Kissing Cousins - Cover

Kissing Cousins

by wheelchairman85

Copyright© 2021 by wheelchairman85

Incest Sex Story: Incest story featuring two cousins.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Military   Incest   Cousins   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   .

David a 32 year old disabled man and testicular cancer survivor. Is having breakfast with his Aunt Mary a 62 year old retired teacher.

And his uncle charles a 63 year old man who is also a retired teacher and a retired member of the national guard.

And his 35 year old brother Sam an ex-Marine who loves his family. And occasionally helps his uncle and his aunt take of his younger brother

Mary looks at her husband of over 40 years and says “ charles did you obtain a caregiver for David? While we are on our 3 month second honeymoon”

Charles smacks his forehead with the palm of his hand. “ Oh crap I forgot to do that.” Sam says to his Family I can stay home with David and take care of him. My girlfriend will be madder than hell.”

“That I am not going with her on our 3 month long vacation in honolulu hawaii but damn it my family comes first.”

David looks at his loving family and the young man. Says to them very politely

“I have an idea uncle charles why don’t you call cousin hannah. She might be available to take care of me why you are all gone.”

His uncle scratches his head and he says to his disabled nephew. “ That sounds like a good idea to me.”

So he picks up the phone and dials a telephone number. Meanwhile in the town of betty arkansas.

A divorced sexy blonde who owns a small business. Is eating her own breakfast. When her phone begins to ring. “ Hello? Oh hey Charles how are you and the family doing?”

“I will happy to take care of David while you are all out of town. I will finish my morning meal pack my luggage and be there as fast as I can.”

She finishes her meal runs to her bedroom. Grabs her suitcases opens them up and begins to pack her clothes shoes and toiletries.

Meanwhile back in the kitchen of the Blank family David and Sam finish there food.

“Sam can we talk in my room please.” So the two brothers go into David’s room and Sam sits down on the nearby couch.”

“Sam you seemed pretty eager to give up your trip to Honolulu. What’s going on?”

“David my girlfriend and I have hit a rough patch. As you know that we have been discussing the possibility of marriage.”

“And I brought up the fact that you will be moving in with the two of us.”

“when uncle charles and Aunt Mary and cousin hannah get to old to take care of you.”

“And she blew a gasket and said “ that crippled freak is not going to be moving in here with us.”

“That ain’t right Sam that ain’t right not by a long shot.”

“No it ain’t right David that is why I am breaking up with her when we get back from Hawaii.”

“This may be my only chance to see Honolulu hawaii and I am taking it. Yes what I am doing is not very nice but neither is what she said to you.”

“Sam you are the greatest brother in the world. Thank you David I appreciate your kind words.”

David went over to the dresser drawer where he kept his supply of viagra and condoms. “ Damn it Sam I am almost out of viagra and condoms.”

“I Know this is a lot of ask of you but would you mind going to Walgreens. And picking up the stuff for me.”

“Sam smiled and said “ you got it David I will be back in 20 minutes.”

After his older brother left the house. David straighten up his room so that it would be ready for Hannah wink wink wink.

20 minutes later Sam returned with David’s stuff and the disabled man. Put the stuff in his hiding place. A short time later there uncle and aunt came down the stairs.

And said goodbye to there nephews. When Hannah arrived Sam left the house and returned to his apartment. After making sure everyone was gone.

Hannah put her things on the couch in the living room. Then she went into David’s room and she found him standing with his walker next to his sofa bed.

She removes her sandals her dress tank top and panties then she approaches her cousin and they begin kissing. “Oh my God I have missed you and your kisses.”

“I have missed your kisses as well. “Oh God hannah your mouth is incredible. I can’t believe we have 3 whole months together. How long has it been since we have had sex?”

“The last time we were together was Christmas oh God my dear cousin I need you so much.”

“I want you to know I have plenty of viagra and condoms. So we have lots and lots of sex.”

“I hope that your kitty is ready for a lot of pounding because I have a of lots of pent up sexual frustration.”

“David it’s ready for you big boy it’s ready for you. But first you must lays down because your legs are shaking.”

“Hannah helps david lay down then she helps him out of his clothes. Then The disabled man takes a viagra pill.

And then hannah slips a condom onto his hard member. And for the next 5 hours hannah rides David’s member like a wild and crazy woman.

“Oh God!!! Oh david it’s so hard oh God it’s been so long since you have pounded my kitty oh my holy God!!! I have missed this give it to me!!! Give me your strong hard member oh my God give it to me my sexy lover. Oh fuckkkkkkk!!!!”

When the viagra pill finally wears off hannah careful removes the condom. That is soaking wet with her come. Goes to the bathroom and flushes it down the toilet.

Then she returns to her sexual partners love nest. “ David that was phenomenal. Thank you Hannah you were phenomenal as well.”

“Hannah looks down at her young lover’s penis and See’s that his member has gotten rock hard again.

“I don’t think my Kitty can take another pounding from you really. gave it to me good and hard.”

“Would you and your member like one of fantastic blowjobs?”

David replied “ hell yes I would like one.” Hannah opens her sexy mouth and swallows her cousins Entire!!! member and begins to give one of her fantastic blowjobs.

She slides her mouth up and down the length of his member. Over and over it like a wild woman.

A few seconds later she starts using her tongue. And her lips as he watches her pleasure. His erect member David begins to moan and groan with ecstasy and passion.

“oh God!!! MMM hannah don’t stop oh god almighty your blowjobs are fantastic oh God oh don’t stop go faster oh my holy God!!! You have the mouth and tongue of a goddess!!! Oh MMM oh make me feel good!!! Oh holy shit oh yes oh yes oh yes oh my God you are so good at this!!!”

When his member goes soft for the second time hannah lays down next to David.

“Hannah that was phenomenal!!! Your blowjob skills my God!!! I can’t describe how much I enjoyed that.”

“Where did you learn to do that?” Hannah looks at David and she says to him “ can you please keep a secret?”

“Of course I can keep a secret.” “David I was a porn star for a short time.”

“That is where I learned all of my sexual skills. And that is why I also ask my lover’s to wear a condom. The porn company I worked for required them and after I retired from porn I decided to keep on using them.”

“Hannah this is a very shocking secret. But I promise you that I will keep it.”

“Speaking of secrets Hannah I still have the two prom Garters you gave me. And your keepsake wedding garter. As well thank you again for giving it to me. Not many brides would have done that.”

“Your welcome david and I was happy to do it. Especially after what cousin Felix did. I mean come on who steals the wedding garter out of the rightful owners hand.”

“Cousin Felix that’s who i would also like to thank you for giving me my first blowjob. Not many brides would have done that either especially in the honeymoon suite.”

“Your welcome David your welcome. So how many blowjobs have you gotten? Since I gave you that first one. All those years ago”

“Hannah if I may brutally honest with you. None you are the only person I have ever had sexual contact with.”

“Are you kidding me david?” “Hannah I am not kidding I tried to date but every time I tried I would feel like I was cheating on you.”

“Hannah between you and me you are the only woman that I have truly loved.”

“I will be right back David”

Hannah went into the bathroom and brushes her teeth and uses mouth wash. So that her mouth would be nice and clean.

Then she returned to the bed. “ I wanted to make sure my mouth was nice and clean.”

Then she begins to kiss her cousin/lover. On the mouth over and over again. While they are kissing David slowly runs his fingers and hands over Hannah’s naked body.

“MMM david you have very strong fingers and hands. Don’t stop touching me.”

“Hands feel so good on my flesh. I love you David.”

“I love you too hannah oh yes I love your body and your kisses. Oh yes my dear hannah your a fantastic lover.”

“Thank you honey I love your body as well. You are so sweet and cute and handsome.”

Hannah looks at the clock on David’s dresser and said “ sweetheart it’s nearly lunch time would you like some lunch?”

“And how would you like me to serve it to you? Naked panties only tank top and panties or completely dressed.”

“David thought about Hannah’s offer and he said to her. “ Tank top and panties that way you will have something to strip of before we have sex again”

So the sexy divorced lady put on her tank top and panties. Then she helps david get dressed helps him located him walker.

Once that task is completed Hannah heads for the kitchen as she walks into it she makes sure that david is staring at her backside.

Then the sexy blonde shakes her derriere in an effort to get her sexy male cousin turned on. Once they are in the kitchen she pulls out his chair and he sits down.

A few minutes later hannah brought over to the table a plate with David’s on it.

A bowl of his favorite potato chips and a 52 ounce bottle of simply brand of Simply lemonade.

When he saw the big bottle David’s eyes got really big. “ Aunt Mary only lets me drink two glasses of this stuff. She says that it’s not good for me.”

Hannah looks at david and she says “ Aunt Mary is not here and what she does not know won’t hurt her.”

Besides this all natural lemonade it only contains water lemon juice and sugar.”

David digs into his lunch and the bottle of lemonade. By the time he is done eating his meal. The Entire Bottle of lemonade was gone.

“My god you must have been Hungry and incredibly thirsty.”

Yes I was hannah yes I was.”

She grabbed the plate bowl and bottle and walked over to the sink to wash the dishes. As she washed them hannah wiggles her butt.

In front of the man she loved hoping that it would get him turned on. After wiggly her butt for several minutes. Hannah looks over her shoulder and says “ well it looks like somebody is happy to see me.”

David looks down at his pants and he sees that he has an erection in his pants. “ Oh my God Hannah I am so sorry about this.”

“It’s alright David it happens to all men from time to time. Now if you don’t mind. I am going to help you with take care of that very nice erection.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.