Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two - Cover

Surprise Melody Flintkote. Part Two

Copyright© 2019 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 73

Junior was the shortest woman at the party. For all she was 18 ... going on 19 ... she was shorter than any attending 16 year old. And tiny. The flyaway magenta hair surrounding the startling face was an instant magnet ... she drew guys like crazy.

There was a problem though. College students generally have cash and our green eyed redheaded miniature human looked like someone they remembered when they paid for school. Eventually, someone remembered.

“Umh ... guys ... think of the money in your wallet.”

And that got people looking.

A great many saw the resemblance after they looked at their money.

“Shit ... she’s on the Fifty.”

Or... “That’s her on the One.”

“Can’t be ... she’s dead.”

“Oh yeah.”

Albert was following Junior... ‘to keep her out of trouble’ ... and he kept intercepting passes.

“Sorry, guys. Move along ... nothing to see here,” he said.

And Everybody thought Mr. Albert Jamison was one of the palace guard and ‘moved along’.

Junior ... tiny Junior ... well ... it doesn’t take much alcohol to get her tipsy ... and she’d been refilling her cup past tipsy. It was, after all, her first real party and she was caught up in the moment ... so to speak.

Oh, sure ... Junior was an honored guest at posh affairs ... but loose among her peers? First time. Pretty soon ... she was giggling ... and walking funny. And inhibitions? Those were suffering from an excess of beer. When all is considered, beer doesn’t have a lot of alcohol ... just enough. The second time she spilled her beer when she stumbled it didn’t take much for Albert to convince her she needed to lie down ... to recover.

And pretty soon ... the lack of the blue pill had III (Junior ... AKA Wendolyn Elizabeth Wanzor Austin the III, Princess of the Princessapality ... and the Ruler of all she surveyed) working on the proposition that the Next Princess ... IV had a good start on life. And she didn’t remember. Several weeks later, as her hormonal imbalance decided that morning was a good time to visit the circular flusher of the evidence, that pregnancy was present. Junior was in an interesting condition ... expecting a significant event in the annals of history ... and all she remembered was waking up in a canvas tipi on the shores of Hamlin Lake. The Other guilty party was gone and last night was ‘extremely’ fuzzy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.