Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 2: As the Waning Moon Sets - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 2: As the Waning Moon Sets

Copyright© 2019 by James Howlette

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Book 2 in the story of Davik. Still reeling from the events of the last blood moon, Davik needs to come to terms of the fallout. Will he be able to figure out how to move forward? Will this dark figure succeed in his attempts to kill him?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   non-anthro   Were animal   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge   Slow  

I could see the looks on each of their faces, and it was a mixture of emotions. Ruben was the one I was most afraid of, as his little girl was passed out on top of me. She was nude, with me still inside her, and my seed dribbling out of her. His face was a mask of emotions, but shock and embarrassment were tantamount. The ladies all had the same expression, though I was shocked to see it on Ilane’s face. They all showed surprise, envy and lust on their faces. I felt a glimmer of hope, that Ilane may advocate for me, or at the least take her lust out on Ruben. Hopefully, that would mean he would be on the receiving end and I would possibly be spared his wrath, for a little while anyway. The ladies then began to giggle and Ilane pulled Ruben away as Trina closed the door. I flopped my head onto my pillow and tried to calm down from the unanticipated ending to our sexual frenzy. It had not been a planned event, but with everything that had been going on, it was just what I needed. I laughed a little, as I looked down at Violet’s unconscious face, laying peacefully on my chest. There was a small smile of contentment, followed by soft snoring.

I lay there, enjoying the time together, as she slept. Enjoying the sensations, of being inside her as my erection wilted. After a little while, I finally came out of her with a loud plop, my seed and her nectar dribbled down our legs. The various liquids we had made were beginning to make a pool under us, soaking the mattress. I kissed her forehead gently, causing her to sigh happily from the contact, but she refused to wake. I could not help but laugh and then a thought crossed my mind. I slowly raised my hand high in the air, watching her face to see if she had noticed the movement, before bringing it down hard. With a resounding slap, my hand connected with her left cheek and she bolted up right with a yelp of surprise. She stared daggers at me, crossing her arms below her ample chest, causing them to lift invitingly.

I laughed and said, “Sorry love, but I tried the gentle way with a kiss on your forehead. You refused to wake, so I had to take more drastic measures to ensure you would get up. Your delicious bottom was displayed so nicely, I could not resist.”

She rubbed where my hand had connected and pouted. It may have worked if she was not naked with her mound once again beginning to grind against me.

“You may want to rethink that, my love.” I said quickly, which resulted in a confused look from Violet. “While I would never say no to you, there are two reasons as to wait a bit. The first reason is that we were rather rough and I would not be surprised if you are a little tender and sore. Not just your mound, but your bottom may be sore as well, since I slipped a finger in near the end of our love making.”

“Ahh, so that is why it is tingling a bit.” She arched an eyebrow and asked, “and what, pray tell, is the other reason I cannot partake of your lovely tool?”

“Well I do not think you want your parents and our friends barging in again. I guess they thought you were being murdered with that last scream and they found us in a rather exposed position. I believe I was still buried inside you, you were of course, passed out, and copious amounts of my seed were seeping out of you. You mother, Trian and Liza all looked amused if not a bit jealous. Your father on the other hand, I could not tell what he was thinking, and I probably do not want to know.”

Her eyes went wide with shock, and her arms instinctively went to cover herself. This made me laugh and Violet did not like it one bit. She proceeded to pound her fists against my chest, half-heartedly, grumbling as she went. I grabbed her wrists and pulled her in for a kiss, which broke her out of her attack. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced with one another. When I released her she was panting slightly, but no longer upset. I knew she would still be worried about it and was not surprised by her response.

“I cannot believe that my parents saw us like that. I do not see how I can look my father and mother in the eye.”

“My sweet, your father may be a little agitated, as he had to come to the realization you’re not a little girl anymore. I would be more worried about your mother and the other two. They had looks of envy and lust on their faces.”

This rewarded me with a thoughtful look on Violet’s face, one that seemed as if she was considering the ramifications of the looks that had crossed the women’s faces.

“I am not surprised by any of their looks, you have large and impressive equipment, Davik. Even a married woman would look at that and wonder what it would feel like. It felt like you unloaded a pitcher in me, which they would have seen seeping out and only added to their fantasies. I already know Trina and Liza are lusting after you, and they know that it would only be with my permission.”

I sat there slack-jawed as she said this, as if it was no big deal if I slept with either of them. Every time I thought I had her figured out, she surprised me yet again. I had to admit though, I never thought she would ever say something like that.

“Listen Davik, there is one thing I have failed to tell you, because I was not sure if it would change how you felt about me. You know I love you with every fiber of my being, that no other man will ever have me?”

I nodded in response, as her actions since I returned had told me that much. I had been surprised that she had never courted any other man while I had been gone.

“Since I would not let any man touch me, I had to find a way to deal with my urges until you came back. In doing so, I found I am attracted to women as well, having had a lover for the last few years.”

As I sat there trying to process this, it made a few matters make much more sense. How she did not shy away from our sexual encounters like a novice would, instead taking the lead in certain cases. It explained why she did not seem to have a problem with Liza or Trina being in my bed. Also, why she did not seem to be that upset when we were found with me naked, and them barely clothed themselves.

“I know you are wondering, my love, so I will tell you. It was Lillian, and it ended as soon as you returned. She has not taken it very well. I believe that is why she did what she did, but I have the feeling that there is more to it that she has not told me.”

I sat there, processing what she had revealed. It did explain part of what Lillian did, but not the vehement rhetoric she spouted afterward.

“Could she have been in love, or at least in lust, with Brant? Both can blind someone to the other’s true nature. It is the only way I can think of that would explain the what she said and the hate that fueled those words.”

“It could be true, my love,” Violet replied, lost in thought. “But, then it makes me wonder. Did she be with me on her own, or because Brant had pursued me, until you returned. She had been cold to me since your return and I had thought it was because I had called our relationship off.”

It explained everything in her actions and words that night, and her shock at Violet’s anger towards her.

“Violet, did you ever tell her about Brant raping you? I would think if you had, she would have had doubts about him.”

She looked pensive as she replied, “No, I did not. I felt so ashamed and dirty that I had not saved myself for you. However, I doubt she would believe it, if what you said about her infatuation was true.”

“I think that you need to talk to her, love. Explain what Brant did, and how you felt about it. How you felt about me, and about how you feel about her. I would hate for all these misunderstandings to cause us trouble in the future. Besides, you two were close for some time, the emotions involved with that cannot be turned off. She could feel spurned and inadequate, since it looks like you traded me for her as soon as I came back.”

I could tell that Violet felt embarrassed and ashamed at this revelation and, knowing her, she would get to work immediately to make it right. We hugged one another and shared a soft kiss. The feel of her pressed against me had begun to stir my loins once again, but we did not have time for that. We reluctantly got out of bed and went about getting dressed. When I showed her the state of my shirt, Violet let out a little giggle. When she saw the bed, she burst out laughing. It looked like someone had dumped a bucket of water on the bed. Once we were dressed, we both took a deep breath and headed downstairs to face everyone. As we neared the foot of the stairs, a chorus of cheers and applause burst forth from the dining area. Violet turned a nice shade of red, and I did my best not to do the same.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.