Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 33

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

The Hill was crowded that evening with couples coming from the homecoming dance. Alex managed to find a spot in between all the cars there. Everyone unbuckled their seatbelts and moved closer to their respective dates. Alex and Beth started to make out almost immediately. In the back seat, Allie took the lead and kissed Bill. He was as inexperienced as they came about making out. Of course making out isn’t brain surgery and Bill got the hang of it soon enough.

Up front Alex was rounding 1st base and heading for 2nd. He unzipped Beth’s dress to give him easier access to her tits. Alex would have preferred to be fondling his sister’s tits but if he had to do this with someone besides Allie, Beth was a good choice. Her large breasts felt so soft in his hands and she was very sensitive to his touch and moaned every time Alex squeezed her tits or pinched her nipples.

Allie enjoyed kissing Bill. But she wanted more. As they were kissing, she took his hand and put it on her breast outside her dress. She saw Alex and Beth going at it in the front seat and wished it was her tits that were being fondled by Alex. She also wished she was fondling Beth’s tits. Being with Bill would have to do for now. Allie decided to so a little exploring of her own. She reached down and put her hand on his thigh. What no one but Bill knew was that he was packing something special between his legs.

Allie put her hand where the head of Alex’s cock would be if she were fondling him. To her surprise her hand was still on his shaft. Her eyes widened and she moved her hand down a couple of inches where she finally reached the head of Bill’s cock.

“Is that all you?” Allie whispered. Bill nodded.

“Oh, my!” Allie exclaimed. Allie got close to Bill’s ear and whispered, “Bill, do you masturbate? You don’t have to say anything; just nod or shake your head.” Bill nodded yes. As a matter of fact, Allie was usually the star of his masturbatory fantasies. “Good. Now can you cum more than once?” Bill nodded his head again. “Very good.” Allie whispered. “You can feel me up under my bra if you want,” she told him. “You don’t have to be gentle either.”

While Allie stroked Bill’s dick through his pants, Beth was doing the same with Alex. Beth’s touch was very good but Alex was far more experienced at this than Bill. She wondered how Alex was in bed. She was willing to give up her cherry to him even though he told her that he wanted to wait till marriage. He seemed serious about it but Alex wouldn’t be the first guy to change their mind once things got hot and heavy.

Beth decided to test his resolve. She was sure he wouldn’t fuck her while Allie and Bill were in the back seat. That didn’t bother her, though. She would rather lose her virginity somewhere other than a car. Beth moved her hands up Alex’s pants and undid the button. She then unzipped him revealing his underwear encased cock. Alex wore boxer shorts that evening since it would be easier for Beth to jerk him off.

But Beth had something else in mind. She pulled Alex’s turgid cock from his pants. She gave a quick peek into the back seat and saw Bill and Allie were having so much fun, they weren’t paying attention to what was going on up front. Beth took Alex’s cock in her hand and gently stroked it until it was at its full length. Then Beth lowered her head and took his cock in her mouth.

“Beth!” Alex protested.

She took his cock out of her mouth and said, “Shhhh. Just let me do this for you, baby.”

Beth continued to suck her boyfriend’s cock. Alex knew that Allie realized what was happening. They had an agreement that they should go no farther than mutual masturbation with their dates. He was worried Allie would be angry with him. His fears were unfounded when he looked back and Allie gave him a look. It was part understanding, part permission, part passion and part relief. She knew he didn’t initiate it so he didn’t break their agreement. She realized that it was an agreement that wasn’t realistic and she’d rather he get a blow job from Beth than get fucked by Beth.

Beth had all but told Allie she wanted to have sex with Alex when she was changing before the dance. Allie knew her brother would remain faithful to her but she also knew Beth was bound and determined to have sex with him. She figured that a blow job might satisfy her.

Allie was also turned on by seeing Beth wrap her lips around her Alex’s cock. It was somewhat of a relief that Beth initiated it because she wanted to get that monster of Bill’s into her mouth. But first she had to make him cum; otherwise he’d shoot his load when she barely touched him. She continued to stroke him through his pants harder and harder until she felt him jerk. Soon after his pants and underwear were full of cum. After he recovered he whispered that he was sorry to Allie. Allie smiled sweetly and undid his pants. She gently pulled his tool out of his cum-soaked underwear. It was flaccid but even then it was only a couple of inches smaller than Alex’s when he was fully hard.

Allie took Bill’s dick in her mouth and licked up all his cum off of it. She even went down to his hairy balls to lick up what pooled down there. Bill was true to his word and got hard again. Allie was pleased she had this effect on him. Bill’s cum tasted different than Alex’s. Not quite as good as her brother’s but it would do in a pinch. Very soon, Allie’s mouth began to fill up with Bill’s cock. It was like one of those toys that expanded several times its size when water was added to it.

Allie wondered how large it would get. When she believed him to be fully erect, Allie figured he had to be 9-10 inches in length. He wasn’t as thick as Alex but she couldn’t help but wonder what his cock would feel like pounding the depths of her cunt. Even though she wouldn’t let him fuck her, it would be a shame to have him return to masturbation when so many girls would love to get that horse-cock between their legs. She would make sure that her friends knew about Bill’s cock. She thought Beth might tell her friends too.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.