Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 8: Mom

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Mom - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

Sandy left to see her father with Randy stuck behind due to an illness that his mom determined was just a stomach bug. He’d be ok in a few days but would have to stay at home as it could be the Norovirus, very contagious, but usually not serious unless you were the one that had it. Then you felt like it’s the worst thing ever.

But a couple days in, Randy was settled enough that he could sleep. His mom stayed close, taking care of him. Since she had no job at the moment and they had the $10,000 check from their father (finally!) she could stay with him. Sandy was off to see this apparently born again or come to his senses again, father. So mom spent all her time comforting her son.

She had had a long, quiet, and thoughtful talk with Sandy and Randy about the events of a few weeks back. She had been avoiding even thinking about it, about Sandy and Randy becoming sexual partners, lovers, about her and Randy that night together making love when she was so vulnerable. Her son! She shocked herself, yet she also felt so much closer to him now. Having him in her bed, in her arms, inside her, was, she had to admit to herself, one of the best things she had since the divorce.

She blushed at even bringing up those thoughts, particularly while sitting with Randy as he pressed through his illness. She would kiss him on his forehead, making sure to avoid much other close contact, just in case. Norwalk was really contagious.

She wondered how Sandy was doing those first few days with her father. She had received multiple texts from her describing how wonderful it was there, a tinge of jealousy following. Though Sandy never said a word about what had been happening between her and her father. Good thing as her mom would have shot him.

A day later, Randy was finally up and about. He was back to being the quiet, caring young man he had been. But, yes, then his mom came down sick ... it was that nasty Norwalk. He hoped he was immune now, but really didn’t care, as it was now his turn to take care of her. And that he did.

The first night it struck her, she threw up in the bathroom and slipped and fell. Randy heard her and came running in. She was in just a slip, now soiled. She didn’t even have her underwear on as she had just taken them off as she got to the toilet. It was a bit of a mess. She was a bit of a mess. Without missing a beat, he helped her back onto the toilet. Then cleaned up the floor and had her remove her soiled slip, him trying to stay calm and collected (and from throwing up from the smell) as he washed her face, her hands, and feet.

“Mom, I need to get you into the shower. I’m finding ‘stuff’ all over you.”

She laughed weakly at him and her predicament. “Well, ah, I guess you’ve seen me before. I can’t be any more embarrassed now. I’m afraid you’ll have to help me. By the way, look at yourself.”

He then noticed that his pajamas were soiled from cleaning up her accident, but he ignored it at the moment. He turned on the warm water and helped his now naked and sickly mother into the shower. Without hesitating, he climbed in with her, pajamas and all, and started washing her arms and legs off.

She looked down at him as he bent over and smiled weakly at him.

“You look like a drowned rat now.”

His pajamas were utterly soaked and clinging to him. He didn’t have any underwear on like Sandy had ‘taught’ him, so was rather obviously visible. He blushed and tried to adjust himself, and though his mind continued to focus on helping his mom wash, his own body was making it plain that he was in the shower with his naked mother, touching her calves, thighs, buttocks, stomach, arms, and hands as he helped wash her.

This shower brought back memories of the first night with his sister as they washed themselves and did other things. He had a sudden urge to pee, but he held it back.

She couldn’t help but see his erection, and even in her state of illness, she had to laugh, not at him; he was a gentleman about it but at their situation.

She saw his eyes focus their attention on her nether region. It elicited her thoughts on that night with him. She couldn’t deny and didn’t deny to him or Sandy that though it was not appropriate behavior, under the circumstances, she had to accept that it happened and that, at the time, she needed it and loved him for being there for her.

During those discussions, when it came to what happened between Sandy and Randy, their falling in love and their making love, she accepted that as her own fault, and they had to convince her not to blame herself. It just happened. They were always very close as twin brother and sister. She accepted it since she couldn’t ignore it or refuse it, and most of all didn’t want to push her children away from her.

She did have to make some quick decisions, even if they were rather hard. First, she was only 30 and no longer on the pill after the divorce, thus had no choice but to use the morning-after pill, just in case. That hit her harder than the actual fact of making love to her son and her son and daughter making love with each other. This led to the second decision. Sandy told her that her ‘period’ was not real, but instead was her first time, their first time making love.

Mom had to think about that one; her daughter lost her virginity to her son, incest. Mom knew, though, that it wouldn’t be long before her daughter would be fertile and incestual or not; she didn’t want her daughter to become pregnant before she was emotionally ready. Mom might or might not be able to stop her daughter having sex, but she could control pregnancy with something as simple as an IUD. (The Pill was not a good idea for a young girl. Too easy to forget or be ineffective, not to mention the hormones.)

In the end, after Sandy and Randy talked long about it to her, Mom felt that their love was a better experience for her daughter than in the back of some car with a quick wham bam guy...

Actually, this made it easier to accept what she and Randy had done that one night. She loved Randy and felt closer to him during and afterward, just as Sandy must have felt.

Now here they were, Mom naked (and sick) and Randy soaked in PJs washing her in the shower. She turned towards him and hugged him, wet pajamas and all.

“I love you, mom.” He said.

“I love you too, my son.” She said weakly.

He helped her get out of the shower, but he had to stay in it as he was soaking wet and dripping in his pajamas.

“Ok, son, I’ve seen you before and obviously you have seen me. Get those wet things off and let’s dry off. I may be back in here very shortly!”

He peeled off his wet things. She handed him an extra towel. Afterward, he helped her back to bed. She still a bit weak and shaking some in the cool room. He kissed her forehead and turned to leave.

“Don’t leave.” She surprised him and surprised herself.

She was exhausted from the illness but really didn’t want to be alone. He didn’t hesitate. He returned and slid under the covers with her, both still naked. She had already reconciled it in her head what had previously happened. It wasn’t just for sex; it was for love, for a deep, tender, caring love. She wasn’t going to ‘do’ him, not in the state she was in. She just needed his warmth and love by her side, too lonely otherwise.

Randy didn’t hesitate. He was unconditional with his love of his sister as well as with his mom. He didn’t think along with the sexual or incestual terms. He only thought of the love between them was being shown in many different forms. Sex was just the physical manifestation of that love as far as he was concerned.

He hugged his mom. They fell asleep, arm in arm.


Early the next morning, Mom was rushing to the bathroom ... again. Randy barely moved. After some more rough time, she returned to bed, this time stopping to get new pajamas as she realized the two of them had crashed last night still naked. She was too worn out to do much more than that and to fall back in bed. Not even enough energy to get underwear for Randy. She just let him sleep as is.

A couple hours later, Randy wakes up hungry. Disoriented, thinking he was back in his bed and Sandy was snuggled with him, he reached over to cuddle up, nibble on her ear, and whispers his love to her. She turns over to face him, smiling but still mostly asleep, he kisses her right on the lips as his morning woody snuggles up to her belly. Suddenly he realizes its Mom, not Sandy in his bed ... no he is in Mom’s bed, and he is naked! Then he remembers the night and all that had happened. He slowly pulls away not wishing to wake her, but too late. Mom sleepily opens her eyes, and lazily smiles at him.

“Well, good morning, my sweet son. Thank you for your, ah, interest. You sure know how to please the women in your life. And I love you too.”

Blushing, he gets out of bed, “Oh, I’m sorry, I, ah...”

“Don’t be foolish, son; I know that you were thinking of someone else. That you were expecting your sister to be beside you instead of me.”

“Ah, I ... sorry mom, I didn’t mean to...” as he kept stumbling over what to say.

“Don’t worry, I love you even if we have a rather mixed up lifestyle now. I know that you are IN LOVE with Sandy. And know that I love you too, as a mom, and I guess, well, a rather bit more, but you might want to put on some clothes. What would the neighbors think?” She quietly laughed.

Randy then realized that he had been standing there facing his mother, stark naked, pecker at attention. He put his hands down to cover himself and started to turn.

“Silly, too late, I’ve seen you now ... among other things. But since you make such a good nurse and bed warmer, can you get me some water?” She said smilingly.

Still blushing, “Ah, SURE! Be right back...”

He ran into his room, grabbed a shirt and gym shorts, and off to the kitchen for a glass of water for his mom. Still a bit embarrassed, he hands the water to her. She sits up on one arm and takes the water. Then he notices that her pajamas really consist of an old tee shirt and panties. With her mussed-up hair and no makeup, not to mention he was nearly as tall as her, she looked many years younger than he remembers, even though it was just a day or two ago.

“I think I’ve turned the corner and getting better. I actually feel hungry again.”

He immediately replies, “You just stay here, I’ll be back! I assume that just a little bit of scrambled eggs and toast is ok? Or more?”

“Oh, that sounds perfect. I think I will lay back down and rest a bit more.”

“Don’t move, you stay here. I’ll be back.”

“You cook?”

“Silly, of course ... ah, ah, Sandy taught me things.”

“I BET she did.” She laughed as she lay back down.

When he returned, he had a tray with two plates of food. He moved a chair up to the bed and placed the tray there. His mom slowly sat up, swinging her legs over the edge of the bed. His eyes absently stared at her thighs and panties peeking from under her shirt. His mom just smiled.

“Thank you, my wonderful son.”

He blushed as he turned his eyes and self-consciously adjusted himself again. They ate in near silence, but his eyes would glance at hers once in a while and down at her camel toed panties between her thighs, which she didn’t try to cover.

Later, while clearing their dishes, he saw that they had left the bathroom in a rather mess from last night, so he brought in a bucket, mop, and various cleaning items and set about cleaning it up.

“I should be doing that, son.” His mother said as she lay in the crumpled bed.

“Don’t be silly. You’ve taken care of me, so now I get to take care of you!” He almost ended with ‘my love!’ like with Sandy.

She just smiled, still gaining her strength with the help of his breakfast, and without really thinking about it, her eyes followed his sexy little butt covered in just gym shorts as he went across to the bathroom. With the barriers already broken, such thoughts and actions didn’t seem so taboo after all.

That afternoon, Randy came back into her bedroom to check on his mom. She had slept most of the time, though he did see that the glass of water he had left was empty. He sat on his knees beside her bed and just watched her face. Because of what he and Sandy had been doing, his resistance to what he and his mom had done together didn’t bother him at all. Just as with his sister, he truly felt that this physical attraction was just an extension of showing their love for each other and that these somewhat arbitrary rules of society shouldn’t apply (EXCEPT to procreation ... even if the desire was there at times!).

He leaned over and kissed her forehead. With her eyes still closed, she smiled at him and then lifted the covers offering him to join her in bed. She was too weak to do anything, but having their arms around each other and small kisses to forehead, cheeks, lips did much to give both comfort. Snuggled together, they fell back to sleep.


A few hours later, towards evening, she woke to find her son spooning her. She had curled up in a little ball, and he had wrapped himself around her, their legs intertangled and his arms around her, his head against her neck. She also felt something else ... she smiled to herself. She moved.

“My love, I need to get up.”

Groggily he said, “Huh? You need something? I can get it.”

She smiled, “Ah, actually, I need to pee.”

A bit embarrassed, particularly now that he was awake and saw how they were arranged together, he started to move. She then just climbed right over the top of him before he could get out of bed.

“No, you stay here.” She whispered softly to him as her body slid over his with his hands still on her torso.

She got up and walked towards their bathroom, his eyes on her partially panty covered butt and bare legs. He had forgotten that she was really attractive as a woman and now all mussed up; she looked hardly much older than his sister. It was only then he realized his boner ... and that she must have felt it in the small of her back and then across her belly as she slid over him. He missed Sandy, but...

While his mom was gone, he went to make something simple for dinner. They had slept through lunch, but he knew she was still recovering. He was stirring some soup when she appeared behind him, laying her head on his shoulder.

“Mumm, that smells good. I wondered what would get you out of my bed. I should have known it was food.” She said with a smile as her arms when around his waist.

She kissed his earlobe, “You are a fine young man. You’ll steal all of the girl’s hearts. You’ve already stolen mine ... and Sandy’s!”

He blushed, particularly when he thought back to that birthday slumber party with Kristy, Jennie, and Sandy. Just thinking about it made him heat up, waking his little man again. He quickly wondered what his mom would have thought about that birthday sex party ... he would not tell her.

Luckily, his mom had never asked for details about his and Sandy’s goings-on either. She, in fact, specifically told them that any such intimate details were for the persons involved and not to be shared without all involved agreeing. Randy was already capable of handling that. He felt no compulsion to gloat and brag like most other boys. He actually hated how some boys when around crowing when he knew for a fact what they were saying was bull. These boys didn’t care that it could really hurt any girl unlucky enough to be on the receiving end of the lies. He had already determined if he ever heard something like that about Sandy, he knock the idiot one hard punch to the face. His father had shown him how to uppercut and break someone’s nose, and he wasn’t afraid to do it.

“Mommm, I think the soup’s ready.” He said, faking annoyance at her advances.

As she let go, she gave him a quick tickle and said, “You Luuvvvee me. You Luvvvee Sandy. We Luvvvee you!”

“Ok MOMMMM. I guess you are getting well again. I can stop helping you now.”

“Silly boy, you will never stop helping me!”

“I’m not a BOY!”

She stopped and stared at him. She reached out and placed her hand on his chest.

“No. No, my young lover. You are NOT a boy.”

He couldn’t resist. He leaned in, staring at her lips and kissed her. First, just a quick kiss and then a lingering one. They kissed deeply. She pulled him close to her. His boner pushing against her tee-shirt and panty covered mons. Soup forgotten, she pushed herself tightly against him moving her hips slowly in a little dance. Their lips parted, and their tongues lightly touched each other. Her desire overriding her inhibitions. He kissed her cheek, her earlobe, her neck.

She takes his hand in hers, looks into his eyes, and leads him towards her bedroom. She stops at the door, her mind playing with her. She turns and takes him towards his room, Sandy’s room, into his bed where he and Sandy had made love so many times. Now knowing that her children had been just on the other side of the wall from her, making love while she unknowingly had been comforting herself, touching herself, coming herself as they too, were coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.