Dungeon Master - Cover

Preview

Dungeon Master

by Shaddoth

Copyright© 2019 by Shaddoth

Fantasy Story: An orphan living at an orphanage is given the opportunity of a lifetime by an otherworld being. An opportunity to become a master of his own personal dungeon including the choice of monsters and theme to populate his new abode. This short story, I intend to become the premise for a new universe.

Tags: Ma/Fa   High Fantasy  

Foreword:

I wrote this short story as an introduction to a new open universe that I am contemplating. There are two similar scenarios knocking around in my brain that sound fun to write. Hopefully, other writers will add their two cents to this universe. Let me know if you are interested.

According to our glorious Site owner, I am not supposed to assign a single story a universe, so that will have to wait until I, or another decides to add their efforts in this direction.

Enjoy.

Shad

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.