Looking Forward - Cover

Looking Forward

Copyright© 2019 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Inspired by the works of Washington Irving, Al Steiner, and Edward Bellamy, this is a story about Nick Radescu, a man who wakes up in the year 2156, after being comatose since 2019. The future is nothing like he expected.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

I next awoke to April straddling me, her sweet, golden pussy engulfing my cock, very much bareback. Oh, fuck, yes ... despite my relative weakness and discomfort, it was worth it to feel a woman’s hot, wet cunt surrounding my dick at last. It had been so long since I felt that amazing sensation. To feel a woman’s heat on my prick again, to see her tits waving above my face, to caress her sleek, smooth buttocks as she mounted me ... damn, it was glorious! Most of all, the look of pure rapture on April’s face as she bounced up and down on my pole ... oh, fuck, yeah, it was awesome!

“Oh, God ... April ... you ... weren’t ... kidding, were you?” I groaned as I felt my balls churn with more than a century’s worth of backlog.

“Nope, I wasn’t, and neither was Lorraine. You’re going to be neck deep in pussy before you know it! Especially since you’re gonna be a celebrity, aren’t you? The man who woke up like Rip Van Fucking Winkle after more than a century under, right? Once you’ve fully recovered and gotten your own place, you’ll have it made. Women, men, non-binary folk, they’ll all seek you out! Why not? You know that you’re the oldest fucking person on the planet, right?” April told me with kisses to my face.

“Damn, I guess that is true, isn’t it? Me, the oldest man alive ... doesn’t seem to turn you off, at least, or Lorraine,” I grinned as April rode me even harder.

“Why would it? If anything, it’s a major turn-on, and not just to us. Think about it ... the oldest man alive, and you can still get it up! You’re fucking famous or will be ... and you’ll be so fucking desired! Any woman with an older guy fetish or Daddy issues or whatever, and there are more of us than you might think ... hell’s bells, yeah!” April beamed as she kept taking me deeper inside her warm, wet, wonderful gash.

“Oh, fuck ... April ... I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna fucking ... cum!” I warned her, no longer being able to hold it back, at least partly because she basically told me that I was now a sex symbol to a lot of women.

“Do it. Knock. Me. Up!” April urged me as she creamed herself on my cock at last.

I erupted inside my lovely nurse and she squirted all over me, too, clearly not goofing off there. Then she winked at me and slid off before leaning over to plant a kiss on the head of my dick. Then she slipped me some tongue to make out with me at last. It was probably only a minute or two until we both came up for air, but it was an amazing minute that seemed to last for eternity.

“Damn, babe ... that was extra hot, especially all that pregnancy talk,” I told April, who then winked and giggled before blowing me a kiss and pushing down her dress.

She then put her used panties on top of my cock and left them there.

“Oh, honey, that wasn’t just pillow talk. I’m fertile. In fact, now it’s time to keep my word to Varro and give him a fair shake at putting a bun in my oven. You should both have an equal chance, right? Who knows, maybe it can be twins? Fraternals, one from each of you. Love ya, babe. Don’t worry about the way that you’re exposed. Lorraine’s really gonna crave you when she sees that I’ve had you already,” April gave me her parting shot just before I dozed off for a bit to recover from such an intense first post-coma fuck ever.

I was jolted awake some time later, having lost all sense of time and everything, by April’s panties being pulled off my prick and something cold placed over it. Then I felt it ... the razor. Someone was shaving my cock and balls! Who would do such a thing, right? Before I knew it, I was baby smooth, and whoever did this, despite my obvious worries, didn’t even nick me a little. They must be an expert, I concluded, even as I felt another soft, wet hole take me deep.

I fully opened and adjusted my eyes, focused them a bit better, and then realized that my latest partner was in the middle of sucking me off. Oh, damn ... I was getting a blowjob! I looked closer and noticed that it was Lorraine, but, of course! The nurse had me deep inside her throat before I could even think about that possibility, too. She didn’t seem to mind that my cock had to taste like April’s twat, did she? It was heavenly, the way that the German beauty sucked and licked me now.

“So, you don’t seem to mind that I taste like April,” I remarked lazily.

“Why would I mind that? Varro, April, and I ... we’re an item, in case you forgot or didn’t listen. We’re all ... intimate with each other, and we want to include you in our little ... festivities. We want to be your lovers as well as each other’s, and yes, that includes Varro. We want you to walk on the wild side with us, at least what you in your time would consider wild, I mean. For us, well, it’s actually quite normal and healthy, and why not? We’ve all wanted a regular second guy ... and now we got him, if you’re up to it,” Lorraine assured me just before climbing on top of me to mount me as April did.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.