Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Alex went back inside and watched the rest of the game with his dad. Allie tanned her supple body for another hour or so sated by the climaxes Alex gave her. She fantasized about him fucking her from behind as their parents were just inside the house and could catch them at any time. The thought of fucking her brother was exciting enough but the thought of doing it with their parents mere feet away was so tantalizing. Even if he just pumped into her for a few strokes it would be worth it.

When Allie finished, she went inside and took a quick shower to cool off and get the lotion off of her. Afterwards she dried off and took a quick peek down the hall to see if her parents were there. The coast was clear and she walked back to her bedroom naked. It felt so good to walk around nude. She had heard about nude beaches and nudist colonies and thought about her and Alex walking around there without a stitch of clothes on. She pondered what to wear to entice her brother.

She wanted to wear something that she could easily take off if they got the opportunity to fuck. She settled on a pair of tight gym shorts without panties. She decided to wear a T-Shirt of Alex’s and tie it up underneath her naked breasts. If she couldn’t go nude, Allie would go commando. But before she put her shirt on, she grabbed her nipples between her fingers and pinched them hard. She wanted to have them hard for Alex to gawk at. When they got good and hard, Allie put the T-shirt on and tied it right below her breasts. She could see her hard nipples jutting out through the cotton shirt without a bra to hide them.

Allie trotted downstairs past her mother in the kitchen who was sorting recipes. Allie walked into the living room and plopped down in a chair facing Alex. Their dad was asleep on the couch having lost interest in the game even though the Braves were only losing 3-1. Alex immediately noticed Allie’s erect nipples.

“I don’t remember Dad turning up the air conditioner, sis,” he said with a leer.

Allie grinned, “Yeah, I guess it’s just the difference from outside,” she said, tugging at her nipples through her shirt.

Alex’s dick was immediately hard and he got an idea he filed away for later. Allie made sure she was sitting Indian style with her pussy lips poking out of her shorts. This was definitely better than the ball game.

They had time to kill until supper and both of them knew what they wanted. But fucking in the house was out so Alex decided to be proactive. He stood up and grabbed Allie by the hand. He led her into the kitchen and told her to get in the car. Allie obeyed and Alex went upstairs to get the keys. When he went back downstairs, he told his mom he and Allie were going over to a friend’s to shoot some hoops and Allie was going to tag along to hang out with his friend’s sister. His mom told him to stop at the Dairy Freeze to get some ice cream. Alex began to head out the door and stopped.

“Oh, I forgot something,” he told his mom.

Alex walked down to the basement and picked up a couple of clothespins that had the spring in them. Alex ran back upstairs and told his mom goodbye. He hopped down the steps and into the car, got behind the wheel and as soon as he was in the car took off straight for The Hill.

They didn’t mislead their parents very much. If they said they were going to be someplace and their parents called over to where they would be while they were at The Hill, there would be a lot of trouble. But they were so horny and they wanted each other so bad they threw caution to the wind and went to The Hill.

As usual the make-out spot was deserted when they arrived. Allie parked under some trees to give them some shade from the summer sun. As soon as she turned off the engine, the twins got towels from the trunk and laid them on the back seat. They adjusted the front seat so it was up as far as it would go. They then took off all their clothes and Allie laid down in the back seat. Alex was on top of her in an instant. This was no time for foreplay. Allie was already wet and Alex was hard enough.

He penetrated her in an instant; sinking all of his cock inside his sister’s tunnel. Alex felt the urge to cum immediately and most males would have. He staved off his orgasm even though Allie had one of her own when Alex bumped against her clit. Alex used long, slow strokes so as not to cum too soon. Allie was in heaven with Alex pumping in and out of her. At times she wondered if there was something wrong with her since she enjoyed sex so much. Her proclivity for pain nor her incestuous relationship didn’t give her any cause for concern but it was like she had to have her brother’s cock in her pussy as much as she could. They both longed for the day where they wouldn’t have to sneak off to fuck or use the car. They wanted their own place where they wouldn’t be bothered by anyone and they could fuck any time. They loved their parents but they loved each other more.

Alex filled Allie’s walls with his seed. Allie felt his hot cum fill her up and screamed out another orgasm. When he finished, he stayed inside Allie for as long as he could. The twins laid on their sides still joined and kissed. Alex lovingly fondled his sister’s breasts and marveled at how soft they felt in his hands. Allie finally broke their kiss and stared into her Alex’s eyes.

“Thank you, Alex. That was incredible.”

“It’s always incredible with you, baby,” Alex replied.

“I think I’m addicted to your cock,” Allie giggled.

“I sure don’t want you to go without,” he said and he entered Allie again from behind.

When Alex was all the way inside his sister, he didn’t withdraw from her. Instead, Alex just wrapped his arms around Allie and put his chin in the crook of her neck. He wanted to be one with his sister. It was physically impossible, of course, but he wanted to be as close to her as he possibly could.

“I love you so much, Allie,” he whispered in her ear.

“Mmmmm, I love you too, Alex.”

“Is it OK if I just stay like this, Allie? I just want to feel like this for a while.”

“Whatever you want, Alex. You feel so great inside my pussy.”

The twins stayed like that for about a half hour. Alex gently rubbed Allie’s body. He felt he could stay like that forever. Allie enjoyed her brother’s big, thick cock buried inside her. It filled her up so perfectly. She wasn’t doing a thing except laying there and he was still hard. Allie’s naughty streak flared and she wondered if Alex could cum just from her squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles

Ales was in a relaxed state when he felt his cock being squeezed. He looked over Allie’s shoulder and saw her with an evil smile on her face. He felt his cock being squeezed again and moved back out of her pussy to fuck her again.

“Don’t!” Allie said. “Just put it back in like you were and let me do the work.”

Alex pushed back inside Allie to a sigh from her. When he was fully inside her again, Allie squeezed his cock again with her cunt. She continued to squeeze and release her brother’s dick.

What Allie was doing to his cock felt really good but she wasn’t getting enough friction for him to even come close to cumming. After several more minutes, Alex stroked his sister’s hair.

“Allie, baby, that feels good but I’m not going to cum like that.” Allie sighed in disappointment and Alex sensed it. “It’s OK, Allie,” he said as he kissed her neck. “I love you and I loved what you were doing. It was just a matter of my cock needing more friction. I tell you what; I have a surprise for you.”

Allie perked up, “Really?” she said excitedly.

Alex nodded. “But you have to close your eyes.” Allie quickly shut her eyes. “Now, just lay down on the seat and relax.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.