12 August 2009 - Cover

12 August 2009

Copyright© 2021 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Linda Chandler fulfills her promise to Brad, and thank him for helping her son, Eric, receive a liver transplant and saving his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

They slipped off their shoes, and taking her hand, they scampered into the pool. Dan chased her around, but she wanted to be caught by him. “You actually wanted to swim,” she said, wrapping her arms and legs around him. “I thought we were going to fuck.”

“We are going to fuck. Do you know how sexy you look with your long hair slickered back and water droplets trickling down over and between your beautiful breasts?”

“No, I don’t. Maybe you should show me.”

He let her down, his hand cupping her face, and leaned closer, giving her the softest of kisses that grew longer and more passionate. Her hands rested lightly on his, her heart practically bursting from his simple kisses. Linda pressed, returning his kisses and guiding his hand to her full breast.

“Fuck!” She sighed. Her arms went around his shoulders as she aggressively kissed him. Her hand went down between them, caressing and stroking his cock. She wanted Dan and led him out of the pool. They joked, drying each other off.

Linda led him to the lounger, laying down and inviting him between her legs. She raised her head to meet his lips, guiding him on top of her. Linda’s hand rested lightly on his side as they shared many kisses. She cupped her breasts, offering her nipples to his lips. He kissed his way down her flat stomach, her hand guiding his head in anticipation.

Dan settled between her legs, his tongue, and his fingers, enjoying her unique flavour. “Mmm, I love my pussy being eaten.”

“That’s good to hear, because Dan eats a very good pussy. I can guarantee you, he’ll make you cum,” Wendy said, coming to them. “Linda, you have a beautiful-looking body. I called Brad; he and Abby will be here in about half an hour. So, the clock is ticking, lover boy.” Wendy gave his ass a playful rub, then went to Linda, giving her an unexpected, prolonged kiss. “I love eating pussy too, especially after Dan has fucked it.”

Linda watched Wendy as she walked to the patio door, thinking of another woman licking her pussy.

“Wendy guarantees that you’ll make me cum eating my pussy?”

“I do have a rather good average pleasing women.”

“Let’s see the master at work.”

Dan carried on licking and fingering her pussy. Several digits would curl up to find and rub her special spot. “Mmm, you are good!” She complimented him, her body reacting to him pleasing her clit.

Dan continued for several more minutes, enjoying his meal. Linda’s breaths quickened, her hand pressing his face against her moistened slit. “Dan ... Dan, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhh!” She sensually released.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.