Eagle in the Sunset (2019) - Cover

Eagle in the Sunset (2019)

Copyright© 2019 by Niagara Rainbow 63

Chapter 7: The Walls Come Crumbling Down

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Walls Come Crumbling Down - George and Jill are back for another story. They are doomed to be on the Sunset Limited that was sabotaged near Palo Verde, Arizona in 1995... was it terrorism or something else? And there are new friends: Akilah is a palestinian girl; Josh is a Jew from queens; both are nerds going to CalTech; will they fall in love on this trip? Stranger things happen with Romance of the Rails...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Humor   Mystery   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Geeks   Revenge   Slow   Violence  

October 5th, 1995, 10:32 AM CT, Embassy Suites, San Antonio, TX

Josh was dreaming about Akilah...

He was standing near the bed, in just his boxer shorts. Akilah came in out of the shower, completely naked. Her luxuriant black hair was dripping rivulets of water down her warm, supple body. Her surprisingly beautiful breasts and her soft muff just made him hard. Really hard. Full of want, desire, need. That was the right word, need. A strong strong amount of need.

He was drawn to her body as if by pure magnetism. He wanted it, he wanted to hold it, feel it, luxuriate in its warmth and softness. They came up to each other and she put her arms around him. He stared at her face; it was her, and therefore it was beautiful. It was a distinctive face, asymmetrical and expressive. She had large brown eyes that shined in a way he didn’t think brown eyes could. She had slightly large teeth that gave her a really impressive smile, one he was starting to live for. She kissed him once gently, then several quick gentle kisses followed.

“Josssssh...” she purred, then kissed him yet again, but this time long, deep, and passionate. It was as if the world only existed for that single kiss alone. There was nothing, just him, and her, and their lips together; as their tongues entwined, he could feel himself getting hard and rising to occasion that was so clearly coming. He never wanted to let go of this, to break this embrace. No, forever he wanted it to last, he had never been in a moment so close to paradise, he wasn’t ready to ride further along the road to it.

But she was. She was more than ready. Somehow, without letting go of their embrace, her hands slid down and pulled down his boxer shorts, causing his rod to spring out and press even tighter against her. He held her tightly against him, too, hoping the kiss would last for ever and ever and ever. He could feel himself pressing into the lips of her pussy, feeling almost painfully hard. His hands explored her back, eventually cupping onto the bloom of her perfect ass. She was melting with him into one.

“I think I love you, Josh ... I know I do,” Akilah said softly.

“I doan-” her cry of anguish cut him off.

She let go of him and spun and ran to the window crying her eyes out.

He came up behind her and tried wrapping his arms around her, tried pulling her close to him. But this time it was different; she didn’t melt into him, didn’t merge with him. She was rigid, wooden. As if she was in pain, angry, and scared.

“I doan know what I feel, but I-” but before he could explain himself, the room faded away and so did she, leaving him trapped once again unable to explain himself.

Slowly, and mournfully, he woke up, not remembering the night before at all. He could never explain himself to girls; thats what had made the dream so painful. He stopped lying to himself, he resolved right there. No more being careful, trying to evaluate how he felt about her. He loved her, damn it. He was going to tell her, right out, quickly, and forcefully. As soon as he saw her this morning, he was going to tell her. He resolved it.

His senses slowly returned to him. His right arm felt asleep, like there was great weight on it. It was curled upwards around something warm. His left arm was also wrapped around something. His left hand was cupping something warm and soft. His face was being tickled by something that was soft and smelled wonderful. His cock, in particular, felt very warm and a little wet. The pain and anguish of the far-too-realistic dream was fading away.

He opened his eyes. He was laying spooned up to Akilah. He wondered when that happened. It felt marvelous. He was a little worried about where he was- he was afraid she’d wake up and scream and it would be over. Terrified that she would hate him, because somehow he had taken advantage of her. He didn’t remember that last night it was she who asked him to get into this position to begin with; he had been too tired to remember his last few moments of wakefulness.

He motionlessly took stock of where he was and what he was doing. It was warm in the room; at some point last night they must have kicked off the covers. His right arm was under her and wrapped around her upper torso. His left arm was wrapped around her too, and his left hand gently cupped her right breast. His face was luxuriating in her long, soft, luscious, black hair. His cock had hardened at some point and poked through his boxers, and she was completely naked. It was resting between her legs, slightly pressed in between her outer labia.

The sensations of his dream, as dreams often do, mirrored the reality of where he had been. He felt very wrong about this and started to try to withdraw himself from this embrace. It was very, very hard to do, for two reasons. Primarily, he didn’t want to make any moves that would wake her up. But secondarily, all his heart, not to mention his smaller head, didn’t want to move from this place. As in the embrace in the dream, this one was absolutely heavenly, even though it was also terrifying in the same stroke.

As he tried to move, she moaned a little in her sleep, and he froze. He sat there for a while trying to figure out how to get out of this. He could tell she was slowly waking up, partly because of the moan, but also because of the change in her breathing. He froze, completely and utterly; he was ... well he had mixed feelings about her waking up to this.

On the one hand, she might be heavily upset. This wasn’t something he planned on happening in the least. But she didn’t know that and might feel he was taking advantage of her as she slept. On the other hand, Jill kept telling him that Akilah really liked him and wanted him. Perhaps this was something she would really enjoy waking up to. He wasn’t really sure. Maybe she would be overjoyed, even.

Her breathing changed enough to indicate that she was awake, but she made no acknowledgement that he was holding on to her, or that she was otherwise aware of her surroundings. The only notable change from his perspective was that she started wriggling. It was a gentle movement, almost as if she was rubbing herself on him intentionally. The ... twerking was really enjoyable.

The wriggling turned him on terribly. He had been horny to begin with, being stuck almost within her body like that, but this added considerable wet rubbing to go with it. The wet rubbing drove him practically up a wall. It was causing her labia to slide along the length of his cock, feeling like an even better version of masturbation, and he was loving it. He started to feel a mild tingling sensation and he got scared.

The tingling got higher and higher. He realized he was about to cum, like it or not. He tried to slowly pull away but she kept pushing back. It was moments before it would be too late to stop. He yanked back as hard and as fast as he could. But it was still too late. As he pulled back he erupted and cum covered her back. He kept spurting for several moments, and he felt really embarrassed.

“Mmmmm” Akilah moaned in pleasure, and then turned to face him, wrapping her arms around him, “Oh Josh, you did not have to pull away like that.”


This was the first decent night’s sleep she had since she got off the ship three days before. She realized that sleeping in a coach seat was never a concept of comfortable accommodations. She had fallen more asleep than she normally did this time around. It had felt so nice having Josh hold her as she fell asleep like that. It had made her feel loved, warm, and cared for, in a way she had never felt before. As she fell asleep, he never did anything to take advantage of her.

She had a pleasant dream of Josh holding her and cuddling her and telling her he loved her. It seemed to go on forever, and she didn’t want this dream to end. It was the best dream she ever had. She wished the dream was real, wished she’d wake up and the dream would never go away. That it would become, essentially, every night of the rest of her life. Finally, she got the feeling of being shaken and woke up.

It took her a while to become fully awake. She realized that the dream wasn’t fake. It was real. Josh was spooning up to her. The shaking had been an a dreamed exaggeration of his attempts to pull away. He must have crept into this position overnight. It was marvelous being here. She felt his organ between her legs. It felt so nice to have it be there. It felt particularly nice because she knew that he hadn’t put it there intentionally; that he hadn’t tried to take advantage of her. He couldn’t; his personality would never allow something like that.

She wanted to get herself off on it. She wanted to feel more, so much more. She started wriggling. It also helped keeping him where he was. She was heavily enjoying herself- it felt so good having it rub against her. She was feeling herself rising. She also felt him gasp and then try to pull out. She pressed against him- she wanted him against her and she wanted to finish. He kept trying harder and harder to break free.

And then he broke free, but spewed cum all over her back.

“Mmmmm” Akilah moaned in pleasure, and then turned to face him, wrapping her arms around him, “Oh Josh, you did not have to pull away like that.”

“I ... I...” he stammered, “Oy yuy yuy.”

“Look, Josh, I don’t know if I love you, I think I do,” she said, “And I don’t know if you love me, and I doubt you know either. But I really like you, I want to be good friends, and I really enjoyed this. It was wonderful waking up this morning with you holding me like this. Best wake up of my life, Josh. Now get over here and hug me and give me a kiss.”

“I, well, yuh-” Josh started again; he was trying to say what he had decided to say earlier.

“No,” she stated firmly, “No questions, no debates, do discussions. No explanations. Just the here and now. We just shared something. I want to share more. We just dry humped together and orgasmed together. Now I want the kiss that should go with it. Please come here and kiss me. Right now.”

He didn’t move, he was too stunned to move. He was trying to will himself to believe he had actually woken up, that this was real.

She realized she had to take charge of this situation.

She crawled over to him, pushed him on to his back, got on top of him, and lowered herself onto him, letting him feel her body as she put their lips together in a boiling hot kiss. She started to explore his mouth with her tongue; he started exploring back. They could feel the togetherness so strongly, it almost became all of reality. It was amazing. Josh kept wanting to get a word in edgewise.

“You’re de best friend I’ve evuh had...” Josh told her.

“You’re the same,” Akilah agreed, “But we do not need to express more, we do not need to talk about it, there is nothing to explain-”

“Akilah,” Josh said, with some exasperation, “I wanna say somethin’. I wanna tell yuh somethin’-”

“No,” Akilah said firmly, “You do not need to tell me anything, you do not need to feel obligated to say you love me, or force yourself to feel that way-”

She stopped speaking because Josh put his hand over her mouth.

“Akilah,” he said, “I don’t need tuh axe anymawh quesshuns, and I don’t need tuh explain mawh. Listen, don’t be tawhkin’ so much, yuh might hear what I’m sayin’. Right? Yuh ready, or what?”

She nodded, her mouth still covered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.