12 August 2009 - Cover

12 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Linda Chandler fulfills her promise to Brad, and thank him for helping her son, Eric, receive a liver transplant and saving his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Linda sat on a single-seat lounger waiting for Brad to arrive, sipping on a bottle of water that Wendy had brought her. She adjusted Linda’s dress to show more cleavage and opened the hem closure to show more of her slender legs, just teasingly short of exposing her pussy.

“Expect Abby to be like the women in our family. We like watching our men fuck other women. I don’t think they’ve shared themselves with others since their honeymoon.”

Linda was expecting to see Brad and forgot that Jake Campbell would be with him. She smiled, looking at the crotch of their shorts as they approached. Linda intended to let Brad fuck her. Having Dan first was an unexpected pleasure, and she wondered if Jake might be her third cock to enjoy.

“Wendy said I had a surprise visitor. Hi, Mrs. Chandler, nice to see you again.” Brad smiled as he and Abby noticed her plunging cleavage. She stood from the lounger, the material separating to almost show her bare pussy.

“I didn’t know that you and Abby were living with your sister. I came by to see you, and your dad has kept me entertained until you got here.”

“Wearing a beautiful dress like that, I can imagine how he entertained you. I’m sure you remember my brother, Jake Campbell, and his girlfriend, Tiffany.”

“Yes, nice to see you again.”

Linda smiled shyly, looking at Dan, then went to Brad. “I don’t know how to do this. I said to you when you proposed to Abby that the only way I could repay you for helping Eric was to offer myself to you.”

“You don’t have to do this. I appreciate the very personal offer to be with you.”

“Brad, I love you. I know we made promises after our honeymoon, and I want to make an exception for you to be with Linda.” She gave him a reassuring kiss, motioning him towards her.

Linda fumbled with the bow, keeping her dress closer, causing it to knot. “Let me help you.” Brad took the material and untied it, letting it fall open.

Linda slipped her dress from her shoulders, letting it fall to the ceramic deck. He and Abby gazed at her beautiful body. Slender figure with full breasts and dark pussy hairs trimmed short.

“I never thought I should have asked Abby if she’d let her husband fuck me. I didn’t want to cause any problems if you think he’s cheating on you.”

Abby went to Linda, caressing her face and lightly kissing her. “We had a rather unusual honeymoon and talked about it after we got home. I’ll enjoy watching my husband fuck you. Brad, my love, you have another woman to satisfy.”

Abby took off her T-shirt and form-fitting cotton shorts. “Linda, will you help me make my husband naked?” Lida gazed at her perfectly proportioned teen body and the long scar along her right rib cage. She assisted, lifting his shirt up and over his head. “I’ll let you take off his shorts.” Linda noticed his matching scar, forever proof of his love for Abby.

Linda went to one knee, pulling down his shorts, then his underwear. Abby smiled as Linda saw the size of Brad’s cock with its natural droop. “I’m sure you know how to get a rise out of a soft cock,” Abby said, giving her approval for Linda to continue.

Abby cuddled with Brad as they watched Linda suck and suck until his cock was mostly hard. She stood, offering herself to him.

“I smell chlorine on you. Did you go for a swim before I got home?” He asked.

“Yes, I did.”

“Without a swimsuit on?”

“Yes. Dan said most everyone swims without one on anyway.”

“Let me ask you: did my dad fuck you before I got here?”

“Yes. I’m sorry that he did—well, not that sorry. I didn’t know you weren’t home.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.