The Descent of Alex - Cover

The Descent of Alex

Copyright© 2019 by dirty little secret

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - a young femboi finds events leading him down into the depths of depravity

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   mt/mt   Reluctant   Gay   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Public Sex   Small Breasts  

“Let’s go to my office.” Mister Gamboni said taking my hand and leading me behind a wall I hadn’t really noticed. He led me down a dimly lit hallway with little rooms along the right side. As we passed each one I peeked past the loosely closed drapes and saw one of the girls dancing naked while the man was busy fingering her bare slit. The next one had a dancer straddling a man, riding his shiny dick as it slide in and out of her pussy. The next two booths had girls on their knees sucking men and the last was empty. We rounded a corner and went up a flight of stairs with a locked door at the top and into a fairly modern looking office. The large desk dominated one side and a small stage with dance pole sat in the corner. Mister Gamboni went to the wall and and fiddled with a dial, turning down the speakers piping in the live feed from the club area.

“Paul told me all about you princess – he told me you were the hottest little fucking slut I would ever meet and he said he would bring you to the club tonight, but when I watched them walk you across the room and I thought there was no fucking way you were a guy, I mean every guy was raping you with their eyes and every cock was hard.” Mister Gamboni said. “Then Paul made you walk through all those men alone and I watched as they pawed at you and pulled you onto their laps and when none of my bouncers came to save you – they got bold and I wasn’t sure you would have any clothes on when you got through them all, much less retain your little secret.” Mister Gamboni continued.

I knew why I was up in the man’s office and as he talked I reached behind myself and unfastened my bra shrugging it from my shoulders as I teased him with a hand bra as the tiny garment hit the floor. I cupped each small tit and pinched the nipples before slowly walking toward him – slipping the skirt down my hips and stepping out as I moved forward, leaving me standing in front of him in just the tiny lace thong. He reached out placing his hand on my flat tummy and walked around me letting his fingers drag across my bare skin as he moved – along my slender waist and down to my firm tight bottom. As he moved back in front of me, I hooked my thumbs in the waist band at each hip and lowered lacy thong down my legs stepping my left foot out and kicking the the ball of lace to the side with my right. My tiny boiclitty stood straight up against my tummy and my hairless balls hung below.

“You are one fucking tight little slut, princess and that little cock of yours is rock hard – you love this don’t you?” Mister Gambomi said as he reached out and twisted my left nipple.

“Yes sir” I responded as I sucked in my breath and bit my lower lip.

“Those guys will love on the floor. They wont give you a moment’s peace. I saw them horny bastards go after you and when they have you every night – ohmyfuckingawd – so here are the rules on how it will work with you down there ... first – the guys are not allowed to touch a girls cunt, ass hole or tits and if they get too touchy the bouncers will step in and bring back control – the bouncers take very good care of my girls down there – for you those rules do not exists – every inch of that slut body will be fair game – we won’t publicize that but they will learn and word will travel fast – especially because no bouncer will ever come to your rescue – understand princess?”

“Yes sir” I said as I nodded my head watching Mister Gamboni’s eyes follow my hard little cock dance and grow harder at the wild thoughts racing through my brain.

“B ... b ... but ... but what if ... what if they discover ... you know ... discover my secret?” I said looking up suddenly realizing there was no intention of trying to fool these men – there was every intention that I was going to be exposed - literally and figuratively – as Mister Gamboni smiled at my realization.

“You will work for tips and tips only – so the sluttier you are the more you can make. At the end of the night, you will tip out just like the dancers do, which means you pay for the privilege of working here. So you pay the house 10% of what you make, the bouncers get 15%, the DJ gets 10% and the dancers will split 50% between all the girls on that shift since you will undoubtedly suck tips from them., if my math is correct – that leaves you with 15% ... Oh yeah – the minimum tip out for you is $850 so if you only earn that much in the night, you go home with no money ... understand princess?”

I took a deep breath and agreed to the terms of employment.

“I saw you peek inside the private booths as we came up. Each girl decides for herself how much she will do with the men” I nodded my head as he continued “but you princess, will not have that option – you will do everything that is requested of you and you will do everything and anyone I tell you to – understand princess?”

My little penis sticking straight up against my tummy was answer enough!

Mister Gamboni put his arm around my waist letting his large paw rest on my the right cheek of my tight butt and walked me to the window looking down on the club. I hadn’t really noticed it on the wall from down in the club but I looked out over the girls dancing on the stage while others worked the floor and I watched as bouncers moved through the room reminding men of the rules and protecting each of the girls and immediately thought about what it will be like without that protection.

“Pick two bouncers on the floor you like princess” Mister Gamboni said as he squeezed my bottom. I scanned the room and my gaze fell on a muscular guy with short cropped hair wearing a tight t-shirt and tighter jeans, both showing some serious bulges and a tall black guy leaning against the wall watching the men intently as they crowded around the stage, his arms crossed against his open shirt revealing a chiseled chest.

Mister Gamboni went to his desk and manipulated some switches on the console and spoke into a microphone “Christian ... Jamal” I watched as both raised their hands to their ear and glanced up at the window “please come up to my office” watching as they both looked at each other and made their way to the back hall. A few moments later a knock was heard at the door and Mister Gamboni motioned for me to open the door. I stood in the open door watching the two men stare at me, their eyes devouring my body.

“Oh my fuckingawd, she’s a fucking dude!” Jamal gasped.

“Come in boys – our little princess here is auditioning for a job at the club and she hand picked you two for her test – is that OK?” Mister Gamboni spoke to the men as they stood staring. I didn’t wait for their reply but reached out and rubbed both growing bulges in the men’s pants. Both men moved forward dragging my small frame to the center of the room. I stood upright bending at the waist offering a perfect view of tight bottom to Christian as I worked Jamal’s pants and boxers down to his ankles revealing a beautiful semi-hard cock and heavy balls swinging below. I reached down with my right hand slowly stroked the stiffening black snake while my left cupped the low hanging ball sack, feeling the heavy stones fill my palm before Christian returned from across the room and smeared a glob of lube along my crack and pushed two slippery fingers full in my boicunt, lifting me forward on my toes just as Jamal grabbed my hair and pushed his dick balls deep into my throat making me gag and sputter – which didn’t seem to affect his assault on my throat for one minute. Behind me, Christian was rooting his fingers deep in my fuckhole stretching me open.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.