12 August 2009 - Cover

12 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Linda Chandler fulfills her promise to Brad, and thank him for helping her son, Eric, receive a liver transplant and saving his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Linda found it oddly erotic to be eating her meal and stroking Jake’s cock. She accepted his hand, fondling her tit and kissing her.

She looked at the various sizes of bare breasts, from Karen to Jenny, proudly on display. Jokes and laughter were shared as bowls of food were passed around. She noticed hands on either side of Dan, and Brad kept busy stroking their cocks. Cathy and Jenny had fun kissing Dan.

“How am I supposed to eat my meal if you and Jenny keep turning my head for kisses?” He lightly complained to Cathy.

“We can fix that.” Jenny smiled.

She had him stand, his semi-hard cock in view for everyone, and handed him his plate of food. “Now you can eat,” she said, as Cathy and her alternated sucking on his cock.

“How are we going to continue our meals if you keep sucking on that beautiful cock?” Tina joked. The girls would take a bite of food while watching Cathy and Jenny devour his cock. After several sucks each, he sat down. Wendy had Jake stand, and Linda watched her suck several times on her son’s cock, then Karen did the same to Brad.

“Linda, I noticed you enjoyed watching Cathy suck on her dad’s cock and Wendy and I suck on our son’s. Would you like to watch us commit incest by fucking? Then the next time you visit us, bring your husband, and your double penetration will be with him and Dan,” Karen suggested.

Linda laughed lightly, “Darren could fuck my ass while Dan takes my pussy,” she envisioned. “I’d have to make it seem like it was his idea to fuck another woman because I definitely want Dan to fuck me again.”

“You won’t mind if I seduce your husband?” She asked.

“Not at all; I’d love to watch you.”


Their meals were finished, and they relaxed by the pool. “I know that Jake will have a full load of cum for Wendy. I think Dan and Brad have rested long enough,” Karen said, placing a lounger pad on the deck. Wendy and Cathy also put down a spare pad.

“I’m so pregnant that the only comfortable position is sideways or doggy. I like doggy better because of the different feeling of a cock fucking me, plus I can lick pussy,” Wendy said, leading Jake to the pad.

Linda watched as Cathy began sucking on her dad’s cock, while Karen and Wendy’s mouths brought their sons’ cock to life. Wendy went to her hands and knees, inviting Jake closer. Linda watched as the head of his cock entered her and began fucking his mom. She had to look closer as Brad’s cock sank deep into his mom’s pussy, and Cathy guided her dad’s cock home.

“In a few minutes, you’ll be able to see three fucked pussies—proof we’ve committed incest,” Cathy said, then guided Dan’s lips to each nipple.

Linda noticed Tina and Hanna, Tiffany, and Abby were engaged in sixty-nines. “All it usually takes is for one of us to start on Dan, and then we seem to pair off,” Lisa said as she and Jenny approached her. “You’re watching mother and son, father and daughter, incest. How about a little mother and daughter fun for you too?”

Lisa and Jenny kissed Linda, each sucking on a nipple, then the mother and daughter kissed and lay beside her on the double lounger. She had to watch Jenny turn around, straddling her mom’s head. Pussy lips were kissed and licked as dampened fingers explored.

“I have to laugh; I’m the only one not having sex,” Linda remarked.

“We’re changing that right now,” Jenny said, moving from her mom to Linda. Coaxed onto her back, soft kisses were shared as Lisa licked Linda’s pussy, then Jenny turned around, and they shared a sixty-nine.

Jenny enjoyed the taste of Linda’s pussy as, one by one, Jake, Brad, and Dan grunted out their cums. Linda moved to look at each pussy dripping cum from their incestual bonding. She was further aroused, watching the men lick their cum from their mother or daughter’s pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.