Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2019 by Oldtimer

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Teenagers Alex and Allie fall in love with each other and try to keep their relationship from their parents, friends and others. This story will take them from adolescence to adulthood.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Squirting   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Size  

Neither twin had trouble sleeping that night. They were worn out from their date and their masturbation session. Their mom woke them up for church and they were still tired because they went to bed so late. Going to church was a deal they made with their parents for not having a curfew during the summer on Saturdays. They were allowed to stay out late but they had to get up for church.

They reluctantly got up and as soon as their mom headed downstairs, Allie reached over to Alex’s bed and straddled him while she planted a deep kiss on him. Allie wanted to fuck him so bad but she knew this was as far as she dared to go while their mom and dad were home. Allie ground her pajama and panty covered vagina over Alex’s hard pajama covered cock. He wanted her as much as she wanted him and he didn’t protest her activities.

The horny siblings continued to dry fuck each other until their mom called them to see if they were up.

Allie giggled at the unintended double entendre and said, “I’ll say,” as she bent over to take Alex’s turgid cock out of his bottoms.

She took his already shiny cock in her mouth and quickly sucked him off. They both wanted Alex to get off quickly and he laid on his back and let Allie’s expert tongue and lips massage his cock. He didn’t even try to hold off his cum and within a couple of minutes he shot a generous load into her mouth.

Allie drank down his hot, salty semen except for about a tablespoon of it which she kept in her mouth. Allie cleaned Alex up and put his cock back in his pajama bottoms, Allie took Alex by the hand and led him downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast letting go of his hand as soon as they were at the foot of the steps. Their mom made scrambled eggs and their dad was seated at the table drinking coffee.

“Got in a little late last night, didn’t you?” he gruffly asked his children.

“Oh, Daddy,” Allie said and walked over to him and gave him a good morning kiss on the cheek with his son’s sperm still in her mouth.

His attitude softened after the kiss from his daughter. He couldn’t help having impure thoughts about Allie. He’d either have to be gay or dead to not notice her sexuality. There had been times he stared at her cute ass too long or peeked down her shirt when she was exposing some cleavage. He never tried to catch her naked or anything but his daughter’s charms weren’t lost on him.

Alex told them what they did – embellishing the story somewhat. Neither of their parents seemed fazed by Alex’s telling of his and Allie’s night out. When their dad turned to get another cup of coffee, Allie opened her mouth and showed Alex his cum she had left over in her mouth. She shut her mouth as soon as her dad turned back around but it was enough for Alex to see. He almost choked on his orange juice seeing Allie do something like that. He knew he shouldn’t have been surprised since Allie pulled stunts like that often but he was and Allie loved it.

During breakfast they talked about the upcoming school year. The twins took their toughest classes in their junior year so their senior year could be used in college prep and not having to stress out about classes. They could do some more extra-curricular activities but besides Alex playing basketball and Allie being a basketball cheerleader the most they would do is be on student council and, of course, the National Honor Society. They thought once about being in a school play when they saw that the leads kissed but thought better of it. Senior year for the twins was going to be a cake walk academically.

Alex could have probably played football since he was a good enough athlete. Allie didn’t want him getting hurt and she insisted that he not play. He liked baseball a lot but since it stretched into the summer and he worked then, that was out. He liked basketball and was good enough to start as a junior. Allie could have been a cheerleader for any of the sports but she only cheered for basketball games so she could cheer for Alex. He was always aware of Allie’s presence at games. She looked so sexy in her short skirt and cheerleading sweater. He had to focus intensely on the game or else he would get excited looking at her. In turn, Allie’s pussy would tingle when she saw Alex bend over or do something good in the game.

After breakfast was over, the twins went upstairs to shower and get ready for church. Alex showered first and Allie laid out her clothes. She knew how long him took to shower, give or take a few minutes, and on days like this she would time it so he was almost finished and get into the shower with him. That way they could get naked with each other and fool around a little. If they thought they were going to get caught, Alex would just step out of the shower and dry off, if their parents would come in to check on them, they would just see Alex getting ready and hear Allie in the shower.

Allie did just that this morning. She entered the bathroom and stripped. After that she quietly pulled back the shower curtain and stepped inside. She put her hands over Alex’s eyes and pressed her body against his back.

“Guess who?” she asked in a sultry voice.

“Beth?” Alex replied with a grin.

“If that’s what you want,” Allie replied. Alex turned around and embraced his sister.

“What I want is someone about this tall,” as he put his hand on the top of Allie’s head. “I want someone with pretty, wet, blonde hair,” as he stroked Allie’s long tresses. “I want someone with boobs about this big,” as he soaped up Allie’s titties. “And I want someone with a really hot, tight pussy,” he said as he inserted two fingers in to Allie’s cunt.

The twins kissed and roamed their hands over each other’s backs. Alex’s cock lay between his sister’s thighs and she was doing her damndest to try to get it in her pussy. Alex had the same thought before he put his fingers in Allie’s pussy but thought that if he did that he wouldn’t want to take it out and he knew Allie wouldn’t want to let him out. Allie prayed that Alex would fuck her then but her prayers were not answered as Alex broke the kiss with an apology and stepped out of the shower to dry off.

Allie fingered herself in the shower and came a little bit but it wasn’t near as satisfying as when her big brother make her cum with his mouth or fingers or - best of all - his cock. Alex had problems getting his cock soft after he dried off and got ready for church. He combed his hair and brushed his teeth and even shaved. He didn’t have to shave more than a couple of times a week until recently when it seemed he could shave every day. Concentrating on not cutting himself helped soften Alex’s cock somewhat but Allie’s groans while she masturbated didn’t help him out. He knew he should have retreated to the bedroom after he finished shaving but hard cock be damned he wanted to see Allie step out of the shower and gaze at her nude body.

Sure enough, Alex’s full erection returned as Allie stepped out of the shower. Alex stood there and watched Allie towel off. She teased Alex unmercifully as she put one foot up on the tub exposing her freshly washed pussy to him. Alex groaned and went to the bedroom before he lost control and fucked her right there and then.

It was all Alex could do to fit his erection into his underwear. He couldn’t let it out over the waistband as it would stick out of his pants. Leaving it as it was was a more painful option. He finally let it out of the leg hole of his underwear. He figured it would eventually go down on its own but Allie came into the bedroom after getting ready and saw Alex’s problem. She was only wearing a towel.

Allie saw Alex’s cock outlined down the leg of his slacks and she stifled a giggle.

She put her hands on her hips in mock annoyance and said, “Can’t you control that thing? I suppose I’ll have to take care of it.”

Allie got down on her knew in front of Alex and unzipped his pants. She reached into the fly of his underwear and carefully pulled his erect cock out through there. She licked her lips at the sight of her brother’s dick. She clamped her lips and mouth over it and quickly sucked his cock.

Alex wanted to cum quickly but Allie’s earlier blow job prevented that. After a few minutes even the daring Allie was getting a little nervous. She still had to get dressed and if they weren’t downstairs ready to go within a few minutes, thier mom would come up and see why they were taking so long.

Almost on cue, she yelled upstairs, “Come on you two! What’s the hold up?” Allie couldn’t talk because she was still sucking Alex’s cock.

Alex finally got his wits about him and yelled back downstairs, “Coming, Mom!”

Allie mumbled, “You better cum,” and went back to work on Alex.

Allie decided to try taking Alex’s cock as deep as she could. Desperate times called for desperate measures. She lifted her chin up and inched Alex’s cock down her throat. Alex loved it. Allie was gagging a little but kind of enjoyed swallowing his cock. Moving his cock down Allie’s slick throat did the trick and he finally shot his load down his sister’s throat. Allie sucked as much cum out of his cock as she could and quickly licked up any excess sperm.

She stood up and dropped the towel. She rushed over to their closet to get a dress. She quickly put it on and found a pair of sandals to wear. She had the taste of Alex’s cum in her mouth but there was no way she was going to brush her teeth. She wanted the taste of his cum in her mouth all the way through church.

“C’mon, let’s go!” she told Alex as he put his softened cock back in his underwear.

She took his hand and led him downstairs. Just as they got to the foot of the stairs, Allie let go of his hand. Their parents were waiting for them.

“It’s about time, you two,” she said. “I don’t know why it takes you two so long.”

“Sorry, Mom,” Alex said. “We couldn’t find Allie’s sandals.”

That seemed to satisfy mom and she turned to leave. Their dad looked back at Alex and noticed his fly was open.

“XYZ, son,” he chuckled.

Alex turned beet red with embarrassment he zipped up his zipper. In all the rush of getting ready after Allie gave him a blowjob, he must have forgotten to zip up. Allie gave a sisterly laugh at his predicament as she could still taste Alex’s cum in her mouth.

Church was fairly normal. Even though she wasn’t wearing underwear, Allie behaved herself about as well as could be expected from her. She made sure Alex caught a glimpse of her bare tits when she leaned over to get a hymnal or a Bible. Allie felt so naughty going to church without underwear and it made her even hotter. During the sermon her eyes would drift down to Alex’s crotch where Alex was trying to keep his semi-hard on under control.

Allie fantasized about sucking Alex’s cock right there in front of her parents, her church and even God. She knew what the Bible said about incest but she rationalized it because the Bible said a lot of things in there that were ridiculous. Besides she was in love with Alex and he with her. It wouldn’t be right to be with someone they didn’t love. Allie fantasized some more about sucking Alex’s cock in church. Of course, she’d never go through with it – even she had her limits – but it was fun thinking about it.

Thinking about it got her nipples hard and Alex noticed. He could see them when Allie bent over to tease him and he could see them peeking out on her dress. Alex figured that he could tease her back and he would stretch his arms out and surreptitiously brush against her nipple. Allie let out a breath when he did that and when he would accidentally on purpose brush his hand against them.

Alex knew he was taking a chance fooling around with Allie at church right next to their parents but every once in a while he wanted to take the risks that Allie usually took. He knew it would make Allie hot and it would pay off the next time they fucked. He knew if he went too far, Allie could cum right there in church. He wanted to drive her crazy like she drove him crazy.

Several months ago they were in church singing a hymn. Everyone sat for this particular song and the twins shared a hymnal like usual. This time Allie had her hand under the hymnal and rubbed Alex’s cock as they were singing. She didn’t make him cum but he had a wet spot in the front of his pants for the rest of the service. Fortunately, he was wearing dark pants but he vowed to get Allie back.

Alex knew instinctively how often and how hard to brush. He wanted to get Allie worked up but not enough to cum. It was easy to tease his sister. She was perpetually horny anyway and Alex lightly brushing his hand or arm on her nipples with only the fabric of her dress covering them only made her hotter. Her pussy was on fire and she was getting somewhat wet. That was the problem going without underwear. When she got wet, she didn’t have anything to soak up the wetness. She just hoped that the smell of her arousal wasn’t obvious.

Alex continued to covertly brush his sister’s tit through the rest of the service. When they got up to sing at the end, Alex copped a quick squeeze. Allie almost came right there. She could feel her juices running down her thighs and she rubbed them together to spread her slick cunt juices around her thighs so she wouldn’t be dripping down her leg and onto the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.