12 August 2009 - Cover

12 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Linda Chandler fulfills her promise to Brad, and thank him for helping her son, Eric, receive a liver transplant and saving his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Ninety minutes passed by quickly, then Karen guided Linda to the lounger pad on the deck.

She motioned Jake to her, and kneeling, she sucked on his cock to make it fully hard. Linda looked into his eyes as he lowered himself on top of her, her hand guiding his cock home. She gave herself to her young lover, sharing passionate kisses, putting heels on his hips, and taking his cock deeper. She looked on with lust as she offered each nipple to his lips.

The others looked on as they continued.

Linda welcomed every deep thrust from Jake. Expecting to have only Brad fuck her, she enjoyed having Dan and Jake fuck her. He had been asked not to prolong their fun, and he soon grunted his cum into her.

As Jake was recovering from his cum and sharing kisses with Linda, Cathy had led Brad to them, knelt, and licked fresh hardness into her brother’s cock. Linda felt the relief on her body as Jake lifted her off and was immediately replaced by Brad.

Linda welcomed the kisses from her next young lover as she felt the head of his cock separate her lips and easily slide into her cum-dripping pussy. She could feel the power of his body caressing her; his thrusts were deep yet gentle. As with Jake, she watched his tongue and lips suck on her nipples.

Brad didn’t hold back as he usually does and grunted, filling her pussy. Wendy had led Dan to Linda’s side and sucked on his cock as Brad grunted his cum into her. He pulled out and moved aside as Dan took her place. His arms enveloped her, and his hard cock found its way into her slimy hole. As with her other two lovers, her hand cupped her breasts, offering her nipples, then heels to his hips to take him deeper. She was lost in the passion of another lover, pressing to meet his deep thrusts.

He looked into her beautiful brown eyes. “You are being quite the slut, taking three cocks in a row.”

“Yes, three wonderful cocks in a row, plus you first, then Brad, then Jake, and Brad giving me a double. I could be your slut, if you want.”

“The only thing is, if I take you out to a bar or club as my slut, you’d be fucked by and suck off more than three cocks. I don’t think Darren would appreciate that.”

“I’d be free to fuck all the cocks I want?”

“I’d enjoy watching you take load after load of thick cum in your pussy and swallow load after load of cum!”

“Who says Darren has to know? Maybe my being your slut will be our little secret.”

“It’s best to tell him. Sex secrets almost killed my marriage and Karen. Word it so it seems like it’s Darren’s suggestion you become my slut.”

“I will.”

Karen came and lay beside Linda. “I do love watching my husband fuck other women. I guess you can consider three cocks in a row to be a gang bang—maybe a mini one. The least number of cocks I’ve taken on at once is five. Do you have a preference for your choice of cock?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.