ready to stand back up because my entire person felt creepy down to my very soul about this. It definitely felt like we were crossing a line that could not be easily uncrossed or forgotten. I would have to apologize to Justin about this later.

“You have a pretty butt, do you know that?” he asked me as he began my spanking over his knee.

“Twenty-one Sir, thank you for the compliment and the spanking! May I have another,” I said. I didn’t know what my asshole actually looked like before. I assumed it was just this black hole. He saw me look over my shoulder at the web camera that was giving the audience a look at my ass being spanked, and he reached down and spread my ass cheeks.

I could see very clearly a pink, puffed out asshole and it winked at me. It was mine! Oh my god, he could see my actual asshole, and so could the entire Internet. It was done now. I had already been exposed nude in pixilation to the nation in the news, and I am sure a lot of news guys had seen the raw footage. However, now people could look not just at my bare pussy and ass crack but right up inside of me. I was petrified with humiliation, and yet at the same time, my pussy was dripping wet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.