Sandy and Randy - Cover

Sandy and Randy

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 10: Going Home

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Going Home - Sandy and Randy, fraternal twins fall in love with each other from early life through adulthood. Their adventures as teens together with their family and friends.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Rape   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   White Couple   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports  

The evening after the hurricane had passed, with no power, no water, no cell service, the house was hot and humid in the near 90F degree heat of Florida. With the road buried by debris as far as the eye could see, he suspected the bridges were closed as well. They were pretty well isolated for at least a few days.

Dad fixed up a cold meal for them; they just ate whenever they felt hungry. They had some of the rather well done but un-reheated steak along with crackers, some cheese, an apple, some nuts, and a candy bar. He did open a bottle of red wine just to make it seem special.

“Are you trying to get me drunk, mister?” she laughed, holding out her glass.

“It’s romantic!” he exclaimed, “Kids in France are allowed a glass of wine with meals.”

She didn’t really mind at all. And he figured he had already broken every other law, what’s another.

They had been snacking on dried fruit, nuts, peanut butter on pumpernickel bread, and a bunch of junk food, so were nowhere near getting hungry yet.

Dad could tell Sandy was uncomfortable in the heat, even just wearing gym shorts and a tee. It was 85, humid with no A/C in the house, and it wouldn’t get much better during the night.

“Let’s go out to the beach this evening.” He said.

“Which beach? It’s all around us!”

“Silly, you know what I mean.”

He gathered up some beach towels and water, plus a few other odds and ends, and they headed down closer to the ocean. Only a few puffs of clouds were around, and the evening sunset behind them was beautiful even with the destruction around them. The sea was still rough and scared her a bit, but she did have to admit that the temperature was much cooler near the water with the light ocean breeze. They set up their little spot and sat down together. Sandy saw only a few people out well down the beach from them, probably with the same idea. It was pretty desolate now.

As darkness started to fall, she saw no lights, except far to the south, which looked like a big bonfire was burning. Dark smoke rising from it.

“What’s that?” she pointed towards the fire.

“Humm, I suspect someone forgot to turn off their gas and electricity. Looks like a house fire.”

“Oh NO, those poor people!”

“I doubt they are there. Most of these are Millionaire’s winter homes. That’s why we see so few people around. They are all up North. The fire department is probably quite busy to the south of us where the storm made landfall.”

She watched for a while and then snuggled up to her dad, turning back to look at the sea.

“It’s beautiful, but kind of scary,” she said, looking at the waves breaking a few hundred feet from them.

“Just wait for tonight. With no power and no lights, the stars will be amazing.”

“Make love to me, daddy. Out here under the stars,” she said drowsily.

“Can’t honey, if we got caught, its Bubba time ... And it’s really not that romantic with sand up your butt crack!”

She giggled with that and laid her head down on his lap as he stroked her hair.

She was already falling asleep, snuggled to him. He gently kissed her forehead. He would keep an eye out just in case someone tried to sneak up, unlikely as it was. He watched the stars as they did their nightly pirouette across the sky.

Around 1AM, the moon just started to rise out over the horizon, casting reddish-grey shadows and light across the sea, moonbeams pointed straight at them. He had to wake Sandy to see the amazing sight.

“Sweetheart, wake up! Look!”

She stirred and rubbed her eyes to see what the matter was.

“Oh, MY GOD! That is BEAUTIFUL! The Moon is so HUGE! And the stars are everywhere!”

They sat staring at the sight as the Moon rose ever higher glowing brighter even as it appeared to dim the stars. Sandy tried to keep her eyes opened the entire time, slowly losing the battle.

It was actually getting a bit chilly out now, so Dad decided they should go back in. He had opened the guestroom windows and some downstairs as well, so the breeze should filter thru the house.

He gathered up their few items, but Sandy was fast asleep again.

“Wake darling, climb on my back.”

She sleepily complied, and they went back to the house. He dropped the stuff outside and carried her on in, this time to her room. It was somewhat cooler, and the bed would be more comfortable than the floor, or the sand at the beach. Laying her down, covering her with just a sheet, he got up.

“Daddy, don’t leave.” She whispered sleepily.

He lay down beside her, and in moments, both were asleep.

Morning came quickly, it seemed, and with the Sun, the heat returned just as quickly. They ate a modest breakfast, not much different from last night’s meal.

“I can help you bathe this morning. The water’s going to be cool, but that’s probably a good thing.”

“You help me bathe? I’m not a baby! I can bathe myself!”

“Silly, I meant, I will be your water boy. There isn’t any running water, and we don’t have enough to fill a tub. In fact, all the tubs are full, and I don’t want to drain them or use an entire tub just for one bath.”

“So, how am I going to wash?”

“Well, you can use a sink and sponge bath, or I can wash you outside.”

“Outside? Naked?” she smiled.

“Just like on your first day here, you nymph, except with me as your showerhead.”

“Wash me, DADDDY!” she kidded him, acting like a little baby.

“Yes, BABY SANNNDY!”

Outside, by the corner where the shower and the gas grill used to be, she stripped what few clothes she had on. She looked around and with no one in sight, found the freedom of nudity titillating. She giggled and laughed as he poured water on her, and she scrubbed.

“COLD!” but she didn’t really mind at all.

“This bath sure is taking a long time!” he pronounced, after the 3rd bucket.

“A girl has to stay clean!” she giggled and laughed, finally starting to hop and dance away, darting from his outstretched arms as he tried to catch her.

“It’s your turn now!”

“Oh no, sponge bath for me...”

“Party pooper!”

“It’s one thing for a hot young female to get caught naked, another for an adult man...”

She pouted, but then just danced away, not really caring who saw her and oblivious to the damage all around them. ‘To be a crazy young teen again... ‘ he thought, bringing up thoughts of his ex-wife when they snuck around fucking like bunnies in their teens ... and then remembering the day she told him she was pregnant. Scared for a second, then overjoyed to be her love and then the twins, the business, the fuckup of screwing his 21-year-old assistant, the divorce ... and, OH GOD, screwing his daughter! If she didn’t need that therapy, he sure would!

He found her back upstairs in the guestroom with their supplies, dressed in a tee and a thong panty. ‘Oh jeez, more Victoria’s Secret!’ he thought. He said nothing. They ate more, kissed more. She teased him by showing her belly button, wiggling her bottom and then to top it off, she laid back on the blankets and started touching herself.

“Watch me, daddy,” she whispered as he sat on the blankets with her. It was hot in there and getting hotter by the moment, from the Sun and watching her body move. She rubbed over her barely thong covered mons, down between her legs. As he watched her intensely, she pushed her fingers under her thong, opening her legs wider. Her fingers were busy rubbing her chit and down her slit, her labia hanging out on either side of her pretty lace panty. She loved seeing his eyes following her movements as she undulated her hips and pelvis for him. Her breathing deepened as her fingers increased their motion. Suddenly, she stopped, stripped herself of her thong and spread her legs fully. Fingers back rubbing her young, bare pussy, now directly at his face. He sat watching her masturbation dance, holding back from just jumping up and fucking her.

Her other hand went up to her sprouting breasts, rubbing them under her tee-shirt at the same time, in rhythm with her vaginal actions. Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead, the heat of the room mixing with the heat of her body, her eyes still focused on his as he watched. It was incredibly erotic having him watch her do this intimate act. Her mouth opened as she breathed. He started to sweat, too, just sitting there. He had to touch himself. His hand went down to rub his hard manhood over his shorts. He didn’t say a thing the entire time as she sexed herself.

Her eyes brightened widely, nose flared, and hips jerked in quick uncontrolled actions.

“Oh, DADDY! Oh GAUD! Ahh, ahh, uh!” sounding like she was yelling in the total quiet that had proceeded.

She bucked more with ragged breaths, now covered in perspiration. Eyes glazed and out of focus. Her thighs clamped, trapping her hand, fingers buried in her pussy canal, still wiggling slightly.

Minutes passed. She finally released her hand, opened her eyes, and looked straight at her father and put her pussy hand up to her mouth and sucked her juice off her fingers.

“Oh, GOD, GIRL! FUCK!” he spurted right into his pants at that last move by her.

“Jesus, who taught you THAT!” as he tried to adjust himself, now sticky from spurts of cum.

“I have to clean my shorts now.” He hoarsely said.

Lazily, still in her afterglow, just smiled. “Daddy, I need a sponge bath!”

It took nearly an hour to recover and clean up again. He had to wash his shorts and underwear, and she made him wash her thong. Hanging to dry in the bathroom, he finally came out to find her as if nothing had ever happened. She was fully clothed and going through their supplies to make lunch for them.

After lunch, he announced, “I have to see if I can get the garage door open to get the truck out.”

“Need help?”

“Yes, but not from you, from a therapist. No, you do whatever you like. Just don’t wander too far from the house, if you go out.”

She had no doubt she was going outside. It was too hot inside.

Several hours later, she heard the truck start as he pulled out of the garage. He had to disassemble the damaged door, pretty well destroying it in the process. He called her over. She climbed in. AIR CONDITIONING! She was in heaven. Even just a couple days of that humidity and heat was more than she ever wanted. No Jungle Jane for her! Snow-covered mountains sounded good, and the A/C felt like that.

They tried their phones, still nothing. He debated trying to drive them out but worried that the bridge, 15 miles south, was still closed. It might be a long trip for nothing. To the north was another bridge, but it was nearly 20 miles. This stretch of barrier land was currently an island. So they sat.

Then an army vehicle appeared coming down the road, stopping at houses as National Guard soldiers searched the homes, particularly the heavily damaged ones and marking them as CLEAR or not. Several people were in the truck with them, not much room left. They stopped.

Dad got out to talk to them while Sandy stayed in the cool air of the cab. When he came back, he gave an update to her.

“They said the bridge to the north is open to leaving traffic only, no one allowed back in. He said our 4x4 truck should have no problem. They will be turning around and coming back by in about an hour, so we could follow them out. He said cell service is working about halfway to the bridge.”

So they hurriedly gathered their gear, closed up the house as well as they could just as the army truck returned, now with several more people. Dad had two of the women with kids climb into the back seat of their crew cab, so they could cool off as well. Sandy helped get them settled. A solder marked their house CLEAR. Their leader mentioned that his house looked better off than most of them, so he understood why they decided to ride it out. He was also impressed with the amount of supplies they still had, as Dad handed out water and drinks to everyone that wanted one. The soldiers had already handed out what they had to them and to others that were still staying behind.

Sandy looked back at her father’s house as they left, wondering if she would see it again.

Once in range of cell service, both their phones dinged, obviously mom. Sandy texted all that had happened, sans the lovemaking and money, of course. She texted back and forth for much of the rest of the journey. Once across the bridge, the road was clear, power on, but emergency vehicles everywhere. The soldiers took the others to a nearby shelter and gave Dad a green pass card for the windshield and Dad gave them a big thanks and shook their hands.

After that, they drove on out. Sandy spotted a McDonalds that was open and forced her father to stop. While she filled up on burgers, fries, Cokes, and shakes, he called his Amex travel agent. The agent found them a place halfway to Orlando and a flight for Sandy the next afternoon. He was really going to miss her, holding back tears as he watched her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.