Max Dolcett: the Facts of Life - Cover

Max Dolcett: the Facts of Life

by MAX DOLCETT

Copyright© 2019 by MAX DOLCETT

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Based on the TV Show "Facts of Life" as if it were real life except in a world where slavery and snuff/Dolcett is normalized. Warning:If any story code on this entire site offends you then you should probably not read this story. It contains traces of many fetishes but not enough to be worthy of checking the box.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Reluctant   Fan Fiction   School   Alternate History   BDSM   Humiliation   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Hairy   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   .

Obligatory Explanation

You know how there are Story Codes on SOL like M/m, F/f, Anal, etc? if there is any code – I don’t care if it is on SOL, or if its NC-17 versus PG-13 that makes you uncomfortable in some way – please don’t read this story. That is the simplest caveat I can give you, friend. It’s all fantasy from here on out while I enjoy constructive comments the last thing I want is some “Hey, you tagged this science fiction, but it is really fan fiction” or whatever discussion. I’ve done my best to tell a story and tag it – but honestly, if any tag, theme or subject matter in a fictional story has the potential to upset you – do not read. You’ve been warned.

There are elements of all kinds of fetishes here but at the root is the concept that slavery has been normalized in every day society as well and a class “D” Dolcett slave is considered livestock and can be processed for food. I explain in great detail in the Brady Bunch episode why that is but I wanted to jump right in to this one.

The characters/settings are based on the TV show Facts of Life as if it were real life. We begin in the later seasons of the TV Show in the good old 1980s when Reagan was President and “New Wave” was a thing. The show takes place at Eastland Preparatory School for Girls, an all-female boarding school in Peekskill, New York. This is a very expensive finishing school that not only educates girls but prepares them for their initial evaluation in the hopes that will be graded “Class A”.

However, they must pass certain curriculum and be prepared for the possibility that through genetics or their own behavior that they will be chosen for a life of servitude and several of the classes include submission and domestic servitude.

We begin after several seasons when characters such as Nancy Olsen, Sue Ann Weaver and Cindy Webster have already been evaluated and either are in training or free class A citizens.

The only remaining class members are Blair Warner, Tootie Ramsey, Natalie Green, Jo Polniaczek.

Mrs. Edna Garrett is their dorm mistress and dietician. George Burnett (played by a young George Clooney) is also the house slave and handy man and wears a permanent form of chastity cage after having his manhood removed.

Obligatory Jingle

You take the good, you take the bad,
you take them both and there you have
The facts of life, the facts of life.

There’s a time you got to go and show
You’re growin’ now you know about
The facts of life, the facts of life!

(Good luck getting that song out of your head now –it’s stuck!)

SCENE ONE: The Dorm Common Area

Mrs. Garrett leaned over the counter and stared longingly at George’s muscular buttocks and dreamy shoulders. He was handsome and charming and she fantasized about the many ways she would fuck him right in half if she could.

“You know when I was a slave to Master Drummond and his family he kept me in a chastity cage, a very tight one before I was sent here to teach,” she told him.

“What did you do wrong to get that punishment?” George’s quip was meant to be a good natured joke and Mrs. Garrett smiled. Her position at the school was a reward for a lifetime of committed slavery but she was still not entirely safe from re-evaluation herself.

“I always found ways that his two adopted black sons could play with me,” the red headed older woman continued her story with the bawdy look of a tavern wench. She had told him this story before in much greater detail about how his adopted sons would ravage her and satisfy themselves in her. George didn’t believe it because she would embellish it as she retold it.

“Yes, well if I was caught touching you or one of the girls I would be strung up and served for dinner,” George reminded her with a warm smile. He was busy doing some repairs involving a staple gun.

“Now, would that be so bad? I would gobble you right up,” Mrs. Garrett smiled at her dirty thoughts and sighed. “Even if you can’t get it up there are other things you can do with your mouth,” she reminded him.

“I can’t get it up because they cut it right off! This chastity belt is a constant reminder of that,” George told her. The story was still a little uncomfortable.

Jo came walking into the room. She was dressed in the standard blue school uniform. She had a very thick northern accent and asked why they cut it off.

“I was young and dumb and when my girlfriend was judged grade C at her evaluation I kind of went a little psycho and tried to fight them,” George admitted with a trace of regret and a smile.

“What happened to her?” Jo asked with a look of concern on her face for George. She liked him – he was a hard worker.

“Her? I guess they impaled her on a pole and had a barbecue for resisting along with me. I was the lucky one,” George shrugged that it was done and over with now. “Well, your bondage chair is all fixed up and like new now, Mistress Garett,” he turned to Mrs. Garrett to excuse himself after completing his work.

Tootie rolled in on roller skates alongside her best friend Natalie. “Oh no, the bondage chair? Not again!” Tootie complained.

“It isn’t so bad,” Natalie admitted with a trace of a shy smile. She liked submissive training.

“You were the one who broke it when you were bound in it and we started tickling you,” Tootie reminded Natalie that she had been very uncomfortable.

“Yeah, but I didn’t say I didn’t like it,” Natalie smiled cheerfully.

“That’s it girls, go ahead and get undressed,” Mrs. Garrett removed her own shirt revealing massively oversized fire-red nipples that matched her hair and huge oversized stainless steel rings. Her tits were clearly well used over a lifetime and they bulged and stuck out in front of her stout little body. “I see that Ms. Warner is running behind as usual, I’ll have to save my best punishments for her,” she smirked.

Blair walked in wearing her school blazer, plaid skirt and knee high leather boots – looking like she was fresh from a Jordache jeans commercial and wearing Foster Grants. She lit up the room as she walked in and made her entrance and told everyone she was here and we could get started now. “Oh wait? This is bondage class? Yeah, I won’t be needing that. I thought this was Latin.”

Jo undressed quickly revealing her pointy nipples and broad shoulders as her dark pony tail hung down her back. “Blair, you know we have submission training on Thursdays and what do you mean you don’t need it? You are the worst of us,” she glared at her sometimes rival.

Blair dismissed Jo with a wave of her hand and said “Some people are born to serve and some are born to rise above,” as if quoting someone famous. She added in her stuck up manner that her mom was dating a new billionaire and he would pull a few strings during her evaluation and she was already a lock for class A. “I don’t even have to get naked,” she smiled.

“What do you mean? We all have to get naked for our evaluation!” Tootie was already undressed except for her roller skates. She had removed her short skirt and top revealing her ebony body and silky skin. She had nipples that were smoky purple and covered the majority of her torpedo shaped tits.

“Yeah, that’s like the first thing you do. You can’t even wear clothes TO the building,” Natalie was completely naked as well. She was chubby and her body was pale and pink. She had a very lovely ass but smallish boobs.

“Well, you can if you want to Nat but I have better things to do with my time,” Blair saluted and started to leave.

“Just a minute,” Mrs. Garrison had a way of speaking that could halt anyone in their tracks and she used it to make Blair stay in place. “Humor me, Blair, come and finish your lessons or you aren’t going out this weekend”

Blair was about to whine like a brat but she realized that Mrs. Garrison always won those contests of wills so she marched back to the lobby area where the girls were already naked and started to undress while pouting.

Once everybody was completely naked Mrs. Garrison began tying up each girl in elaborate rope bondage that bound their breasts to their ankles and kept their legs apart while immobilizing them.

“You will find that sometimes your owners will want to teach you to remain calm and relaxed. This is the essentials of power exchange because you are not trying to escape and accepting your owner’s desire to see you bound in a very uncomfortable and humiliating position with your body vulnerable and exposed to anything they desire,” Mrs. Garrett began her lecture.

Blair rolled her eyes as she had heard this lecture many times.

“Some place you’d rather be, Blair?” Mrs. Garrett asked.

“What is the point of this? I’ve been getting tied up since elementary school. It’s almost like the point of this school is to prepare us to make good slaves instead of preparing us to be Class A citizens,” Blair sounded belligerent and bored.

“There are a lot of things you don’t learn,” Mrs. Garrett looked at Blair with disappointment for questioning the program. “You haven’t learned fire play for instance!”

“Ooh, what is fire play?” Natalie seemed excited to try it – whatever it was.

“The point of this type of training is that if you don’t get to become a Class A Citizen then you can handle whatever they are going to throw at you,” Jo’s contempt for Blair was obvious in her voice. She didn’t like being tied up either but she accepted this was the training she had been sent to the school to receive. “Where I am from the girls have to get this kind of upbringing from their family because the schools don’t do enough. You should be thankful you are at Eastland,” Jo insisted.

Jo was here on a scholarship and thankful every day to have the opportunity. She was well on her way to becoming class valedictorian despite her rather rude manners.

Jo found Blair stuck-up and Blair found Jo short-tempered, bossy, classless and manly.

“Some of us are destined to be Class A,” Blair said as she stuck her nose up in the air with an aura of condescension.

“Well, even if you are Gloria Vanderbilt’s daughter if you can’t bear children then you end up as a B class or worse,” Jo reminded her that it didn’t matter how much money you come from if you don’t meet certain biological standards.

“Well, if you steal the school van and use fake IDs to buy drinks then you get a criminal record and that automatically makes you a B class or worse,” Blair reminded Jo that on her first week at the Eastland Academy Blair got caught doing that. It was a sore spot between the girls.

“Girls, girls, girls,” Mrs. Garrison interrupted their little catty in-fighting and held up two giant dildos with a big grin. “It’s time for pussy stretches!” she loved this part of the excercises.

All the girls groaned especially Natalie because she had a very small, thin pussy and the dildo exercise was designed to completely open her up.

“Trust me, when I was growing up I would have loved to have had classes like this. We had to wait until we got sent to the Dolcett Center to find all of this out,” Mrs. Garrett began lubing up the bound girls and preparing them to fuck themselves onto the fat dildos.

“When you were growing up the Dinosaurs roamed the earth,” Tootie joked just as Mrs. Garrett forced her down onto the massive dildo. Tootie wore braces on her teeth so that when she smiled you could see the metal clips on her teeth. You couldn’t see them when she started frowning and groaning as she writhed on top of the big cock.

“That’s it, really drive yourself down around the head and once it’s in then just let your natural juices slide down the shaft,” she patted the black girl on her ass.

“Why can’t we do kitten training instead?” Natalie looked up hopefully at Mrs. Garrett when it was her turn to impale herself on the sizable dildo. She was nervous and shaking because she knew it would fill her insides and she couldn’t move her arms or flail around.

“See, Kitten training is exactly what I mean. How are we prepared for hardship by meowing with kitten ears on our heads and lapping milk out of a bowl? It’s just silly.” Blair used the example of a type of pet training they received to illustrate her concerns about the education curriculum.

“It’s fun though,” Natalie smiled. She enjoyed roleplaying a kitten – licking her paws and crawling around on the floor rubbing her body against things and having people pet her.

“They stick a tail up your ass and make you wiggle your behind,” Blair pointed out angrily.

“Yeah, like I said, it’s fun,” Natalie smiled – she didn’t mind that at all. The tail was nowhere the size of the massive dildo she was riding.

Jo was already fucking herself on the sizable dildo and as Mrs. Garrett forced Blair down onto her own phallus she told another of her stories.

“Pet training is one of the more unusual uses for a slave but some girls spend their entire lives as dogs, ponies, cats even rabbits. Did I ever tell you that Master Drummond used to decorate me in the finest livery with bedazzled studs, feathered plumes for my hair, and a real horse tail attached to a dildo coming out of my ass? He would march me down 5th Avenue all the way around Central Park in New York City. In those days, it was quite shocking to be seen pulling a Gentleman and his sons in a sulky in a big city!”

“Yeah, well now for 5 bucks you can get a Rockette to pull you around Time Square completely naked,” Jo said as she fucked herself sensually up and down the shaft and tried not to let on that she was getting off on it.

“Ah, those were the days,” Mrs. Garrett used to love to reminisce about serving Master Drummond. Tootie asked him how she came to be owned by him.

“He traded me. I served Master Jefferson. He owned dry cleaners and one of them was in Master. Drummond’s building. Master Drummond traded Willis and Arnold’s mother Florence for me!” she smiled proudly.

“That’s terrible! Even as a slave, wouldn’t they have preferred to keep their mother with the boys?” Tootie said as she tried to fuck herself to the base of the dildo – which is the exercise.

“Yes, but Master Drummond said that Florence made too many wise cracks because she loved the whip and being disciplined,” Mrs. Garrett watched the four girls fucking themselves on the dildos with a little envy on her face for she loved the wanton sexuality of the training.

“I promised Master Drummond that I would limit my wise cracks but that I loved the whip too,” she smiled and began to fuck herself on an even larger dildo at the front of the room.

George the house slave came walking in as if this were perfectly normal. “I forgot my hammer,” he said as he approached the bondage tables where the girls were bound.

“Oh likely story, you probably just want to get a good look at us like this,” Blair teased him with a pretty pout on her cute face and wiggled her button nose.

“If I had a cock it would be hard as a rock right now,” George assured her but he was only being polite. He had no interest in the younger girls and just wanted to retrieve his hammer.

“What’s your hurry, George? Don’t rush,” Mrs. Garrett slid easily onto the dildo and began to fuck it in her huge wet pussy in front of him without any sense of shame. “You can help with the fisting exercises later,” she said as she held up her own two fists.

“We aren’t doing fisting yet!” Natalie complained.

“I didn’t say you were, dear,” Mrs. Garrett winked at George lustily, and implied that she wanted a private session with George. He ignored her advances and excused himself politely.

The girls fucked themselves down to the flat of the hard wood and the base of the dildos – some had orgasms, some had multiple.

Once they were done, Mrs. Garrett paired them up and untied them so that they could eat each other out in a 69.

“Awww, you always make us play the Hairy harmonica when we are all wet and slimy,” Jo said as she faced Blair and laid back on the table.

“What are you complaining about? My pussy always tastes like sugar and peppermint,” Blair said as she straddled the girl and began to lick Jo’s wet cunt.

“What does mine taste like?” Jo asked Blair politely as she licked Blair’s juices and did notice it tasted pleasant despite the fucking session that just took place.

“Old motorcycle leather and tuna,” Blair said with disgust but Jo thought that was cool and kept licking.

Natalie loved being eaten out by Tootie and the two of them practiced often under the covers in their dorm room even though that could get them punished. They were only to do this during school activities and with approval from an instructor.

“One good thing about this program though is it cuts down on teen pregnancy,” Mrs. Garrett thought out loud to nobody. “If the girls are heavily satisfied and not curious then they don’t have any need to be with boys,” she smiled.

“Did someone say boys?” Tootie smirked and licked harder.

Blair groaned about all the talking and asked if it was part of the torture.

SCENE TWO: The Dorm Common Area – several days later

Claire Malis (Blair’s Mother played by Marj Dusay ) arrives in a limousine. Her billionaire boyfriend is waiting outside.

The girls were discussing their upcoming first evaluation at the Dolcett center. It is tradition that the Eastland girls pull a decorated pony cart wearing Eastland school colors through the streets of Peeksville on the day of their evaluations. Blaire is the only one who doesn’t want to do this since she will be naked and it is humiliating as local schools and shops close and people come out to watch the tradition and pageantry of the pony girls marching and jiggling.

“Kiss kiss, and all that,” Claire walks in as she kisses her hand and waves outside to her billionaire. She rolls her eyes after she shuts the door and walks in to address her daughter right away – ignoring everyone else.

“Oh, Blaire how I’ve missed you darling, it’s just been dreadful without you these three months,” she and her daughter pretend to kiss on the cheek twice as they often do.

“It’s been nine months since I saw you last, mother,” Blaire reminds her mother. The two are mirror copies of each other in almost every way except that Blaire is dressed in the latest fashions and Claire is wearing her school girl outfit.

“How are they treating you, darling?” Blaire ignored her daughter’s comment and didn’t wait for the question before examining the room and suggesting that the house slave be thrashed even though it looks immaculate.

“I am the house slave, Ma’am,” George raises his hands and volunteers for discipline. He is naked except for his chastity cage and collar.

“Oh my, you do have some perks living here don’t you?” Blaire says rhetorically to her daughter as she stares at George’s physique and admires him. She obviously finds George very appealing.

“He has no cock, mother” Claire rolls her eyes at her mother’s flirtations and points out she has a brand new billionaire and should be faithful.

“Oh, sex doesn’t count when it’s with one of your slaves, dear” Claire smiles and starts looking around the room. “I can’t tarry long. I just came because I know your evaluation is coming up and I wanted to be here to support you!” she said.

“Oh that means so much that you’d be here, you really shouldn’t have,” Claire smiles enthusiastically – filled with pride at her mother’s concern.

“I said I wanted to be here but unfortunately we leave for Milan tonight,” Blaire shakes her head as if her daughter must be dense. “It is the new fashion season and I simply must see what the new designers are putting out,” she insists that take precedent to being here during her daughter’s first evaluation at a Dolcett center.

“Well, it’s no matter anyway, the fix is in. You said I don’t even have to undress, right?” Claire just wanted to make sure she understood her mother’s promise from nine months ago.

Blaire appears to have forgotten that promise. “Oh? Did I say that? Well, I am afraid that the rules have gotten a bit tighter. You will have to endure the shame and humiliation of marching to the Dolcett center naked in public but darling, it’s a tradition and after that you’ll have graduated!” she assured her daughter.

“When I graduate I can come with you to Milan and live on your yacht with your new boyfriend?” Claire asked hoping for some time with her mother now that her and her father has divorced.

“We’ll see, I was thinking you may want to spend some time with your father, darling” Blaire suggested.

“You enslaved daddy and now he is a cuckold who belongs to some mountain people,” Claire reminded her mother that the divorce where she took her father’s fortune also required him to spend the next twenty years as a cuckold working for his lowest paid employee.

“Oh, yes well I am sure you will have college plans but yes, we will spend some time together, now good luck with your evaluations and kiss-kiss, darling,” Blaire fake-kissed her daughter on both cheeks and marched out. As she did she gave a sidelong glance of appreciation to George in the corner and then sauntered off to Milan.

Blaire sat down and sulked and the other girls came over to console her.

“That really sucks,” Jo put her hand on her friend and sometimes rivals shoulder. Her own mother Rose wouldn’t be here either and that bothered Jo but she was tough and not as sensitive as Blaire.

“Well, what are we waiting for? We’ve got a pony cart to decorate and I won’t have our wagon be the ugliest looking one in the Eastland parade!” Blaire dried her eye and sniffed. She put on happy face and the girls began to decorate their wagon. There would be three hundred other all-female students marching with them this year down the main street in the nude with only decorated livery for the occasion.

SCENE TWO: The vast auditorium of the Dolcett intake center

It is a cold and unforgiving place. There are approximately three hundred naked girls in pony dress, as well as several other hundred people naked who are showing up to be evaluated – some for the first and some for the last time.

The girls have just paraded naked down main street in a spectacle of naked pony girls. Their tits bounced and jiggled and they worked up a fine sheen of sweat as they marched in lock step with one another as they had practiced. Their hands had been bound to the wooden posts they pulled, and their clits and nipples had been clipped with bells hanging from them so that as they marched they jingled in time.

Each wagon was decorated with the colors of their school as they marched past entire families that laughed, pointed, and some even threw things at the girls – candy, fruit, water – it was considered a tradition. There was a mardi-gras style debauchery celebration as well within the crowd as some of the slaves displayed were offered up freely for use by anyone by their owners.

The girls are intimidated. This is their first time getting a good look at the center and they have heard rumors about the place – all of which are true. There is an attached training facility where slaves are trained for several years and put through tortures, disciplines and regular routines to make them submissive and complaint. There is also a meat packing facility where Dolcett slaves are processed and shipped out but the girls are just in the main room where in take technicians in white lab coats and black gloves come around and inspect them.

“Remove any piercings, butt plugs, dildos, sex toys, jewelry, or items from your person,” a technician repeats this over and over like a TSA agent at the airport would. He holds a bucket up for girls to throw in last minute contraband that they cannot bring with them into the center. They all knew in advance they should come completely naked but several butt plugs and body piercings still end up in the bucket.

The technician following him was a heavy set woman who came around and stuck her fingers in cunts, asses and mouths and inspected the girls to make sure they complied. “Open your mouth, have your cunts and asses ready for me as I come around. I won’t be gentle,” she smirked as she followed behind each girl and thoroughly checked their body cavities.

“Gross, they don’t wash their hands between girls,” Blair observed as the girl made her way past Natalie and wriggled her finger inside of Natalie’s open mouth.

“That’s why I finish on your tongue,” the woman inspector stabbed two fingers into Blair’s furry pussy and inserted them up and wide. She turned Blair around and jammed a thumb and a finger up her ass and wriggled it around and then turned Blair back around to wash her dirty fingers in her mouth.

“I felt a few turd balls in there, you should have done a complete enema before arriving,” she warned Blair callously. The woman told her she’d be getting a power washing anyway as she chewed gum and proceeded on to Jo to start the inspection again. She made Jo lift her pendulous tits and she searched under those as well. “You’d be surprised what girls try to sneak in here. It’s not like you are going to keep any of this stuff, people” she said as she stuck her fingers in Jo’s pussy.

After that they proceeded into a room where another technician jabbed each one of them with a hypodermic needle to take a blood sample and took some measurements. His assistant insisted they each hold their ass cheeks apart and took a measurement of their asshole. He measured the radius of each nipple. He measured the length of their pussy and then the width from flap to flap as well as height and weight.

The girls were divided up into squads of thirty and luckily Jo, Natalie, Tootie and Blair were able to stay together in their cohort. They were marched into a smaller room where technicians in slicked rain suits used power sprayers to wash them down with water and a very acidic smelling anti-flea and tick spray. They were forced to sit on enema tubes with their pussies wide while they were sprayed with water and hold the enema as they walked into the next room to release it.

Any girls who dropped their enema early were whipped. Jo, Natalie, Blair and Tootie were thankful they had practiced holding enemas for thirty minutes or longer under Mrs. Garrett’s tutelage.

The enemas were evacuated into a tank of gross and disgusting offal. The girls could see the heads of Dolcett class slaves bobbing out of the tank as they tried to swim in the muck. There was one girl tied to a watermill that was forcing her nude body under the sewage water and then allowing her to breathe in for a few seconds before plunging her once again into the water. The girls were expected to empty their bladders and the contents of their assholes here and told there would be severe consequences to anyone who had to relieve themselves for the remainder of today’s evaluation.

“C’mon, don’t gawk! Unless you want to join her,” one of the technicians told her. He was a slave himself although he was allowed to be rough with the intake girls. “She was a pretty one like you. Didn’t like the taste of shit, can you believe it?” he laughed as the girls were marched to the next room.

Mrs. Garrett had certainly never touched upon that topic. The girls knew they would have to eat a lot of semen as part of their evaluation but at a school for girls that was often hard to come by. They had it shipped in from overseas for lessons.

Here they would be made to kneel in front of a row of thirty glory holes. On the other side were male slaves who were forced to stick their dicks through without seeing the naked girls kneeling on the other side. This privacy would make it easier for brothers and sisters and other close family who were being processed at the same time. All the men had to do was complete three orgasms in thirty minutes while the girls had to suck enough cocks to fill a shot glass of cum they each carried.

Once they finished collecting the men’s seed they were told to rub it all over their faces and leave it on for the duration of their evaluation. Natalie quite liked the feeling and said it tingled.

“This is supposed to take three days and I am already exhausted!” Tootie lamented as she poured the cum of several men on her face and rubbed it into her pretty face.

“Yeah, I’ve broken a nail!” Blair complained as she worked the cum into a lather on her face.

The girls were marched from one humiliation to the next and each room contained a challenge or opportunity that they were evaluated on. Girls who were squeamish, non-compliant, or simply failed were removed but since most of the other girls had been at Eastland academy they were up to the challenges because they were familiar lessons.

The next room of sexual deviancy contained five long rows of 40 dildos and butt plugs each of increasing sizes. The girls were expected to sit completely on both a dildo and butt plug and seat themselves at the base before moving to the next station. They were to race to the end in waves of five and after the first wave had made three it three dildos ahead the next wave was released until all of the girls had been timed on this course.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.